Session 13 Feb 2011

SAO said:
Rabelais said:
Novelis said:
Funny, I was in Kyoto for the last week or so, and was getting static electricity shocks off virtually anything made out of metal, I mean, I was getting shocks like 10 times a day!

It was during that same period of time that I was getting static shocked when I would put my hands into running tap water. My house is all tile floors and only area rugs. This only happened for about a week. I had never experienced this before. I do not know if I was carrying the static charge, or it was the water.
Wow.. now that you mention it, a few weeks ago (probably same week as you) I have been constantly shocked when getting out of my car and touching the door to close it (to the point that I started using my elbow instead). This phenomenon went away after about a week or 2, just as suddenly as it arrived, and it was never a consistent issue before then. I wanna say it was sometime around end of Feb, maybe early March. Perhaps something was "in the air"? Maybe related to all the storminess around that time all over the planet, which may be due to cosmic electric discharges..

I woke up in the middle of the night last night (not sure what time) and there was so much static electricity in the room that the hair on my arms was sticking straight out - it was the weirdest thing. I don't think I ever recall that happening before.

anart said:
SAO said:
Rabelais said:
Novelis said:
Funny, I was in Kyoto for the last week or so, and was getting static electricity shocks off virtually anything made out of metal, I mean, I was getting shocks like 10 times a day!

It was during that same period of time that I was getting static shocked when I would put my hands into running tap water. My house is all tile floors and only area rugs. This only happened for about a week. I had never experienced this before. I do not know if I was carrying the static charge, or it was the water.
Wow.. now that you mention it, a few weeks ago (probably same week as you) I have been constantly shocked when getting out of my car and touching the door to close it (to the point that I started using my elbow instead). This phenomenon went away after about a week or 2, just as suddenly as it arrived, and it was never a consistent issue before then. I wanna say it was sometime around end of Feb, maybe early March. Perhaps something was "in the air"? Maybe related to all the storminess around that time all over the planet, which may be due to cosmic electric discharges..

I woke up in the middle of the night last night (not sure what time) and there was so much static electricity in the room that the hair on my arms was sticking straight out - it was the weirdest thing. I don't think I ever recall that happening before.

It seems every other day I'm trying to turn on a light and there's a spark and the bulb flashes and dies. :( (Plus my ears are ringing something fierce today) Not sure it means anything, but it is odd.

Hm. I didn't think of it until reading this just now.

The static electricity has been significant around here for a couple of days.

My sweetie kissed me and we experienced a remarkably strong zap between our lips. That was a first. It was remarkably strong for a static zap and it made us both jump. We joked about it for the next couple of days. Nothing else was different except the amount of static in the air. The poor cat was unhappy because every time somebody would go to pet her, she'd get zapped.

Odd day. This would have been about two days ago.

Thanks Laura, Ark and all the others for all your work and for posting the tranis smission!!

Whoaa, the future isn't bright...death plague, disaster, war, destrution... Should I try to tell my familly about it all? How do you guys prepare for what is about to come?
And well, there is this thing with cigarette, I never smoked in my whole life, I come from a non-smoking familly but I must admit that I lately I've been wanted to try for see what is it like,lol. But is smoking good? From what I understand from the trasmission cigarette is a protection but doesn't cigarette bring health problem? Or perhaps I misunderstood something?
About the veggies, this is shoking because every single day we are bombarded on TV especially the channel for kids, eat 5 veggies a day, veggies are good for you, blah, blah, blah.

DianaRose94 said:
But is smoking good? From what I understand from the trasmission cigarette is a protection but doesn't cigarette bring health problem? Or perhaps I misunderstood something?

You should read this thread to understand the differences between natural tobacco and industrial cigarettes, the positive impact of nicotine on the brain, the cosmic connection and the C's stance on it: Smoking is... good?. I am sure after reading it, you know better whether to smoke or not, or at least try it.

I also find the following articles from Laura about this issue very enlightening, it is a comprehensible summary about the the things discussed in the topic mentioned above:

Can Smoking be GOOD for SOME People?

Let's All Light Up!

anart said:
SAO said:
Rabelais said:
Novelis said:

Same thing happened to me the other morning getting out of bed!
Even though Colorado is notorious for static electricity in the winter, this is way beyond that and seems to be extreme in my clothing and hair as well.

SolarMother said:
anart said:
SAO said:
Rabelais said:
Novelis said:

Same thing happened to me the other morning getting out of bed!
Even though Colorado is notorious for static electricity in the winter, this is way beyond that and seems to be extreme in my clothing and hair as well.
:huh:
I start touching things with my nail first and I thought that electriciry is from my shoes and sintetic carpet, but it happened outside as well and in the car.

Stranger said:
DianaRose94 said:
But is smoking good? From what I understand from the trasmission cigarette is a protection but doesn't cigarette bring health problem? Or perhaps I misunderstood something?

You should read this thread to understand the differences between natural tobacco and industrial cigarettes, the positive impact of nicotine on the brain, the cosmic connection and the C's stance on it: Smoking is... good?. I am sure after reading it, you know better whether to smoke or not, or at least try it.

I also find the following articles from Laura about this issue very enlightening, it is a comprehensible summary about the the things discussed in the topic mentioned above:

Can Smoking be GOOD for SOME People?

Let's All Light Up!

Stranger nice links there where lots of points i was unsure of apart from the fact lots of Native cultures belived Natural tobacco was a sacred plant and sometghing i had hidden way was Bill drakes book on this very subject
`The Cultivators Handbook of Natural Tobacco` heres a small portion...

Native Americans believe that Tobacco is one of the most sacred gifts of the Great Spirit to his People, along with corn, beans and squash. I also believe that tobacco is a great gift of the great spirit of the natural world, and I want people who enjoy tobacco to be able to liberate themselves from the thrall of the multinational so-called "Tobacco companies," whose products really have nothing to do with the sacred herb and are nothing more than industrialized poison. Now I'm sharing my years of experience raising natural Tobacco in what I hope is a useful, interesting and thoughtful book - The Cultivators Handbook of Natural Tobacco. As I hope you'll come to see, the ultimate aim of this book is to make it possible for smokers to no longer be enslaved to criminal corporations for their personal supply of pure, natural tobaccos.In addition to sharing my own growing experience, I've reached far into the past to find tobacco growing books written by masters of the subject, from Cuba to the Philippines, from America to Brazil. In an all-new Section Two I've gathered together the best advice from these old-time masters regarding every aspect of Tobacco cultivation, from which varieties grow best in which soils and environments, to the carefully guarded secrets of curing and flavoring the primo leaves of this unusual plant. Also, I'll give you an internet address where you can download all of these original, invaluable tobacco resources for free in PDF format for easy reading on your computer or any reading device.

In normal circumstances, it is easy to dismiss a minor static shock as an annoyance. But I recall reading a short statement made by the C's which struck a chord with me.

"static electricity engages a part of the continuum."

I don't know precisely what that statement means...but I do know it has meaning. Interestingly, Tesla's work frequently had a static electric component. And the experiments of John Hutchison (IF he is credible) clearly utilizes static electricity. Based on what I've read (again I emphasize I do not know if the material is credible), mixing that static field with other forms of EM frequencies sometimes yields phenomena that are not easily explainable by conventional physics.

In normal circumstances, it is easy to dismiss a minor static shock as an annoyance.

Lol it`s not just an annoyance, it`s more like dread for me!
It has been happening for years so I just expect it now.
It`s terrible. Getting out of the car everytime..opening doors, thank heavens for the automatic ones I don`t have to touch
but the grocery cart will get me anyway. I can`t even pick up the cat without a charge!

I took over my son`s rubber boots, and though they do help to an extent, even rubber boots haven`t solved it.

I tried keeping my hair up, thinking it might be that, but it didn`t make any difference eithor.
I`m afraid to gas up the car now to, since a friend told me that cars have ignited from static charges!
It seems like the only time it doesn`t happen as much, is when it`s raining.

"Lol it`s not just an annoyance, it`s more like dread for me!"

Sorry about that. : )

I certainly did not intend to make light of the zapping experience.

I certainly did not intend to make light of the zapping experience.

I know you didn`t and it wasn`t taken that way I was laughing at myself, imagining how silly I must look to anyone watching me approach a door.

If I can`t time it right and slide in behind someone else, I try to pull my sleeve down over my hand and sort of peck at the door a few times to get the zap over with. That has to look pretty strange to people.

It`s just knowing I`m going to get the zap and expecting it, thats worst then the thing itself!

Meager1 said:
In normal circumstances, it is easy to dismiss a minor static shock as an annoyance.

Lol it`s not just an annoyance, it`s more like dread for me!
It has been happening for years so I just expect it now.
It`s terrible. Getting out of the car everytime..opening doors, thank heavens for the automatic ones I don`t have to touch
but the grocery cart will get me anyway. I can`t even pick up the cat without a charge!

I took over my son`s rubber boots, and though they do help to an extent, even rubber boots haven`t solved it.

I tried keeping my hair up, thinking it might be that, but it didn`t make any difference eithor.
I`m afraid to gas up the car now to, since a friend told me that cars have ignited from static charges!
It seems like the only time it doesn`t happen as much, is when it`s raining.

Rubber boots would help you build up more charge as they act as an insulator. In school they would use a rubber rod rubbed with fur to generate static charges.

About fueling your car, I learned this working with fueling systems where they use clip on ground cables.

Before you pick up the handle, touch something metal on your car to dissipate the spark. Then open the gas cap, and fuel. Before touching the nozzle to remove it, again touch something metal on your car.

Before you pick up the handle, touch something metal on your car to dissipate the spark. Then open the gas cap, and fuel. Before touching the nozzle to remove it, again touch something metal on your car.

Wonderful! So that's getting zapped just to get out of the car, then again touching the door to go into the store to pay for gas, then deliberately get zapped "twice" more to pump the gas! Just thinking about this is making my hair stand up!

It`s eithor that or risk blowing up the gas station..jeez, I was hoping my friend had faulty information there, but I guess thats not the case!
Well, I need to walk more anyway!

Seems like a lot of forum members are experiencing static-electric effects/shocks. I have noticed something a bit strange myself. 1" to 1.5" long, 2mm to about 6mm wide, tapering ice crystals are forming in the ice cube trays in the refrigerator. They grow out at all angles and don't appear every time. Sometimes there are one or two crystals and sometimes 8 or 10.

I have never seen this happen in this refrigerator until recently, (last few months), and I have never seen this happen in any other refrigerator before. It looks really strange.

May be something related to more electrostatic charged air and/or other changes in the atmosphere, or may be nothing, not sure, fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom