Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūbi
Sultan of Egypt and Syria

Predecessor Nur ad-Din Zangi
Successor Al-Afdal (Syria)
Al-Aziz Uthman (Egypt)
Dynasty Ayyubid
Father Najm ad-Dīn Ayyūb
Religious beliefs Sunni Islam

Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūbi (Arabic: صلاح الدين يوسف بن أيوب‎, Ṣalāḥ al-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb, Kurdish: سه‌لاحه‌دین ئه‌یوبی, Selah'edînê Eyubî , Persian: صلاح‌الدین ایوبی, Salāh-ed-Dīn-e Ayyūbī) (c. 1138 – March 4, 1193), better known in the Western world as Saladin, was a Kurdish[2][3][4] Muslim, who became the first Ayyubid Sultan of Egypt and Syria. He led Islamic opposition to the Franks and other European Crusaders in the Levant. At the height of his power, he ruled over Egypt, Syria, Mesopotamia, Hejaz, and Yemen.
and a sufi to boot

Thank You for this great session!

The Saladin glitch was really something to ask about, a sign of the times that confirms also that history is repeating itself someway. I've found of interest how the Saladin was refusing to meet the demands from 'Syria', being independent. There's also the story of St. Francis going to Jerusalem (or Damascus?) to meet the Saladin to Christianize the Orient, and the Saladin basically told him to read the news, lol!

Another piece from wiki, Saladin in Egypt:

With the Caliphate gone Saladin now found himself the ruler of Egypt, though still a subordinate of the distant Nur al-Din. Nur al-Din, in turn, did not find himself satisfied with Saladin for a number of reasons. The greatest of these was his displeasure with the size of Saladin's tribute payments, which he had expected to be much larger. This issue was intensified by the fact that Nur al-Din had sought to advance Shirkuh, not Saladin and, with Ayyub dead, Nur al-Din felt that he had no control over the younger ruler and became ever more convinced that Saladin would attempt to become independent. The extent to which Saladin may have intentionally underpaid Nur al-Din is unknown, but it is likely that the tombs of the Pharaohs were finally running dry after being so heavily tapped by previous viziers. Saladin continued to actively avoid any personal meeting with Nur al-Din, who may very well have removed him from power.

There is little doubt that Saladin's actions looked suspicious as he continued his reforms across Egyptian society, including the elimination of many taxes in contradiction with Islamic law, and began construction of a formidable navy. However, Nur al-Din was not alone in facing ambitious underlings. As other Ayyubids amassed power in Egypt they too wished to gain territory, wealth, and glory. Among these were his nephew Taqi al-Din Umar who expanded Saladin's domains westward to the borders of the Almohad Empire in 1173, and his brother Turanshah who invaded Yemen and deposed its heretical leader in 1174. These maneuvers led Nur al-Din to send an auditor to Egypt to establish the appropriate amount of payments in 1173, a clear sign of distrust. With tensions mounting, 1174 proved to be a crucial year for Saladin. Early in the year, when his ambitious brother departed for Yemen, Saladin discovered a major plot to return the Fatimids to power and dealt with the conspirators swiftly and brutally. In the meantime Nur al-Din's patience seems to have finally warn out and he began to raise an army for the invasion of Egypt. Fortunately for Saladin, Nur al-Din became suddenly ill and died, leaving behind a number of direct successors who lacked either the age or skill to succeed him.With Egypt as his secure power base, Saladin wasted no time in marching on Damascus, where the population welcomed him with open arms in 1174. From this point forward his attention would be focused on Syria.

Graalsword said:
Laura said:
Q: (Andromeda) Have chemicals from the Gulf oil spill reached the coast of Europe and the UK?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Are they having physical effects on people already?

A: Not noticeable. As long as you don't eat the bottom fish.

Would this include herring?

Herring are not considered "bottom feeders", which is what, IMO, the C's were referring to above. That would include fish like drum, carp, suckers, or catfish which troll the bottom of lakes or rivers for dead or very slow moving fish and/or other live bait.

Heimdallr said:
Graalsword said:
Laura said:
Q: (Andromeda) Have chemicals from the Gulf oil spill reached the coast of Europe and the UK?

Herring are not considered "bottom feeders", which is what, IMO, the C's were referring to above. That would include fish like drum, carp, suckers, or catfish which troll the bottom of lakes or rivers for dead or very slow moving fish and/or other live bait.

Also considering that as the corexit and other assorted chemical nasties flow towards Europe, they may be sinking to the sea floor, and the bottom fish are likely to be toxic.

Here's a quote from a Wikipedia page on bottom feeders, which gives a good idea of which fish to avoid:

Wikipedia said:
A bottom feeder is an aquatic animal that feeds on or near the bottom of a body of water. The body of water could be the ocean, a lake, a river, or an aquarium. Bottom feeder is a general term which is used particularly in the context of aquariums. Biologists often use the term benthos, particularly for bottom feeding invertebrates, such as shellfish, crabs, crayfish, sea anemones, starfish, snails, bristleworms and sea cucumbers. However the term benthos includes all aquatic life that lives on or near the bottom, which means it also includes non-animals, such as plants and algae.

