Session 13 Feb 2011

Thank you Laura for the follow up. I think I was attempting to equate a certain metric for something that is much more dynamic and less black and white than I had considered. The post from Gurdjieff was most informative to me and hopefully SolarMother as well. It shed a lot of light on things that I was perhaps missing. I think I really need to digest it further to fully grasp it but it's a large step in my understanding.

Laura said:
Things happen organically. Let me try to give an example.

I was driven to try to find the truth. So was Ark. In the course of doing those things that were related to this aim, (me doing Cs, Ark searching in every field for answers and both of us networking to achieve our aim), we met. So, we got together and continued in our search for truth, our search for others who are searching for truth. I wrote, Ark supported me and helped me, Ark wrote, I supported him and helped him; the website came into being, discussion groups formed, others joined us in our search for truth. As this continues, other people may notice what needs to be done for the group aim and begin doing those things. Sometimes I may give hints about what is needed or make suggestions to different people about what they can do for their own awakening.

That's all I can say. As the Cs say, when people have destined missions, they have to awaken to it themselves. The Cs helped me, Ark and I helped each other, and then started helping others.... it's all about helping others... And that's about all I can say without trespassing free will.

These words are so beautifully and simply written that they are bringing tears of gratitude to my eyes. Thank you, Laura.

Heimdallr said:
Graalsword said:
Laura said:
Q: (Andromeda) Have chemicals from the Gulf oil spill reached the coast of Europe and the UK?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Are they having physical effects on people already?

A: Not noticeable. As long as you don't eat the bottom fish.

Would this include herring?

Herring are not considered "bottom feeders", which is what, IMO, the C's were referring to above. That would include fish like drum, carp, suckers, or catfish which troll the bottom of lakes or rivers for dead or very slow moving fish and/or other live bait.

I think that Heimdallr is correct in this assessment. We are also talking about marine animals, as opposed to fresh water. Wikipedia offers this:

Bottom feeder
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A bottom feeder is an aquatic animal that feeds on or near the bottom of a body of water. The body of water could be the ocean, a lake, a river, or an aquarium. Bottom feeder is a general term which is used particularly in the context of aquariums. Biologists often use the term benthos, particularly for bottom feeding invertebrates, such as shellfish, crabs, crayfish, sea anemones, starfish, snails, bristleworms and sea cucumbers. However the term benthos includes all aquatic life that lives on or near the bottom, which means it also includes non-animals, such as plants and algae.

Biologists also use specific terms that refer to bottom feeding fish, such as demersal fish, groundfish, benthic fish and benthopelagic fish. Examples of bottom feeding fish specie groups are flatfish (halibut, flounder, plaice, sole), eels, cod, haddock, bass, grouper, carp, bream (snapper[disambiguation needed]) and some species of catfish and shark.

I am not sure where this would place aquaculture farmed mollusks, like oyster and mussel, which are raised near the surface, but in shallow coastal water. I don't think that any marine animals from the Gulf of Mexico could be considered safe at this point.

Rabelais said:
I am not sure where this would place aquaculture farmed mollusks, like oyster and mussel, which are raised near the surface, but in shallow coastal water.
These are big NO NO as they effectively act like filters and will usually be laden with toxins, even if they are raised near the surface.

Eboard10 said:
Q: (Galaxia) Will colloidal silver help us fight the plague?

A: Not alone, but very helpful.

Could anyone explain me what are the effects of colloidal silver and how would it help us fight the coming plague?

Whew, that is a tall order. There are the old method, ionic preparations (these include the homemade varieties), Perceval and I both have home brew colloidal silver generators. There may come a time when we have to depend on this. Fortunately we still have access to the more advance preparation, nano-catalytic silver hydrosols. These are much more bioavailable than ionic silver, and considerably less dosage is required. They can be stored for extremely long times (years) without degradation.

If you wish to learn about the conventional ionic silver colloids, this is an excellent resource, although it does have a few niggling details with which I disagree. Overall the site owner/editor is very objective : _http://www.silvermedicine.org/

Perceval has a SilverGen colloidal silver generator. It is one of the top rated DIY generators. I have a Silver Puppy generator which is also top rated. I finally decided on the Silver Puppy because it has circuitry which allows it to run from just about any power source, even solar and car batteries. That may be important one of these days. Both of these make a very decent home brew, but it is ionic and should be consumed or used quickly, as it doesn't store well for long.

For information regarding the new silver sol technology, I written a few posts in discussions on the Diet and Health board on this forum http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=32.0 . A search for colloidal silver on that board will bring up a few threads on the topic. I am affiliated with a website which deals specifically with these new preparations. There is quite a bit of science posted there, and I just received a 2 inch thick binder of all of the published studies for the silver sols. I will soon post the studies that are most relevant now at that site. http://www.lifesilver.com/ There is also a video now available which goes into great detail explaining how and why the silver sols as are effective as the are. Unfortunately the producer of the video worked automatic weaponry into the vid to demonstrate a point which I think could have been done more effectively without firearms going off. I thought it pretty lame. Other than that, I think that the provided links go a long way to answering your "what are the effects of colloidal silver and how would it help us fight the coming plague" question. Here is the link to that informative video : http://silversol.soundconcepts.com/

Depending on the quality of the preparation, a well made, low part per million (50 ppm or less) ionic colloidal silver is non-toxic. The ionics and silver salts (silver salts = bad) can create a permanent cosmetic discoloration of the skin in people who take ridiculously large daily amounts. There has never been this problem with the silver sols. This is the only reported downside to self administering ionic colloidal silver.

