Session 13 Feb 2011

I just want to remind those who are worried about not being a "smoking ciggie" type of person.

Q: (L) In other words, if Elenin or something else has something like that in its tail, and the earth goes through the tail, it can still take a year or so for it to precipitate onto the earth?

A: Yes

Q: (Galaxia) Will colloidal silver help us fight the plague?

A: Not alone, but very helpful.

Q: (Galaxia) Will our dietary changes help us fight it off?

A: Enormously!!! Especially fat consumption for cell protection.

It looks, to me, that fat consumption, along with what we are finding out about our diet - eg vegetables having the lectins and anti-nutrients that affect a lot of us in a very bad way - that will really help us out during this time to come.

And, then, there is the all important anti-plague defense.

Q: (Ark) What kind of cookies are especially good? (laughter)

A: Shortbread!

:P

So as long as we eat a lot of saturated fats and meats, detox, and continue to learn more about our diet (and eat plenty of shortbread cookies :)), we should fare better than if we were without these foods.

Edited for clarity.

Pashalis said:
Comet Elenin: Harbinger of What? (by Laura): http://www.sott.net/articles/show/224062-Comet-Elenin-Harbinger-of-What-

Very interesting "coincidence" that this small asteroid became active like a comet while in exact alignment in one line with Comet Elenin and Saturn - AND Saturn has this fantastic electric storm going on at the same time.

While reading this, it seemed obvious that this whole suppressed electrical universe idea also goes much deeper. It can probably explain why planetary alignments have an influence on our personalities (Astrology). Even though there may be subtler energies involved, it is still quite related to the Electrical Universe theory.

Jerry said:
So potatoes are not veggies? Carrots?

Both potatoes and carrots.

"Veggies" is a term loosely used for all plant foods that don't carry the seed.

Ok, thanks, so I can continue to eat without problem potatoes and carrots. :)

Loreta

Thanks to the crew for this session and the very fast transcription. So much to ponder and digest. I too am happy to have changed away from gluten and dairy and now make sure that I every day get some animal fat.

Perceval said:
Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin.

Q: (Belibaste) The knight or prince... the Arab fighter. (Perceval) It was on a bridge, over water. (Andromeda) What about the UFO in Jerusalem?

A: Same.

The thinning of veil, when I saw the footage of the horse I thought it seemed like a dimensional bleed through. So was this a dimensional bleed through caused by the thinning of the veil? Like in another dimension/time Saladin was fighting the crusades just as the Egyptians were fighting oppression (in our dimension) and the similar energies, with the help of the veil thinning brought about this manifestation of Saladin? Am I even close?

Maybe, although my first thought was that it was essentially the same as a ghost sighting, with the thinner veil making it more visible than would normally be the case. If you read TC Lethbridge's work, he makes the case for ghost sightings as being like "magnetic recordings" of past events that were strongly "charged" in some way (perhaps with emotion) and which leave their imprint on the environment. He says that water holds this "magnetic recording" rather well. Hence my comment that the Egypt apparition was on bridge over water although I don't think it actually WAS over the Nile, but was close by.

A good observation about what Lethbridge says about "magnetic recordings". I was reminded of his book on the pendulum power, which I read some years ago but wish that I had a hard copy of it. Just recently I wondered where to get more information about the experiment that he mentions in that book, in which putting 20000 Volts attached to loudspeakers (or something similar from what I remember) into an old building in Britain brought about old gaillic/celtic folk songs.
:huh:

Thanks........

Have not had a lot of spare time, to listen. It is nice to know that things are as they seem.... generally degrading for Earth inhabitants.

The sad part is that so many people choose to ignore the signs. It seems that people are very self absorbed. I am having good luck with Betaine Hydrochloride, have lost 90+ pounds while eating butter and eggs. I have also gotten off the drugs I was taking since having a stroke. Good to hear the high protein reduced veggie diet I have been on is the thing to do. So far it is working fine.

