Session 13 Feb 2011

Wow! Amazing session! The more pieces of the puzzle that get put into place the more questions seem to open up.

Laura said:
(Psyche) Are we going to see a return of the Black Death?

A: Extremely likely.

Q: (Galaxia) In Europe first? Where's it gonna hit?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (Galaxia) Oh no! That's all I've got to say.

A: Those that have a certain genetic profile may suffer very little.

Q: (Andromeda) Is that any of us? (Galaxia) That doesn't sound like anybody is immune... like, "They'll suffer very little before they die!"

A: Smoking tobacco is a clue and an aid.

Q: (L) A clue to the genetic profile?

A: Yes.

I took this to mean that those with the genetic profile that finds smoking beneficial also have some sort of natural protection from alien virus/bacteria. I don't know that going against your genetic predisposition, if you're not a natural born smoker, and starting smoking is a recommended course of action, although I could be wrong. This is an important question for me since I'm not a smoker. I've tried and have never found any benefit. If there really is some aid in it, I could force myself to start, but I kind of think this will work against me. I'm curious what others think. I'd also like to know if there are any extra steps non-smoker types can take to protect themselves. Colloidal silver was mentioned, and diet and EE of course, but I wonder if there's more.

(Andromeda) Why have crop circles suddenly appeared in Indonesia?

A: The wave cometh. Crop circles are a sort of grace offered to those slated for ultimate destruction. Why do you think so many have appeared in England? Those that receive such gifts and do not take their messages into their hearts will damn themselves and their own descendants to oblivion.

Q: (L) Somebody's been offering them grace over the years, and they've rejected it again and again. They get these crazy people to go out there and fake them, make fun of them... I mean, the universe is talking to these people and the farmers go out and mow them down!

Q: (L) Can you imagine? The universe, the cosmos – fer gawd’s sake - speaks to you and all you're worried about is that your crop got messed up! It is so incredible to even conceive of it. (Ailen) But why mostly in England and not in other countries? (L) Well, they've appeared in other places, but the thing is that it's been mostly assigned to England. England is like the financial center of the world, where all the people came from who have dominated the planet. The whole "Western Civilization" thing... And what did they say? It's a warning to them and their descendants. And where are their descendants? All over the planet!

A: Yes. Exactly!

The way I read this is different from what others have posted. I didn't see it as a specific region being doomed, only that the region had more to do with who the "grace" was being offered to. So it's not that England is doomed, necessarily, but that the power structure that has branched out from England has been offered a message which they have completely ignored and tried to hide. I could be wrong of course.

Q: (Andromeda) Are veggies not really good for us as we have begun to suspect from our research?

A: Pretty much.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Every living thing has a protective life preserving mechanism. For animals it is their ability to run and hide or fight. For living things that do not have those capacities nature has still not abandoned them.

Q: (Ailen) Basically lectins... (Psyche) And anti-nutrients. (Ailen) Geez... between that and the low-fat propaganda, most people are dead.

Q: (Perceval) Is it possible for us to get all of our nutrients from animals without taking supplements?

A: It would be better if they were "wild fed" but you are able to figure this out.

This was an earth-shaker for me. Everything I know about nutrition is essentially wrong. It's going to take a long time for me to assimilate this. I look forward to discussions on what form our diets are actually going to take at this point. There are so many questions to answer. As others have asked, is it all plants, or just veggies? So does this mean all the buckwheat creations are out? What about differences in blood type - is this essentially irrelevant information? Does this mean we should be in ketosis all the time or are the cycles that Wiley talks about in "Lights Out" more correct? I could go on here, but I'll reel it in. I'm not necessarily looking for people to answer these, but I think this is definitely the direction the discussion should take (in another thread perhaps).

Thanks again for the session.

A very interesting, albeit disturbing, session. I am however troubled on a couple of points:

1. The so-called rider on the horse apparition.

Anyone can see that the apparition moves at a rate proportional to the camera's pan movement, which clearly indicates that it's a reflection on one of the camera's internal lenses. If the apparition moved independently of the camera's pan, I would be much more convinced. And when you look at the "apparition" even more closely, it doesn't really resemble a horse that much at all. There's no head, and certainly no tail. The hypothesis that it's an inverted reflection of a burning car makes perfect sense because you can actually see the flame-like movement of the "horse's mane" (although inverted).

