Session 13 Feb 2011

This is a song that recently came out and it's getting quite popular. The video clip and the lyrics do have quite some truth in them. I was wondering why the PTB would allow such a song to be heard, in a way. But then I was reminded of what the C's said here:

Laura said:
Q: (Andromeda) There was an article on SOTT. (Perceval) Oh yeah, but they said that we might see Betelgeuse go maybe this year or the next million years. (laughter) (L) They said that? (Perceval) Something long term like that, yeah. But they framed it in terms of how there might be two suns this year, and then down at the bottom, "could be this year, could be in a thousand years..." or whatever. (L) What's next? (Andromeda) Were the protests in Egypt orchestrated by the US and Israel?

A: No, but once started they certainly put their team in position. Global revolution is desired by them exactly as Reed described.

You can check the song here, for the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22l1sf5JZD0
Lyrics: _http://www.directlyrics.com/lupe-fiasco-words-i-never-said-lyrics.html

Oxajil said:
This is a song that recently came out and it's getting quite popular. The video clip and the lyrics do have quite some truth in them. I was wondering why the PTB would allow such a song to be heard, in a way. But then I was reminded of what the C's said here:

Laura said:
Q: (Andromeda) There was an article on SOTT. (Perceval) Oh yeah, but they said that we might see Betelgeuse go maybe this year or the next million years. (laughter) (L) They said that? (Perceval) Something long term like that, yeah. But they framed it in terms of how there might be two suns this year, and then down at the bottom, "could be this year, could be in a thousand years..." or whatever. (L) What's next? (Andromeda) Were the protests in Egypt orchestrated by the US and Israel?

A: No, but once started they certainly put their team in position. Global revolution is desired by them exactly as Reed described.

You can check the song here, for the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22l1sf5JZD0

it's not available in my country.
do you have another link ?

Edit: I found one that works in germany http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pT66VLxggM
and here is the official video: http://www.soulculture.co.uk/blogs/music-blog/musicvids/lupe-fiasco-words-i-never-said-official-video/

that's a great one out there in the mainstream !
guess what, I'm not surprised that I never heared it on the radio or elsewhere before ! :lol:

Just listened to the song and posted it on my facebook wall. A singer who bash religions, wars,politicians, president and basically the way people live, in one single song that quite impressive,lol. Not surprised to have never heard it on TV or in radio.

The static electricity shock thing has been happening to me everyday for almost 6 weeks now. Literally every time I enter or exit my vehicle (I try to remember to always close the door by window now), everytime I touch the power button on my computer, or the light switch in my room. Easily 8 times a day+, but now my behavior has adjusted to avoid this whenever possible. Glad to see confirmation from others, was thinking it was just me!! I am currently in the desert of Nevada, and this effect has not let up at all, if anything it seems to be increasing, and the shocks getting stronger.

Jason (ocean59) said:
The static electricity shock thing has been happening to me everyday for almost 6 weeks now. Literally every time I enter or exit my vehicle (I try to remember to always close the door by window now), everytime I touch the power button on my computer, or the light switch in my room. Easily 8 times a day+, but now my behavior has adjusted to avoid this whenever possible. Glad to see confirmation from others, was thinking it was just me!! I am currently in the desert of Nevada, and this effect has not let up at all, if anything it seems to be increasing, and the shocks getting stronger.

Clapping your hands together hard should uncharge the static electricity.

DianaRose94 said:
Just listened to the song and posted it on my facebook wall. A singer who bash religions, wars,politicians, president and basically the way people live, in one single song that quite impressive,lol. Not surprised to have never heard it on TV or in radio.

Yes that was a really good song, very refreshing! And I'm not surprised either that it's not on mainstream TV or radio here. Thanks for sharing Oxajil. I shared it on my facebook too! :rockon:

Oxajil said:

Laura said:

Just in case anyone's wondering who the C's are referring to in their statement about global revolution Douglas Reed is the author of Controversy of Zion

Jason (ocean59) said:

Jason,
When you're getting out of your car, try holding the door and put one foot on the ground. That should ground it and prevent some of the shocks! I don't know about getting into the car though???

Deedlet said:
DianaRose94 said:

Yes that was a really good song, very refreshing! And I'm not surprised either that it's not on mainstream TV or radio here. Thanks for sharing Oxajil. I shared it on my facebook too! :rockon:

Wow, yeah, that was a good song. I'm surprised it has a video and so many views. Thanks for sharing.

Don Genaro said:
Jason,
When you're getting out of your car, try holding the door and put one foot on the ground. That should ground it and prevent some of the shocks! I don't know about getting into the car though???

NoChannelsOnMyTV said:

Thanks, I will give these suggestions a try. When I exit the vehicle, both feet are on the ground already, so not sure how to change that. The charge was so great a couple days ago, that even though I used my elbow inside my long sleeve to close the door, and the shock went right through the thick shirt I was wearing. Not too surprising being cotton, but still interesting, as I don't remember having been shocked like that before.

