Session 13 Feb 2011

Deedlet said:
Also on a lighter note, Laura I love it when you say:

Q: (L) Is there anything that we should've asked that we didn't ask? Consider it asked, and give me the answer! (laughter) I’m tired

at the end of sessions, it always gives me a chuckle! :lol:

One of these days, it might just work! :P

Mrs. Peel said:
Oh well, I'm doomed. I'm one of those who can't stand any part of smoking. Every time I've tried, I can't inhale, burn my throat/lungs, etc. Just have zero desire for it.

Well Mrs Peel, you are not the only one. I'm also one of those who can't stand any part of smoking. :(

Excepted in a smiley. :cool2:

Wow! Interesting session, thanks for posting it!!

After reading it, I had to go out for a smoke just to mull it over. While out there, I couldn't help but think of this song:

R.E.M - End of the World (And I Feel Fine)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Can't wait for the next issue of DCM. It only furthers the need to get the magazine out there, so that people with eyes to see, can start learning and help themselves to start preparing for these changes that are already occurring!

Alana said:
The part about the vegetables and their self-preserving - but harmful to humans - constituents, reminded me how as children we had to learn to like eating them. I remember from myself, my brother and our cousins, we all loved eating meat, but we were forced to eat veggies. Though we all seemed to like raw carrots and cucumbers.

Same here! I've been buying leafy veggies too, but mainly I enjoy raw carrots and cucumbers. And even that, I don't eat them too much.

Bluestar said:
Another big thank you for the session. It is all truly fascinating.

That tobacco is an aid to fight against the Black Death is very interesting. No wonder there is such a big anti-smoking campaign, besides the obvious.
It really amazes me about the crop circles as well. How so many can have clues right in front of them and just ignore them or claim them as hoax'.

Will have to add McCanney's research to my reading list as well.

Thanks for sharing the front row seats with us all.

Pretty much an easy way to navigate the system in that sense, is listen to what mainstream media is telling you to do, and not to do, and do the exact opposite of it, and it's probably what you need to be doing!

Eg - (mainstream media) Don't smoke, get your flu shot, go vegan, use precription meds... umm okay, so I'm GOING to smoke, NOT get a flu shot, eat LOTs of meat, and never take another prescription med again in my life! ;D

DanielS said:
Alana said:
The part about the vegetables and their self-preserving - but harmful to humans - constituents, reminded me how as children we had to learn to like eating them. I remember from myself, my brother and our cousins, we all loved eating meat, but we were forced to eat veggies. Though we all seemed to like raw carrots and cucumbers.

Same here! I've been buying leafy veggies too, but mainly I enjoy raw carrots and cucumbers. And even that, I don't eat them too much.

So, smoke, eat lots of meat and fat, and continue with EE. :cool2:
Oh that's interesting, it is completely contrary to my childhood :D I was pleased while eating veggies and unwillingly pushed to eat meat :)

afterall, the part about the 'self-defence' system in the session is indeed curious.

Daniello said:
DanielS said:
Alana said:

So, smoke, eat lots of meat and fat, and continue with EE. :cool2:
Oh that's interesting, it is completely contrary to my childhood :D I was pleased while eating veggies and unwillingly pushed to eat meat :)

afterall, the part about the 'self-defence' system in the session is indeed curious.

Well, that's interesting. I guess different strokes for different folks. The thing is, with the self-defense mechanism in plant life, instead of attacking us externally, like an animal would do, it attacks internally. Causing us a host of digestive, and subsequently other problems along with it. Which is probably one of the main causes of so many chronic diseases in this day and age. If you don't have the magazine, I'd highly recommend the 'Evils of Gluten' article in Issue #11 with Dr Peter Osborne. It was one of the most fascinating readings on the dangers of gluten, and really hits home why we shouldn't eat it. It ties in quite well with the 'self-defense' mechanism of grains and its affect on our digestive systems.

Here's a link to that issue http://www.thedotconnector.org/mag/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=21

Thanks for sharing!

Much I have to ponder prior to give an opinion and ask questions.

Things will get very very uglies… :shock: :(

Thanks for this interesting session, I would like to smoke while reading the forum, but that is not going to happen soon ( lack of budget to get internet at home and lack of budget to rent on my own), in fact I smoke out doors most of the time, and with the newer legislation from this country (mx) and city…they are getting tough. Recently there were a 30% rise in cigarettes with their new “guilt induced” anti-tabaco campaign. I change boxes right after I buy them –to a decorated metal one.

http://www.cnnexpansion.com/negocios/2010/09/25/cigarros-fumar-riesgos-cnnexpansion

I did not like veggies since I was a child, I learned to eat them, of course, at least in this country, meat costs around 10 times more than veggies, fortunately I do like meat… It will be a good time to revalue what is important, I must admit that I had not read yet articles related to gluten from DC, once knowledge had enter into me, it is like a compromise to my self to change for the better … mmm, it is just that I don’t want to get frustrated and or disappointed with myself at least with the gluten factor, I do really like bread –although I have been eating it less and had not found yet buckwheat, I am trying recipes with amaranth flour instead of wheat. Budget factor applies too with frustration, its getting more difficult. Once for others, I guess and there is always the learning part. I should look it at the bright side. :)

mabar

i have not read i ve eaten this session :) (some thingz confirmed and now a lot clearer)
thanks team

HAHA!! I always laugh at that part too! And am still waiting for them to say "yes, you forgot to ask about........and here is the answer."

If it were so easy!

Oh well.

Loved the session.

The part about the veggies makes so much sense. The first thing that came to my mind is rabbits, and how you can't eat them exclusively because they are so 'fat free' it offers not much nutrition.

(and because rabbits always raid my garden and I wouldn't eat them because they are so dang cute ...unless I was truly starving).

Approaching Infinity said:
Deedlet said:
Also on a lighter note, Laura I love it when you say:

Q: (L) Is there anything that we should've asked that we didn't ask? Consider it asked, and give me the answer! (laughter) I’m tired

at the end of sessions, it always gives me a chuckle! :lol:

One of these days, it might just work! :P

Back
Top Bottom