Session 13 Feb 2011

scifiscriptwriter said:
But, can you get the same benefits from using a pipe as from cigs?

Yes. If you inhale the smoke, it doesn't matter if the tobacco was burned in paper, in a pipe, or in something else. (apart from that there are possible concerns with nasty fibers from cigarette filters getting stuck in the lungs, and some cigarette papers are toxic, and some are not but still cause issues - irritated throat, etc. - for some people, both of which are avoided using a pipe. a pipe may feel a bit harsher at first, though - coughwise. with good tobacco and lungs used to it, it'll taste and smell great - and, if tobacco works for you, be great)

scifiscriptwriter said:
I like the smell of tinned tobacco much better than commercially packaged cigs. Also, reg. cigs have all those chemicals added. Is there a tobacco that is 'pure'?

Much info and discussion can be found in this huge thread on smoking and all manner of related questions and issues:

Smoking is... good?

In short: (more specifics to be found in the thread) Very few here who smoke use the regular big-brand cigarettes. Those are nasty, toxic garbage, and the side-effects from those added chemicals have for at least some people counteracted benefits from nicotine, and/or worse.

For cigarettes, the simplest and cheapest way to have good ones is to find no-additives rolling tobacco and roll some up - in non-FSC ("fire-safe" toxic chemical additive) paper.

For pipe smoking, no-additives rolling tobacco will do nicely - just stuff the pipe and get going. (some things will be learned over time with experience, including how to stuff well, how to clean the pipe well, etc. - as a simple rule for stuffing, push down the tobacco harder the more of it you stuff into the pipe; little or no pressure if little, a bit if more, more if full) Most people who smoke a pipe use pipe tobacco brands - these are considerably less toxic than big cigarette brands, but still not additive-free. Pipe tobacco has a higher pH allowing some nicotine uptake simply from puffing, but inhaling is totally fine (and optimal nicotine-wise), which means you can just as well use some raw or pure rolling tobacco.

Sidenote for everyone: One thing mentioned and referenced in the huge smoking thread is that it seems that candida is a cause of people disliking tobacco smoke. If you have candida problems, you might find smoking and tobacco smoke in general disgusting whether or not it would suit you, and smoking might cause a detox reaction as nicotine is anti-fungal.

Another sidenote for everyone: Given all the propaganda, programming, etc., for those who have never smoked, the reason may simply be that you have been inhibited from trying rather than it genuinely not suiting you. You can find out by trying it and seeing whether or not it helps you. If it doesn't, no big loss, and now you know - you can just move on. If it does, great - you found a tool to help you.

Thank you for extremely interesting session, felt like heavy hammer hit me couple times right in a forhead while reading, but hey, we could see this coming decades ago, I guess these are just like hors d'oeuvres on the real future menu. Lot to think about. :cool2: (need a smoke).

Thanks once more for sharing this with us.

:hug2:

Mrs. Peel said:
Spur said:
Regarding the smoking, I seem to recall the bad guys not liking the taste of smokers. That implies that perhaps it is the residue left in the lungs (smokers breath).

However, there has been some good research on nicotine and its benefits. Nicotine is also an insecticide (that's why the tobacco plant produces it).

An important question should be whether it is the nicotine that is the primary element of protection. If it is the nicotine, then the previous post regarding snuff and chewing tobacco is very much on point for those who do not wish to ingest smoke into their lungs.

A person can try a bit of chewing tobacco AND NOT HAVE TO SPIT. I emphasis the last part of the sentence as many people have some Hollywood image of cowboys spitting juice any chance they get. I would suggest a leaf tobacco like Redman as a starter. Take only a very small amount, about half the size of a pea, and place it in between their lip and gum. The juice is sweet and you may find it pleasant. You swallow the juice.

