Session 13 Feb 2011

A: If you think that gravity is an effect.

Q: (Ark) Alright, that's enough for first question. I was badly beaten. Back to the drawing board. Second question concerning space and time: Sometime ago, we have been told that Einstein's idea of space-time is not the correct one, and that we should go back to some other ideas. Now these other ideas are that space and time of Galileo when we have absolute time - time is distinguished and it's absolute. Before that, there was the idea of Kant. For Kant, there was separate space and time - absolute space, and absolute time. And I am thinking that maybe the correct idea is the third one, which is to have absolute space but not absolute time. Am I on to something?

A: Getting close.

Q: (Ark) What should I do to get even closer? Anything?

A: Remember that time does not exist except as a perception.

I have been pondering this lately, mainly from one of the wave chapters, which alas I cannot recall. Relating to Gravity, Time, and Consciousness.

Also I recently related an old experience with Lucid dreaming and what it had felt like at that time some 20+ - 30 yeras ago.
My description on the feelings or sensations were from my first few experiences back then.

Over the years I have experienced this quite a number of times, but have not physically tried to do it like I used to do, but only experienced the onset stages as they have occurred naturaly so to speak.

Anyhow I am getting to the point slowly ;).

Over the years the'wooly' feeling I had mentioned in my small post on the subject and as I got more used to it felt like a Vibration.

This is what got my attention when reading one of the other wave pages by the way and got me thinking about Lucid states again, and funnyly enough just days before I signed up and saw the post I had responded to.

If you recall occassional movie scenes where they use a special type of zoom, where the background fades away while the point of interest zooms in, like a part of the scene is zooming in while at the same time zooming out? Hard to describe. But in my other post I mentioned a feeling like expanding and contracting at the same time, that zoom sort when watched sort of feels like that feeling when going into the Lucid state.

So I got to thinking about the Gravity, Time, Conscious question.

If we use the physical pheneomenom of changing state from rest to Lucid styate while conscious it feels like a rising vibration, the strange feeling in ones body feels like a contraction/expansion and a feeling of freefall, though I can only imagine what freefall feels like, I imagine it feels like the effect when going into the Lucid state. To facilitate enetering the Lucid state one needs to silence the mind and focus ones intent on seeing the experience through, about a s best way to describe it as I can.

So we have a rising vibration, also a sound like a tinitus comes into the ears and rises in intensity and gets louder and higher, ( I remember the first time it sounded like every scream ever uttered getting louder and louder (again best description I can give)). One feels like one is falling into eternity ie the freefall feeling.

So we have vibration, bodily sensation of a gravitational type, ie freefall, like being pulled yet falling/floating faster and faster, imagine big dipper without the bumps. Also consciousness comes into play ie a need to still the inner voice and a relaxing of mund and body, ie setting a silent intent for better description. Almost like a passive focusses giving oneself up to the process. In the lUcid state time is variable, ie one can be there for seconds and wake felling very rested and greater time than one would percieve has passed, other times one can feel like its been longer and one wakes to find only a couple or more minutes have passed.

I got to thinking that if time is only a perception when in our physical state, then the Lucid state takes us out of that physical state so to speak. The rising vibration and the odd gravity effects all point to the lucid states as being a temporary portal into another state of reality altogether. Irregardless of what one believes from Casteneda's experiences. By using conscious to kick start the lucid state, the body goes through a rising vibrational state and the passage is the somehow controlled flow via gravity waves into that Lucid state/dimension/density or partial density state.

I dont know enough about the whole gravity/vibration/density/consciousness information, except what I have read in the posted Wave series, and I have only recently read a few chapters again after reading them some years back. Would be interesting to see if we could get some feedback on this subject from the C's. Not only that Ark, if you could somehow bring on a similar state, not saying you should follow it through, it may prompt a diiferent understanding for you or inspiration may be a better word. Just an idea.

Leon

Moderator: fixed quotes

oops got the quote dongle upside down above, hehe, pardon me. The quote is unquoted above, and my post is set as the quote, my apologies. <blush> ;)

Leon

Kniall said:
That session was so riveting... I'm going to read it again!

My feelings as well.
It was a lot to take in.

