Session 13 Feb 2011

Well after all the things I have living in the last days, this session is incredible to thing in my life in the next time, I´ve been thinking about the diet again and again, asking and looking the ways to find the dairy ang gluten free products with almost no luck so I decided eat bacon and pork meat as I can but with veggies!!! Since I understood aswell that some of the veggies were fine for us!!! Do I have to take out all the veggies and eat just meat?

In another hand about the Smoke, I used to smoke about 10 years ago but I stopped because of changes in my heart when I smoked , it accelerates I felt bed in that time, I dont know now since I left along time ago, If I want to try do I have to try with some " mark" in special????

Ailén said:
You know? This whole session made it more clear (to me at least) how "not even wrong" people like Richard Dolan may be.

Who needs an Alien disclosure when the biggest lie in the world is right in our plates (and in our sky)? The majority of humanity are willing to and will even fight for the right to eat "healthy" according to all the lies we've been told for years. Who is going to believe that eating veggies is not as good as we were told to believe? It will take a lot of effort for people to consider a mostly meat and fat diet (not to mention the smoking part!)

Then, all the cosmic stuff, that no human can control at all.

Who needs "aliens" with all this? The whole disclosure thing does look more and more like damage control, if there is ever any disclosure (I'm guessing there will have to be, because of the "thinning of the veil" phenomena that may become more and more frequent).

I guess we might as well "enjoy the show", do our best with the time we have, and hopefully get to see psychos suffer from what they've done to humanity, but it makes me really angry and sad to think that billions of innocent people don't even have a clue of what is going on, and how they've been lied to, and how, because of that, they'll die horrible deaths. This shouldn't be like that. Even if people will always need a leader, or to be told what to do, with non-psychopathic leaders and a fairer system of education and health, a lot of suffering could be avoided. But then, all that is necessary for 4D STS to feed. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but just wanted to vent. :cry:

An in spite of all this, there is still hope that by doing what we are doing, a difference and a balancing of the equation may be possible...

Yes a lot of people innocent people who will die???? And that people are near from each one of us, people that we know our families, people who care us, OH MY GOD... and think that I can not talk about this freely because that same people will believe Im crazy!!!! in fact if I began to smoke they will see with bad eyes because my grandmother just died and the doctors said it was the ciggar that she smoke over the years what kill her and make the tumor in her head!!!! very sad!!!! To know that its going to happen but it is!!!

Lukas,

Anart said it best, and gently.

Is it unreasonable to ask the C's to give personal
attention to each and every person who ask when
the universe is at sake?

You have to experiment what is best for you, as
everyone's needs are different, genetically. For
someone to say, try "this", or try "that", it may
not be satisfactory for you or for someone else
and for various reasons; I hate carrying around
a pipe/pouch/tamper/filter/lighter or ciggies, or
the tobacco recommended taste terrible, is too
bitter, not smooth enough, I cant see the smoke
when I exhale, it is too harsh, it burns my tongue
and/or mouth, it causes a violent/unpleasant/vertigo
reactions, it generates too much mucous, and so on.

Just remember this; be patient and keep on trying to
find the right combination that best suits you and not
to give up on the first try, without trying other brands
whatever it may be.. and it may be that smoking is not
for you!

Hope this helps,
Dan

Thank you Château Team for this very informative session! Alot to ponder about. Exciting and a bit scary at the same time....

Laura said:
Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea/Leo.

Won't be long or we have to call them by a new name and rename the forum The Leonian Experiment :D

Laura said:
Just so ya'll know, Mr. Scott is the super fast transcriber. I'm usually kinda whupped the day after a session and I sleep really heavy afterward too.

so he put the letters into words ?
only consonants are commimg through the channell and the vowels (a,e,i,o,u) must be put there afterwards, am I right ?

Laura said:
Just so ya'll know, Mr. Scott is the super fast transcriber. I'm usually kinda whupped the day after a session and I sleep really heavy afterward too.

