Session 13 Feb 2011

Puma1974 said:
Hello I'm from Mexico, I'm new in this forum but not reading Laura, and sorry for my English. All that I´ve been reading is fantastic, i don't have fear for what is coming but a mix of hope, wonder, like all of us have prime seat in the final act of life.

Thanks Laura and your team.

Hi Puma1974,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

Thanks for the session. It was very exciting...and scary.

manitoban said:
Fascinating! Great session - thank you!

Concerning the Black Death, I've been reading about an essential oil remedy called Thieves oil, which reportedly was used in the fourteenth century by a group of thieves to successfully protect themselves from the bubonic plague when they robbed the bodies. The remedy, consisting of cinnamon, clove, lemon, eucalyptus, and rosemary is supposedly very effective against airborne bacteria. It's claimed to be antiviral, anti bacterial, and antiseptic. I wonder if this would be a good thing to have on hand as well as plenty of tobacco.

I posted on Vinegar of the Four Thieves here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14751.0 Not an oil but similar to what you discribed.

It was quite tasty when added to food. Guess I'll be making some more, just in case.

I've been leaning more towards eating meat and fat primarily, especially after learning of Atreides's illness and reading about the Paleodiet. It certainly saves on the grocery bill. Also a lot of my fruits/veggies would go bad before I could eat them. I feel good. No mid-day slump. I'm having a lot fewer bowel movements. From @ 3 daily to 1 every other day or so. I read that there is very little waste produced when you eat mostly meat and fat.

What veggies are good for human consumption? Maybe tubers like others have mentioned or wild greens? Veggies that aren't cultivated in any way and just spring up unbidden?

Thank you all for this *session*. So much food to digest! So much energy for growth.
In these weeks I found myself eating more and more meet, often twice a day and smoking more too, my pipe and organic rolled cigarettes.

Gandalf said:
Psyche said:
If you choose to eat veggies, there are ways to cook them that will help neutralize some of the anti-nutrients. A common mistake is to cook them in the pressure cooker, that tends to concentrate the anti-nutrients. Cooking them in vapor seems to be a reasonable option, but don't drink the juice! It is full of anti-nutrients! I forgot where I read this, but I think it must have been in the Weston Price Foundation.

Hi Psyche,

Is it the same thing if we drink the juice of raw veggies in using a juicer ?

Makes me wonder about using vegetable broth?

Oh my, I can't say THANK YOU enough for this amazing session. It is very eye opening. :jawdrop: Wow, I mean so much to digest. I've recently switched to a Paleo diet (using the detox diet outline) and have had incredible results. The clarity in my mind is like night and day. My most sincere gratitude to the entire SOTT crew. <3

Mod's note: As askek by the author, edited to change "to much to digest" for "so much to digest".

Perceval said:
Deedlet said:
Hey Laura & team:

Thank you so much for this amazing session. So much to ponder about...

I was wondering about this...

Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin.

Q: (Belibaste) The knight or prince... the Arab fighter. (Perceval) It was on a bridge, over water. (Andromeda) What about the UFO in Jerusalem?

A: Same.

The thinning of veil, when I saw the footage of the horse I thought it seemed like a dimensional bleed through. So was this a dimensional bleed through caused by the thinning of the veil? Like in another dimension/time Saladin was fighting the crusades just as the Egyptians were fighting oppression (in our dimension) and the similar energies, with the help of the veil thinning brought about this manifestation of Saladin? Am I even close?

Maybe, although my first thought was that it was essentially the same as a ghost sighting, with the thinner veil making it more visible than would normally be the case. If you read TC Lethbridge's work, he makes the case for ghost sightings as being like "magnetic recordings" of past events that were strongly "charged" in some way (perhaps with emotion) and which leave their imprint on the environment. He says that water holds this "magnetic recording" rather well. Hence my comment that the Egypt apparition was on bridge over water although I don't think it actually WAS over the Nile, but was close by.

Hey Perceval,

I just wanted to thank you for answering my question. This makes sense. Actually, I was discussing the above with my bf (neema) and he also mentioned the same thing as you but I wasn't really clear on what he was talking about. Now, I understand. I'm going to definitely look into Lethbridge's theory. It sounds fascinating! :cool2:

I have to say regarding the size of Comet Elenin that I felt a certain hesitation in the response and I wondered in the moment if they meant 50 KM diameter and the second zero was just reflexive. Well, maybe we'll find out via research/experience, further information.

Laura said:
I have to say regarding the size of Comet Elenin that I felt a certain hesitation in the response and I wondered in the moment if they meant 50 KM diameter and the second zero was just reflexive. Well, maybe we'll find out via research/experience, further information.

We always do! :)

Very informative session. The subjects discussed answered a lot of questions. I don't know if it's a coincidence or what, but on Feb. 14, due to a decision to lose about 50 lbs I went totally off of grains and significantly increased eating meat and smoking.
Love those "us in the future."

Laura, Ark, Belibaste, Perceval, Andromeda, Ailen, Galaxia, Psyche, Mr. Scott, Burma Jones, PoB, Atriedes

Thanks All for the session and everyone for the discussions!

On the "wild fed", I read it as meaning as close to their natural food as possible from the environment. For pigs that would be within the forest line bordering a pasture. For cows, that would be pasture/range offering a range of grasses that meet their protein/carbo/mineral needs. It also might mean no GMO feeds!

Proper "wild fed" is not easy. To say the beef is "grass-fed" is meaningless wrt the health of the cow or its fitness as food for humans. The grasses must have the needed protein and mineral content as they did on the plains on which the buffalo roamed. And for this you need the kind of soil (and moisture content) that was found on these plains. Much of this has been destroyed and is not capable of supporting these kinds of grasses. "Wild fed", in the case of the cow, would be a variety of grasses and legumes that offer the cow her choice to fill her immediate needs. Albrecht spent a long career trying to convince farmers and industry of the importance of the soil in animal health - and he has been much suppressed in current times. Even if you can grow these grasses, if the soil is not right, you can grow much bulk with little benefit to the cow.

These are some of the things we are learning as we begin ramping up animal operations on our farm. We are striving for a natural diverse multi-animal farm providing natural animal feed from the environment as much as possible. An eye-opener for me has been the near-impossibility to get any off-farm non-GMO feeds - even supplemental feeds have GMO ingredients.

Note to Mods: I did not receive a notice of this new thread even though I'm subscribed to the board (this appears to happen occaisionally). The same may have happened to Trevrizent.

Thanks for the session. Interesting, illuminating and very sobering.

Not sure how I am going to get the non consumption of vegetables through at home, I am struggling to implement a protein breakfast at the moment and this does fly in the face of everything I ands my lovely wife has learned about nutrition. Nonetheless, that is where I am heading. I have always been a big meat eater and I have never liked vegetables, so it does confirm what my body has been saying to me for countless years.

On the smoking side I just managed to source an organic cigarette range - Manitou - made in Germany now readily available in Australia. Picked up my first three cartons today.

Back
Top Bottom