2. Smoking and not eating vegetables.

I, like a couple of others who have already commented on this thread, cannot stand smoking, although I completely respect anyone who chooses to do so. And I can also see the health benefits of it. But the Cs have said in the past that it is not in everyone's profile to smoke. What then are our options? I am also a little troubled by this seemingly rapid change of opinion concerning vegetables. As far as I was aware, there were always some vegetables we were supposed to avoid, but it was my understanding that many vegetables are actually quite beneficial to one's health. Are we now supposed to become nearly exclusive carnivores? I happen to love vegetables and there isn't a single vegetable I don't like the taste of. And I am not a big meat eater, nor have I ever been. I believe it is my genetic profile to be this way. So what are people such as myself supposed to do for maximum health benefit if vegetables have become a no-no?

Edit: Hi dugdeep, I was writing this while you posted, but you certainly seem to have a concern similar to mine regarding smoking and diet!

3D Resident said:
A very interesting, albeit disturbing, session. I am however troubled on a couple of points:

1. The so-called rider on the horse apparition.

Anyone can see that the apparition moves at a rate proportional to the camera's pan movement, which clearly indicates that it's a reflection on one of the camera's internal lenses. If the apparition moved independently of the camera's pan, I would be much more convinced. And when you look at the "apparition" even more closely, it doesn't really resemble a horse that much at all. There's no head, and certainly no tail. The hypothesis that it's an inverted reflection of a burning car makes perfect sense because you can actually see the flame-like movement of the "horse's mane" (although inverted).

2. Smoking and not eating vegetables.

I, like a couple of others who have already commented on this thread, cannot stand smoking, although I completely respect anyone who chooses to do so. And I can also see the health benefits of it. But the Cs have said in the past that it is not in everyone's profile to smoke. What then are our options? I am also a little troubled by this seemingly rapid change of opinion concerning vegetables. As far as I was aware, there were always some vegetables we were supposed to avoid, but it was my understanding that many vegetables are actually quite beneficial to one's health. Are we now supposed to become nearly exclusive carnivores? I happen to love vegetables and there isn't a single vegetable I don't like the taste of. And I am not a big meat eater, nor have I ever been. I believe it is my genetic profile to be this way. So what are people such as myself supposed to do for maximum health benefit if vegetables have become a no-no?

Edit: Hi dugdeep, I was writing this while you posted, but you certainly seem to have a concern similar to mine regarding smoking and diet!

Hi, respect the rider on the horse. I think that is not a ghost per se, as you said, It could well be a camera effect but I it could be also a symbolic message like are symbolic many things that we are able to see/not see in our lives and that are not extraordinary.

2. Respect smoking, I tend to agree with Dugdeep. I remember that when I was child I liked the cigarette smell because my father smoked, but after I didn't liked anymore. Respect vegetables, it seems to me that are vegetables with lectines what are problematical. This kind of vegetable/cereal would be tested. I would eat vegetables that pass the test but independent of that I think that each person would have their own ratio veggies/meat that should found. I guide could be the diets according to the blood type. Just some Ideas...

Added: I was thinking that since there is a grid that 4 th STS is keeping in place that is of a magnetical nature and that we are being bombarded with that cosmic electricity, is not possible that this is perturbing the grid? the veil getting thinner makes sense when is seen in that way..

Thanks very much for the session. It's good to know that following the diet is not only good for us now but will also protect us in the future as well and the smoking is a bonus! :cool2:

The cosmic electricity answers a question for me also because I have been getting zapped by all kinds of things nowadays and couldn't figure out why because this usually only happened to me with carpeting and such. Oddly enough it only seems to affect me in nyc when I'm at work and not so much in Pennsylvania when I'm home. Probably cause everything up here is all wood and earth and not so much concrete and metal. Thanks again!

Regarding smoking, there comes one idea to my mind, if someone doesn't like the smoke at all. There is still the possibility to sniff tobacco and to chew tobacco, but this would also just a one way solution regarding what 3D wrote with the "smoke profile" and that not everybody fits in.

Mark said:
I wonder if algae or certain fruits/nuts might still be good to eat. Fruits are designed to be eaten, as least some I think.
I am taking spirulina and chlorella and also have been eating more fruit than usual though, time to review.

Like Dugdeep said, we may have to brainstorm and think more differently about the diet than we've ever had.

Psyche will have more specific information about this, but I guess we have to think about where the anti-nutrients are located in highest concentrations.

Fruits are designed to be eaten, as you said. So are green beans, and squash, maybe? They need to be eaten by birds and other animals who can spread their seeds...

Roots are less exposed to predators in nature, so you would imagine them to be safer than the leaves.

Plants in general, well, we have been discovering that a lot of people have bad reactions to certain herbs used for cooking, for example. And then, we have things like Boswellia, which seems to help a lot. So, once again, perhaps the highest amount of anti-nutrients are in the leaves, but not on the tree bark and roots?

