Session 13 Feb 2011

Thanks for the session.. still processing here.

I was talking to someone who heard something about predictions of comets hitting the earth. From what I can gather, it is an educated guess that it is a comet, based on apparitions received.

The apparitions (like Fatima 1917(?) and Medjugorje 1980s), were experienced in Garabandal in the early 1960s, I think to some children. Here are the excerpts of the comet bits.

Blessed Anna-Maria Taigi saw a future "Three Days of Darkness" which is generally believed to be the same event as the Chastisement prophesied at Garabandal. Blessed Elizabeth Canorii-Mora, a contemporary of Blessed Anna-Maria, also saw this same event. It is generally believed, also, that the "Three Days of Darkness" will occur as a result of the collision of a comet with the earth. This comet will be guided by the hand of God the Father to put an end to the Battle of Armageddon, which will usher in His Son's reign.

7. The Great Chastisement — When all invading nations are within a rock's throw of the Israeli border, Our Lord Jesus Christ makes His move.
A comet crashes onto the earth – a direct hit destroying half of Africa – bounces off Africa and destroys New York City – killing millions of people (one-third of the earth's population) and causing three days of darkness throughout the world (no means of light and electricity will be possible other than blessed candles).

From here:
http://www.heaven-speaks.com/garabandal_chastisement.html

I thought I'd mention it because nothing came up in a search for "Garabandal", but there has been some discussion on Fatima.

Nienna Eluch said:
I just want to remind those who are worried about not being a "smoking ciggie" type of person.

Q: (L) In other words, if Elenin or something else has something like that in its tail, and the earth goes through the tail, it can still take a year or so for it to precipitate onto the earth?

A: Yes

Q: (Galaxia) Will colloidal silver help us fight the plague?

A: Not alone, but very helpful.

Q: (Galaxia) Will our dietary changes help us fight it off?

A: Enormously!!! Especially fat consumption for cell protection.

It looks, to me, that fat consumption, along with what we are finding out about our diet - eg vegetables having the lectins and anti-nutrients that affect a lot of us in a very bad way - that will really help us out during this time to come.

And, then, there is the all important anti-plague defense.

Q: (Ark) What kind of cookies are especially good? (laughter)

A: Shortbread!

:P

So as long as we eat a lot of saturated fats and meats, detox, and continue to learn more about our diet (and eat plenty of shortbread cookies :)), we should fare better than if we were without these foods.

Edited for clarity.

Maybe also proper sleep might help too, as discussed in this topic: Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Sleeping properly?

Mrs. Peel said:
Pashalis said:
[you can look into the "Diet and Health" section of this forum: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=32.0;sort=replies;desc
there is for example "The Ultra Simple Diet": http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13241.0

I guess we are going to have to modify the Ultra Simple Diet:

• Filtered water (6-8 glasses a day)
• Fish: sardines, herring, wild salmon, black cod or sable fish, sole, and cod. No tuna!!!
• Lean white meat chicken breasts.
• Fresh or frozen non-citrus fruits, ideally berries only
• Fresh vegetables – (no cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts for a period - later, you introduce the cruciferous veggies)
• Fresh vegetable broth (3-4 cups a day) – make this once or twice a week. In a large pot full of filtered water, boil several carrots, 6 or so cloves of garlic, two or three onions, spinach, pumpkin or hard squash, whole head of celery. Boil gently covered for a couple of hours. Let cool and strain into a large glass jar. Drink cold or warm. Salt to taste. Later, when cruciferous veggies are included, they can be added to the broth.
• Legumes (lentils, navy beans, adzuki beans, mung beans, pinto beans…)
Brown rice
• Ground flaxseeds
• Lemons.

We've already eliminated the brown rice and legumes and fruits. Guess the veggies are the next to go. Nothing left but fish and meat!!

and

Raintree said:
Hi All. I have a question. So is the general consensus of the forum now leading towards the idea that all veggies should be avoided? I am confused because I didn't think this would be the case, but based on the discussion so far, it actually seems to be the case. Or am I missing something? Boy if I have to give up brown rice too, then that means I can't eat bread period....I only eat brown rice tortillas since they are gluten free. :(

Unfortunately brown rice contains also gluten! Just like to mention it. Wild rice could be an alternative.

Dingo said:
After reading this transcript I came to the realization that I am simply not ready nor ever will be

There is just more and more confusion, especially with health and I am in awe of those that find the time to sift through such enormous amounts of information to reach some sort of conclusion, only to have it smashed in their faces and still have the energy to to accept this and find alternatives yet again. Amazing stuff!!!

I have come to accept that I will never be awake nor be ready and so I am left with the only thing that 'has' helped me (or so it seems) and that is to just ask myself constantly....'what do I need to do now' and let my inner voice or nudges guide me.

I do not have much to offer in way of skills (like Psyche etc) to the people here, only questions

I wish you all the very best...there is some seriously amazing people on this forum!

Dingo

Keep networking, reading and learn from the experiences and mistakes others have made. And well, ask questions. :)

anart said:
I think it might be important to consider the idea that there will be very little panic - people will be eating, drinking, getting married, living life as they do every day and then, 'something' happens. I seriously doubt that the media will be claiming the end of the world any more than they already do. I think the point here - and it is an important point - is that we are already 'there' - right now - all we do and all we think and all we choose affects where we go from here. What an awesome responsibility and what an awesome opportunity. So - perhaps - focusing on the fact that our understanding matters might be the best way to move through tomorrow and each day, week, each month and each year that follows - as always. fwiw.

yes you are right, I agree with what you wrote, as I like - people will eat have fun and do not pay attention to what happens once you pass the matter will be too late.

My living and paying attention to what is happening here and now - the diet our body, mind, EE, programs, people, as individuals MY machine, and others, influence others. What we see is because we can see what it is now, thanks to this as written "is that we are already 'there' - right now".

I'm not worried about the future, pay more attention to what is now to develop.

Sometimes I wonder if it is not ignorance on my part - the future - but come to the conclusion that figuring out which "program" is trying to divert attention from Labour control.

With this observation and awareness of the power of being there and choosing - the right way I think that from my perspective.

Raintree said:
Boy if I have to give up brown rice too, then that means I can't eat bread period....I only eat brown rice tortillas since they are gluten free. Sad

Hi Raintree,

Well, the bad news is that rice and brown rice has been found to have gluten. The only form of rice that doesn't have gluten is wild rice. You can find out more about it in this thread.

Edit: We were probably all typing at the same time, I just noticed that Legolas has addressed this question already.

I think it is a good idea to read questions and the responses to them carefully, taking into account some subtleties. There is no reason to just throw your hands up in the air based on assumptions.

Yes, we've been learning that veggies aren't all they are cracked up to be. If we hadn't been learning this by experience - the hard way - we probably would never have asked the question that was asked about them. But that doesn't mean that we have to - or even should - just totally abandon eating vegetables. I'm not going to. But I am going to learn about them and try to minimize any negative effects and maximize positive effects!

As for smoking, same thing: please notice the specific wording of question and response. Then take that WITH all we have learned about the various related issues.

Again and again we remind you all: the Cs are just inspiration for us to get out there and do our homework - research!!!

Regarding the potential benefits of coconut oil, you can do a search on YouTube for Dr. Mary Newport. She has had some amazing results treating her husband's Alzheimer's disease. It came out of sheer frustration because the standard treatments simply weren't working. She describes how this oil can fuel brain cells. The product is available at GNC stores in the U.S. Ever since I found her videos, I've been adding coconut oil to our evening tea drinks. I like the aroma and it helps with a restful sleep.

I sense a new urgency in recent transcripts. On the part of the C's and on the part of the crew. I've had my eyes opened for some time now and the Signs are surely everywhere. My task now is how to relate all this amazing stuff to the rest of my family and friends. That won't be easy.

Vulcan59 said:
Hi Laurentiu,

All the transcripts will eventually be published here by Laura. However it takes time to weed out all the errors before doing so and with all the other projects going on, it'll take a while. :)

I really do understand that it is A LOT of WORK to type all the sessions down and that Laura and the Chateau Team have plenty of other work and projects going on.
That is not the point. I also know that this is all done on an voluntary basis.
I was just wondering why the transcripts of the specific dates i have mentioned, were published on this website http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_sol09.htm
but not on the forum.
Because as i said, they match the information from this session.
I don't want to make an elephant out of a fly, but i was just wondering.

dant said:
Laurentiu said:
First of all, thank you very much for another great session!!!

I have been a nonsmoker my entire life. I have tried it when i was younger ( i was maybe 16) and i didn't liked it. I made me cough everytime i tried exhaling so i never tried it again. There was also this health issue because i loved and still love doing sport (i ask myself if the lizzies prefer to eat people who are doing lots of sport because of the more muscle volume and maybe better taste :huh: :scared:).
After this reading this session and the comments i thought "let's give it a try", so i did. I bought a pack of Manitu (no additives) cigarettes. And again the same problem as years before.
I was coughing again and again. Then i felt some kind of dizziness and had a strange, cheerful feeling.
I will try to smoke the whole pack and see how it affects me.
Start very slowly and build up to it. You
start to build up a tolerance over time.

Thank you dant, that was my plan.

I think it is a good idea to read questions and the responses to them carefully, taking into account some subtleties. There is no reason to just throw your hands up in the air based on assumptions.

Yes, we've been learning that veggies aren't all they are cracked up to be. If we hadn't been learning this by experience - the hard way - we probably would never have asked the question that was asked about them. But that doesn't mean that we have to - or even should - just totally abandon eating vegetables. I'm not going to. But I am going to learn about them and try to minimize any negative effects and maximize positive effects!

As for smoking, same thing: please notice the specific wording of question and response. Then take that WITH all we have learned about the various related issues.

Again and again we remind you all: the Cs are just inspiration for us to get out there and do our homework - research!!!

Thank you Laura. That is sometimes my problem as i am not a native English speaker. The "subtleties" and "the specific wording of question and response" are not always easy to see. And when i think i was successfully reading between the lines, then i start to combine with what i have already read AND then i lose myself in some "wild theory's and fantasy thinking".

Laurentiu said:
I was just wondering why the transcripts of the specific dates i have mentioned, were published on this website http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_sol09.htm
but not on the forum.
Because as i said, they match the information from this session.
I don't want to make an elephant out of a fly, but i was just wondering.

There are pirated copies of the transcripts on the net in a couple of places that derive from the copy stolen by Vincent Bridges. That copy did not have personal names and identifying details redacted for the privacy of visitors.

There was also a copy that was made available by us on the old casschat forum and this one (as well as the pirated one) had transcription errors. When they were first transcribed, several people were helping, it was being done as fast as possible, and there WERE errors, some of them significant. So, I decided to go over every transcript, remove personal details, find the errors, compare them with the tapes and session notes, and make sure that what is published here are correct and reliable transcripts.

That's the difference. And that's the difference that makes the difference because it takes time to go through a transcript and ensure that everything is correct.

Laura said:
Session Date: February 13th 2011

Q: (Ark) Alright, that's enough for first question. I was badly beaten. Back to the drawing board. Second question concerning space and time: Sometime ago, we have been told that Einstein's idea of space-time is not the correct one, and that we should go back to some other ideas. Now these other ideas are that space and time of Galileo when we have absolute time - time is distinguished and it's absolute. Before that, there was the idea of Kant. For Kant, there was separate space and time - absolute space, and absolute time. And I am thinking that maybe the correct idea is the third one, which is to have absolute space but not absolute time. Am I on to something?
broken-clock.jpg

Clock stopped
space exists

Laura said:

I remember back when we were first investigating the blood type diet I researched information for my type (A) and in the list of foods to "avoid" they mentioned some vegetables and it would have the word "lectin" in parentheses beside it.

According to Dr. Peter DÁdamo, author of Eat Right For Your Type, a chemical reaction occurs between your blood and the foods you eat. This reaction is part of your genetic inheritance. This reaction is caused by a factor called Lectins. Lectins, abundant and diverse proteins found in foods, have agglutinating properties that affect your blood. So when you eat a food containing protein lectins that are incompatible with your blood type antigen, the lectins target an organ or bodily system and begin to agglutinate blood cells in that area.

So perhaps as a rough guide we might experiment with that (not eating veggies listed as negative for your type), as I remember the Cs did mention that his blood/genotype diet did have some merit.

Welcome to our forum Robakks. :)

We recommend all new members post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

I was thinking about the issue of food and what we were told about densities and 4 STS eating 3 STS. The new information about meat vs veggies makes sense a lot. If 4th density STS needs to eat 3D STS much more than 1D and 2D, then it is obvious that 3D STS needs mainly 2D STS... i.e. animals. Even I thought that maybe in the same way vegetables have substances that are bad for humans, as they can't fight or run and hide, animals must have some similar features maybe in their energy or whatever regarding 4D STS needs, as they can not yet change their life in the same way a human being can do (our way to fight or "run and hide") to avoid being food for 4D STS.

Gertrudes said:
Raintree said:
Boy if I have to give up brown rice too, then that means I can't eat bread period....I only eat brown rice tortillas since they are gluten free. Sad

Hi Raintree,

Well, the bad news is that rice and brown rice has been found to have gluten. The only form of rice that doesn't have gluten is wild rice. You can find out more about it in this thread.

Edit: We were probably all typing at the same time, I just noticed that Legolas has addressed this question already.

From what I have read rice does not have guten but "enriched" rice does have some. Rice does contain lectins and phytic acid, though.

Mrs. Peel said:
Laura said:

I remember back when we were first investigating the blood type diet I researched information for my type (A) and in the list of foods to "avoid" they mentioned some vegetables and it would have the word "lectin" in parentheses beside it.

According to Dr. Peter DÁdamo, author of Eat Right For Your Type, a chemical reaction occurs between your blood and the foods you eat. This reaction is part of your genetic inheritance. This reaction is caused by a factor called Lectins. Lectins, abundant and diverse proteins found in foods, have agglutinating properties that affect your blood. So when you eat a food containing protein lectins that are incompatible with your blood type antigen, the lectins target an organ or bodily system and begin to agglutinate blood cells in that area.

So perhaps as a rough guide we might experiment with that (not eating veggies listed as negative for your type), as I remember the Cs did mention that his blood/genotype diet did have some merit.

I'm type A as well, and can eat some of the vegetables listed as negative for type, and am sensitive to some that are listed as positive! It's also interesting that there are differences in those listed positive for my blood type and for my genotype, according to his books. Also, I can eat far more types of meat than he suggests.

The only solution is to test each item of food separately. :)

Mr. Premise said:
Gertrudes said:
Raintree said:

Hi Raintree,

From what I have read rice does not have gluten but "enriched" rice does have some. Rice does contain lectins and phytic acid, though.

Hum...I think that according to Dr Osborne all rices excepted wild rice have a kind of gluten.

Back
Top Bottom