Maybe its time to start wearing a grounding wire attached to my wrist that drags along the ground like I have in my computer toolkit. :rolleyes:

Talas said:
Stranger nice links there where lots of points i was unsure of apart from the fact lots of Native cultures belived Natural tobacco was a sacred plant and sometghing i had hidden way was Bill drakes book on this very subject
`The Cultivators Handbook of Natural Tobacco` heres a small portion...

Thanks Talas. I have an ongoing experiment with tobacco growing and curing. I have hit the wall on the taste. I cannot get beyond the flavor of French tobaccos, which is too harsh for me. I believe this is soil related. This year I am growing "shaman" tobacco (nicotiana rustica) in pots only, to see if I can get a handle on the flavor thing with a richer soil mixture. With the stronger variety I figure if I can't get the taste right at least I will grow something that is so potent that I will only need to smoke a few a day :cool2:

I just ordered this book by Drake. Perhaps it will have the soil tips that I need to know.

Jason (ocean59) said:
Don Genaro said:
Jason,

NoChannelsOnMyTV said:

Thanks, I will give these suggestions a try. When I exit the vehicle, both feet are on the ground already, so not sure how to change that. The charge was so great a couple days ago, that even though I used my elbow inside my long sleeve to close the door, and the shock went right through the thick shirt I was wearing. Not too surprising being cotton, but still interesting, as I don't remember having been shocked like that before.

Maybe its time to start wearing a grounding wire attached to my wrist that drags along the ground like I have in my computer toolkit. :rolleyes:

I think what Don meant is to open the door and grab the door edge so you've got hold of the mettle, then get out while still holding the mettle.

I think the idea behind it is that the spark of static will then jump to ground via your shoes instead of your fingers, so you won't feel it.

I had a car that did the same thing, got a shock every time until I started getting out as above.

If you're getting a shock as you get into your car, I don't know what's going on, as I thought the static built up due to the car travelling through the earth's magnetic field.

Edit: I meant metal, not mettle. :D

Peam said:
I think what Don meant is to open the door and grab the door edge so you've got hold of the mettle, then get out while still holding the mettle.

I think the idea behind it is that the spark of static will then jump to ground via your shoes instead of your fingers, so you won't feel it.

I had a car that did the same thing, got a shock every time until I started getting out as above.

If you're getting a shock as you get into your car, I don't know what's going on, as I thought the static built up due to the car travelling through the earth's magnetic field.

Edit: I meant metal, not mettle. :D

That's exactly what I meant!

Oxajil said:
This is a song that recently came out and it's getting quite popular. The video clip and the lyrics do have quite some truth in them. I was wondering why the PTB would allow such a song to be heard, in a way.

It's a powerful song... Thank you Oxajil for sharing this.

I have read about a interesting potent antimicrobial/antifungus/antiviral that maybe can help to fight plague. I am not telling that is works for that because we don't know, but could be good having it in mind. What is fine about it is that is made from a natural fat. This is sell as an supplement, it is called Lauricidin and is a monoglycerid from cocunut oil (lauric acid esters). In order to get the benefices of the anti- microbial/fungus/virus of coconut oil you need to take big quantities because the body only transform a tiny part in the active component monolaurilglycerine.

_http://www.lauricidin.com/

The Million Dollar Question—Does coconut oil have antimicrobial properties?

Coconut oil is one of nature's highest sources of lauric acid. It's reported to contain up to 40-50%. Another natural source of lauric acid is found in mother's milk. So, if you eat coconut oil, are you getting the same immune-boosting effects that mother's milk has proven to give babies? All this discussion about coconut oil having antiviral and antibacterial properties started with the research of Dr. Jon J. Kabara.

The Answer

Unfortunately, these discussions has been started and continue on the Internet by scientists who have not done any original research in this area. Remember what Vladimir Lenin said “A lie told often enough becomes truth”. And so it is with the disinformation found on the Internet on this subject.

Dr. Kabara's research showed that in order to have antimicrobial and immune-boosting properties, the fat in coconut oil and mother's milk has to be broken down into free fatty acids and monoglycerides BEFORE you digest them.

THE FATS IN COCONUT OIL AND MOTHER’S MILK ARE PER SE NOT ANTIMICROBIAL

When babies get mother's milk, the milk contains an enzyme that breaks down the fat into free fatty acids and monoglycerides prior to infant digestion. Coconut oil does not contain this enzyme and therefore little if any monoglycerides are absorbed as such into the body.

Current data shows that if your body does convert virgin coconut oil (VCNO) into monolaurin, you might get less than 1% monolaurin.

Dr. Kabara believes that you need a minimum of 3-9 grams per day of the pure monolaurin (Lauricidin®) to have any health benefits. This is approximately equal to 300 to 900 grams of coconut oil per day. This is a gigantic amount and you'll probably get sick or diarrhea from this much coconut oil.

Using modest amounts of coconut oil to eat, cook or bake is healthy because of its low calories per gram, but the jury is still out on it's role as an effective antiviral when eaten.

--------------------------------------------------------

Antiviral Effects

Hierholzer and Kabara (1982) first reported the antiviral activity of the monoglyceride of lauric acid (monolaurin) on viruses that affect humans.. They showed virucidal effects of monolaurin on enveloped RNA and DNA viruses. This work was done at the Center for Disease Control of the U.S. Public Health Service. This study was carried out using selected virus prototypes or recognized representative strains of enveloped human viruses. All these viruses have a lipid membrane. The presence of a lipid membrane on viruses makes them especially vulnerable to lauric acid and its derivative monolaurin. These initial findings from the Center of Disease Control (CDC) have been confirmed by many other investigators.

Research has shown that enveloped viruses are inactivated by added fatty acids and monoglycerides in both human and bovine milk (Isaacs et al 199 1). Others (Isaacs et al 1986, 1990, 1991, 1992; Thormar et al 1987) have confirmed Kabara's original statements concerning the effectiveness of monolaurin.

Some of the viruses inactivated by these lipids are the measles virus, herpes simplex virus (HSV-1 and -2), herpes family members (HIV, hepatitis C, vesicular, stomatitis virus (VSV), visna virus, and cytomegalovirus (CMV). Many of the pathogenic organisms reported to be inactivated by these antimicrobial lipids are those know to be responsible for opportunistic infections in HIV -positive individuals. For example, concurrent infection with cytomegalovirus is recognized as a serious complication for HIV positive individuals (Macallan et al 1993).

Thus, it would appear imperative to investigate the practical aspects and the potential benefit of a nutritional supplement such as monolaurin (Lauricidin®) for microbial infected individuals. Until now few nutritionists in mainstream nutrition community seem to have recognized the added benefit of antimicrobial lipids in the support of infected patients. These antimicrobial fatty acids and their derivatives are essentially nontoxic to man. According to the published research, lauric acid is one of the best "inactivating" fatty acids, and its monoglyceride is even more effective than the fatty acid alone (Kabara 1978, Sands et al 1978, Fletcher et al 1985, Kabara 1985).

It should be emphasized that lauric acid cannot be taken orally because it is severally irritating. Lauricidin® on the other hand, a derivative of lauric acid chemically bonded to glycerin to form monolaurin, can be taken orally without any problem.

Antibacterial Effects

The potentially pathogenic bacteria inactivated by monolaurin include Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus agalactiae, Groups A, streptococci-gram-positive organisms, and some gram-negative organisms (Vibrio parahaemolyticus and Helicobacter pylori).
Decreased growth of Staphylococcus aureus and decreased production of toxic shock syndrome toxin-l was shown with monolaurin (Holland et al 1994). Monolaurin was 5000 times more inhibitory against Listeria monocytogenes than ethanol (Oh & Marshall 1993). In vitro monolaurin rapidly inactivate Helicobacter pylori. Of greater significance there appears to be very little development of resistance of the organism to the bactericidal effects (Petschow et al 1996) of these natural antimicrobials.

A number of fungi, yeast, and protozoa are also inactivated or killed by monolaurin. The fungi include several species of ringworm (Isaacs et al 1991). The yeast reported to be affected is Candida albicans (Isaacs et al 1991). The protozoan parasite Giardia lamblia is killed by monoglycerides from hydrolyzed human milk (Hemell et al 1986, Reiner et al 1986, Crouch et al 1991, Isaacs et al 1991).
Chlamydia trachomatis is inactivated by monolaurin (Bergsson et al 1998). Hydrogels containing monocaprin/monolaurin are potent in vitro inactivators of sexually transmitted viruses such as HSV-2 and HIV-1 and bacteria such as Neisserian gonorrhea (Thormar 1999).

Monolaurin does not appear to have an adverse effect on desirable gut bacteria, but rather on only potentially pathogenic microorganisms. For example, Isaacs et al (1991) reported no inactivation of the common Esherichiacoli or Salmonella enteritidis by monolaurin, but major inactivation of Hemophilus influenza, Staphylococcus epidermis and Group B gram positive streptococcus.

Microorganisms Inactivated Under Laboratory Conditions

Viruses
HIV or HIV-1, -6

Visna virus
Herpes simplex virus-i (HSV-1 &2)

Vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV)
Measles virus

Rubella virus
Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)

Respiratory syncytial virus
Influenza virus

Dengue virus (Type 1-4)
Leukemia virus

Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
Semliki forest virus

Lymphocytic choriomeningitis
Human papilloma virus (HPV)

Pneumovirus

Bacteria

Gram-positive organisms

Gram-negative organisms
Bacillas anthracis (Anthrax)

Chlamydia pneumonia
Listeria monocytogenes

Neisseria gonorrhoeae
Staphylococcus aureus

Helicobacter pylorus
Groups A, B, F & G streptococci

Mycoplasma pneumonia
Streptococcus agalactiae

Vibrio parahaemolyticus
Mycobacteria

Clostridium perfringens

Yeasts. Fungi and Molds

Aspergillus Niger

Malassezia, species
Saccharomyces cerevisiae

Penicillium citrinum
Ringworm or tinea (Trichophyton)

Candida utilis
A number of protozoa like Giardia lamblia are also inactivated or killed by Lauricidin®

So if that plague virus has a lipidic membrane this could be helpful in addition to other measures as diet, tobacco, etc.

Back
Top Bottom