It would be good to know more about the content of anti-nutrients in the pseudo cereals (buckwheat, quinoa, wild rice and amaranth). But as far as I know, people in the past ate some kind of bread made from root flour (like tapioca?).

Lots to discover!!

Bobo8, when you say that the pH may be an issue, do you eat enough fat with your meat? I notice that if I don't, my body tends to become more acid, but if I take enough fat, there is no problem.

Ailén said:
Roots are less exposed to predators in nature, so you would imagine them to be safer than the leaves.

I was thinking earlier today about roots too, and I think that might make sense. I hope so, actually, since they are some of my favorite vegetables and they make really nice additions to a meaty stew with lots of fat. This is something we can research, but I was also wondering about people who have had the opportunity to do the ultra-simple diet in a really regimented way -- maybe that's one way we could get some feedback on different types of veggies, especially in the cases of people who are pretty sensitive to what their bodies like or don't like?

You know? This whole session made it more clear (to me at least) how "not even wrong" people like Richard Dolan may be.

Who needs an Alien disclosure when the biggest lie in the world is right in our plates (and in our sky)? The majority of humanity are willing to and will even fight for the right to eat "healthy" according to all the lies we've been told for years. Who is going to believe that eating veggies is not as good as we were told to believe? It will take a lot of effort for people to consider a mostly meat and fat diet (not to mention the smoking part!)

Then, all the cosmic stuff, that no human can control at all.

Who needs "aliens" with all this? The whole disclosure thing does look more and more like damage control, if there is ever any disclosure (I'm guessing there will have to be, because of the "thinning of the veil" phenomena that may become more and more frequent).

I guess we might as well "enjoy the show", do our best with the time we have, and hopefully get to see psychos suffer from what they've done to humanity, but it makes me really angry and sad to think that billions of innocent people don't even have a clue of what is going on, and how they've been lied to, and how, because of that, they'll die horrible deaths. This shouldn't be like that. Even if people will always need a leader, or to be told what to do, with non-psychopathic leaders and a fairer system of education and health, a lot of suffering could be avoided. But then, all that is necessary for 4D STS to feed. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but just wanted to vent. :cry:

An in spite of all this, there is still hope that by doing what we are doing, a difference and a balancing of the equation may be possible...

dugdeep said:
Wow! Amazing session! The more pieces of the puzzle that get put into place the more questions seem to open up.

Laura said:
(Psyche) Are we going to see a return of the Black Death?

A: Extremely likely.

Q: (Galaxia) In Europe first? Where's it gonna hit?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (Galaxia) Oh no! That's all I've got to say.

A: Those that have a certain genetic profile may suffer very little.

Q: (Andromeda) Is that any of us? (Galaxia) That doesn't sound like anybody is immune... like, "They'll suffer very little before they die!"

A: Smoking tobacco is a clue and an aid.

Q: (L) A clue to the genetic profile?

I took this to mean that those with the genetic profile that finds smoking beneficial also have some sort of natural protection from alien virus/bacteria. I don't know that going against your genetic predisposition, if you're not a natural born smoker, and starting smoking is a recommended course of action, although I could be wrong. This is an important question for me since I'm not a smoker. I've tried and have never found any benefit. If there really is some aid in it, I could force myself to start, but I kind of think this will work against me. I'm curious what others think. I'd also like to know if there are any extra steps non-smoker types can take to protect themselves. Colloidal silver was mentioned, and diet and EE of course, but I wonder if there's more.

I think you are right. That was the impression I got also - that it was the genetic profile of smokers more than the smoking itself. Those who just don't have that profile ought not to smoke, I think.

dugdeep said:
(Andromeda) Why have crop circles suddenly appeared in Indonesia?

A: The wave cometh. Crop circles are a sort of grace offered to those slated for ultimate destruction. Why do you think so many have appeared in England? Those that receive such gifts and do not take their messages into their hearts will damn themselves and their own descendants to oblivion.

Q: (L) Somebody's been offering them grace over the years, and they've rejected it again and again. They get these crazy people to go out there and fake them, make fun of them... I mean, the universe is talking to these people and the farmers go out and mow them down!

Q: (L) Can you imagine? The universe, the cosmos – fer gawd’s sake - speaks to you and all you're worried about is that your crop got messed up! It is so incredible to even conceive of it. (Ailen) But why mostly in England and not in other countries? (L) Well, they've appeared in other places, but the thing is that it's been mostly assigned to England. England is like the financial center of the world, where all the people came from who have dominated the planet. The whole "Western Civilization" thing... And what did they say? It's a warning to them and their descendants. And where are their descendants? All over the planet!

A: Yes. Exactly!

