Session 13 Feb 2011

Regarding the smoking, I seem to recall the bad guys not liking the taste of smokers. That implies that perhaps it is the residue left in the lungs (smokers breath).

However, there has been some good research on nicotine and its benefits. Nicotine is also an insecticide (that's why the tobacco plant produces it).

An important question should be whether it is the nicotine that is the primary element of protection. If it is the nicotine, then the previous post regarding snuff and chewing tobacco is very much on point for those who do not wish to ingest smoke into their lungs.

A person can try a bit of chewing tobacco AND NOT HAVE TO SPIT. I emphasis the last part of the sentence as many people have some Hollywood image of cowboys spitting juice any chance they get. I would suggest a leaf tobacco like Redman as a starter. Take only a very small amount, about half the size of a pea, and place it in between their lip and gum. The juice is sweet and you may find it pleasant. You swallow the juice.

If it is the first time you have tried chewing tobacco, you may find the affects of the nicotine very strong and have to spit the tobacco out after about 10 minutes (you'll know what I mean if you try it).

I dip snuff. My favorite brand is 'Skoal Long Cut Straight'. 'Long Cut' refers to the length of the tobacco pieces, the smaller the pieces, the faster the nicotine hits you, but the small pieces are also easier to get lost in you mouth - try the Long Cut first.

You can get snuff in all sort of flavors. I also like Mint and Cherry, but Spearmint is also very popular with many people.

Thanks for sharing this session, as always, full of information, shocking information.

Laura said:
Q: (Andromeda) Are veggies not really good for us as we have begun to suspect from our research?

A: Pretty much.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Every living thing has a protective life preserving mechanism. For animals it is their ability to run and hide or fight. For living things that do not have those capacities nature has still not abandoned them.

Q: (Ailen) Basically lectins... (Psyche) And anti-nutrients. (Ailen) Geez... between that and the low-fat propaganda, most people are dead.

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) Is it possible for us to get all of our nutrients from animals without taking supplements?

A: It would be better if they were "wild fed" but you are able to figure this out.

This reminded me of the paleolithic "hunter-gatherers", yeah, probably they had some technology we can´t even imagine to get the food, or maybe they just threw the arrows, but it seems that their diet had a lot of wild animals. Not only that, but also that is a "fairer" way to get food, as in such a case, humans are giving animals the possibility of fight or run away and hide. I also think that it would be interesting to study which vegetables intend to be eaten. I think that it won´t be necessary to eliminate all veggies, but maybe to reduce them to a smaller amount.

And although there are several veggies that I like, it is also true, that I had to force myself to eat many vegetables, and when I did, it was due to being programmed with the idea that "veggies are good, very much meat is not good", but if I have to follow my real appetite, meat would be in the first place. Anyway, I love some fruits, and I don´t have to force myself at all on fruits.

I had the same concerns as many here regarding smoking. In my case it is very weird, because, I can´t smoke, but I like the taste of tobacco. I mean, my tongue loves it, but the rest of the body doesn´t feel the same. When I inhale I got lungs aches. Therefore, sometimes I smoke without taking the smoke to the lungs, just feeling the taste in the mouth and then exhaling. :cool2: :/

Regarding Saladin, it would be interesting to research whether he was connected or not with the Assassini. According to mainstream history, it seems that only in a couple of occations they were in opposite sides, but it could be a deception of mainstream history

I had the same understanding of the cropcircle thing and England than dugdeep and Laura. For me it has to do not necessarily with England having a especially bad future, but with the fact that the current mainstream culture, power structure, powerful families, customs, political system, etc. come from Britain. Plus the fact that England used to be the opposite thing during prehistoric times. So it is interesting, that it was the center of an STO inspired civilization, between 10,000 and 5,000 years ago, and in the last 200 or 300 years became the center of this heavy STS culture.

Deedlet said:
Hey Laura & team:

Thank you so much for this amazing session. So much to ponder about...

I was wondering about this...

Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin.

Q: (Belibaste) The knight or prince... the Arab fighter. (Perceval) It was on a bridge, over water. (Andromeda) What about the UFO in Jerusalem?

A: Same.

The thinning of veil, when I saw the footage of the horse I thought it seemed like a dimensional bleed through. So was this a dimensional bleed through caused by the thinning of the veil? Like in another dimension/time Saladin was fighting the crusades just as the Egyptians were fighting oppression (in our dimension) and the similar energies, with the help of the veil thinning brought about this manifestation of Saladin? Am I even close?

Maybe, although my first thought was that it was essentially the same as a ghost sighting, with the thinner veil making it more visible than would normally be the case. If you read TC Lethbridge's work, he makes the case for ghost sightings as being like "magnetic recordings" of past events that were strongly "charged" in some way (perhaps with emotion) and which leave their imprint on the environment. He says that water holds this "magnetic recording" rather well. Hence my comment that the Egypt apparition was on bridge over water although I don't think it actually WAS over the Nile, but was close by.

Eating a higher fat content! And of the animal variety, hmmm? Well I'm sorted I Love Wagyu :D I'm in

But What about Maria Thun's Biodynamic Veg method? I'm only new to it but after reading a bit on Codex it seemed the logical direction and just sounds cool!!

Anyway I'm sure we'll be where we're meant to be, even if I am water skiing behind this ship I'll get there! :lol:

Thanks Laura and team, Love Your Work!

Thank you for holding this amazing session! Pretty much up there on the explosive rating, no?

So there is no time - only a perception of it. Well, this is certainly consistent with what has been said in the past. So if there is no time we would only have "now" and "then" or the expanded present...

This comet business is disturbing but by now it just makes sense. Even the disease that follows... It is very sad to be right about things like that... So guess gonna have to learn them shortbread tricks now, having mastered the relatively easy muffins - relatively easy once you figure them out.

And yeah it's fun - some species enjoy extermination, lies and deceit. I enjoy discovering the baking properties of buckwheat flour - especially if it helps the body heal and become immune to nasty alien invaders. :)

There is so much more here but to be honest I'm overworked at the moment and quite tired. So good night - gonna take a peek behind that thinning veil now. (Well put, Andromeda!)

:rockon:

Bobo08 said:
Laura said:
Q: (Perceval) Is it possible for us to get all of our nutrients from animals without taking supplements?

A: It would be better if they were "wild fed" but you are able to figure this out.

I would be interested in any further information on this, in particular, how to balance the ph in the body if one is to eat a lot of meat. I have noticed that every time I eat a lot of meat, I have to take baking soda to pull the ph up. It would be good if there is a way to do it naturally with the diet.

And thank you for the session. A lot of info and lessions.

Ailén said:
Bobo8, when you say that the pH may be an issue, do you eat enough fat with your meat? I notice that if I don't, my body tends to become more acid, but if I take enough fat, there is no problem.

What I found helped me was following the sluggish liver protocol to get it working properly again, and also making sure I was digesting food fully (by taking digestive enzymes and things to stimulate stomach acid production).
Like Ailén says if you are eating lean meat, make sure to have plenty of animal fat with it.

Thank you for another amazing session! As "time" passes and events unfold, sessions increasingly reflect a picture composed of a great array of feelings and events, wonderful and frightening at the same time. It is really a special time to be alive and observing. Recently i watched the latest Zeitgeist movie, Moving Forward. It begins with the following quote that expresses this delicate balance -which IMO is an art in it's own right:

"In a decaying society, art, if it is truthful
must also reflect decay,
and unless it wants to break faith
with it's social function,
art must also show the world as changeable
and help to change it.

-Ernst Fischer

Somehow it seemed fitting here, as sessions like this really resemble an art form in the above sense. Thank you again!
Spyros
:)

3D Resident said:
A very interesting, albeit disturbing, session. I am however troubled on a couple of points:

1. The so-called rider on the horse apparition.

Anyone can see that the apparition moves at a rate proportional to the camera's pan movement, which clearly indicates that it's a reflection on one of the camera's internal lenses. If the apparition moved independently of the camera's pan, I would be much more convinced. And when you look at the "apparition" even more closely, it doesn't really resemble a horse that much at all. There's no head, and certainly no tail. The hypothesis that it's an inverted reflection of a burning car makes perfect sense because you can actually see the flame-like movement of the "horse's mane" (although inverted).

Regarding this point, my initial gut feeling was that it was the real thing; the same with the Jerusalem UFO. Yesterday I watched the ghost rider video again, to see if I could 'see' it as a reflection of a burning car, and I couldn't. I could not see any flames that matched the image. I also noticed that the movement of the horse does not match the movement of the camera exactly. The horse starts moving to the right slightly earlier than the camera. Also, I don't understand why this particular shot had this anomaly while all the other shots which include burning fires and explosions do not - in fact we've seen thousands of similar videos but to my knowledge no ghosts like this one. But most of all, the figure looks a lot like a medieval horse and rider to me! Like those knightly horses that were covered with cloth all over, as seen in movies. That's just my impression anyway. I also find it very cool that the Cs said it was Saladin, as he was sort of a hero of mine when I was younger (based on the little information I had of him which could have been wrong).

