Session 13 Feb 2011

Mrs. Peel said:
Spur said:
Regarding the smoking, I seem to recall the bad guys not liking the taste of smokers. That implies that perhaps it is the residue left in the lungs (smokers breath).

However, there has been some good research on nicotine and its benefits. Nicotine is also an insecticide (that's why the tobacco plant produces it).

An important question should be whether it is the nicotine that is the primary element of protection. If it is the nicotine, then the previous post regarding snuff and chewing tobacco is very much on point for those who do not wish to ingest smoke into their lungs.

A person can try a bit of chewing tobacco AND NOT HAVE TO SPIT. I emphasis the last part of the sentence as many people have some Hollywood image of cowboys spitting juice any chance they get. I would suggest a leaf tobacco like Redman as a starter. Take only a very small amount, about half the size of a pea, and place it in between their lip and gum. The juice is sweet and you may find it pleasant. You swallow the juice.

What I'm currently understanding is that it is the genetic profile of smokers that is important.

I would put it this way:
the smoke is importand to help change the genetic profile, in order to be better protected.

Pashalis said:
Mrs. Peel said:
Spur said:
Regarding the smoking, I seem to recall the bad guys not liking the taste of smokers. That implies that perhaps it is the residue left in the lungs (smokers breath).

However, there has been some good research on nicotine and its benefits. Nicotine is also an insecticide (that's why the tobacco plant produces it).

An important question should be whether it is the nicotine that is the primary element of protection. If it is the nicotine, then the previous post regarding snuff and chewing tobacco is very much on point for those who do not wish to ingest smoke into their lungs.

A person can try a bit of chewing tobacco AND NOT HAVE TO SPIT. I emphasis the last part of the sentence as many people have some Hollywood image of cowboys spitting juice any chance they get. I would suggest a leaf tobacco like Redman as a starter. Take only a very small amount, about half the size of a pea, and place it in between their lip and gum. The juice is sweet and you may find it pleasant. You swallow the juice.

What I'm currently understanding is that it is the genetic profile of smokers that is important.

I would put it this way:
the smoke is importand to help chance the genetic profile, in order to be better protected.

Hi, I hit the "post" button by accident before I was finished, and I've modified my original post.

Very interesting!! Great session!

Quick question- When they said some of the starlings died due to an overhead explosion, were they referring to the "fireworks theory" or are we to believe this was something entirely different?

This should probably go in the "Questions for the C's" section but now that we know that the Jerusalem UFO is real and not a hoax, I'm curious as to what exactly it was doing.

Again, great session!! Thank you!

Thank you for sharing this most recent bit of guidance form the C’s.
Q: (L) That's just some starlings. (Perceval) It's just strange that they're killing starlings at a time when these other die-offs are happening, ya know? (Andromeda) Well, what killed the birds in Arkansas on New Year's Eve?

A: Overhead explosion.

I found this interesting, as I feel the C’s were referring to an overhead plasma discharge explosion as we see in Plasma-Ball lightening discharges as opposed to a meteoric type explosion.

Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin.

Q: (Belibaste) The knight or prince... the Arab fighter. (Perceval) It was on a bridge, over water. (Andromeda) What about the UFO in Jerusalem?

A: Same.

The exchange above, was interesting, as my first instinct when seeing the green apparition, was that it was a “Green Knight,” similar to the Green Knight of Celtic legends. I felt that it was there as a sign of helpful energy for the protesters, and not a representation of death, at least for the protesters themselves although possibly for the now ailing Mubarak. This also ties into the visible energy of the Green Gravity Waves in the atmosphere and the language of the birds, if such a phenomena was negative, then I doubt it would use the same green energy/language of communication to make itself know to us. What I found interesting is that due to the perceptions of others, I had begun to somewhat doubt my own perception, but now I see that I should have continued to do what comes naturally and go with my gut. The mention of the window faller over the Dome of the Rock being a representation of a similar phenomena, was also another synch wink that my instinctual response to this event was on the money also, only this time I hadn't let the perceptions of others change or move my own initial perception. Than you C’s for another lesson learned, do what comes naturally.

Q: (Perceval) The thing that we thought was a comet over Kazakhstan, was it a rocket from the Russians as reported?

A: No.

Q: (Perceval) Was it a comet?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) It looked like a comet from what we know about comets.

A: Fragment. Expect a lot of the "rocket launch" excuses. If it was really a "rocket launch" they would have been able to announce it in advance.

Q: (Perceval) According to the two people who recorded the UFO over Jerusalem and the comet, they seemed to happen at very close to the same time. Was there any connection between the two?

Q: (Perceval) What was the connection?

A: Thinning of the veil. Electrical phenomena can do that.

Q: (Perceval) Would the UFO that was there normally not have been visible, but was seen because of the thinning of the veil?

A: More or less. The electric charges also can affect human perception.

Q: (Andromeda) Was the thinning of the veil also responsible for the UFO some people saw at PaleoFest?

A: Oh indeed! But here the reason was a network enhancement of perception.

Another revealing exchange which suggest that not only will the increasing intrusion of nearby cometary bodies help to thin the veils for the masses to see behind the curtain, but also that a large number of collinear people can also help to thin the veils when the energy is shared, I wonder what 200 collinear people may do, gathered all in one place?

Q: (Andromeda) Are veggies not really good for us as we have begun to suspect from our research?

A: Pretty much.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Every living thing has a protective life preserving mechanism. For animals it is their ability to run and hide or fight. For living things that do not have those capacities nature has still not abandoned them.

Q: (Ailen) Basically lectins... (Psyche) And anti-nutrients. (Ailen) Geez... between that and the low-fat propaganda, most people are dead.

Q: (Perceval) Is it possible for us to get all of our nutrients from animals without taking supplements?

A: It would be better if they were "wild fed" but you are able to figure this out.

As a child I was often force fed vegetables that would make me wretch and become physically sick, it's nice to know there was ‘some’, method in my madness, despite what I was conditioned to believe, and now understand myself a little better than before :). To this day my diet has remained mainly meaty, with a small amount of fruit and vegetables. Although many people are shocked by this revelation from the C’s and are thinking of changing their diet, I would say just continue to do what comes naturally, as a diet full of meat for those who have always eaten a larger proportion of vegetables, wouldn't necessarily work for everyone. The same has been said for smokers and nonsmokers, if you hadn't felt the urge to smoke and continue to do so until now, then it's likely that beginning to do so now, may do more harm than good if it’s not what your body was drawn to do naturally. although the advice about chewing tobbacco is great way of circumventing the smoking and inhaling proccess. I'll carry on smoking and resisting the conditioning to give up more than ever :cool2:

Q: (Ark) Alright, I will remember. I am done. (Andromeda) Okay, first on our list is the bird, fish, and animal die-offs. Are they related to each other?

A: Some are; some are not.

Q: (Perceval) The claim by the Department of Agriculture - or whatever it is - where they claimed that they killed some birds - some starlings - was that a lie?

A: They did.

Q: (L) That's just some starlings. (Perceval) It's just strange that they're killing starlings at a time when these other die-offs are happening, ya know? (Andromeda) Well, what killed the birds in Arkansas on New Year's Eve?

A: Overhead explosion.

Q: (Ailen) So some animals may be just dying because of that. (L) I think you'd almost have to go through a list of each incident. There are so many different causes, and some could be related to earth changes, some could be coincidental, some could be deliberate obfuscation and confusion of the matter...

A: Yes

Then this.

Q: (Andromeda) What's up with the cracked airplane windows that have been showing up in the news?

A: Electrical charges have many effects. By the way, that is the reason for some of the animal deaths: electrical discharges.

This confirms a post I made last night in reply to a comment by Wendek, on the SOTT article about the sun's recent CME. I hypothesised that earthquakes were "Non-Viscous Plasma Discharges", and thus had the potential to cause whale beaching (confusion of aquatic life) and bird deaths, earthquake lights, as we recently witnessed in sych with the New Zealand earthquakes. However we are also reminded that not all die-offs are connected to EM dischages. For example many of the aquatic die-offs have ben due to asphyxiation and a lack of oxygen in the water. I'm thinking a good future question for the C's may be, "Are many of the aquaticasphyxiation die-off's due to the exponentially increasing volcanic pummice now circulating the Earths oceans, due to the Viscous Plasma Discharges?"

Amazing work team ;D

Thanks all for another great session! :) Very important info on the Black Death, and about the fats. I've noticed that I haven't been as attentive as when I ate coconut oil every day; I had to stop to save money. Perhaps it's time to make that investment again.

As far as smoking goes, I've always loved the smell of cigarette smoke, and always wanted to start smoking. But with those FSC things and the outrageous prices, I may not get to do so. C'est la vie!

Oddly enough, I'm kind of excited about the bad news, too. Front row seats to the greatest show on Earth! Best of luck to all in these new times.

Data said:
Well, I am almost sure that it is a lens reflection. The 'horse' movement indeed follows the camera movement.

Data,

I can see what you're saying: the camera does follow in the direction the horse is moving. But the horse accelerates at about 1:21, while the camera appears to track in a uniform motion. Even if the object tracked was a lens reflection, it couldn't be from a non-moving source, OSIT. I'm not sure if that's what you were implying or not.

Data said:
The other bright streetlights also have their moving reflections. I've prepared an image which shows that all lines that are drawn between the primary lights and their reflections meet in the center of the image. I've cut out the "horse" and mirrored it first left and then top to reconstruct how the primary object must have looked like.

And if you are watching the video and look closely, just before the camera starts to move, you even can see flames emerging from the "horse", only they are flaring top-down.

The only question is if it could be a "thinning of the veil" AND a lens reflection.

I think that's a good possibility. It reminds me of what Keel says about how electrical equipment tended to malfunction anytime a person was about to get a great snapshot or high quality video of UFO phenomena. Whatever phenomena caused these UFO objects to appear had the ability to manipulate electrical equipment in very specific ways too. Given this, the horseman visual anomaly could certainly reside more inside of the camera itself than anything out there in the crowd.

FWIW.

Thanks for sharing this session so quickly (how did I miss it yesterday?), as always full of information to 'digest'.

As another lifetime non-smoker thank goodness for colloidal silver and EE - and we do need to get out there recruiting more people, into doing the EE programme on a consistent, regular basis.

Stones said:
Very interesting!! Great session!

Quick question- When they said some of the starlings died due to an overhead explosion, were they referring to the "fireworks theory" or are we to believe this was something entirely different?

This should probably go in the "Questions for the C's" section but now that we know that the Jerusalem UFO is real and not a hoax, I'm curious as to what exactly it was doing.

Again, great session!! Thank you!

Generally speaking, "overhead explosion" in the sessions means "cometary". Additionally, "booms" were reported in the areas where some of the birds died.

Oh my...

(Andromeda) Why have crop circles suddenly appeared in Indonesia?

A: The wave cometh. Crop circles are a sort of grace offered to those slated for ultimate destruction. Why do you think so many have appeared in England? Those that receive such gifts and do not take their messages into their hearts will damn themselves and their own descendants to oblivion.

Q: (L) Somebody's been offering them grace over the years, and they've rejected it again and again. They get these crazy people to go out there and fake them, make fun of them... I mean, the universe is talking to these people and the farmers go out and mow them down!

Q: (L) Can you imagine? The universe, the cosmos – fer gawd’s sake - speaks to you and all you're worried about is that your crop got messed up! It is so incredible to even conceive of it. (Ailen) But why mostly in England and not in other countries? (L) Well, they've appeared in other places, but the thing is that it's been mostly assigned to England. England is like the financial center of the world, where all the people came from who have dominated the planet. The whole "Western Civilization" thing... And what did they say? It's a warning to them and their descendants. And where are their descendants? All over the planet!

A: Yes. Exactly!

I am no "Sally Bible thumper", however...
does the above resonate with the following?

Matthew 22:1-14 KJV (Parable of the Rejected Banquet Invitation) said:
1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,
2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.
5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

RyanX said:
Data said:
The only question is if it could be a "thinning of the veil" AND a lens reflection.

I think that's a good possibility. It reminds me of what Keel says about how electrical equipment tended to malfunction anytime a person was about to get a great snapshot or high quality video of UFO phenomena. Whatever phenomena caused these UFO objects to appear had the ability to manipulate electrical equipment in very specific ways too. Given this, the horseman visual anomaly could certainly reside more inside of the camera itself than anything out there in the crowd.

This is along the lines of what I was thinking, too. There are some interesting ideas in the book The Innermost Kernel (about Pauli and Jung and their theories on synchronicity). If I remember correctly, basically the idea is that 'anomalous' and meaningful events are on the other end of the spectrum of 'statistically normal' events. That is, they don't conform to the normal laws of chance, can't be replicated. They'll always be anomalies. They can be written off as 'coincidence', but it's their meaning that gives them away. So even if it was a lens flare (which it seems it was), for whatever reason, it took a form that was meaningful. The 'symbol' was basically encoded in something mundane. I know that's not very clear, but I don't quite have the words yet!

Thank you Laura and team for all your hard work and for lovingly sharing it with us all.

I resonate strongly with those who don't smoke, who aren't particularly drawn to it. But, can you get the same benefits from using a pipe as from cigs? I like the smell of tinned tobacco much better than commercially packaged cigs. Also, reg. cigs have all those chemicals added. Is there a tobacco that is 'pure'?

The info coming out on veggies is truly startling! Will be looking into this in a big way. Have a bow, and have deer regularly pass through my own yard - perhaps it's time to rethink where my meat comes from, given what the C's had to say on the subject.

Data said:
And then I've found the burning object itself. This footage is shown shortly before the "horse" clip. You can see that the bus is the burning object because it's where the two streetlights are standing close together. Notice also the relative position of traffic sign. I've superimposed the "horse" shape from the other pic. The door of the bus seems to be the horseman, the windows the horse.

Am I being wrong with this?

Also consider, that the camera may have a low (0?) lux CCD chip,
perhaps has a wider "light" frequency range. taken together allows
for this transparent green holographic moving image capture?
Also - CCD operates as a "light bit" shifter and that is done at a
specific frequency, which is related to fps (frames per second)
and may have something to do with its capture as well?

Can the street lamps, which are yellow (sodium?), spectrally refract
to into transparent green "aurora" color all the while the camera and
the image is panning, superimposed on a people moving background?

What are the odds of creating a green, moving "holographic" image of
a horse & its rider unless it is a Disney effect, sort of like the Haunted
House of ghosts? But notice how the rider & horse moves! It weaves
in and around amongst the people. Pretty amazing, if you ask me!

dant said:
But notice how the rider & horse moves! It weaves
in and around amongst the people. Pretty amazing, if you ask me!
The movement is what I find so interesting, it looks like the horse is cantering and I don't understand how a reflection from fire can look like a horse cantor, or gallop.

Comet Elenin: Harbinger of What? (by Laura): http://www.sott.net/articles/show/224062-Comet-Elenin-Harbinger-of-What-

Back
Top Bottom