The way I read this is different from what others have posted. I didn't see it as a specific region being doomed, only that the region had more to do with who the "grace" was being offered to. So it's not that England is doomed, necessarily, but that the power structure that has branched out from England has been offered a message which they have completely ignored and tried to hide. I could be wrong of course.

Again, I think you are correct because that is the same impression I received. Also, the UK has sure been receiving the "grace" of additional warnings over the past few years in the form of weather and other things.

dugdeep said:
Q: (Andromeda) Are veggies not really good for us as we have begun to suspect from our research?

A: Every living thing has a protective life preserving mechanism. For animals it is their ability to run and hide or fight. For living things that do not have those capacities nature has still not abandoned them.

Q: (Ailen) Basically lectins... (Psyche) And anti-nutrients. (Ailen) Geez... between that and the low-fat propaganda, most people are dead.

Q: (Perceval) Is it possible for us to get all of our nutrients from animals without taking supplements?

A: It would be better if they were "wild fed" but you are able to figure this out.

This was an earth-shaker for me. Everything I know about nutrition is essentially wrong. It's going to take a long time for me to assimilate this. I look forward to discussions on what form our diets are actually going to take at this point. There are so many questions to answer. As others have asked, is it all plants, or just veggies? So does this mean all the buckwheat creations are out? What about differences in blood type - is this essentially irrelevant information? Does this mean we should be in ketosis all the time or are the cycles that Wiley talks about in "Lights Out" more correct? I could go on here, but I'll reel it in. I'm not necessarily looking for people to answer these, but I think this is definitely the direction the discussion should take (in another thread perhaps).

I think we have to look at plant sources in a different way. There are a lot of plant foods that the plant intends to be eaten, but then, there are some forms that the plant does not intend to be eaten because eating destroys the possibility of propagation. (The plant can't know that we save some seeds.)

Plus, we aren't going to just dump veggies because the plants don't want us to eat them just like we can't just dump meat because we have to chase it down (figuratively). I think what is important is to think about this carefully and balance the positives and negatives of different foods and take the most rational course. Obviously, there is no perfect solution in a reality where you have to eat to survive.

Thank you to the chateau crew :flowers: for another amazing chapter describing the possibilities of our times; peeking behind the veil of our perception of reality.

Look forward to the next installment of the DCM and in particular Psyche's work described.

Also, thanks Laura for your words in the last post:

Laura said:
I think what is important is to think about this carefully and balance the positives and negatives of different foods and take the most rational course. Obviously, there is no perfect solution in a reality where you have to eat to survive.

PS. I love Shortbread cookies and have omitted these for far too long. :love:

Laura said:
dugdeep said:

I think you are right. That was the impression I got also - that it was the genetic profile of smokers more than the smoking itself. Those who just don't have that profile ought not to smoke, I think.

FWIW, this is also what I thought. I am not really a smoker myself. I did try it heavely for a short period during a very high stress situation while traveling with friends long ago, but I think it did more harm to my body then good. I think I am naturally an extremely light smoker because I don't really crave having a smoke. Only when I get super stressed emotionally and or super tired, and that is not very often, do I light on up if I can bum one off someone or if I can some left from a long ago, frozen in the freezer and still smokable. But still, even when I do feel like having one, I can still go without it, but I certainly wouldn't mind lighting one up more often if I could find an organic brand around my neck of the woods. No luck so far and I am not really looking anymore either since my smokes go bad before I can even finish a pack - and I haven't found a humidifier for my smokes either and this is why I wrap them and freeze them whenever I actually buy a pack; usually American Spirits

[....]

Laura said:
dugdeep said:

I think we have to look at plant sources in a different way. There are a lot of plant foods that the plant intends to be eaten, but then, there are some forms that the plant does not intend to be eaten because eating destroys the possibility of propagation. (The plant can't know that we save some seeds.)

Plus, we aren't going to just dump veggies because the plants don't want us to eat them just like we can't just dump meat because we have to chase it down (figuratively). I think what is important is to think about this carefully and balance the positives and negatives of different foods and take the most rational course. Obviously, there is no perfect solution in a reality where you have to eat to survive.

My thinking about this is close to Laura's above. If you notice in the session, the C's have actually recommended green leafy vegetables on more then one occasion. I think they have even lectured Ark on having his veggies somewhere in the sessions. So I don't think we should be throwing all the veggies out with the bath water, so to speak. :D So more specifics on what veggies to eat and which ones to avoid based on the individuals unique needs is needed I think.

Thank you for the session. I guess time is even shorter then I thought and the daily rat race is talking too much precious time away as it is... Time for my full EE program. Peace

Back
Top Bottom