Session 13 Feb 2011

Legolas said:
Pashalis said:
so he put the letters into words ?
only consonants are commimg through the channell and the vowels (a,e,i,o,u) must be put there afterwards, am I right ?

They are (audio) recording it on a recordable medium, that's the reason cause of the microphone problem mentioned at the beginning of the session. And from that source it gets transcribed.
That would be my take. ;)

It is recorded, but the vowels are also spelled out by Laura. Each letter one by one (very fast!), and all the attendants take notes so that we can read the answers aloud and discuss.

Mr. Scott does the hardest job of transcribing it neatly, separating the strings of letters into words and checking with the audio recording.

Laurentien said:
Thanks to all at the chateau for the session.

Q: (Andromeda) Are veggies not really good for us as we have begun to suspect from our research?

A: Pretty much.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Every living thing has a protective life preserving mechanism. For animals it is their ability to run and hide or fight. For living things that do not have those capacities nature has still not abandoned them.

Q: (Ailen) Basically lectins... (Psyche) And anti-nutrients. (Ailen) Geez... between that and the low-fat propaganda, most people are dead.

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) Is it possible for us to get all of our nutrients from animals without taking supplements?

A: It would be better if they were "wild fed" but you are able to figure this out.

I saw the black death in a dream last month so I'm not surprise that it will reappear but geez, it is still hard to accept. Just a few days ago I was discussing it with my wife, told her to be prepare to face the massive death because of the plague and all that it imply for the survivor. The living will envy the death, I told her, but we will do what we will do.

Forget to ask my question, is wild fed mean wild game or is grass fed included in it. I may by a bow after all and see if I still got the marksmen ship.
I had a dream about a black panther too, and tried to kill me but I conquered her.

Thanks for the session. It sounds so epic and at the same time, kinda takes your breath.

Ailén said:
It is recorded, but the vowels are also spelled out by Laura. Each letter one by one (very fast!), and all the attendants take notes so that we can read the answers aloud and discuss.

Mr. Scott does the hardest job of transcribing it neatly, separating the strings of letters into words and checking with the audio recording.

It's really not that bad now that we have 2 recorders, one of which is digital and has two VERY sensitive microphones. Since we have all the answers written down, and since most of the time I can separate the letters into words as I write them down (this was NOT the case in the beginning!), half of it is done by the end of the session. Then I play back the recording at 1/2 speed when we are talking/asking questions and I type like mad, and at 4X speed when letters are being called out to make sure I didn't make any mistakes with the answers.

It's good exercise for the old neurons!

cubbex said:
Laurentien said:
I saw the black death in a dream last month so I'm not surprise that it will reappear but geez, it is still hard to accept. Just a few days ago I was discussing it with my wife, told her to be prepare to face the massive death because of the plague and all that it imply for the survivor. The living will envy the death, I told her, but we will do what we will do.

Forget to ask my question, is wild fed mean wild game or is grass fed included in it. I may by a bow after all and see if I still got the marksmen ship.
I had a dream about a black panther too, and tried to kill me but I conquered her.

Thanks for the session. It sounds so epic and at the same time, kinda takes your breath.

I had a dream a few month ago about the death looking like the Grim Reaper, which, we know since Bramley, was first introduced to humanity in times of black death.

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes

Wow this is all too much to digest in one sitting. I'll keep coming back to it and re hashing so I can process all of this without freaking out. Still waiting for my EE CD's to arrive. I'm thinking they would help right about now. :/

saladin...interesting guy
Saladin
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses see Saladin (disambiguation).
Page semi-protected
Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūbi
Sultan of Egypt and Syria
Standbeeld Saladin Damascus.JPG
Statue of Saladin in Damascus.
Reign 1174–1193
Coronation 1174, Cairo
Full name Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūbi
Born c. 1137–1138
Birthplace Tikrit, Iraq[1]
Died March 4, 1193 CE (aged 55–56)
Place of death Damascus, Syria
Buried Umayyad Mosque, Damascus, Syria
Predecessor Nur ad-Din Zangi
Successor Al-Afdal (Syria)
Al-Aziz Uthman (Egypt)
Dynasty Ayyubid
Father Najm ad-Dīn Ayyūb
Religious beliefs Sunni Islam

Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūbi (Arabic: صلاح الدين يوسف بن أيوب‎, Ṣalāḥ al-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb, Kurdish: سه‌لاحه‌دین ئه‌یوبی, Selah'edînê Eyubî , Persian: صلاح‌الدین ایوبی, Salāh-ed-Dīn-e Ayyūbī) (c. 1138 – March 4, 1193), better known in the Western world as Saladin, was a Kurdish[2][3][4] Muslim, who became the first Ayyubid Sultan of Egypt and Syria. He led Islamic opposition to the Franks and other European Crusaders in the Levant. At the height of his power, he ruled over Egypt, Syria, Mesopotamia, Hejaz, and Yemen.

He led the Muslims against the Crusaders and eventually recaptured Palestine from the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem after his victory in the Battle of Hattin. As such, he is a notable figure in Kurdish, Arab, and Muslim culture. Saladin was a strict adherent of Sunni Islam and a mystical disciple of the Qadiri Sufi order.[5] His chivalrous behavior was noted by Christian chroniclers, especially in the accounts of the siege of Kerak in Moab, and despite being the nemesis of the Crusaders he won the respect of many of them, including Richard the Lionheart; rather than becoming a hated figure in Europe, he became a celebrated example of the principles of chivalry
and a sufi to boot

Kniall said:
Absolutely go with your feelings on this, but I just want to play devil's advocate for a second:

There may be a link between Candida and an aversion to the smell of smoke: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10573.msg77578#msg77578
(...)
Bear in mind that (in general) our lungs are in a bad way from years of eating the wrong fats (and the wrong food altogether it seems!) as well as trying to cope with the toxic load we absorb through them everyday.

Many thanks for this info Kniall. Taking care of Candida is next on my list, I bought Nystatin a long time ago but have not yet started. It will be interesting to see whether my sensitivity changes after the diet.

Mrs Tigersoap said:
When the C's talk about tobacco protecting people during the Black Death, I guess they mean more than 'just' the acetylcholine in it? I know that people who don't need to smoke may not actually need it and that EE helps you with acetylcholine, but should I try and smoke anyway ? Should Tigersoap smoke around my daughter? She's not 5 yet and her kindergarten teacher is already teaching her about the dangers of smoking! Never too early for brainwashing I guess...

In addition to the information already presented on this thread in answer to the above question, here, here and here, the following is a quote from an article on SOTT dated 4 Jan 2011:

Perhaps most shockingly, tobacco smoke's anti-inflammatory effects may actually provide some benefits to children who are exposed to secondhand smoke. While this is certainly not worth at-home experimentation, one astonishing study conducted in Sweden observed two generations of Swedish children and found that the children of smokers had lower rates of allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma, atopic eczema, and food allergies. The studied groups included 6909 adults and 4472 children, and the findings remained consistent, even when adjusted to reflect other variables.

The article is a curious blend of interesting research about the benefits of nicotine and warnings about the health risks of its use. But, as one reader commented on the SOTT page:

Aeneas said:
It is interesting that the author of the article does not make the distinction between normal pure tobacco and additive loaded tobacco. The health benefits are clearly in the nicotine from what the article says, and one wonders when researchers will start to make a distinction between pure tobacco and additive loaded tobacco.

LQB said:
Laura, Ark, Belibaste, Perceval, Andromeda, Ailen, Galaxia, Psyche, Mr. Scott, Burma Jones, PoB, Atriedes

Thanks All for the session and everyone for the discussions!

On the "wild fed", I read it as meaning as close to their natural food as possible from the environment. For pigs that would be within the forest line bordering a pasture. For cows, that would be pasture/range offering a range of grasses that meet their protein/carbo/mineral needs. It also might mean no GMO feeds!

Proper "wild fed" is not easy. To say the beef is "grass-fed" is meaningless wrt the health of the cow or its fitness as food for humans. The grasses must have the needed protein and mineral content as they did on the plains on which the buffalo roamed. And for this you need the kind of soil (and moisture content) that was found on these plains. Much of this has been destroyed and is not capable of supporting these kinds of grasses. "Wild fed", in the case of the cow, would be a variety of grasses and legumes that offer the cow her choice to fill her immediate needs. Albrecht spent a long career trying to convince farmers and industry of the importance of the soil in animal health - and he has been much suppressed in current times. Even if you can grow these grasses, if the soil is not right, you can grow much bulk with little benefit to the cow.

These are some of the things we are learning as we begin ramping up animal operations on our farm. We are striving for a natural diverse multi-animal farm providing natural animal feed from the environment as much as possible. An eye-opener for me has been the near-impossibility to get any off-farm non-GMO feeds - even supplemental feeds have GMO ingredients.

