Session 13 Feb 2011

Thanks for posting a really good session, and very interesting comments/ discussions.

nicklebleu said:
does smoking itself change the genetic profile?

Actually we were wondering something along this line if maybe tobacco caused DNA changes. Perhaps the C's might be asked about this in the future?

l_autre_d said:
Thanks for posting a really good session, and very interesting comments/ discussions.

nicklebleu said:
does smoking itself change the genetic profile?

Actually we were wondering something along this line if maybe tobacco caused DNA changes. Perhaps the C's might be asked about this in the future?

A: Those who fit this profile [of having a predisposition to smoke] find it nearly impossible to "quit" completely.
Q: So, there are people who are actually benefited by smoking?
A: Genetics will offer proof of this.

Q: Ark doesn't need to smoke, does he?
A: No. He does not fit the profile. He actually had to "work" to start smoking.

Thanks for the great session, interesting about the colloidal silver! Definitely keeping my little production of it going!

Odysseus said:
DanielS said:
Bluestar said:
Another big thank you for the session. It is all truly fascinating.

That tobacco is an aid to fight against the Black Death is very interesting. No wonder there is such a big anti-smoking campaign, besides the obvious.
It really amazes me about the crop circles as well. How so many can have clues right in front of them and just ignore them or claim them as hoax'.

Will have to add McCanney's research to my reading list as well.

Thanks for sharing the front row seats with us all.

Pretty much an easy way to navigate the system in that sense, is listen to what mainstream media is telling you to do, and not to do, and do the exact opposite of it, and it's probably what you need to be doing!

Eg - (mainstream media) Don't smoke, get your flu shot, go vegan, use precription meds... umm okay, so I'm GOING to smoke, NOT get a flu shot, eat LOTs of meat, and never take another prescription med again in my life! ;D

It´s interesting the prescription med issue, I dont know why but since my childhood I´ve always avoid eat medicins of any kind, inside of me I´ve always look for natural ways to heal and not eat medicins :P :P and about the smoke the mainstream media made excelent work!!!! As everybody think that the smoke is so bad for the body :scared:,!!!! There gonna be a lot of people that will stop to smoke from now untill the next 2 years!!! :scared:

Let me just say that I look forward to reading all these sessions and enjoy them and learn from them. BUT, this session seems off to me. Each day I think about it, it just doesn't sit right. Is there a possiblilty the channed could've been corrupted that night?

Laura said:
Q: (L) That's just some starlings. (Perceval) It's just strange that they're killing starlings at a time when these other die-offs are happening, ya know? (Andromeda) Well, what killed the birds in Arkansas on New Year's Eve?

A: Overhead explosion.

Birds roost at night and they weren't found dead at the bottom of a tree. This doesnt'' seem right. Not to mention this would be a reacurring problem EVERY New Years and Independance Day. ??

Reagarding Black Death...
Laura said:
A: Smoking tobacco is a clue and an aid.

A: It is not just aliens that don't like to eat people that smoke! But from a certain perspective the viruses that cause such illnesses as the Black Death are "alien".

Q: (Belibaste) So it means that aliens like the Black Death virus because they don't like people that smoke? (L) What? (Psyche) No, you should read the article in the next issue of The Dot Connector magazine: "New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection". (L) If you look at it from a 4th density perspective, when something like the Black Death comes and there is global suffering - and when you read about it, the Black Death is just horrible - but if there was such suffering on our planet from something like that, 4D STS would be getting a rich feast of suffering which is what they feed on. So, an alien virus would be interactive with 4D reality by providing its food.

A: Close enough!

I can't put my finger on it but this just doesn't seem right. Sorry for the vagueness, it's just a feeling.

Laura said:
Q: (Andromeda) When will this start? (Atriedes) That's kind of a prediction... (laughter) (Galaxia) Soon, or long term?

A: 18 months to 2 years.
Isn't The Wave supposed to hit before that ? Which also makes me wonder, would the Black Death affect the 4th Density?? Will they get sick? Do they get sick?

Laura said:
Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin.

No matter how many times i look at that video, it looks like a light reflection to me. AND, if you want to see a horse and a rider, I guess you could, but there are no distinguishng features that suggest that. Just a thick horizontal object with a thin vertical obect where a "rider" could appear. no leags, no arms, not even a head on either object. I'm just not buying it.

My goal here is not to debunk the C's, only to question something that doesn't resonate. Does anyone else feel this?

I've read the discussion where people suggest it could be "both" a reflection and an apparition. That sounds like someone that just doesn't want to say teh C's were wrong.