What I'm currently understanding is that it is the genetic profile of smokers that we are talking about. If I do not have that profile, forcing myself to smoke, chew, whatever, isn't going to help. Since I dislike smoking cigarettes, I tried nicotine gum once and thought I was going to have a heart attack afterward! :scared:

Maybe asking C's... about who is "genetic profile of smokers" in this forum... would help ?
Just ask "Can you tell id number people form FOTCM that are "genetic profile of smokers" and ID that are NOT benefit of smoking ?"
C's should know ID=member and we will know who is "genetic profile" and who is not.
Who should smoke who don't..
I'm at this moment looking for best way 100mg nicotine per day.. it is about 20 cigarette of More Red Regular 120`mm per day.

Lukas said:
Mrs. Peel said:
Spur said:
Regarding the smoking, I seem to recall the bad guys not liking the taste of smokers. That implies that perhaps it is the residue left in the lungs (smokers breath).

However, there has been some good research on nicotine and its benefits. Nicotine is also an insecticide (that's why the tobacco plant produces it).

An important question should be whether it is the nicotine that is the primary element of protection. If it is the nicotine, then the previous post regarding snuff and chewing tobacco is very much on point for those who do not wish to ingest smoke into their lungs.

A person can try a bit of chewing tobacco AND NOT HAVE TO SPIT. I emphasis the last part of the sentence as many people have some Hollywood image of cowboys spitting juice any chance they get. I would suggest a leaf tobacco like Redman as a starter. Take only a very small amount, about half the size of a pea, and place it in between their lip and gum. The juice is sweet and you may find it pleasant. You swallow the juice.

What I'm currently understanding is that it is the genetic profile of smokers that we are talking about. If I do not have that profile, forcing myself to smoke, chew, whatever, isn't going to help. Since I dislike smoking cigarettes, I tried nicotine gum once and thought I was going to have a heart attack afterward! :scared:

Maybe asking C's... about who is "genetic profile of smokers" in this forum... would help ?
Just ask "Can you tell id number people form FOTCM that are "genetic profile of smokers" and ID that are NOT benefit of smoking ?"
C's should know ID=member and we will know who is "genetic profile" and who is not.
I'm at this moment looking for best way 100mg nicotine per day.. it is about 20 cigarette of More Red Regular 120`mm per day.

Did you read Psalehesost post, #150?

Perhaps the information you seek is in this
post, including the link: "Smoking is... good?"

dant said:

Thx for fast rep, yes I have read this topic ^^ and "smoking is...good"
and other topic where are information about smoking.

Thanks for transcribing the session, Laura! :)

Pretty exciting times ahead of us, for sure.

dant said:
Lukas said:

Indeed, per dant's suggestion, Lukas, have a look here

Also, the 100mg you mention:
Lukas said:
might be Laura-specific. Please review the transcript.

Lukas said:

Wouldn't it be much simpler if each person simply tested themselves on their own? If you like smoking, if you benefit from it, then smoke. I've tried and have never been able to really do it, but I don't mind being around it at all, as long as it's not a mass market cigarette - those smell terrible compared to roll your own with natural tobacco. Also, there are over 2800 forum members at this point, so asking the C's who is and who is not 'this profile' would take days. Know Thyself - after all - the C's shouldn't have to tell you if you benefit from smoking or not!

dant said:
Data said:
And then I've found the burning object itself. This footage is shown shortly before the "horse" clip. You can see that the bus is the burning object because it's where the two streetlights are standing close together. Notice also the relative position of traffic sign. I've superimposed the "horse" shape from the other pic. The door of the bus seems to be the horseman, the windows the horse.

Am I being wrong with this?

Also consider, that the camera may have a low (0?) lux CCD chip,
perhaps has a wider "light" frequency range. taken together allows
for this transparent green holographic moving image capture?
Also - CCD operates as a "light bit" shifter and that is done at a
specific frequency, which is related to fps (frames per second)
and may have something to do with its capture as well?

Can the street lamps, which are yellow (sodium?), spectrally refract
to into transparent green "aurora" color all the while the camera and
the image is panning, superimposed on a people moving background?

What are the odds of creating a green, moving "holographic" image of
a horse & its rider unless it is a Disney effect, sort of like the Haunted
House of ghosts? But notice how the rider & horse moves! It weaves
in and around amongst the people. Pretty amazing, if you ask me!

