Session 13 Feb 2011

Ellipse said:
Thanks for the session. Give me the feeling, more than ever, that we have very little time now. :(

About the answer of the C's about the Black Death:
A: Those that have a certain genetic profile may suffer very little.

While the Christmas season I've seen a TV program about a researcher who believe have isolated a such gene !
He explain that that he have analyze DNA of descendant of people spared by the Black Death and they have in common, the lake of a gene.

Ok, this is even in Wikipedia :

A theory put forth by Stephen O'Brien says the Black Death is likely responsible, through natural selection, for the high frequency of the CCR5-Δ32 genetic defect in people of European descent. The gene affects T cell function and provides protection against HIV, smallpox, and possibly plague,[27] though for the last, no explanation as to how it would do that exists. This, however, is now challenged, given that the CCR5-Δ32 gene has been found to be just as common in Bronze Age tissue samples.[28]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consequences_of_the_Black_Death
The last sentence of this quote does not make sens to me.

Yes, that is that the gene and my immediate question was, how do we know we have it? Not all of us are going to do genetic testing! So the session was interested in that regard, I thought that the answer of smoking being a clue to the genetic profile was related.

BTW, in the DCM magazine, we provided a reasonable explanation for what the info in wikipedia can't account for. :cool2:

Q: (Andromeda) Is that any of us? (Galaxia) That doesn't sound like anybody is immune... like, "They'll suffer very little before they die!"

A: Smoking tobacco is a clue and an aid.

Q: (L) A clue to the genetic profile?

A: Yes.

Q: (Psyche) Oh, interesting. [everyone lights a cigarette and starts laughing] (Psyche) Everybody lights up! I feel like smoking! (laughter)

A: It is not just aliens that don't like to eat people that smoke! But from a certain perspective the viruses that cause such illnesses as the Black Death are "alien".

Q: (Belibaste) So it means that aliens like the Black Death virus because they don't like people that smoke? (L) What? (Psyche) No, you should read the article in the next issue of The Dot Connector magazine: "New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection". (L) If you look at it from a 4th density perspective, when something like the Black Death comes and there is global suffering - and when you read about it, the Black Death is just horrible - but if there was such suffering on our planet from something like that, 4D STS would be getting a rich feast of suffering which is what they feed on. So, an alien virus would be interactive with 4D reality by providing its food.

A: Close enough!

Q: (Andromeda) When will this start? (Atriedes) That's kind of a prediction... (laughter) (Galaxia) Soon, or long term?

A: 18 months to 2 years.

Q: (L) In other words, if Elenin or something else has something like that in its tail, and the earth goes through the tail, it can still take a year or so for it to precipitate onto the earth?

A: Yes

Q: (Galaxia) Will colloidal silver help us fight the plague?

A: Not alone, but very helpful.

Q: (Galaxia) Will our dietary changes help us fight it off?

A: Enormously!!! Especially fat consumption for cell protection.

Thanks for the session!
I did smoke for a short time when i was younger but I quit because thought it wasn't healthy and that it wasn't good for lungs, and I remember I started coughing - probably because I didn't know how to inhale it or was first timer, maybe I'll try again, but is there big difference between raw tobacco and cigarettes with filter? I read that raw tobacco is healthier! I don't eat gluten, sugar and diary products but eat meat, mostly chicken and turkey, and from recently I started to eat swine bacon and I eat swine lard, I know my grandmother eats lard and never had problems because of that but she lives in a village with wild fed animals. I don't know to eat and other meat, I didn't eat it because it isn't live fed and probably is on antibiotics, steroids, etc...who knows what else, and most people can't have that privilege to eat wild fed meat or don't care about it! Just want to tell also that it's also to do body exercises, that busts immune system well and makes you fell energetic and gets you in shape!

Ailén said:
Legolas said:
Pashalis said:
so he put the letters into words ?
only consonants are commimg through the channell and the vowels (a,e,i,o,u) must be put there afterwards, am I right ?

They are (audio) recording it on a recordable medium, that's the reason cause of the microphone problem mentioned at the beginning of the session. And from that source it gets transcribed.
That would be my take. ;)

It is recorded, but the vowels are also spelled out by Laura. Each letter one by one (very fast!), and all the attendants take notes so that we can read the answers aloud and discuss.

Mr. Scott does the hardest job of transcribing it neatly, separating the strings of letters into words and checking with the audio recording.

Sounds like an intense and stimulating process.

Thanks Mr. Scott!

Gertrudes said:
Oh my, I'm going to have to start the ultra simple diet all over again. During my first month of the ultra simple diet (USD) I got such a bloated stomach that I even considered seeing a doctor. At the time I felt very puzzled because I really couldn't see what could be causing it food wise, my diet was so clean, or so I thought. I was eating more vegetables then I'd ever eaten and drinking the ultra broth several times a day...now it really starts to make sense. I also remember reading how a few members, upon having started on the USD were becoming so sensitive to so many things that it seemed that only meat would not cause harm. I can't remember exactly at which point of the long USD thread I've read it, but I think that it was something along those lines.

Yeah, I can't have the ultrabroth anymore because the garlic, onions and celery makes me have flu-like allergies, especially in spring time. In Michael Eades' blog, he explains how he has seen many people curing their allergies by choosing a meat based diet, since most plants are the allergen sources...