Is it possible the channel could've been corrupt? I know it has in the past. Am I the only one feeling like this?

There's more I disagree with, buy this is all I have time to address right now.

Edit: fixed quotes

SilverJeep said:

what else do you disagree with, can you please explain ? :knitting:

SilverJeep said:
Let me just say that I look forward to reading all these sessions and enjoy them and learn from them. BUT, this session seems off to me. Each day I think about it, it just doesn't sit right. Is there a possiblilty the channed could've been corrupted that night?

Laura said:
Q: (L) That's just some starlings. (Perceval) It's just strange that they're killing starlings at a time when these other die-offs are happening, ya know? (Andromeda) Well, what killed the birds in Arkansas on New Year's Eve?

Birds roost at night and they weren't found dead at the bottom of a tree. This doesnt'' seem right. Not to mention this would be a reacurring problem EVERY New Years and Independance Day. ??

It sounds like you understood this to be due to fireworks? My thoughts were that they meant a cometary/asteroid explosion.

SilverJeep said:
My goal here is not to debunk the C's, only to question something that doesn't resonate. Does anyone else feel this?

It's this sort of mis-perception/misunderstanding of what is actually being said that is the reason why I did not publish the raw sessions for so many years.

Q: (Andromeda) When will this start? (Atriedes) That's kind of a prediction... (laughter) (Galaxia) Soon, or long term?

A: 18 months to 2 years.

SilverJeep]Isn't The Wave supposed to hit before that? Which also makes me wonder said:
Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin.

[quote author=SilverJeep] No matter how many times i look at that video, it looks like a light reflection to me. AND, if you want to see a horse and a rider, I guess you could, but there are no distinguishng features that suggest that. Just a thick horizontal object with a thin vertical obect where a "rider" could appear. no leags, no arms, not even a head on either object. I'm just not buying it.[/quote]

Fair enough, you can "buy" what you want, but then, nothing is being "sold" here. To me it looked pretty clearly like a horse and rider, and I've never seen a "light reflection" like that on any film. The "light reflection" explanation sounds to me a lot like the "venus reflecting off of swamp gas" explanation that used to be given for UFO sightings.

[quote author=SilverJeep]

I've read the discussion where people suggest it could be "both" a reflection and an apparition. That sounds like someone that just doesn't want to say teh C's were wrong.

Is it possible the channel could've been corrupt? I know it has in the past. Am I the only one feeling like this?

[/quote]

Session answers are not given as "gospel", so they can't really be called right or wrong. They are given (and are meant to be received) more in the form of hints, clues and approximations, with the intent that they be used for further research and investigation. The only corruption I see here is in your ability to think in terms other than 'black or white'.

Aragorn said:
SilverJeep said:

Laura said:

It sounds like you understood this to be due to fireworks? My thoughts were that they meant a cometary/asteroid explosion.

If that was what was implied, then that makes more sense.

SilverJeep said:

Hello SilverJeep,

your message sounds like, if you are not satisfied cause things were stated in the session that are unpleasant for you and your feelings, that means you reacted rather emotionally, could you say why?

In the thread for the July 16, 2009 C's session, several people asked whether the spiral/ maze dances (suggested by the C's in that session) have been worked out and are being taught to anyone, or if it was discovered or decided that they were not useful in the way the C's said, or if the idea was just shelved?

Given the extremely dire nature of what appears to be in our collective near future (based on this session, and on just seeing what's actually starting to happen on the BBM), if there is ANY possibility that those who've been doing the detox diet and EE for a sufficient time would be "connected" enough to have an effect on the situation by doing the dances, I would hope that the time to do the dances is here?

Is there any info on them?

Laura said:
SilverJeep said:

It's this sort of mis-perception/misunderstanding of what is actually being said that is the reason why I did not publish the raw sessions for so many years.

I don't understand what you mean Laura. Haven't you gotten something from a session and said "Hmmmm, I dont' know about that."

I'm not trying to create division.

SilverJeep said:
Laura said:
SilverJeep said:

I don't understand what you mean Laura. Haven't you gotten something from a session and said "Hmmmm, I dont' know about that."

I'm not trying to create division.

What a curious thing to say. What gave you the impression Laura was implying that you were "trying to create division"?

If you had read some of the background on these sessions, particularly from the Wave as recommended to you, you'd know about "grooving the channel", that things channeled can mean one thing in one context, quite another in a different context, and generally how much thought, doubt, cross-checking, non-anticipation and non-belief goes into the process of refining the signal from the noise.

Back
Top Bottom