Biologists also use specific terms that refer to bottom feeding fish, such as demersal fish, groundfish, benthic fish and benthopelagic fish. Examples of bottom feeding fish specie groups are flatfish (halibut, flounder, plaice, sole), eels, cod, haddock, bass, grouper, carp, bream (snapper[disambiguation needed]) and some species of catfish and shark.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottom_feeder

Endymion said:
Heimdallr said:
Graalsword said:
Laura said:

Also considering that as the corexit and other assorted chemical nasties flow towards Europe, they may be sinking to the sea floor, and the bottom fish are likely to be toxic.

Here's a quote from a Wikipedia page on bottom feeders, which gives a good idea of which fish to avoid:

Wikipedia said:
A bottom feeder is an aquatic animal that feeds on or near the bottom of a body of water. The body of water could be the ocean, a lake, a river, or an aquarium. Bottom feeder is a general term which is used particularly in the context of aquariums. Biologists often use the term benthos, particularly for bottom feeding invertebrates, such as shellfish, crabs, crayfish, sea anemones, starfish, snails, bristleworms and sea cucumbers. However the term benthos includes all aquatic life that lives on or near the bottom, which means it also includes non-animals, such as plants and algae.

Biologists also use specific terms that refer to bottom feeding fish, such as demersal fish, groundfish, benthic fish and benthopelagic fish. Examples of bottom feeding fish specie groups are flatfish (halibut, flounder, plaice, sole), eels, cod, haddock, bass, grouper, carp, bream (snapper[disambiguation needed]) and some species of catfish and shark.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottom_feeder

Thank you for that. It makes sense, so it is where the fish feeds what matters. As I see, the only two fishes from the ultra simple diet that are in the list of bottom feeders are Cod and Sole.

Thank you new session!

About methods of protection against «Black death».
At a forum I see basically discussion of physical methods.
In the form of reaction to frightening news there is a discussion of that, «that it is necessary to eat/take», and that «it is not necessary to eat/take».

Earlier cassiopaeans (it seems) spoke

07-30-94
Q: (L) Is vegetarianism the way we should eat?
A: That is concentrating on the physical. The body is not important.
Q: (L) Does this mean that to worry about the body in any way is wrong?
A: Close. Don't concentrate on life in the body. Concentrate on the spirit.

Even the allergy can be result of the established "connexion to the world".
As also illnesses. Gurdjieff wrote that, a flu - inability correctly to overwork certain space energy/influence

And it is possible, on a case of protection against "Black death" it is necessary to mention any installations for consciousness which influence genetics?

As far as I understand, for example, development of quality "impartiality" can be useful.
As means of reduction of susceptibility to different influences, mental, emotional, and, finally, to physical viruses.

That is a question – what can be methods of protection against "Black death" for "a not physical" part of the person? Plus to smoking, a diet, breath methods.

07-30-94

Learning comes in steps and one is not going to understand calculus before learning algebra. At that point, perhaps the Cs were concentrating on the spiritual, and work on the body once enough knowledge is gained on the spiritual?

edit spelling AGAIN...

Thank you so much for this session

It happened that I am the type of personn who doesn't smoke May I consider that the natural tobacco could be like a medication to fight the black death ? or am I wrong ?

About the vegetables it will be a seach for what my body may tolerate or not if I good understand? :/

fille des bois

Al Today said:
07-30-94

Learning comes in steps and one is not going to understand calculus before learning algebra. At that point, perhaps the Cs were concentrating on the spiritual, and work on the body once enough knowledge is gained on the spiritual?

edit spelling AGAIN...

I think that remembering that Frank was in on that session would be important. From what I remember reading the Wave, Frank thought he was way too spiritual to actually be in a meat sack and really was disgusted with the human body.

Also, his main plan, conscious or not, was to destroy Laura. What better way that to keep her from healing her body?

Laura would know for sure, but that's just my take on it.

For sure, the spirit is the most important, but in order to continue learning our lessons, we need to have a fairly descent "carriage" to do it with.

fwiw

Nienna Eluch said:
For sure, the spirit is the most important, but in order to continue learning our lessons, we need to have a fairly descent "carriage" to do it with.

Yes. Having a decent body allows us to listen to the spirit more clearly. Clear thoughts, stable moods and not having to worry about unnecessary pains make it easier to control and deal with programs and so on. Personally I've never had any serious or ongoing health issues, so that is in fact my motivation to care for my diet.

Hello to all,
Nice this session her(it) curse black, it is everything?? All that lizzies found? And in more to protect itself the body, it is necessary to smoke and to eat animals. And indeed, she(it) is beautiful the earth
After all, that let us come to be made it? To resist the plague?
To protect the body, yes and the spirit? Only the spirit will make the difference, and for it, it is better not to be afraid of the death, because our children are concerned. I think of them. Difficult to put a cigarette in the mouth of my 3-year-old daughter.
We are doubtless also here to bring comfort and support to the others, to die free and aware(conscious). I do not plan to re-smoke. The dependence to be free better not thank you to eat animals? If the plague comes, that will be you there of healthy? The animal suffering is not either an exit for the humanity.
That's right the big cataclysm, the plague? Anything supernatural, on the contrary, when we look at the world, we know that sooner or later he(it) will plunge(dive). Then the plague... The already worse there on earth for voucher numbers of human beings.
On the other hand a red pill, containing said molecules defenders of the tobacco added to that animal a synthesis both by way of antidote Of C do not try to put us on this way? Look for you it not to shock us?
:cool2:
bye

loelie said:
Hello to all,
Nice this session her(it) curse black, it is everything?? All that lizzies found? And in more to protect itself the body, it is necessary to smoke and to eat animals. And indeed, she(it) is beautiful the earth
After all, that let us come to be made it? To resist the plague?

Hi loelie, did you use translation software for your post? I ask because I couldn't understanding what you're trying to say. Maybe you could clarify?

DanielS said:
Bluestar said:
Another big thank you for the session. It is all truly fascinating.

That tobacco is an aid to fight against the Black Death is very interesting. No wonder there is such a big anti-smoking campaign, besides the obvious.
It really amazes me about the crop circles as well. How so many can have clues right in front of them and just ignore them or claim them as hoax'.

Will have to add McCanney's research to my reading list as well.

Thanks for sharing the front row seats with us all.

Pretty much an easy way to navigate the system in that sense, is listen to what mainstream media is telling you to do, and not to do, and do the exact opposite of it, and it's probably what you need to be doing!

Eg - (mainstream media) Don't smoke, get your flu shot, go vegan, use precription meds... umm okay, so I'm GOING to smoke, NOT get a flu shot, eat LOTs of meat, and never take another prescription med again in my life! ;D

Hehe, nicely put DanielS, it's not that unfactual actually (as long as one doesn't give up thinking for himself).

Stunning session, covering pretty much all of the current events of interest (animal die offs, unrests, comet Elenin, etc.), thanks a lot sott team :flowers: :flowers:
Also, looking forward to the upcoming DCM and Psyche's article :clap:

Woww ... that was a helluva session! Thanks Laura and team for that.

Funny though, seem like I have come full circle in regards to nutrition. When I joined the Cass forum in 2008 it was because I was researching "Optimal Nutrition" by Jan Kwasniewski (see more about that here). This is a variation of paleolithic diet with high protein, high-fat and low-carbs. I then went on to change my diet to include lots of vegetables, then cut out gluten, diary, alcohol etc. and now I am pretty much back to where I started - minus the gluten and the dairy. While the Optimal diet is rich in dairy products (lots of cream ...), I think that he definitively was on to something.

The way I see it with vegetables is, that they can't - or shouldn't - be totally avoided. I think that variation and rotating the different vegetables is minimizing harm. So it probably makes sense not to combine too many different types of vegetables into the same meal, as certain anti-nutrients tend to be synergistic, when combined, as described in the recent article in the Weston A. Price Foundation "Plants Bite Back" (here). And to avoid the vegetables that have been found to be poorly tolerated by an elimination diet. So while I have cut back on carbohydrates in the form of plants, I will certainly continue to eat them ...

As to smoking ... I have been a life-long non-smoker. My father died from a "smoking-related lifestyle" (more probably from stress and poor nutrition) when I was 16. That put me off smoking for good. Interestingly my two sisters have been (and one is still) smokers. Does that mean that I don't have the genetic profile of a smoker? I don't know. Recently I have started to occasionally smoke Cuban cigars and I quite enjoy it. But I have to be careful, because if I get too overenthusiastic, I get sick from the nicotine. So part of the reason I became a non-smoker was heavy social programming. All the rest of my family was very much anti-smoking and it was very much frowned upon (my father was the only one smoking in our extended family). I fully agree with anart (in post # 157) that you have to try for yourself.

So meanwhile I will continue puffing away carefully ...

The other question is, does smoking itself change the genetic profile? There has been some evidence in recent times that environmental influences (toxins, nutrition etc.) may lead to changes in the way genes are expressed - as recently described by Mark Hyman in Huffington Post (here). And if a non-smoker turned smoker can't change his own profile, there is some evidence, that he might be able to pass changes on to the next generation as "epigenome". Whether or not this all translates into a decreased tastiness for aliens I don't know ... :lol:

Just my few thoughts ...

As far as eating vegetables and fruits - or any food for that matter - goes. The best way to find out which foods don't inflame you is to do the detox diet. By staying on this diet for 2 - 3 weeks, and then adding foods back in, one every 3 days, your body/mind will let you know when you have tried a food that inflames you. :)

Some people can eat certain things that others can't. Now we have a way to find out what is right for each individual. How great is that?!? :D

Back
Top Bottom