Overall I found all the information in this session - together with recent news items - both shocking and fascinating. Mostly I'm worried about people I love. My impulse is to come up with some sort of plan to save the lives of those who are closest to me - but how? (apart from diet, health and breathing) If I could spread a magic protective blanket over you I would. Now, where do I get one?

Bobo08 said:
Laura said:

I would be interested in any further information on this, in particular, how to balance the ph in the body if one is to eat a lot of meat. I have noticed that every time I eat a lot of meat, I have to take baking soda to pull the ph up. It would be good if there is a way to do it naturally with the diet.

And thank you for the session. A lot of info and lessions.

I don't think that you need the baking soda, you need ox bile. Your liver sounds sluggish. And how do you know you have to adjust the Ph???

See this article:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/223987-Does-protein-leach-calcium-from-the-bones-Yes-but-only-if-it-is-plant-protein

The idea that protein leaches calcium from the bones has been around for a while. It is related to the notion that protein, especially from animal foods, increases blood acidity. The body then uses its main reservoir of calcium, the bones, to reduce blood acidity. Chris Masterjohn does not agree with this idea. This post generally supports Chris's view, and adds a twist to it, related to plant protein consumption.

The "eat-meat-lose-bone" idea has apparently become popular due to the position taken by Loren Cordain on the topic. Dr. Cordain has also made several important and invaluable contributions to our understanding of the diets of our Paleolithic ancestors. He has argued in his book, The Paleo Diet, and elsewhere (see, e.g., here) that to counter the acid load of protein one should eat fruits and vegetables. The latter are believed to have an alkaline load.

If the idea that protein leaches calcium from the bones is correct, one would expect to see a negative association between protein consumption and bone mineral density (BMD). This negative association should be particularly strong in people aged 50 and older, who are more vulnerable to BMD losses.

As it turns out, this idea appears to be correct only for plant protein. Animal protein seems to be associated with an increase in BMD, at least according to a study by Promislow et al. (2002). The study shows that there is a positive multivariate association between animal protein consumption and BMD; an association that becomes negative when plant protein consumption is considered. {...}

Does protein leach calcium from the bones? Based on this study, the reasonable answers to this question are yes for plant protein, and no for animal protein. For animal protein, it seems to be quite the opposite.

Even more interesting, calcium intake did not seem to be much of a factor. BMD gains due to animal protein seemed to converge to similar values whether calcium intake was high, medium or low. The convergence occurred as animal protein intake increased, and the point of convergence was between 85-90 g/d of animal protein intake.

And high calcium intakes did not seem to protect those whose plant protein consumption was high.

The authors do not discuss specific foods, but one can guess the main plant protein that those folks likely consumed. It was likely gluten from wheat products.

Are the associations above due to: (a) the folks eating animal protein consuming more fruits and vegetables than the folks eating plant protein; or (b) something inherent to animal foods that stimulates an increase in the absorption of dietary calcium, even in small amounts?

This question cannot be answered based on this study; it should have controlled for fruit and vegetable consumption for that.

But if I were to bet, I would bet on (b).

Reference

Promislow, J.H.E., Goodman-Gruen, D., Slymen, D.J., & Barrett-Connor, E. (2002). Protein consumption and bone mineral density in the elderly. American Journal of Epidemiology, 155(7), 636 - 644.

There sure is a whole lot of disinfo, misinfo, propaganda and just plain bad science going around to try to convince people to do exactly the opposite of what is good for them!

Windmill knight said:
Overall I found all the information in this session - together with recent news items - both shocking and fascinating. Mostly I'm worried about people I love. My impulse is to come up with some sort of plan to save the lives of those who are closest to me - but how? (apart from diet, health and breathing) If I could spread a magic protective blanket over you I would. Now, where do I get one?

As we've been told, the only thing that has any hope of mitigating things is to get as many people as possible doing the EE program as soon as possible because it facilitates awakening. I'd say that however you have to approach them to get them interested, go with that. Yes, it helps healing, stress control, rejuvenation, etc etc. Nearly everybody will be interested in one of those things. Thing is, if you know how much they need to be clearing out their toxicity at all levels, and how much the fate of the planet may depend on it, you might become a highly motivated "salesman." And you can do that without coming across as a doomsayer, too!