Kudo to Mr. Scott for keeping the fast Lightship engine running so brightly! :)

{Edit
I should have also added: Kudos to Laura and team for doing the `real work'
}

Regarding veggies... I can't remember where I posted a story about a woman who ended in the intensive care unit by eating pak choi for 3 consecutive months. The anti-nutrients "killed" her thyroid gland... The worst part was that even when she was at the hospital, the family kept insisting on feeding her pak choi!

If you choose to eat veggies, there are ways to cook them that will help neutralize some of the anti-nutrients. A common mistake is to cook them in the pressure cooker, that tends to concentrate the anti-nutrients. Cooking them in vapor seems to be a reasonable option, but don't drink the juice! It is full of anti-nutrients! I forgot where I read this, but I think it must have been in the Weston Price Foundation.

I'm allergic to most spices, all citrus fruits, all grains. I get bloated even by eating green peas. The only things that seem to sit well with me are roots and green beans. I have to be careful even with herbs. Plants are evil! ;)

Here are some interesting threads/articles regarding veggies FWIW:

The Role of Oxalates in Autism and Chronic Disorders
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=18824.0

Plants Bite Back
http://www.westonaprice.org/food-features/1896-plants-bite-back.html

Potatoes - Good or Bad?
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=19192.msg185288#msg185288

Pashalis said:
Laura said:

so he put the letters into words ?
only consonants are commimg through the channell and the vowels (a,e,i,o,u) must be put there afterwards, am I right ?

They are (audio) recording it on a recordable medium, that's the reason cause of the microphone problem mentioned at the beginning of the session. And from that source it gets transcribed.
That would be my take. ;)

Wow... and to think about the canned
veggies home-made or store bought
loaded with "juices"!

Mind boggling to say the least!

Psyche said:
Regarding veggies... I can't remember where I posted a story about a woman who ended in the intensive care unit by eating pak choi for 3 consecutive months. The anti-nutrients "killed" her thyroid gland... The worst part was that even when she was at the hospital, the family kept insisting on feeding her pak choi!

Here it is.

Thank You One all ..........................Another off the chart session, with the continued education, of the true nature, and reality that surrounds us. As i read the session of today and of late, i feel a certain hypersensitivity, and the need to take many, many, deep breaths.

But as the C's have always said, lighten up, :cool2: and enjoy the ride. :)

Attachments

• zero-gravity.jpg
    zero-gravity.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 16
Holy cow what a session!!
Thank you Château Teamfor all your hard work! Black death? Ufffff I'm not feeling very prepared! I know hard times are coming and this session felt like a slap in the face. Now more then ever I'm feeling the need to clarify what foods are best to eat so I can best prepare my family for these trying times. Lots of information to contemplate.

Laura said:

Thank you Mr Scott!

The PTB, or at least he high ranked in the quorum and so on know these things. Maybe that's why they are pushing the nonsmoking and the vegetarian memes in society. It may be a possibility also to why they allow some revolutions to succeed. After the catastrophe they can tell people: see what happens when you seek anarchy? Now we need order and control. And people will surrender power with no discussion.

Thanks for the session. Give me the feeling, more than ever, that we have very little time now. :(

About the answer of the C's about the Black Death:
A: Those that have a certain genetic profile may suffer very little.

While the Christmas season I've seen a TV program about a researcher who believe have isolated a such gene !
He explain that that he have analyze DNA of descendant of people spared by the Black Death and they have in common, the lake of a gene.

Ok, this is even in Wikipedia :

A theory put forth by Stephen O'Brien says the Black Death is likely responsible, through natural selection, for the high frequency of the CCR5-Δ32 genetic defect in people of European descent. The gene affects T cell function and provides protection against HIV, smallpox, and possibly plague,[27] though for the last, no explanation as to how it would do that exists. This, however, is now challenged, given that the CCR5-Δ32 gene has been found to be just as common in Bronze Age tissue samples.[28]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consequences_of_the_Black_Death
The last sentence of this quote does not make sens to me.

Perhaps what the C's want to say is we have to modify our genetic, perhaps through awareness?

Other article to be read here: http://qjmed.oxfordjournals.org/content/99/8/497.full

Back
Top Bottom