Session 13 Feb 2011

Thanks for sharing this session.
While rather frightening at first, it is also a good reminder of the need to be preparing.
Beyond fear in fact, I'd say my emotional state on finishing reading the session was a sense of awe at the spectacular creativity the universe displays in its lessons.

Thanks again for more great food for thought :)

I wonder if algae or certain fruits/nuts might still be good to eat. Fruits are designed to be eaten, as least some I think.
I am taking spirulina and chlorella and also have been eating more fruit than usual though, time to review.

Wow, what a session! Thanks again for getting it up so quick. :rockon:

Laura, Ark and everyone, thank you again for the session, and for posting it so soon.

Much more to consider and much more to do. Not too hard to imagine that the available information on the Black Death is overwhelming false or intentionally incomplete.

Laura said:
Q: (Perceval) Is it possible for us to get all of our nutrients from animals without taking supplements?

A: It would be better if they were "wild fed" but you are able to figure this out.

I would be interested in any further information on this, in particular, how to balance the ph in the body if one is to eat a lot of meat. I have noticed that every time I eat a lot of meat, I have to take baking soda to pull the ph up. It would be good if there is a way to do it naturally with the diet.

And thank you for the session. A lot of info and lessions.

Hey Laura & team:

Thank you so much for this amazing session. So much to ponder about...

I was wondering about this...

Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin.

Q: (Belibaste) The knight or prince... the Arab fighter. (Perceval) It was on a bridge, over water. (Andromeda) What about the UFO in Jerusalem?

A: Same.

The thinning of veil, when I saw the footage of the horse I thought it seemed like a dimensional bleed through. So was this a dimensional bleed through caused by the thinning of the veil? Like in another dimension/time Saladin was fighting the crusades just as the Egyptians were fighting oppression (in our dimension) and the similar energies, with the help of the veil thinning brought about this manifestation of Saladin? Am I even close?

It's certainly an exciting time to be a live. I used to get scared reading the C's sessions, but now I get excited. I don't know why...

Also on a lighter note, Laura I love it when you say:

Q: (L) Is there anything that we should've asked that we didn't ask? Consider it asked, and give me the answer! (laughter) I’m tired

at the end of sessions, it always gives me a chuckle! :lol:

Gonna go light up a cig and think about all that I just read. Thanks again for this :rockon:

Wow, the sessions just keep getting more interesting with each one!

Thank you all for the speed with which this was posted.

I am waiting impatiently for the next DCM. :D

Thank you Chateau Crew for another extraordinary session. We sure do have front row seats for the greatest show in this Solar system.

Comets, Black Death etc it will be one heck of a ride.

Endymion said:
Legolas said:
Mrs. Tigersoap said:
When the C's talk about tobacco protecting people during the Black Death, I guess they mean more than 'just' the acetylcholine in it? I know that people who don't need to smoke may not actually need it and that EE helps you with acetylcholine, but should I try and smoke anyway ? [ . . . ]

I would have the same question for people who are not smoking, if they should start or if as Mrs. Tigersoap mentioned EE would help?!

Actually I have the same question. I smoked for a few years in my teens and early twenties. I'm not particularly attracted to start smoking now but I have thought about it given all the new information I've read on the forum and wondered whether it would be beneficial for me. It would be quite ironic to go from being a low fat vegetarian non-smoker to being a smoking carnivore. I'm already half way there! I wonder if there is a way to find out whether one would benefit from smoking, or if the attraction or lack thereof is the key (or clue).

The scenarios you describe are exactly my development, I've gone full circle back to meat and fat eating smoker:) Maybe try experimenting with smoking see what it does for you.

Skipling said:
Wow! This is an earth shattering session. I was scared reading the section on crop circles and the fate of England. As a native of Wales, which has always been under England's thumb, I am more than a little worried about what lies in store for us all here in Britain. Are we all going to pay a collective price for the deeds of the psychopaths in power? And is America facing the same? The tone of this session really suggested a tragedy hanging over Europe to me though.

Though it is true that England/Britain is one of the most ponerized societies in the world, I understood what Laura was saying in response to this answer that the heritage of Britain has been spread out over the whole world. So it will not just be England that will suffer but the whole world. Either way no anticipation and let's not forget that it's not about where you are but who you are!

All I can say is WOW!!! This was a very interesting session. Thank you to all that participated.

And I cannot wait to get the next issue of Dot Connector.

Thank you all for the session!! :D

I have been feeling like the others. Over the past few months I have been having bad reactions to vegetables which have been a big part of my diet for many years. I was feeling really depressed that I was losing out on even more foods in my diet and was worried that I would not get enough nutrition from meat. I naturally gravitated to a mostly meat only diet and have felt better for it. I am wondering like the others if the C's meant all plant life in this quote:

Q: (Andromeda) Are veggies not really good for us as we have begun to suspect from our research?

A: Pretty much.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Every living thing has a protective life preserving mechanism. For animals it is their ability to run and hide or fight. For living things that do not have those capacities nature has still not abandoned them.

Because they mentioned before:

Q: (Ark) What kind of cookies are especially good? (laughter)

A: Shortbread!

Q: (Andromeda) With coconut oil?

A: Yes.

Also as others have said I used to feel really depressed with each C's session but now I am feeling more and more excited about what is going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom