Session 13 Feb 2011

Laura said:
Keit said:
But then, does this idea fit with what actually happened during Black Death? It was death by comets, all right, but it still looked like bubonic plague or something similar, with infected lymph notes, organs, and everything else, right? Or perhaps it was the progression of the infection, and initial neurological symptoms were the opening for more deadly autoimmune reactions that affected victims' organs according to their susceptibility and weakened state? And it could be something else entirely, of course.

You need to read Psyche's article in the upcoming mag!!! Black Death was definitely NOT Yersinia pestis.

Yeah, unfortunately everything we know about the Black Death through mainstream science is BS. The case is summarized in the Dot Connector Magazine's next issue. The title of the article must be taken literally:

New Light on the Black Death: The Cosmic and Viral Connection.

Wow! This is an earth shattering session. I was scared reading the section on crop circles and the fate of England. As a native of Wales, which has always been under England's thumb, I am more than a little worried about what lies in store for us all here in Britain. Are we all going to pay a collective price for the deeds of the psychopaths in power? And is America facing the same? The tone of this session really suggested a tragedy hanging over Europe to me though.

Interesting that the crop circles in England seem to appear where there is perhaps a more Celtic ancestry, like in the south west for example. My memory may be playing tricks here though of course. Also the concentration of stone circles is predominantly from this region also, stretching vertically into Scotland almost in a straight line, as I remember. I must admit that I never quite understood them as warnings quite so ominously as this session has revealed. Or maybe I wasn't really "listening" enough. I am really scared for our future here, but obviously the implications are global. I can't shake the dread I have which is that a lot of people are going to die horrible deaths. And what kind of life will there be for those of us left alive? So, so, so much to think about here.

I've had a feeling in my bones for quite some time that Britain is in for a shocking future. I've always forgotten soon after, but reading these sessions with the C's always reminds me. I have got to wake up. I turn into a zombie of worry every day.

The section which mentions the value of smoking has again risen me out of my worrisome slumber. I have been getting smoking anxiety recently, but that was the fear getting the better of me. Now I know full well I will never quit.

Thanks for the latest session.

Oh, what is this? The black death? How nice of you to join the party...

The future is kind of looking less bright.

luke wilson said:

Yeah, we haven't seen the worse yet.

Thanks again team for another riverting session. Definitely time now to light up and take a drag on a fag. :)

Thank you for sharing this eye-opening session.

Never thought I'd see the return of the Black Death. I've studied about it in college years ago - there even was a course called "Black Death" - with it being Yersinia pestis and all. But, only recently did I unlearned it as being Y. pestis from reading Baillie and other articles on it. I am looking forward to reading the upcoming Dot Connector Magazine on the subject.

As for smoking, I'm considered to be a social smoker - I prefer cigars - as I don't smoke everyday but I guess I will.

treesparrow said:
Thanks again team for another riverting session. Definitely time now to light up and take a drag on a fag. :)

Oh well, I'm doomed. I'm one of those who can't stand any part of smoking. Every time I've tried, I can't inhale, burn my throat/lungs, etc. Just have zero desire for it.

As for veggies being bad for you, I've never really liked them, but was drinking Ultrabroth as I read this... Should be keep drinking it?

Psyche said:
luke wilson said:

Yeah, we haven't seen the worse yet.

That sure sounds ominous.!.!.!

Thanks Laura and team, great session this one. The C's were not holding back it seems. It more or less confirmed what they had been predicting in last few sessions as well as some of the electrical charge/ Solar capacitor theories on Sott. The power of networking is amazing, Sott team can pretty much can figure out anything without much help from C's now. I do sincerely hope that the network can survive whatever is in store for us on this planet. The humanity will need this knowledge to go through tough periods.

-Sid

And want to thank's sott for work, network and Light - that i'm and we Are not alone in this WAY that we have chosen .

And wondered over my life recently ace large influenzas had work over my.. what I was 5 years ago and how I live now.

The EE what daily, Detox the,supplements, the food, drinking of distilled water, however the belief in good.

And noticed from my organism bad np recently it feels after sauerkraut, after vegetables...
So I eat fire - brands groatss buckwheat in different ways and flight of meat the bacon of, egg, sometimes rice, potato products ;) and I feel better. Then c's have right about veggies.

And what from fruit ? oranges, mandarine ? Bananas ?

This session so this which he truth confirms to what he road daily we which this which are becomes consolidated you to, that is halyard.

The Hmm I wonder oneself only over removal however and the squares of storage of stores... because however I live now... at the seaside ..... ? you have some hints ace this this ? to it better nearer mountains ?

Posté par: Keit
Citation de: Laurentien le Aujourd'hui à 12:08:34
As for tobacco and smoking, will second hand smoke be a good compromise for my daughter since she is only ten and I do not smoke in the house but may discuss this session with my wife and bring my smoking in. I see resistance coming from my wife to both change as she won't be ready to give up vegies or tolerate smoking in the house but, let not anticipate.

Maybe, since kids have far less compromised immune systems, if one would make sure to keep it this way and prevent damage by avoiding toxins, keeping the good diet, teaching kids EE, and giving them food or maybe some supplements like vit C that could strengthen their immune system, it would be enough for them?

Thanks keit, sound like good advice and this is what we have been following for many months. She follow our diet and take supplement every day and detox in the sauna. She asked me, some week ago, to show her meditation and I thought it will be my next move with a full EE session. Slowly but surely.

Posté par: Laura
Perhaps you will want to wait until after you have both read Psyche's article on the Black Death in the coming issue of DCM.

Will do, thanks.

Thanks to the chateau crew for sharing this session. It sure is a lot to think about. When I was reading the part about crop circles the thought occurred to me that I've never actually seen a verifiable photograph of a crop circle in Ireland, I may be wrong but after searching the net I still haven't come up with anything.

So the Black Death is returning :shock: It's a timely reminder of the health effects of cometary encounters, had been looking at the electrical disturbance effect of our cosmic visitors lately, McCanney etc. Anyway, another avenue for checking out of 3D along with ice age, toxic effect of oil spill and chemical treatment thereof, food shortages, social upheaval, war and of course the big KABOOM! The Universe certainly doesn't do things by halves :D Looking forward to your article too, Psyche :)

Lukas said:
And noticed from my organism bad np recently it feels after sauerkraut, after vegetables...
So I eat fire - brands groatss buckwheat in different ways and flight of meat the bacon of, egg, sometimes rice, potato products ;) and I feel better. Then c's have right about veggies.

And what from fruit ? oranges, mandarine ? Bananas ?

I was wondering about the veggies bit too. Does it include all plant life or just vegetables?

Thanks to everyone involved for such an amazing session, and addressing so many of the questions which have been building up in the last couple of months. The advice about smoking and fat consumption re: the Black Death was very interesting, and it looks like Psyche's DCM article is going to be quite timely -- so thanks Psyche for that as well!

Back
Top Bottom