Gandalf said:
Psyche said:
If you choose to eat veggies, there are ways to cook them that will help neutralize some of the anti-nutrients. A common mistake is to cook them in the pressure cooker, that tends to concentrate the anti-nutrients. Cooking them in vapor seems to be a reasonable option, but don't drink the juice! It is full of anti-nutrients! I forgot where I read this, but I think it must have been in the Weston Price Foundation.

Hi Psyche,

Is it the same thing if we drink the juice of raw veggies in using a juicer ?

In that case, you're not cooking the veggies? That means it will retain all its nutritional values including the anti-nutrients. With the cooking process, at least some anti-nutrients are neutralized.

Nicolas said:
Makes me wonder about using vegetable broth?

I personally can't have it, it gives me allergies. Also the idea being that it will have the anti-nutrients makes me wonder to what extent we should recommend it. But I'm open to the idea that it might still benefit some people.

Bluefyre said:
Thank you to everyone for the new session. I think I may start smoking again and see how I feel!

You will feel well. :) The worst thing for a smoker is to feel guilty and HOW MUCH THE SYSTEM wants for a smoker to feel guilty!!! (I hate the system). So, since I am in this forum gradually my guilty has disappear and now, I can assure you (and me) I am not feeling anymore guilty! :P

Excuse me, I will light a cigarette. :cool2:

Another question: when people say "veggies", what do you mean? Potatoes? Broccoli? Can you tell me? Thanks!

Loreta

Psyche said:
Yes, that is that the gene and my immediate question was, how do we know we have it? Not all of us are going to do genetic testing! So the session was interested in that regard, I thought that the answer of smoking being a clue to the genetic profile was related.

BTW, don't panic if you are not a smoker. It is just a clue and nothing more. Remember that the diet and detox is a key for any disease. During the Middle Ages, an agricultural-based diet was the staple diet for most European people. And remember that lectins behave like viruses (especially the one from wheat):

Opening Pandora's Bread Box: The Critical Role of Wheat Lectin in Human Disease
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/205205-Opening-Pandora-s-Bread-Box-The-Critical-Role-of-Wheat-Lectin-in-Human-Disease

Viruses & Lectins- The Missing Links
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/210719-Viruses-Lectins-The-Missing-Links

THE LECTIN REPORT
http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

[quote author=loreta]Another question: when people say "veggies", what do you mean?[/quote]

It’s a nickname for vegetables which usually refers to edible plants distinguished from fruits and seeds.

Skipling said:
Wow! This is an earth shattering session. I was scared reading the section on crop circles and the fate of England. As a native of Wales, which has always been under England's thumb, I am more than a little worried about what lies in store for us all here in Britain. Are we all going to pay a collective price for the deeds of the psychopaths in power? And is America facing the same? The tone of this session really suggested a tragedy hanging over Europe to me though.

The section which mentions the value of smoking has again risen me out of my worrisome slumber. I have been getting smoking anxiety recently, but that was the fear getting the better of me. Now I know full well I will never quit.

I was wondering if living in Europe will be a bad thing. I live in Spain but since some time I am obsessed that we have to leave this Continent. I don't know why. But in America it will be as dangerous as here. I am not afraid, it is not my fear that make me write those words. Just, am I right to think that Europe will be an unsafe place? We are nearer Middle East, too.

Like you (and surely many others) lately I smoke very much. I try to control my cigarettes but definitely I will not stop to smoke. More and more I learn and deprogramming myself more I smoke. ;). I don't know if we can find a relation in this.
Loreta

Wow, what a riveting session! Thanks a million to Laura and the chateau crew (special thanks to Mr. Scott for the fast transcribing and posting)!

I read it twice last night right before going to sleep and read a bit of the forum posts commenting on the session. I read it again today (and been thinking about it) and caught up with the rest of the thread. There's so much to ponder, as usual, but this one seems to be especially so. I also read the Comet Elenin: Harbinger of What? SOTT Focus article this morning as well and have been thinking about all this all day, and now it's evening. I can't wait for the next issue of Dot Connector Magazine, as well!

This whole thread, as well as the session transcript is something to re-read and contemplate over time. I really hope the spreading of EE accelerates around the world and the most possible amount of people benefit from the program and discoveries of the research network, including diet and detox.

I agree with those who expressed that it's a frightening but also VERY exciting time to be alive. Although I'm sad about the suffering and death that is likely to be widespread, I'm hoping that the knowledge and benefits of this network will expand and spread to as many as possible so more people get the benefits and also join in a growing network dedicated to getting as close to Objective Truth as possible.

That is the Hope of humanity and our beloved Mother Earth.

Now time for another smoke. :cool2:

Jerry said:
[quote author=loreta]Another question: when people say "veggies", what do you mean?

It’s a nickname for vegetables which usually refers to edible plants distinguished from fruits and seeds.

[/quote]

So potatoes are not veggies? Carrots? Where can I find a good diet in this forum?

Loreta

loreta said:
Jerry said:
[quote author=loreta]Another question: when people say "veggies", what do you mean?

So potatoes are not veggies? Carrots? Where can I find a good diet in this forum?

Loreta
[/quote]

you can look into the "Diet and Health" section of this forum: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=32.0;sort=replies;desc
there is for example "The Ultra Simple Diet": http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13241.0

Pashalis said:
loreta said:
Jerry said:

Loreta

you can look into the "Diet and Health" section of this forum: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=32.0;sort=replies;desc
there is for example "The Ultra Simple Diet": http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13241.0
[/quote]

Thank you so much Pashalis!!!

loreta

Back
Top Bottom