Psyche said:
I'm allergic to most spices, all citrus fruits, all grains. I get bloated even by eating green peas. The only things that seem to sit well with me are roots and green beans. I have to be careful even with herbs. Plants are evil! ;)

Oh my, I'm going to have to start the ultra simple diet all over again. During my first month of the ultra simple diet (USD) I got such a bloated stomach that I even considered seeing a doctor. At the time I felt very puzzled because I really couldn't see what could be causing it food wise, my diet was so clean, or so I thought. I was eating more vegetables then I'd ever eaten and drinking the ultra broth several times a day...now it really starts to make sense. I also remember reading how a few members, upon having started on the USD were becoming so sensitive to so many things that it seemed that only meat would not cause harm. I can't remember exactly at which point of the long USD thread I've read it, but I think that it was something along those lines.

I have wondered about whether I had the profile of a smoker or not, and never quite reached a conclusion.
I used to be a heavy smoker having stopped in 2000. I absolutely loved smoking, and before I started I had many dreams of me smoking, which was actually what prompted me to start. I loved my very first smoke. This could have made me think that I had the profile of a smoker, hadn't it been for the fact that throughout time I was having an increasing difficulty in breathing properly, culminating in a couple of nights were I suffered from what seemed to be asthma. I stopped then and there and my lungs cleared up, my skin cleared up, and I felt physically stronger.
Although I aways smoked rolling tobacco, it still could have been from some nastiness added to the paper or the tobacco itself, I don't know.
At this stage I don't have the wish to restart though, I began to develop an aversion to its smell and taste :/ so I think that I'm going to go with my present feelings.

Many thanks for this session!

Thank you for the session... so much to think about. A real blessing to be close to a reservation now where additive free smokes can be purchased less than 1/3 of the cost of the toxic ones... going to be needing a LOT of them apparently! More research on the "evil" veggies required and looking forward to the new DCM.

It all seems so overwhelming...

:cool2:

Gertrudes said:
I have wondered about whether I had the profile of a smoker or not, and never quite reached a conclusion.
I used to be a heavy smoker having stopped in 2000. I absolutely loved smoking, and before I started I had many dreams of me smoking, which was actually what prompted me to start. I loved my very first smoke. This could have made me think that I had the profile of a smoker, hadn't it been for the fact that throughout time I was having an increasing difficulty in breathing properly, culminating in a couple of nights were I suffered from what seemed to be asthma. I stopped then and there and my lungs cleared up, my skin cleared up, and I felt physically stronger.

Although I aways smoked rolling tobacco, it still could have been from some nastiness added to the paper or the tobacco itself, I don't know.
At this stage I don't have the wish to restart though, I began to develop an aversion to its smell and taste Undecided so I think that I'm going to go with my present feelings.

Absolutely go with your feelings on this, but I just want to play devil's advocate for a second:

There may be a link between Candida and an aversion to the smell of smoke: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10573.msg77578#msg77578

I understand that people with Candida suffer allergies to tobacco smoke because the smoke itself is cleaning them of the Candida, creating a detox reaction. According to Dr. Saleh Naser, nicotine is anti-viral, I understand that vitamin B3 is both anti-viral and anti-fungal.

Gertrudes said:
This could have made me think that I had the profile of a smoker, hadn't it been for the fact that throughout time I was having an increasing difficulty in breathing properly, culminating in a couple of nights were I suffered from what seemed to be asthma. I stopped then and there and my lungs cleared up, my skin cleared up, and I felt physically stronger.

Bear in mind that (in general) our lungs are in a bad way from years of eating the wrong fats (and the wrong food altogether it seems!) as well as trying to cope with the toxic load we absorb through them everyday.

Thanks to château crew for this energizing session There is so much food for thought. And now we moved into Leo :)

About Elenin there was this:
Q: (Perceval) How big is it?

A: 500km diameter along the long axis.

Q: (Perceval) At least it's not Venus...

A: It is growing.

Q: [discussion of answer] (L) Anything else about it?

A: And that is only the core.

500km is that to be understood as the Comet nucleus. I looked up the wiki and it count the upper limit around 40 km

_https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Comet_nucleus said:
Most cometary nuclei are thought to be no more than about 10 miles (16 kilometers) across.[2] But we do know of cometary nuclei up to 40km across [...]
The largest centaurs (unstable, planet crossing, icy asteroids) are estimated to be 250 km to 300 km in diameter. Three of the largest would include 10199 Chariklo (258 km), 2060 Chiron (230 km), and the currently lost 1995 SN55 (~300 km).