It really would be interesting to know does the camera in question uses CCD or CMOS chip. I found out that CCD's due to their technological construction and depending on who is operating the camera, can sometimes "see" things "behind the veil". (thats what I believe, don't means its god given true). If someone want to know more, I suggest find how technology works on CCD and CMOS chips, and their differences.

As far as I can see camera and the rider is moving in the same direction, but not at the same time and not at the same pace, so I think that its not lens reflection.

There is another thing: look on what spot on the horse's back rider is siting, and how he is sitting, his posture. He is seating more to the horses back part, and his back is straighten up, which suggests that his legs are also straight to the ground. Thats how horses were ride in the medieval times, not with back and legs bent like today (and thats something that Hollywood does not show in every movie). But again, I'm no expert in the history of horse riding, I just notice and compare with what I have read earlier, so it may not be the true.

Also, it appears that rider has pointed helmet with maybe some feathers or cloth on the top of the point, which corresponds to the impressions of Saladin since the medieval times. Something like this:

kerak08.jpg

Of course, that can all be my imagination :)

anart said:
Wouldn't it be much simpler if each person simply tested themselves on their own? If you like smoking, if you benefit from it, then smoke. I've tried and have never been able to really do it, but I don't mind being around it at all, as long as it's not a mass market cigarette - those smell terrible compared to roll your own with natural tobacco. ...

Ditto, :) self-testing in action - Know thyself. :rockon:

anart said:
Lukas said:

Wouldn't it be much simpler if each person simply tested themselves on their own? If you like smoking, if you benefit from it, then smoke. I've tried and have never been able to really do it, but I don't mind being around it at all, as long as it's not a mass market cigarette - those smell terrible compared to roll your own with natural tobacco. Also, there are over 2800 forum members at this point, so asking the C's who is and who is not 'this profile' would take days. Know Thyself - after all - the C's shouldn't have to tell you if you benefit from smoking or not!

I meant men from FOTCM of from this what I see (map) it is us about hmm 400 ? Know that best is try smoking that is why I want to buy more red cigarettes.

Laura said:
Bobo08 said:
Laura said:
Q: (Perceval) Is it possible for us to get all of our nutrients from animals without taking supplements?

A: It would be better if they were "wild fed" but you are able to figure this out.

I would be interested in any further information on this, in particular, how to balance the ph in the body if one is to eat a lot of meat. I have noticed that every time I eat a lot of meat, I have to take baking soda to pull the ph up. It would be good if there is a way to do it naturally with the diet.

And thank you for the session. A lot of info and lessions.

I don't think that you need the baking soda, you need ox bile. Your liver sounds sluggish. And how do you know you have to adjust the Ph???

See this article:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/223987-Does-protein-leach-calcium-from-the-bones-Yes-but-only-if-it-is-plant-protein

Yeah, I always took that pH thing with a grain of salt, because by those definitions, those who follow the paleolithic diet should have osteoporosis and it seems that is not the case. Actually, on the contrary!

The author of the article is an excellent researcher, he has a very good background for looking at the data and numbers and showing people how to analyze the statistics. He is starting to be quoted by gluten intolerant people who follow a paleo diet. It just makes sense!

Another amazing session thank you so much!!! Time to ask my sister if she'll share one of her roll ups with me ;) I do get a sense that people are starting to take more notice because of the Egypt effect, how just refusing to co-operate with the system that controls them got a leader of 30 years ousted in less than three weeks. It may well be that they traded one Psychopath for another - but it may be wishful thinking of the new Psychopath if he thinks he can just extend the brutality of the last one - Saladin may well make a another reappearance!!.

Being full aware of what our glorious country of Britain has bestowed on the rest of the world!! I think it's time to work hard at making sure "it's not where you are but who you are" applies to all the things I do!

Thanks again team

Just so ya'll know, Mr. Scott is the super fast transcriber. I'm usually kinda whupped the day after a session and I sleep really heavy afterward too.

That session was so riveting... I'm going to read it again!

Back
Top Bottom