Note to Mods: I did not receive a notice of this new thread even though I'm subscribed to the board (this appears to happen occaisionally). The same may have happened to Trevrizent.

These were my thoughts on "wild fed" also. That we need to retain supplementation because the reality in which our meat protein is "wild fed" just doesn't exist anymore - they're corralled inside pens where they're fed junk and the soil is nutrient-poor. And that's before counting GMO feed, hormones, brutal treatment of animals throughout their life cycle, etc.

Thank you Laura and crew for this latest session. :)

Ailén said:
Keit said:
But then, does this idea fit with what actually happened during Black Death? It was death by comets, all right, but it still looked like bubonic plague or something similar, with infected lymph notes, organs, and everything else, right? Or perhaps it was the progression of the infection, and initial neurological symptoms were the opening for more deadly autoimmune reactions that affected victims' organs according to their susceptibility and weakened state? And it could be something else entirely, of course.

Psyche wrote an excellent article about this, with details about the causes and the symptoms. That, combined with Laura's article about the Golden Age and human devolution, and you get an amazing picture of what we may experience in the not too distant future!! Coming soon, in the next issue of the Dot Connector!!

Can't wait to get my next issue!

Mr. Scott said:
Ailén said:

It's really not that bad now that we have 2 recorders, one of which is digital and has two VERY sensitive microphones. Since we have all the answers written down, and since most of the time I can separate the letters into words as I write them down (this was NOT the case in the beginning!), half of it is done by the end of the session. Then I play back the recording at 1/2 speed when we are talking/asking questions and I type like mad, and at 4X speed when letters are being called out to make sure I didn't make any mistakes with the answers.

It's good exercise for the old neurons!

Thanks Mr. Scott :lol:

LQB said:
Note to Mods: I did not receive a notice of this new thread even though I'm subscribed to the board (this appears to happen occaisionally). The same may have happened to Trevrizent.

I had the same problem, occurring intermittently. I did not get notified about this new transcript. It has happened maybe 5 or 6 times at this point, where I will get no notices in my inbox at all, and I am subscribed to the EE thread which is updated pretty much every day. I will check the thread after every notice, but still not get notified sometimes. Makes me think I should stop relying on the system to keep me informed, and should get in the habit of checking manually everyday. The info on this site is too good to miss. :)

Edit: It always seems to correct itself after I post. For example, I saw the notify about Ljubica posting above.

Thank you for this session. A very interesting one but the info on the Black Plague terrified me.

I'm not a smoker although I tried it in my teens, but it never interested me much - the smoke tickled my nose and I couldn't stop sneezing. It was just a horrible experience. There are not very many people in my family that smoke so it may be in the genes.

I was wondering would nicotine patches and chewing gum be much help?

Gertrudes said:
Kniall said:
Absolutely go with your feelings on this, but I just want to play devil's advocate for a second:

There may be a link between Candida and an aversion to the smell of smoke: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10573.msg77578#msg77578
(...)
Bear in mind that (in general) our lungs are in a bad way from years of eating the wrong fats (and the wrong food altogether it seems!) as well as trying to cope with the toxic load we absorb through them everyday.

Many thanks for this info Kniall. Taking care of Candida is next on my list, I bought Nystatin a long time ago but have not yet started. It will be interesting to see whether my sensitivity changes after the diet.

If I remember rightly you had trouble with coconut oil too? The caprylic acid in it kills candida, so this may be likely.

Lorraine said:
Thank you for this session. A very interesting one but the info on the Black Plague terrified me.

I'm not a smoker although I tried it in my teens, but it never interested me much - the smoke tickled my nose and I couldn't stop sneezing. It was just a horrible experience. There are not very many people in my family that smoke so it may be in the genes.

I was wondering would nicotine patches and chewing gum be much help?

I think for those of us that don't really smoke, making sure we're as far forward with the dietary changes and detox (both emotional and physical) as possible will be the greatest defence. That and knowledge on viruses etc
What the smoking/genetic thing means (as far as I can tell, but this is just my take) is those on the detox/paleo diet who smoke because its genetically good for them will have a mostly easy time of it, while those on the diet who don't smoke because its not in their genes to do so will have a slightly more bumpy ride (compared to the rest of the population of the planet who will be suffering greatly and dying). But as long you're on the diet things will mostly go ok. fwiw

Back
Top Bottom