It is going to be interesting to find out more about its size, but until then how do others understand what the C's said?

Via the wiki _https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/C/2010_X1 I found a link with a map of the course of Elenin in relation to the stars:
chart.gif

Edit: The sign of Leo is in the lower left corner where Elenin will be on the 8th of October (10/8).

Thanks a lot for this great session-transcript - Very enlightening!

Those funny parts lifted up my mood more than anything today :)

thorbiorn said:
500km is that to be understood as the Comet nucleus. I looked up the wiki and it count the upper limit around 40 km

_https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Comet_nucleus said:
Most cometary nuclei are thought to be no more than about 10 miles (16 kilometers) across.[2] But we do know of cometary nuclei up to 40km across [...]
The largest centaurs (unstable, planet crossing, icy asteroids) are estimated to be 250 km to 300 km in diameter. Three of the largest would include 10199 Chariklo (258 km), 2060 Chiron (230 km), and the currently lost 1995 SN55 (~300 km).

It is going to be interesting to find out more about its size, but until then how do others understand what the C's said?

I understood them to mean the comet nucleus is now 500km, and it is growing. The information you'll find on wikipedia on comets is most certainly not correct from what we are beginning to understand, especially with the help of McCanney's books. After all, if comets eventually become planets, the largest nucleus couldn't be 40km!

Thanks for sharing, we certainly are living in some interesting times! :shock: Need a smoke now. :cool2:

Psyche said:
Regarding veggies... I can't remember where I posted a story about a woman who ended in the intensive care unit by eating pak choi for 3 consecutive months. The anti-nutrients "killed" her thyroid gland... The worst part was that even when she was at the hospital, the family kept insisting on feeding her pak choi!

Here's the post: The Vegetarian Stance

And thanks for the suggestions about my liver. I never thought it was a problem. Anyway, I have ox bile and milk thistle ready so will try starting it today.

zim said:
Yes a lot of people innocent people who will die???? And that people are near from each one of us, people that we know our families, people who care us, OH MY GOD... and think that I can not talk about this freely because that same people will believe Im crazy!!!!

I'm trying to assume that I can not help my loved ones, because they don't want my help. I don't know how say in my house that I will not eat vegetables and I will smoke a lot.

The game of the life is a bit bloody, the more you try to get closer to the truth, the more you should get away from around the world.

At least I have the consolation of smoking ... Lately, I wake at dawn with an urge to smoke (since that I do EE) despite the cold in the night I got up to smoke a cigarette and then back to sleep. I have felt terrible about doing this. So the C's session has comforted me somewhat. :P

This session was very shocking to me. I have a lot to think and meditate. :(

Hello I'm from Mexico, I'm new in this forum but not reading Laura, and sorry for my English. All that I´ve been reading is fantastic, i don't have fear for what is coming but a mix of hope, wonder, like all of us have prime seat in the final act of life.

Thanks Laura and your team.

Just a bit more on the chewing or dipping of snuff - I had a workmate who had spent 30 years in Navy Aviation, as you might imagine carrier landings and the like could be a bit stressful and he smoked heavily.

He came up to me his third day after his doctor had ordered him to stop smoking and he said he was going nuts. I told him about chewing tobacco and that I had some in my glove comparment out in the parking lot. He left, and 5 minutes later he came back and told me he had called his doctor. The doctor told him he had emphasiema, but his heart was fine - he could chew if he wanted to.

I went out to the carpark and got the tobacco. Showed him how big a piece to start with and he popped it under his lip.

Well, 20 minutes later he came back smiling from ear to ear - "this stuff is great, why didn't I find out about it 30 years ago, heck I could have even flown with this stuff in my mouth".

Maybe one should remember that it is not the "end of the world". It is "just" a dificult time or an "interresting" time, depending on how o view it. It's the end of a cycle and the beginning of another, not literally the end of everything.

Psyche said:
If you choose to eat veggies, there are ways to cook them that will help neutralize some of the anti-nutrients. A common mistake is to cook them in the pressure cooker, that tends to concentrate the anti-nutrients. Cooking them in vapor seems to be a reasonable option, but don't drink the juice! It is full of anti-nutrients! I forgot where I read this, but I think it must have been in the Weston Price Foundation.

Hi Psyche,

Is it the same thing if we drink the juice of raw veggies in using a juicer ?

Back
Top Bottom