Session 13 Feb 2011

then there is this interesting excerpt from AUG.03.1996

Q: (L) How does the dark star passing through the Oort cloud relate to the comet cluster?
A: Cause and effect.

Q: (L) So, the comet cluster is caused by the dark star smashing through the Oort cloud? (T) Well, not necessarily smashing, but passing close enough for its gravity to change things... (L) But they said "like a bowling ball through pins." (T) The gravity of that star would cause the comets to be flung in all directions. (J) Is the earth like a pin? A bowling pin? (L) No, that's the Oort Cloud.
A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrifying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End."

Q: (T) We learned about a "comet cluster" very early on. Now you are going beyond that and giving us a reason as to why this comet cluster...
A: Laura, please clarify exactly what the prophecies say.

Q: (L) Well, in the prophecies it is said: "If those days were not shortened, would no flesh be saved. But, for the elects' sake, will those days be shortened." Now, can you tell me what this means?
A: Not yet.

Q: (T) Where are we? We have a dark star flinging comets like bowling pins...
A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end. What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?

which relates to the following from this session
Q: (Galaxia) In Europe first? Where's it gonna hit?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (Galaxia) Oh no! That's all I've got to say.

A: Those that have a certain genetic profile may suffer very little.

Q: (Andromeda) Is that any of us? (Galaxia) That doesn't sound like anybody is immune... like, "They'll suffer very little before they die!"

A: Smoking tobacco is a clue and an aid.

Q: (L) A clue to the genetic profile?

A: Yes.

Question for the Mods: I have found the sessions "August 3, 1996" , "July 4, 1998" and "July 11, 1998", which relates perfectly to this session, on this Website http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_sol09.htm
Why aren't they published on the forum (i can't open them in the "cassiopaea session transcripts by date" thread http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13581.0 ) and from where do the owners of the bibliotecapleyades website have those transcripts?

Hi Laurentiu,

All the transcripts will eventually be published here by Laura. However it takes time to weed out all the errors before doing so and with all the other projects going on, it'll take a while. :)

Very informative session – thank you and gratitude to everyone.

Incredibly over the last two weeks I have been discussing with friends my intention of growing the natural tobacco here, including the possibility or inevitability of’’government intervention’ should I do so. I think the Amazonian rustica was the one recommended. So will forge ahead now and research the drying and storage etc.

I too have been getting up for some reason during the night for a cigarette. And yesterday also got a ‘lecture’ on smoking – par for the course. No guilt but great to have the data on the forum to continually mention – now we have even more!

Funny too that I planned a trip two weeks ago with a friend to fill the freezer with meat – and that is what I did today and saw some coconut oil for the first time! Bought the skillet and now look forward to making some shortbread too!

I have been using thieves oil for a few years now – I swear by it. First came across it when my daughter contracted mrsa in LA. I will certainly make up a big batch.

Funny too that I was discussing vegetables versus meat today with my friend as well as how I had a small stock of colloidal silver here but only for emergencies. Also about water purification tablets.

I am also concerned, and have been for a while now, about how to protect all my data and laptops due to elf and electric/ solar interference. I save as much data from the forum etc to files to try to ensure that it is still available for others together with the books as another ‘source’ in this part of the BBM.

Can anyone recommend best way to protect? I read somewhere to bury laptops covered with foil,in the ground but what about damp? I guess we could still run a laptop off a car battery but the data has to be safe and not fried.

Guess from this session we need to prepare for no internet and the grid going down. Shame it is not possible for the sessions to get more frequent as seems the C’s have still much to let us learn about and each question asked brings more questions – they have given us approx 18-24 months notwithstanding other anomalies occurring prior to that,

Not sure whether it was the effect of the companion star– I certainly felt it was to do with frequency, but yesterday I had a serious serious depression come over me the whole day and I just could not shake it whatever I did – it was deep. I could feel no apparent reason for it, nor had I done the Ba Ha round breathing for a while. I even felt it must have been programmed.

The ringing in the ears is constant high pitch now – previous 2 days mainly left (STS) ear but equally in both now. Had this for years but this also feels stronger pitch.

I like the idea of a pipe – I never could roll cigs but do like the American spirit baccy. Is it just preference or is a wood pipe better than a metal pipe? Also can you use this baccy for chewing or does it have to be snuff only?