People ask what I am doing and when I tell them, they seem to not believe the results I am getting. It is the strangest thing. They kind of just switch off their common sense.

Well wishes to all of you and see you down the trail.

Many thanks to all ..

Very interesting and a little unsettling. I used to live in England until fairly recently. But I have to say, I still don't live that far away from it .. Ah well, this all comes back to the irrelevancy of 'location'.. I think :scared:

Nienna Eluch said:
I just want to remind those who are worried about not being a "smoking ciggie" type of person.

Q: (L) In other words, if Elenin or something else has something like that in its tail, and the earth goes through the tail, it can still take a year or so for it to precipitate onto the earth?

It looks, to me, that fat consumption, along with what we are finding out about our diet - eg vegetables having the lectins and anti-nutrients that affect a lot of us in a very bad way - that will really help us out during this time to come.

So as long as we eat a lot of saturated fats and meats, detox, and continue to learn more about our diet (and eat plenty of shortbread cookies :)), we should fare better than if we were without these foods.

Edited for clarity.

what are "shortbread cookies" ??? making with buckwheat flour??

Pashalis said:
[you can look into the "Diet and Health" section of this forum: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=32.0;sort=replies;desc
there is for example "The Ultra Simple Diet": http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13241.0

I guess we are going to have to modify the Ultra Simple Diet:

• Filtered water (6-8 glasses a day)
• Fish: sardines, herring, wild salmon, black cod or sable fish, sole, and cod. No tuna!!!
• Lean white meat chicken breasts.
• Fresh or frozen non-citrus fruits, ideally berries only
• Fresh vegetables – (no cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts for a period - later, you introduce the cruciferous veggies)
• Fresh vegetable broth (3-4 cups a day) – make this once or twice a week. In a large pot full of filtered water, boil several carrots, 6 or so cloves of garlic, two or three onions, spinach, pumpkin or hard squash, whole head of celery. Boil gently covered for a couple of hours. Let cool and strain into a large glass jar. Drink cold or warm. Salt to taste. Later, when cruciferous veggies are included, they can be added to the broth.
• Legumes (lentils, navy beans, adzuki beans, mung beans, pinto beans…)

• Ground flaxseeds
• Lemons.

We've already eliminated the brown rice and legumes and fruits. Guess the veggies are the next to go. Nothing left but fish and meat!!

Lukas said:
Nienna Eluch said:

Edited for clarity.

what are "shortbread cookies" ??? making with buckwheat flour??

Here you go Lukas: Shortbread with coconut oil

First of all, thank you very much for another great session!!!

I have been a nonsmoker my entire life. I have tried it when i was younger ( i was maybe 16) and i didn't liked it. I made me cough everytime i tried exhaling so i never tried it again. There was also this health issue becaus i loved and still love doing sport (i ask myself if the lizzies prefer to eat people who are doing lots of sport because of the more muscle volume and maybe better taste :huh: :scared:).
After this reading this session and the comments i thought "let's give it a try", so i did. I bought a pack of Manitu (no additives) cigarettes. And again the same problem as years before.
I was coughing again and again. Then i felt some kind of dizziness and had a strange, cheerful feeling.
I will try to smoke the whole pack and see how it affects me.

another thought provoking session, as per use'!
Cant say i am looking froward to the plague too much, but then again who is :/ seems a shame because i finally feel like im getting my life together and its all gonna come to an savage end. But, then again, it was never gonna last anyway. i just hope everyone gets through with as little suffering as possible (ideally none!)

also, in regards to the diet:
We've already eliminated the brown rice and legumes and fruits. Guess the veggies are the next to go. Nothing left but fish and meat!!

And dang, we cant even eat the bleedy fish either! :

Q: (Andromeda) Have chemicals from the Gulf oil spill reached the coast of Europe and the UK?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Are they having physical effects on people already?

A: Not noticeable. As long as you don't eat the bottom fish.

