Session 13 Feb 2011

Thank You for sharing the new session! Very interesting about the veggies part. Need to ponder.

Whoa. Pretty intense session. I think I could use a smoke. :cool2:

I've been experimenting with a mostly veggie-free diet that past couple of weeks. I still eat them every once and a while though. I haven't noticed benefits as drastic as when I cut out the really nasty stuff like gluten, dairy, alcohol, etc., but I do feel good. Actually, I've been thinking that I've noticed my energy levels have started to stabilize more and I've been taking less supplements too.

Another big thank you for the session. It is all truly fascinating.

That tobacco is an aid to fight against the Black Death is very interesting. No wonder there is such a big anti-smoking campaign, besides the obvious.

It really amazes me about the crop circles as well. How so many can have clues right in front of them and just ignore them or claim them as hoax'.

Will have to add McCanney's research to my reading list as well.

Thanks for sharing the front row seats with us all.

A: Elenin is already taking its toll.
Is it an expression? What does it mean exactly?

Edit: Ok i see, Elenin is already entering the asteroid belt.

Thank you very much for posting the session. Much to ponder about again.

Makes wish I smoked! Wonder if I should try and start...

Thank you for sharing this session so quickly!! As usual, lots of answers, raising lots of questions!

When the C's talk about tobacco protecting people during the Black Death, I guess they mean more than 'just' the acetylcholine in it? I know that people who don't need to smoke may not actually need it and that EE helps you with acetylcholine, but should I try and smoke anyway ? Should Tigersoap smoke around my daughter? She's not 5 yet and her kindergarten teacher is already teaching her about the dangers of smoking! Never too early for brainwashing I guess...

The veggies news is both logical (from what we've been observing, reading, etc.) and shocking: there again, that's what's shoved in our face every day ('5 vegetables a day' campaigns, etc.) but it makes me wonder: how come the (full of vegs) Ultrabroth was so anti-inflammatory for a lot of us ? Just because of the garlic ? Interestingly, we've been avoiding vegetables more and more, without realizing it. We're not that drawn to them anymore.

Thanks again for this!

mkrnhr said:
Gandalf said:
As far as i understand it, it means that some big rocks have already hit Elenin and Elenin is going bigger.
Ahh i see :/

Interesting because I was thinking that they meant that Elenin is already affecting Earth, probably electrically, when they said Elenin is already taking its toll. As far as it growing bigger, this fits into McCanney's theory that comets accrete mass as they travel through the solar system, not shed it, as proposed by the 'dirty snowball theory'. I could, of course, be mistaken.

Gandalf said:
mkrnhr said:

As far as i understand it, it means that some big rocks have already hit Elenin and Elenin is going bigger.

fwiw

I thought it meant simply that Elenin is already having an 'effect', as in McCanney's model where the presence of any body ignited by the solar capacitor has electrical effects on other bodies, i.e. 'action at a distance'.

I thought it meant simply that Elenin is already having an 'effect', as in McCanney's model where the presence of any body ignited by the solar capacitor has electrical effects on other bodies, i.e. 'action at a distance'.
That's my first "non-literal" understanding of it. We have seen the outgazing of Scheila and the giant storm on Saturn when Elenin was somewhere in between them.

Approaching Infinity said:
Gandalf said:
mkrnhr said:

fwiw

That is how I understood it too.

Back
Top Bottom