At least we have been given all the survival ingredients. Just the greek dancing to come. :)

happyliza said:
-snipped for brevity-
At least we have been given all the survival ingredients. Just the Greek dancing to come. :)

Dear happyliza,
Please explain the Greek dancing part, I am about to call some Greek friends I have so I can figure out what they have to say about all that.
Thank you

Mrs. Peel said:
Pashalis said:
[you can look into the "Diet and Health" section of this forum: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=32.0;sort=replies;desc
there is for example "The Ultra Simple Diet": http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13241.0

I guess we are going to have to modify the Ultra Simple Diet:

• Filtered water (6-8 glasses a day)
• Fish: sardines, herring, wild salmon, black cod or sable fish, sole, and cod. No tuna!!!
• Lean white meat chicken breasts.
• Fresh or frozen non-citrus fruits, ideally berries only
• Fresh vegetables – (no cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts for a period - later, you introduce the cruciferous veggies)
• Fresh vegetable broth (3-4 cups a day) – make this once or twice a week. In a large pot full of filtered water, boil several carrots, 6 or so cloves of garlic, two or three onions, spinach, pumpkin or hard squash, whole head of celery. Boil gently covered for a couple of hours. Let cool and strain into a large glass jar. Drink cold or warm. Salt to taste. Later, when cruciferous veggies are included, they can be added to the broth.
• Legumes (lentils, navy beans, adzuki beans, mung beans, pinto beans…)
• Brown rice
• Ground flaxseeds
• Lemons.

We've already eliminated the brown rice and legumes and fruits. Guess the veggies are the next to go. Nothing left but fish and meat!!

Yes Psyche had posted something about it:

Quote from: Gertrudes on Yesterday at 02:49:06 PM

Oh my, I'm going to have to start the ultra simple diet all over again. During my first month of the ultra simple diet (USD) I got such a bloated stomach that I even considered seeing a doctor. At the time I felt very puzzled because I really couldn't see what could be causing it food wise, my diet was so clean, or so I thought. I was eating more vegetables then I'd ever eaten and drinking the ultra broth several times a day...now it really starts to make sense. I also remember reading how a few members, upon having started on the USD were becoming so sensitive to so many things that it seemed that only meat would not cause harm. I can't remember exactly at which point of the long USD thread I've read it, but I think that it was something along those lines.
Yeah, I can't have the ultrabroth anymore because the garlic, onions and celery makes me have flu-like allergies, especially in spring time. In Michael Eades' blog, he explains how he has seen many people curing their allergies by choosing a meat based diet, since most plants are the allergen sources...

So I think maybe the Ultra diet will be change for the Detox!!! :)

Thank you Laura for the Session transcripts. ARK : great commen sense, plenty of area space and the further you get from linear earth, futher time constraints disappear till they are no more. Thanks for a finally logical explanation. As the Cs say "Time does not exist except as a perception". More Logic: Bird deaths by overhead explosions, they are very susceptible even to load noises. ... as far as the approaching companion?,,, Can you imagine the panic and terror this will cause. All the Media Tabloids will claim the end of the world, STS will have a feast on panic/worry and terror. I feel that so called Scientists and Astronomers know all about this and are trying to hide the facts...Wonder if this is the real reason why so many tunnels and under ground hideaways are being constructed to try to ride out this storm....as psychopaths, the fact that the collision will drive deep into the earth and every body go's, never occurs to them. Sad fact...Comet ELEIN with a 550KM size and still growing,- just passing by the Earth without a contact, will cause a massive shock wave, and other dust or space rock particles damage will also cause terror and much damage (again food for STS agenda)....Regarding Return of the Black Death: Immune systems already weakened by mass vaccine inoculations, pushed by OP medical personnel/ and mass media hype, ( read the Georgia Guidestone Theory) will really cause a general population wipeout especially to minority and third world countries already infected with Aids and other commen/strange diseases. Another feast for STS 4D. Only action that can be taken is to stand up in defiance to panic, this is what EE is all about...I realize that it is easier said then done, but it is the same as to when a military unit is under arms fire as in a fire fight - suck up and face it, and help others to do the same. You cant do anything about it anyway, so go out with dignity...That should be a kick in the butt to STS feeding.....The Cs and Lauras prediction of the Middle East going out of control is right on (another hit for the Cass.)..There have been many Religious predictions also, but nobody listens, people asleep and don't care....More interested in Super Bowl or Lady dodo....I'm pretty sure we will see more "Tearing of the Vail" as time go's on, so enjoy the show and try to keep you and yours as safe as possible

After reading this transcript I came to the realization that I am simply not ready nor ever will be

There is just more and more confusion, especially with health and I am in awe of those that find the time to sift through such enormous amounts of information to reach some sort of conclusion, only to have it smashed in their faces and still have the energy to to accept this and find alternatives yet again. Amazing stuff!!!