Looks like its meat with a side of tobacco and shortbread from now on, which is great because i am a massive fan of all 3 :)

nice to see Saladin back too :D

I am not much of a smoker either....yet? I do enjoy it if I have a nice tasting cigarette or cigarillo (little cigars), but my body only seems to want one or two a day so far, but that was mostly when I was smoking AS. Now we will see...
For those of you in the US who are not happy with American Spirits and find them too harsh or expensive as I did, or do not wish to buy pipe tobacco (which can be expensive) and roll your own, I just discovered a cigarillo that has no additives and no FSC in the paper. I don't mind at all that it is a cigarillo instead of a cigarette.
I found this brand, called "Supreme Blend Cigars" at a local tobacco shoppe. I hope that many tobacco shops carry it.

The best part is that it is ONLY $2.10 a pack (!) here in CO., or $21.00 a carton! Wow--was I happy, and I like the taste of the regulars the best. The Cherry is nice but has chemicals in order to be cherry flavor.

FWIW, I find myself wanting to smoke more when I am either with other smokers (which is rare!) or watching a movie (European usually) that has people doing a lot of smoking... :cool2: :rolleyes:

http://www.miamicigarshop.com/Supreme-Blend_c_381.html
You can get them here online--looks like 15.99 for a carton which is a better deal than the little shoppe near me.

Kniall said:
These were my thoughts on "wild fed" also. That we need to retain supplementation because the reality in which our meat protein is "wild fed" just doesn't exist anymore - they're corralled inside pens where they're fed junk and the soil is nutrient-poor. And that's before counting GMO feed, hormones, brutal treatment of animals throughout their life cycle, etc.

When reading "wild fed" I immediately thought of game. Maybe that's another possibility? It is more expensive though, but whenever I give myself the luxury I find game to be absolutely delicious! Because it isn't as fatty, it needs to be cooked in lots of fat.

Lorraine said:
Thank you for this session. A very interesting one but the info on the Black Plague terrified me.

I'm not a smoker although I tried it in my teens, but it never interested me much - the smoke tickled my nose and I couldn't stop sneezing. It was just a horrible experience. There are not very many people in my family that smoke so it may be in the genes.

I was wondering would nicotine patches and chewing gum be much help?

Legolas had a good idea that has been further discussed by other members:

Legolas said:
Regarding smoking, there comes one idea to my mind, if someone doesn't like the smoke at all. There is still the possibility to sniff tobacco and to chew tobacco, but this would also just a one way solution regarding what 3D wrote with the "smoke profile" and that not everybody fits in.

But then again, if it isn't in your genetic profile, I'm not sure of whether it will be helpful. As other members have said, the diet is probably going to be our greatest defense.

Redfox said:
If I remember rightly you had trouble with coconut oil too? The caprylic acid in it kills candida, so this may be likely.

That surely is important information, thank you Redfox. Ok, I definitely need to get going with the Candida diet soon.

loreta said:
I was wondering if living in Europe will be a bad thing. I live in Spain but since some time I am obsessed that we have to leave this Continent. I don't know why. But in America it will be as dangerous as here. I am not afraid, it is not my fear that make me write those words. Just, am I right to think that Europe will be an unsafe place? We are nearer Middle East, too.

Hi loreta, you might find the thread Where will the 'safe belt' be? interesting, it deals exactly with that question.

Thank you Laura and the team. A fascinating session, so much to ponder.

I was getting my mind ready to do some major veg planting this year to help through the tough times that are coming... but after this session, I have decided to have a go at growing my own tobacco too. I still will grow some veg, Veg will be usefull to give away or for bartering with. Has anybody tried growing tobacco? It could be a life saver, if the economy collapse's sometime this year or early next year, i think tobacco/cigs are going to dry up pretty darn quick.

Looking forward to the DCM, sounds like it going to be a great issue this month :cool:

Back
Top Bottom