Another great session, thanks for sharing!!

Regarding the smoking, after paleofest I have been craving for ciggies like water, I never thought I would smoke a pack a day ! Regarding the upcoming events, I think it might also be wise to stack up on a lot of packs of ciggies(for those that smoke ofc.). Maybe like buy a stack of 60 or so in case things go bad and there is no way to get them.

Thankyou so much for this session, such a lot to digest, I'm going to have to read it all again and make notes, lots of diet food has been reviewed and I need to update. Too tired at the moment as it's after midnight. Great session guys.

Windmill knight said:
3D Resident said:
A very interesting, albeit disturbing, session. I am however troubled on a couple of points:

1. The so-called rider on the horse apparition.

Anyone can see that the apparition moves at a rate proportional to the camera's pan movement, which clearly indicates that it's a reflection on one of the camera's internal lenses. If the apparition moved independently of the camera's pan, I would be much more convinced. And when you look at the "apparition" even more closely, it doesn't really resemble a horse that much at all. There's no head, and certainly no tail. The hypothesis that it's an inverted reflection of a burning car makes perfect sense because you can actually see the flame-like movement of the "horse's mane" (although inverted).

Regarding this point, my initial gut feeling was that it was the real thing; the same with the Jerusalem UFO. Yesterday I watched the ghost rider video again, to see if I could 'see' it as a reflection of a burning car, and I couldn't. I could not see any flames that matched the image. I also noticed that the movement of the horse does not match the movement of the camera exactly. The horse starts moving to the right slightly earlier than the camera. Also, I don't understand why this particular shot had this anomaly while all the other shots which include burning fires and explosions do not - in fact we've seen thousands of similar videos but to my knowledge no ghosts like this one. But most of all, the figure looks a lot like a medieval horse and rider to me! Like those knightly horses that were covered with cloth all over, as seen in movies. That's just my impression anyway. I also find it very cool that the Cs said it was Saladin, as he was sort of a hero of mine when I was younger (based on the little information I had of him which could have been wrong).

Well, I am almost sure that it is a lens reflection. The 'horse' movement indeed follows the camera movement. The other bright streetlights also have their moving reflections. I've prepared an image which shows that all lines that are drawn between the primary lights and their reflections meet in the center of the image. I've cut out the "horse" and mirrored it first left and then top to reconstruct how the primary object must have looked like.

And if you are watching the video and look closely, just before the camera starts to move, you even can see flames emerging from the "horse", only they are flaring top-down.

The only question is if it could be a "thinning of the veil" AND a lens reflection.

Here is the link to watch again: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/223268-Interesting-Anomaly-at-Egyptian-Protests-Green-Horseman-or-Reflection-From-Flames-

Attachments

• horseman.jpg
    horseman.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 64
And then I've found the burning object itself. This footage is shown shortly before the "horse" clip. You can see that the bus is the burning object because it's where the two streetlights are standing close together. Notice also the relative position of traffic sign. I've superimposed the "horse" shape from the other pic. The door of the bus seems to be the horseman, the windows the horse.

Am I being wrong with this?

Attachments

• burning-bus.jpg
    burning-bus.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 64
Spur said:
Regarding the smoking, I seem to recall the bad guys not liking the taste of smokers. That implies that perhaps it is the residue left in the lungs (smokers breath).

However, there has been some good research on nicotine and its benefits. Nicotine is also an insecticide (that's why the tobacco plant produces it).

An important question should be whether it is the nicotine that is the primary element of protection. If it is the nicotine, then the previous post regarding snuff and chewing tobacco is very much on point for those who do not wish to ingest smoke into their lungs.

A person can try a bit of chewing tobacco AND NOT HAVE TO SPIT. I emphasis the last part of the sentence as many people have some Hollywood image of cowboys spitting juice any chance they get. I would suggest a leaf tobacco like Redman as a starter. Take only a very small amount, about half the size of a pea, and place it in between their lip and gum. The juice is sweet and you may find it pleasant. You swallow the juice.

What I'm currently understanding is that it is the genetic profile of smokers that we are talking about. If I do not have that profile, forcing myself to smoke, chew, whatever, isn't going to help. Since I dislike smoking cigarettes, I tried nicotine gum once and thought I was going to have a heart attack afterward! :scared:

Back
Top Bottom