I have come to accept that I will never be awake nor be ready and so I am left with the only thing that 'has' helped me (or so it seems) and that is to just ask myself constantly....'what do I need to do now' and let my inner voice or nudges guide me.

I do not have much to offer in way of skills (like Psyche etc) to the people here, only questions

I wish you all the very best...there is some seriously amazing people on this forum!

Dingo

Roger said:
Thank you Laura for the Session transcripts. ARK : great commen sense, plenty of area space and the further you get from linear earth, futher time constraints disappear till they are no more. Thanks for a finally logical explanation. As the Cs say "Time does not exist except as a perception". More Logic: Bird deaths by overhead explosions, they are very susceptible even to load noises. ... as far as the approaching companion?,,, Can you imagine the panic and terror this will cause. All the Media Tabloids will claim the end of the world, STS will have a feast on panic/worry and terror. I feel that so called Scientists and Astronomers know all about this and are trying to hide the facts...Wonder if this is the real reason why so many tunnels and under ground hideaways are being constructed to try to ride out this storm....as psychopaths, the fact that the collision will drive deep into the earth and every body go's, never occurs to them. Sad fact...Comet ELEIN with a 550KM size and still growing,- just passing by the Earth without a contact, will cause a massive shock wave, and other dust or space rock particles damage will also cause terror and much damage (again food for STS agenda)....Regarding Return of the Black Death: Immune systems already weakened by mass vaccine inoculations, pushed by OP medical personnel/ and mass media hype, ( read the Georgia Guidestone Theory) will really cause a general population wipeout especially to minority and third world countries already infected with Aids and other commen/strange diseases. Another feast for STS 4D. Only action that can be taken is to stand up in defiance to panic, this is what EE is all about...I realize that it is easier said then done, but it is the same as to when a military unit is under arms fire as in a fire fight - suck up and face it, and help others to do the same. You cant do anything about it anyway, so go out with dignity...That should be a kick in the butt to STS feeding.....The Cs and Lauras prediction of the Middle East going out of control is right on (another hit for the Cass.)..There have been many Religious predictions also, but nobody listens, people asleep and don't care....More interested in Super Bowl or Lady dodo....I'm pretty sure we will see more "Tearing of the Vail" as time go's on, so enjoy the show and try to keep you and yours as safe as possible

I think it might be important to consider the idea that there will be very little panic - people will be eating, drinking, getting married, living life as they do every day and then, 'something' happens. I seriously doubt that the media will be claiming the end of the world any more than they already do. I think the point here - and it is an important point - is that we are already 'there' - right now - all we do and all we think and all we choose affects where we go from here. What an awesome responsibility and what an awesome opportunity. So - perhaps - focusing on the fact that our understanding matters might be the best way to move through tomorrow and each day, week, each month and each year that follows - as always. fwiw.

zim said:
Mrs. Peel said:
Pashalis said:
[you can look into the "Diet and Health" section of this forum: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=32.0;sort=replies;desc
there is for example "The Ultra Simple Diet": http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13241.0

I guess we are going to have to modify the Ultra Simple Diet:

• Filtered water (6-8 glasses a day)
• Fish: sardines, herring, wild salmon, black cod or sable fish, sole, and cod. No tuna!!!
• Lean white meat chicken breasts.
• Fresh or frozen non-citrus fruits, ideally berries only
• Fresh vegetables – (no cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts for a period - later, you introduce the cruciferous veggies)
• Fresh vegetable broth (3-4 cups a day) – make this once or twice a week. In a large pot full of filtered water, boil several carrots, 6 or so cloves of garlic, two or three onions, spinach, pumpkin or hard squash, whole head of celery. Boil gently covered for a couple of hours. Let cool and strain into a large glass jar. Drink cold or warm. Salt to taste. Later, when cruciferous veggies are included, they can be added to the broth.
• Legumes (lentils, navy beans, adzuki beans, mung beans, pinto beans…)
• Brown rice
• Ground flaxseeds
• Lemons.

We've already eliminated the brown rice and legumes and fruits. Guess the veggies are the next to go. Nothing left but fish and meat!!

Yes Psyche had posted something about it:

Quote from: Gertrudes on Yesterday at 02:49:06 PM

Oh my, I'm going to have to start the ultra simple diet all over again. During my first month of the ultra simple diet (USD) I got such a bloated stomach that I even considered seeing a doctor. At the time I felt very puzzled because I really couldn't see what could be causing it food wise, my diet was so clean, or so I thought. I was eating more vegetables then I'd ever eaten and drinking the ultra broth several times a day...now it really starts to make sense. I also remember reading how a few members, upon having started on the USD were becoming so sensitive to so many things that it seemed that only meat would not cause harm. I can't remember exactly at which point of the long USD thread I've read it, but I think that it was something along those lines.
Yeah, I can't have the ultrabroth anymore because the garlic, onions and celery makes me have flu-like allergies, especially in spring time. In Michael Eades' blog, he explains how he has seen many people curing their allergies by choosing a meat based diet, since most plants are the allergen sources...

So I think maybe the Ultra diet will be change for the Detox!!! :)

Hi All. I have a question. So is the general consensus of the forum now leading towards the idea that all veggies should be avoided? I am confused because I didn't think this would be the case, but based on the discussion so far, it actually seems to be the case. Or am I missing something? Boy if I have to give up brown rice too, then that means I can't eat bread period....I only eat brown rice tortillas since they are gluten free. :(

Anyways, here are some excerpts from the sessions regarding veggies that made me question the idea of avoiding all veggies. Hmm, I think I am missing something so please someone tune/clue me in. Here are the excerpts:

Session September 09 said:
[...]
Q: (L) What IS the most important thing for human beings to
be focusing on in terms of the opportunity of transitioning to
4th density?
A: There is no such thing!
Q: (L) I don't understand. (A) There is no such thing as the
MOST important. Whatever is important to the individual is
important, and it is different with each.
A: Yes, thank you Ark!!!
Q: (B) I've always had sounds in my ears and when driving
through Louisiana, I was hearing a distinct "tinking" sound. Is
there any significance to this?
A: You may hear many things, as you have increased psychic
sensitivity in that way.
Q: (L) You should ask about this heart and lung business you
were talking about earlier. (B) I don't know what to ask.
A: Let Barry ask what he desires to ask, please.
Q: (B) I just didn't want to clutter up the session with
personal issues. Is there something specific that I should be
doing, other than the normal routine things, to promote a
healthier lung and circulatory system?
A: Diet. Vegetables increase.
Q: (B) That sums it up. Is there any benefit to chelation or
peroxide via IV?
A: Chelation is preferable to bypass surgery. Peroxide:
topical only, not internal.
Q: (L) I guess you could put it in a spray bottle and spritz it
all over after a bath. (B) Is there any special direction or
attention we should be aware of in regard to the investment
club or in an overall sense?
A: On track.

session September 14 said:
[...]
Q: (L) Well, at the rate I'm going... (J) How about quality as
opposed to quantity? (L) Yes. If I continue going at the rate
I'm going, will I accomplish my intention?
A: It depends.
Q: (L) It depends on what?
A: When Arkady arrives.
Q: (L) All right. You're making me sweat, here!
A: Good, that aids weight loss.
Q: (T) Sweating is good for you! Is there a place you can go
for steam? (L) I can get in the shower and do it...
A: How about big green salads with leafy green vegetables as
opposed to eggs.

Q: (L) Ok, we can handle that...
A: Increases metabolic rate with no fat.
Q: (L) Ok, so you said it depends on when Ark will arrive,
does that mean you have a clue as to when that will be?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Well, are you going to tell me when that will be?
A: Nope.
[...]

They even mentioned to avoid fat in the above quote....odd; however, they are specifically talking about Laura's metabolism above, which is unique I think, so her 'shoes' so to speak don't fit all or say the majority in terms of diet, or so I think.

March 29 said:
[...]
Q: (L) It seems that over the course of time, you have turned
us more and more in the direction of learning on our own.
Does this mean that it is winding down to come to a halt?
A: No.
Q: (L) Can you tell me what this means?
A: You needed more assistance earlier.
Q: (L) Well, am I correct in the MPD idea regarding SV?
A: Pursue with an open mind and cross check all analyses.
Q: (L) Okay. I am concerned about the baby. Should I do a
spirit release for her?
A: Why?
Q: (L) Well, her lungs seem to be pretty reactive right now.
She is having a rough time right now.
A: Regulate diet, it is abysmal!!
Q: (L) What about her diet?
A: Sugar, out!!! Fats reduced, leafy vegetables increased,
sleep coordinated.

Q: (L) Okay, speaking of diet... the Atkins diet seems to be
logical... but it increases fats and proteins.

A: Waistline okay, heart smart?! Naah!
Q: (L) You talked once about passing a test, that I was being
tested in some way... that this had something to do with SV...
I would like to know if this was the test?
A: Open.
[....]

I wonder who these Atkins are that Laura is referring to above. They seem to be, with a BIG or so I think, saying the same thing that the C's are saying most recently. Again I wonder if some of this session was also corrupted due to Frank, etc.

January 20 said:
[...]
Q: (L) I would like you to comment on our discussion on
grammar. Does acquiring knowledge in a spiritual sense assist
in the development of knowledge in other areas, such as
communication?
A: Correctness in all areas, as agreed upon by convention,
can only serve to help or improve or strengthen all processes.
Q: (P) I would like to know what I can do to improve my
memory?
A: You have sleep disorders that are "short circuiting what
would ordinarily be utterly spectacular psychic and mental
abilities. When you were very young, your senses were 10
times sharper. But then, the "interferences began."
Q: (P) That is absolutely true. I have had a sleep problem for
years. (L) Is there anything P can do to overcome
this…physically or otherwise?
A: Cleansing of a very intensive nature; hypnotic regression;
spirit release and dietary adjustments. Also, stress inducing
life circumstances of a very "ordinary" nature must all be
deviated! Ordinary, in this instance, means not of an ethereal
nature directly.
Q: (P) Well, I have taken several steps in that direction.
A: Some, but it is like putting a "band aid" on a gunshot
wound.
Q: (P) What is the implant I have made of?
A: Silicon based micron definitive construct.
Q: (P) Is this why I have this scar?
A: Scar is manifestation of scar in being.
Q: (S) I have been having some serious problems with joint
pain in my fingers and I would like to know what to do to
make this better because I think that taking pain pills is
something that hides the symptoms and does nothing for the
cause.
A: Not true, S, sometimes pain killers cure cause as well as
symptom. This is simply reversal of therapy. The symptom
dies, thus cutting off the energy flow of the causative problem.
Then the root cause dies if its "fuel supply" is interrupted for
an adequate duration.
Q: (L) Will this work on me?
A: You need to utilize herbal therapies and nerve or neural
blocking techniques, such as self hypnosis and Reiki and
acupuncture.
Q: (L) Well, I have been having a HORRIBLE pain in my leg
that makes me unable to walk without a cane. What is
causing this pain?
A: Tissue nodular grains passing through vascular region
affected by mild thrombosis. Try nutragina and roots of water
based plants such as spirulina, for starters.
Q: (L) Isn't Neutrogena a soap?
A: Base is edible and topical.
Q: (L) Anything else on that?
A: Chlorella.
Q: (L) Where do I get that?
A: Leafy green vegetables.
Q: (L) P has been having almost an identical pain in HER leg,
is it a similar condition?
A: Psychological pressures register in the physical. When
acute psychological pressures are evident.
Q: (L) (P) When is this acute pressure going to end?
A: Open. We recommend ginseng and gaurana also for
herbal remedies for displaced fatigue.
Q: (L) I am getting tired.
A: Good Night.

Again they are specifically talking about specific individuals. Anyways, I don't know what is right anymore in terms of my diet. Someone please help clear up my confusion regarding eating or not eating veggies. Does this mean to avoid all veggies and if not, which ones are OK to eat? Sorry for the long post, but it is due to my attempt of trying to keep as much as the context as possible in the quotes as possible without quoting the entire sessions.

Laurentiu said:
First of all, thank you very much for another great session!!!

I have been a nonsmoker my entire life. I have tried it when i was younger ( i was maybe 16) and i didn't liked it. I made me cough everytime i tried exhaling so i never tried it again. There was also this health issue becaus i loved and still love doing sport (i ask myself if the lizzies prefer to eat people who are doing lots of sport because of the more muscle volume and maybe better taste :huh: :scared:).
After this reading this session and the comments i thought "let's give it a try", so i did. I bought a pack of Manitu (no additives) cigarettes. And again the same problem as years before.
I was coughing again and again. Then i felt some kind of dizziness and had a strange, cheerful feeling.
I will try to smoke the whole pack and see how it affects me.
Start very slowly and build up to it. You
start to build up a tolerance over time.

Dingo said:
After reading this transcript I came to the realization that I am simply not ready nor ever will be

Dingo - who is? I certainly don't consider myself 'ready'. How could anyone be? I think glimpsing the idea that it's rather impossible to be 'ready' for this kind of shift, at least in the way we tend to think of it as 3D humans, is part and parcel of this entire experience.

Dingo said:
There is just more and more confusion, especially with health and I am in awe of those that find the time to sift through such enormous amounts of information to reach some sort of conclusion, only to have it smashed in their faces and still have the energy to to accept this and find alternatives yet again. Amazing stuff!!!

It's really pretty simple. Pay attention to how you feel when you eat - switch things out - remove the stuff you always eat for a while, then re-introduce it and see how you feel. Avoid gluten - avoid dairy - then if you're really stubborn and have to prove it to yourself, eat it again and see how you feel. It's really very simple - we are 'in' bodies - pay attention to your body and see how it feels depending on what you put into it. Your car/truck doesn't run on fuel that won't work - neither does your body, it just takes longer to tell sometimes.

D said:
I have come to accept that I will never be awake nor be ready and so I am left with the only thing that 'has' helped me (or so it seems) and that is to just ask myself constantly....'what do I need to do now' and let my inner voice or nudges guide me.

Hate to break it to you - but the fact that you're even thinking what you're thinking - that you're even asking these questions - means you're already more 'awake' than you think.

D said:
I do not have much to offer in way of skills (like Psyche etc) to the people here, only questions

I wish you all the very best...there is some seriously amazing people on this forum!

Dingo

All of us have questions - the point, Dingo - is that we ask them. The point is that in the middle of all of this - this uncertainty, this flux, this existence on an increasingly bizarre planet - we ask. We look outward to try to make some sense of things. Perhaps, in the end, this is a core component in what will make difference?

Raintree said:
Hi All. I have a question. So is the general consensus of the forum now leading towards the idea that all veggies should be avoided?

No, that is not the consensus. I'm sure that Psyche will chime in, in her morning, but the idea is that certain vegetables 'fight back' more than others and that each individual is unique. I'm not sure how you missed that. Just reference earlier posts in this thread and it's very, very clear.

anart said:
Raintree said:
Hi All. I have a question. So is the general consensus of the forum now leading towards the idea that all veggies should be avoided?

No, that is not the consensus. I'm sure that Psyche will chime in, in her morning, but the idea is that certain vegetables 'fight back' more than others and that each individual is unique. I'm not sure how you missed that. Just reference earlier posts in this thread and it's very, very clear.

Thanks Anart. I will do that after I make my dinner. Peace

The C's talked about Fats in general, and lately we are doing emphasys in animal fats like lard, duck, ghee and saturated as coconut. My doubt is about the healty unsaturated oils (for to eat raw not cooked which generate trans) like olive, onagra, and omega 3 (fish oils) for example. Do we need to eat less of these and more of saturated?

Laurentiu said:
then there is this interesting excerpt from AUG.03.1996

Q: (L) How does the dark star passing through the Oort cloud relate to the comet cluster?
A: Cause and effect.

Q: (L) So, the comet cluster is caused by the dark star smashing through the Oort cloud? (T) Well, not necessarily smashing, but passing close enough for its gravity to change things... (L) But they said "like a bowling ball through pins." (T) The gravity of that star would cause the comets to be flung in all directions. (J) Is the earth like a pin? A bowling pin? (L) No, that's the Oort Cloud.
A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrifying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End."

Q: (T) We learned about a "comet cluster" very early on. Now you are going beyond that and giving us a reason as to why this comet cluster...
A: Laura, please clarify exactly what the prophecies say.

Q: (L) Well, in the prophecies it is said: "If those days were not shortened, would no flesh be saved. But, for the elects' sake, will those days be shortened." Now, can you tell me what this means?
A: Not yet.

I have meditated about this also and I think that the days could be shortened by the esoteric action of the aware people, the help comes through us, and we have aclue... let's dance... :dance:

Thanks for the session, and thanks to everyone that replied with comments! :) Very informative. I have been avoiding most veggies for years because they make me feel worse, so it's nice to hear the C's comment on it.

I have had genetic testing done, and when I get a chance I'll dig through the data in search of that gene regarding smoking. I do smoke and have for many years, but I'm curious about what the genetic data says about that gene. :cool2: :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom