Session 13 Feb 2011

Aeneas said:
Thanks to the crew for this session and the very fast transcription. So much to ponder and digest. I too am happy to have changed away from gluten and dairy and now make sure that I every day get some animal fat.

Perceval said:
Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin.

Q: (Belibaste) The knight or prince... the Arab fighter. (Perceval) It was on a bridge, over water. (Andromeda) What about the UFO in Jerusalem?

A: Same.

The thinning of veil, when I saw the footage of the horse I thought it seemed like a dimensional bleed through. So was this a dimensional bleed through caused by the thinning of the veil? Like in another dimension/time Saladin was fighting the crusades just as the Egyptians were fighting oppression (in our dimension) and the similar energies, with the help of the veil thinning brought about this manifestation of Saladin? Am I even close?

Maybe, although my first thought was that it was essentially the same as a ghost sighting, with the thinner veil making it more visible than would normally be the case. If you read TC Lethbridge's work, he makes the case for ghost sightings as being like "magnetic recordings" of past events that were strongly "charged" in some way (perhaps with emotion) and which leave their imprint on the environment. He says that water holds this "magnetic recording" rather well. Hence my comment that the Egypt apparition was on bridge over water although I don't think it actually WAS over the Nile, but was close by.

A good observation about what Lethbridge says about "magnetic recordings". I was reminded of his book on the pendulum power, which I read some years ago but wish that I had a hard copy of it. Just recently I wondered where to get more information about the experiment that he mentions in that book, in which putting 20000 Volts attached to loudspeakers (or something similar from what I remember) into an old building in Britain brought about old gaillic/celtic folk songs.
:huh:

The old building mentioned by Lethbridge is the Prince of Wales pub, in the village of Kenfig, Mid Glamorgan, Wales. (I did visit the pub a couple of times, years ago, before I came across the work of Lethbridge). The recordings were in Welsh, which is no longer commonly spoken in that particular region of Wales.

Here's a link for further info (albeit a site about ghosts) -

http://www.paullee.com/ghosts/sns_new.html

The pertinent extract starts from the ninth paragraph ( discusing 'stone tapes')

Picture of the pub -

http://kenfigsociety.org/placesprince.html

Gandalf said:
Mr. Premise said:
Gertrudes said:
Raintree said:
Boy if I have to give up brown rice too, then that means I can't eat bread period....I only eat brown rice tortillas since they are gluten free. Sad

Hi Raintree,

Well, the bad news is that rice and brown rice has been found to have gluten. The only form of rice that doesn't have gluten is wild rice. You can find out more about it in this thread.

Edit: We were probably all typing at the same time, I just noticed that Legolas has addressed this question already.

From what I have read rice does not have gluten but "enriched" rice does have some. Rice does contain lectins and phytic acid, though.

Hum...I think that according to Dr Osborne all rices excepted wild rice have a kind of gluten.
Ok I looked at Osborne's arguments again and there are differing types and amounts of prolamines in different grains and they produce different allergic reactions. So the term "gluten" may be too broad. Rice protein has a different prolamine than wheat and in a much lower percentage.

So best to avoid all grains as much as possible and test yourself for each one separately.

Gandalf said:
Mr. Premise said:
Gertrudes said:
Raintree said:
Boy if I have to give up brown rice too, then that means I can't eat bread period....I only eat brown rice tortillas since they are gluten free. Sad

Hi Raintree,

Well, the bad news is that rice and brown rice has been found to have gluten. The only form of rice that doesn't have gluten is wild rice. You can find out more about it in this thread.

Edit: We were probably all typing at the same time, I just noticed that Legolas has addressed this question already.

From what I have read rice does not have gluten but "enriched" rice does have some. Rice does contain lectins and phytic acid, though.

Hum...I think that according to Dr Osborne all rices excepted wild rice have a kind of gluten.

This is my understanding as well. According to Dr Osborne different grains have different types of gluten, the gluten being found in rice, if I remember correctly, being different from the one found in wheat, and also in a much smaller percentage.

The Greek dancing steps were discussed a while ago by the team, and were only given as type of examples of what kind of dancing may help the 'energies'. However they need to be done by 200 highly tuned/centred people. Possibly still at the discussion stage. The steps were only given as possible examples for the further research.

Gertrudes said:
Gandalf said:
Mr. Premise said:
Gertrudes said:
Raintree said:

Hi Raintree,

That's what I was going to say but somehow my reply didn't make it after the quote.'each grain seems to have it's own type of prolamine with differing allergic reactions found in different people. Rice does have much less of it's protein as prolamine 5%. So I guess it's a question of terminology. I would rather refer to the different types of prolamine than call them all gluten, especially if we have to test our reactions to them separately. Safest to avoid, though.

This is my understanding as well. According to Dr Osborne different grains have different types of gluten, the gluten being found in rice, if I remember correctly, being different from the one found in wheat, and also in a much smaller percentage.

happyliza said:
The Greek dancing steps were discussed a while ago by the team, and were only given as type of examples of what kind of dancing may help the 'energies'. However they need to be done by 200 highly tuned/centred people. Possibly still at the discussion stage. The steps were only given as possible examples for the further research.

Dear happiliza, by saying the "Greek dancing steps" I become aware that your "generalizing is not explaining anything. Please, give me more information. Greek dancing steps are completely different throughout the nation of Greece, as I have studied folk choreography and almost went crazy trying to understand why does this village merely 3 kilometers away has a completely different set of steps on the same exact tune. Do you understand? FYI, The Thracian toe jumps are deemed as the best cardiovascular exercise there is.
Thank you

Hi kryon,

Perhaps happyliza will clarify, but I believe the link to the C's session below is what she's referring to:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12993.0

This is one of the videos on utube that Laura was referring to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxOUFG1D6qU

truth seeker said:
Hi kryon,

Perhaps happyliza will clarify, but I believe the link to the C's session below is what she's referring to:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12993.0

Thank you truth seeker, now I understand.
For clarification, they are not Greek, per say, they are referred to as Hellenic or Hellenistic. Greece did not exist back then- anyway Thank you. Yes these steppes are mind boggling. Several times I had the honor to watch "holly people" or "healers"- do the "approach". amazing! Reminded me of what Castaneda wrote about walking in that special way.

happyliza said:
This is one of the videos on utube that Laura was referring to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxOUFG1D6qU
Thank you, happyliza,
I see, the tsakonikos, from Peloponese in the count of six and emphatic jump concentrated on the right leg.
http://users.otenet.gr/~apelon/origin.htm

The origin of the Tsakonikos Dance
Abstract from the book of Philip Bekyros and Helen Tsaggouri
"The Dance of Tsakonia"

Let's start with the current point of views for the origin of the dance that simultaneously give the answer to the question of what it presents. There are four:

The first and the most ancient point of view is that the Tsakonikos dance is a pyrrhic (war dance) dance. This point of view has been supported from local researchers and we refer to it for historical reasons. Against to this opinion it is undoubtedly, that metric the dance is paean fourth, that means pentasimos not trisimos like the pyrrihio. Also by view it doesn't give the impression of a war dance, but a magnificent god dance. But a relative scientific document from the followers of this point of view doesn't exist.

The second point of view starts from Mrs. Dora Stratou's school and we can say that Mrs. Dora Stratou and her students have done serious studies on Greek dances. This school supports the Ionic Myth of Ariadne's clue (string), that means the representation of Theseus trying to get out of the maze. This opinion is adopted almost by all her students. According to the supporters of this school , Tsakonikos dance is the "crane" that Plutarch describes in "The Life of Theseus".

Leaving from Crete Theseus went to Delos. There he sacrificed to god and dedicated a statue of Aphrodite, which Ariadne had given him, he danced with the young people from Athens a dance, which they say that even today people from Delos still dance and which was a mime representation of the circles of the maze, in a rhythm which had successive movements and unfoldings. Dikearhos notes that this kind of dance is called the "crane" from the people of Delos. This dance was held around the Keratona altar which was surrounded by horns, which are situated on the left. They still say that he organized a race in Delos and that then for the first time he gave palm to the winners.

Robert Graves in his book " The Greek Myths " Vol.1 1955 Penguin books comments:

"...It was around this altar - or, according to another version, around an altar of Aphrodite, on which the Daedalic image had been set - that Theseus and his companions danced the Crane, which consists of labyrinthe evolutions, trod with measured steps to the accompaniment of harps. The Delians still perform this dance, which Theseus introduced from Cnossus; Daedalus had built Ariadne a dancing - floor there, marked with a maze pattern in white marble relief, copied from the Egyptian Labyrinth. When Theseus and his companions performed the Crane at Cnossus, this was the first occasion on which men and women danced together. Old - Fashioned people, especially sailors, keep up much the same dance in many different cities of Greece and Asia Minor; so do children in the Italian countryside, and it is the foundation of the Troy Game..."

Also Mrs. Stratou in her book "The aspects of dancing"(Athens, 1966 page 17) refers to mother of the poet Andrew Senie. In Mrs. Senies letters there is information that in Constantinople, 200 years ago they performed a maze dance which was called Candiot or "la danse grecque". Mrs. Stratou identifies it with the today's Tsakonikos dance and it supports that Theseus brought it from Troizina and from Argolida it came to Kynouria. The most possible that with this myth the "chauvinists" people from Athens wanted to take part in all the cultural events.

The third point of view (and the most correct according to our opinion) supports that Tsakonikos dance as a maze dance, although it has the crane as a beginning it cuts it off and it presents the successful struggle of Apollo with the snake. That means that the Tsakonikos dance keeps from the crane the maze pattern of the dance but choreographically it presents the snakes movement.

The science of history and archeology has proved that Minoan Cretians had established colonies or they had already contracted commercial relations with the Aegean Islands and Peloponnese from the Mid Greek period. The local cultural elements were absorbed by Minoan influences and since they have put their tag to whatever foreign, they created their dynamic civilization, the Mycenean, which wasn't late to seize as well ( 14th century BC).

The sacred dance of Minoan Crete was transferred during time of continuous contact and cultural exchanges of the two civilizations, at the east coast of the Peloponnese and it was maintained from the Achaeans of Laconia who took refuge in the inaccessible mountain Parnon as to avoid slavery and the roughness of the Dorians (1100 BC)

With the prevail of the Olympian gods the habitants dedicated their sacred dance to Apollo, which according to the archeological data, was the most dominant worshipped god of ancient Kynouria which remained from the ancient years. Moreover, let us not forget that Theseus before leaving from Faliro(a bay next to Piraeus) he prayed to Dolphin Apollo and that Delos is the birth place of this god and simultaneously the place where this dance was first danced. The main arguments for this point of view and which will be analyzed below are these: 1/ The metre. The tsakonikos dance is pentasimos from Crete and because of the long syllable place it is described as paean fourth. 2/ The paiones or paianes according the classical philologist are hymns which thank Apollo and his sister Artemis (Diana). 3/ The aparaftharto of its maintenance it is imposed upon us to be considered as a worship dance. On the other hand ancient rhythms have survived in our folk songs for instance : the sirtos kalamatianos. But melodies clearly prosodic character haven't survived. 4/ Its choreography and especially the way the dancers hold each other doesn't differ from the way that the vertebra is jointed. This way in anatomy is called amfiarthrosis or imiathrosis and it allows limited movements. This creates the snake movement of the dance, with the least movement in the 3rd dimension (height).

The fourth point of view supports the native creation

PAGE 19

of the dance, its origin that means from the dance of the Caryatids which is danced in the town of Ancient Carya, today Arahova Laconias, the teaching from Pratina and its transmission in unsuspicious timing from Carya to Castanitza and from there to the rest of Tsakonia.

This point of view is easily opposed if we accept the doctrine : ex nihilo nihil, which means the refusal of the parthenogenesis in art. In addition the cultural fermentation in the Aegean Isles was very tense as in the prehistoric and historic period, so it is difficult to reject the Aegean Pelagitiki origin of this dance. Pratinas (end of the 6th century BC ) on the other hand couldn't have invented the Tsakonikos Dance, since the maze dances where more former than it was.

Raintree said:
anart said:
Raintree said:
Hi All. I have a question. So is the general consensus of the forum now leading towards the idea that all veggies should be avoided?

No, that is not the consensus. I'm sure that Psyche will chime in, in her morning, but the idea is that certain vegetables 'fight back' more than others and that each individual is unique. I'm not sure how you missed that. Just reference earlier posts in this thread and it's very, very clear.

Thanks Anart. I will do that after I make my dinner. Peace

Well, it was my impression too.

zim said:
Mrs. Peel said:
Pashalis said:
[you can look into the "Diet and Health" section of this forum: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=32.0;sort=replies;desc
there is for example "The Ultra Simple Diet": http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13241.0

I guess we are going to have to modify the Ultra Simple Diet:

• Filtered water (6-8 glasses a day)
• Fish: sardines, herring, wild salmon, black cod or sable fish, sole, and cod. No tuna!!!
• Lean white meat chicken breasts.
• Fresh or frozen non-citrus fruits, ideally berries only
• Fresh vegetables – (no cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts for a period - later, you introduce the cruciferous veggies)
• Fresh vegetable broth (3-4 cups a day) – make this once or twice a week. In a large pot full of filtered water, boil several carrots, 6 or so cloves of garlic, two or three onions, spinach, pumpkin or hard squash, whole head of celery. Boil gently covered for a couple of hours. Let cool and strain into a large glass jar. Drink cold or warm. Salt to taste. Later, when cruciferous veggies are included, they can be added to the broth.
• Legumes (lentils, navy beans, adzuki beans, mung beans, pinto beans…)
• Brown rice
• Ground flaxseeds
• Lemons.

We've already eliminated the brown rice and legumes and fruits. Guess the veggies are the next to go. Nothing left but fish and meat!!

Yes Psyche had posted something about it:

Quote from: Gertrudes on Yesterday at 02:49:06 PM

Oh my, I'm going to have to start the ultra simple diet all over again. During my first month of the ultra simple diet (USD) I got such a bloated stomach that I even considered seeing a doctor. At the time I felt very puzzled because I really couldn't see what could be causing it food wise, my diet was so clean, or so I thought. I was eating more vegetables then I'd ever eaten and drinking the ultra broth several times a day...now it really starts to make sense. I also remember reading how a few members, upon having started on the USD were becoming so sensitive to so many things that it seemed that only meat would not cause harm. I can't remember exactly at which point of the long USD thread I've read it, but I think that it was something along those lines.
Yeah, I can't have the ultrabroth anymore because the garlic, onions and celery makes me have flu-like allergies, especially in spring time. In Michael Eades' blog, he explains how he has seen many people curing their allergies by choosing a meat based diet, since most plants are the allergen sources...

So I think maybe the Ultra diet will be change for the Detox!!! :)

The Ultra Simple Diet is still a good reference for those starting a detox diet and it specifies the elimination of some veggies and the importance of testing. Most people need to do it slowly but surely after a lifetime of gluten, dairy, processed foods, MSG, aspartame, GMOs... So I would still recommend as it is listed.

My 2 cents

Laura said:
Laurentiu said:
I was just wondering why the transcripts of the specific dates i have mentioned, were published on this website http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_sol09.htm
but not on the forum.
Because as i said, they match the information from this session.
I don't want to make an elephant out of a fly, but i was just wondering.

There are pirated copies of the transcripts on the net in a couple of places that derive from the copy stolen by Vincent Bridges. That copy did not have personal names and identifying details redacted for the privacy of visitors.

There was also a copy that was made available by us on the old casschat forum and this one (as well as the pirated one) had transcription errors. When they were first transcribed, several people were helping, it was being done as fast as possible, and there WERE errors, some of them significant. So, I decided to go over every transcript, remove personal details, find the errors, compare them with the tapes and session notes, and make sure that what is published here are correct and reliable transcripts.

That's the difference. And that's the difference that makes the difference because it takes time to go through a transcript and ensure that everything is correct.

Thank you Laura, point taken!!! I just was not clear to me why there was somebody else who published the transcripts but not you.

treesparrow said:
Aeneas said:
A good observation about what Lethbridge says about "magnetic recordings". I was reminded of his book on the pendulum power, which I read some years ago but wish that I had a hard copy of it. Just recently I wondered where to get more information about the experiment that he mentions in that book, in which putting 20000 Volts attached to loudspeakers (or something similar from what I remember) into an old building in Britain brought about old gaillic/celtic folk songs.
:huh:

The old building mentioned by Lethbridge is the Prince of Wales pub, in the village of Kenfig, Mid Glamorgan, Wales. (I did visit the pub a couple of times, years ago, before I came across the work of Lethbridge). The recordings were in Welsh, which is no longer commonly spoken in that particular region of Wales.

Here's a link for further info (albeit a site about ghosts) -

http://www.paullee.com/ghosts/sns_new.html

The pertinent extract starts from the ninth paragraph ( discusing 'stone tapes')

Picture of the pub -

http://kenfigsociety.org/placesprince.html

Thanks for the links Treesparrow.

Laura said:
Q: (Andromeda) Have chemicals from the Gulf oil spill reached the coast of Europe and the UK?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Are they having physical effects on people already?

A: Not noticeable. As long as you don't eat the bottom fish.

Would this include herring? I think herring is from the north Atlantic. And it seems that it spends some time in deep water.

Herring

Young herring feed on phytoplankton and as they mature they start to consume larger organisms. Adult herring feed on zooplankton, tiny animals that are found in oceanic surface waters, and small fish and fish larvae. Copepods and other tiny crustaceans are the most common zooplankton eaten by herring. During daylight herring stay in the safety of deep water, feeding at the surface only at night when there is less chance of predation. They swim along with their mouths open, filtering the plankton from the water as it passes through their gills.

Back
Top Bottom