The new silver sols horrify the pharmaceutical industry. As more and more credible and peer reviewed positive science comes in demonstrating the silver sol's broad spectrum antimicrobial properties (bacteria, virus, fungus, mold), along with its safety and non-toxicity, the market share for pharmaceutical antibiotics is threatened. There have already been a few PR propaganda campaigns instigated to frighten the public away from the newer tech sols, even an astroturf class action suit. They have all fizzled out. The suit failed when they could not find any aggrieved plaintiffs.

For a history of medical silver use, this essay by Dr. Eric Rentz is pretty comprehensive. http://www.lifesilver.com/history.htm

ScottD said:
Thank you Laura for the follow up. I think I was attempting to equate a certain metric for something that is much more dynamic and less black and white than I had considered. The post from Gurdjieff was most informative to me and hopefully SolarMother as well. It shed a lot of light on things that I was perhaps missing. I think I really need to digest it further to fully grasp it but it's a large step in my understanding.

And to me, that was a very important and powerful post/quote from Laura. It had the effect of a period of clarity on me - and some internal machinations and questions that I need to deal with.

LQB said:
ScottD said:

And to me, that was a very important and powerful post/quote from Laura. It had the effect of a period of clarity on me - and some internal machinations and questions that I need to deal with.

Ditto for me. I value reminders that come when I am ready to grok it at a deeper level.

Shijing said:
Breton said:
Q: (Andromeda) Was the thinning of the veil also responsible for the UFO some people saw at PaleoFest?

A: Oh indeed! But here the reason was a network enhancement of perception.

Quick question, was this the picture GRiM took, or another event I am not aware of?

The only event that I was aware of was GRiM's picture. I assume that was what was meant -- otherwise, I was unaware of any bigger event!

I thought it was referring to the time right before the first group EE session began when there were incredibly small white dots circling really high up.

Shane said:
Shijing said:
Breton said:
Q: (Andromeda) Was the thinning of the veil also responsible for the UFO some people saw at PaleoFest?

Quick question, was this the picture GRiM took, or another event I am not aware of?

The only event that I was aware of was GRiM's picture. I assume that was what was meant -- otherwise, I was unaware of any bigger event!

I thought it was referring to the time right before the first group EE session began when there were incredibly small white dots circling really high up.

That was my take on it as well. When everyone was grouped outside.

SolarMother said:
LQB said:
ScottD said:

Ditto for me. I value reminders that come when I am ready to grok it at a deeper level.

It's interesting that you say that, as after reading everything that Laura posted, I considered that I can read a passage numerous times but, it will never take hold until I am ready for it. This time it hit me like a hammer.

ScottD said:
It's interesting that you say that, as after reading everything that Laura posted, I considered that I can read a passage numerous times but, it will never take hold until I am ready for it. This time it hit me like a hammer.

That's true for everyone, I think. I read ISOTM back in 1985 but all the parts that have to do with working with people, with groups, dealing with pathology, etc, had no impact on me at all. It was just vague theory. Of course, at the time, I had no idea that I would ever be working with people as I am.

Another example is the material from Mouravieff about OPs. If we had not had certain experiences, we would not have asked those questions and we certainly would not have been ready to receive the answers! Same with all the material on psychopathology.

Gurdjieff's experiences with people, his insight, even his theoretical knowledge - wherever it came from - is priceless, but you only really begin to appreciate it when you have walked in his shoes a bit.

Pete said:
Shane said:
Shijing said:
Breton said:

That was my take on it as well. When everyone was grouped outside.

Ok, thanks for the responses! What you refer to MAY then be what Andromeda was referring to, because the picture thing was not actually seen by anyone but only noticed by GRiM after he had taken the picture and then showed it around. I had not seen the small white dots in the sky before the group EE session, but others may have seen it, as you related here.

Breton said:
Ok, thanks for the responses! What you refer to MAY then be what Andromeda was referring to, because the picture thing was not actually seen by anyone but only noticed by GRiM after he had taken the picture and then showed it around. I had not seen the small white dots in the sky before the group EE session, but others may have seen it, as you related here.

I think that's what it must be -- I was one of the last ones to arrive, so I must have missed the lights. It sounds like it was pretty neat to see, though!

Laura said:
ScottD said:

That's true for everyone, I think. I read ISOTM back in 1985 but all the parts that have to do with working with people, with groups, dealing with pathology, etc, had no impact on me at all. It was just vague theory. Of course, at the time, I had no idea that I would ever be working with people as I am.

Another example is the material from Mouravieff about OPs. If we had not had certain experiences, we would not have asked those questions and we certainly would not have been ready to receive the answers! Same with all the material on psychopathology.

Gurdjieff's experiences with people, his insight, even his theoretical knowledge - wherever it came from - is priceless, but you only really begin to appreciate it when you have walked in his shoes a bit.

I had been holding off on reading these materials for a while now since each time snippets were posted here they never really impacted me or I would skim-read to catch up on material and not really listening. Now that the light bulb has lit I think I am open to finally reading it and actually "hearing" the message.

When reading the material that you posted from Gurdjieff I had a moment of "how did this man gain his knowledge?". Quite fascinating in itself!

SolarMother said:
LQB said:
ScottD said:

Same for me. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom