Blue Alien Visitor, anyone?

RKallisti

A Disturbance in the Force
First and foremost, I've already been searching for quite a while since last year, to little to no avail. After having an ET contact experience I've been trying to find out who my visitor was exactly. This may be irrelevant, but I feel it is a personal thing that I must (and will) find out eventually.

Obviously, it'd be a bonus if I come across someone who has personally dealt with these blue beings him/herself. However, due to the many grandiloquent story-makers out there, I don't have much expectations of finding any other true witness/experiencer (so far I've only known just one other individual who has had an ET experience with a very similar ET "species" - or the same, apparently).

Look, don't worry about my story - I can post it later if you want (or I can re-direct you to my blog).

This is the drawing I made of the visitor after the experience concluded:

bluew.jpg

Now, I only ask you, simply and straightforwardly: have you ever seen, heard or read about blue extraterrestrials (or transdimensional entities) that resemble the one I have depicted above?

Please, Do not give me the Hopi's "little blue men" or the Hindu's "blue deities". Already know about them. So just LOOK at the drawing. It's like your regular "Grey", but much svelte and taller in stature. And its "blueness" was just like that - not altered for enhanced prettiness or anything.

Perhaps as a side note I should add a couple things: (1) it was not an abduction; the entity appeared to be "benevolent" and asked for permission to come in and interact with me; (2) there was a very evident "aquatic aura" (for lack of better description) about it which made me think it was related (biologically or otherwise) to "water"; and (3), one of the things that caught my attention the most was its fin-like hand (again, supporting point 2).

The only reason why I am resorting to you is because my research/exploration has lead me to no substantial findings so far (in regards to these blue beings). So your genuine help and participation would be very much appreciated.

Also, (I don't know yet how serious this forum is, but) abstain from Smurfs or Avatar jokes. I've already had plenty and they are getting lame by now.

Thank you.

PS: Wild card. Is anyone well-informed in the subject of secret government or black military / alien underwater sea bases? I currently don't remember where I heard it from, but long ago I do believe I heard someone mention "blue ETs" down there either working by themselves or in association to the secret gov. or black military ops (and it was someone other than Aaron McCollum). Any thoughts on that? Could there be any relation?
Maybe I'm asking too much...

Oh, I almost forgot. Aside from the personal experience and description of this one other individual (whom is the only one I consider veridical) with another "Blue", the closest thing I've come across with was this:

plate_49.jpg

Seeing that image made my skin crawl and feel a convincing "yes, it is them".

Supposedly, this was a photograph taken by a group known as The Scole Experiment (link: _http://www.thescoleexperiment.com/artcl_02.htm. From the site:

The Scole Experiment chronicles the extraordinary results of a five-year investigation into life after death. At the beginning of 1993 four psychic researchers embarked on a series of experiments in the Norfolk village of Scole. The subsequent events were so astounding that senior members of the prestigious Society for Psychical Research asked to observe, test and record what took place.

The investigators... encountered evidence favouring the hypothesis of intelligent forces... able to influence material objects, and to convey associated meaningful messages, both visual and aural.

But anyways, I just wanted to add that perhaps the drawing I did was a little influenced by some distortion of perception or bias in me (i.e. I think I was affected by my natural sense of "aesthetic"). The more I try to recall it, the more I think that perhaps the entity wasn't as tall as I thought, and it was probably not as muscular either. Also, the "blueness" was in fact lighter than it shows (it just came out a little darker after I edited the drawing's lightning, gamma and contrast - my original drawing on paper does in fact look more... "indigo").

The thing is anything you perceived during the encounter was in all likelihood, entirely controlled by the entity. Your feelings, visual perception, thoughts during the experience - I wouldn't trust any of it if I were you. It might be useful to question why you are so compelled to this particular aspect. How much time have you spent searching on this question? It sounds like you're quite invested. What answer to this question of yours could possibly satisfy you? Such a compulsion may have been 'inserted', for a lack of a better word, to keep you focused on a rather useless piece of information instead of other parts of the encounter. The compulsion itself also seems to be good 'food' for the entity. For more on the concept of being emotional food for these beings, check out the Wave series.

I just listened to one of Karla Turner's speech on youtube; I'd recommend checking it out. She's a great source of information, and I imagine a particularly great source for those who have had encounters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32PIKN7eQhU

And welcome to the forum RKallisti. :)

G'day RKallasti!

I've seen blue entities, fully conscious and awake. They don't look like the ones you've described here, in fact they look pretty much identical to the ones that Whitley Strieber saw. I was seeing mine long before his book came out, when I was three and that was in 1968.

As Shane said, it's difficult to trust your perceptions as they could be entirely created by whatever entity you're dealing with and if they're doing that in my experience they're very good at it. I've got memories of 3 fingered hands restraining my upper arms and waking up the next day with bruises corresponding to exactly where their fingertips were. I've also got clear and painful memories of a tall tan being (also like Striebers) inserting a needle in my left testicle. I went to have surgery on it and there, visible only via ultrasound and surgery and by witnessed by the Doctors that operated on me were multiple needlemarks on it. Mind you, I've seen their attempts of projecting fake images and scenarios and they were pathetic and clearly fake.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what the physical appearance of these entities is. It's the fact that they're doing what they do is the problem.

Take care

Brewer

Appreciate your input. I'll be sure to check that video.

Perhaps I should have mentioned the following (I'll try to condense): this "encounter" was the peak of a three month experience, which I came to term as "the ripping of the fabric of reality" (for me), throughout which a downpour or "paranormal" experiences happened to me practically on a daily basis; namely, the tangible, palpable, obvious feeling of being observed, for the most part by a negative force, later on and around the "encounter" event, by a positive force (yet the two distinct forces remained, just the negative waned somewhat as the positive came in); very strong and noticeable physical/energetic vibrations through my body, more than just chilly goosebumps, and at times almost wild shocks/jerks of energy as if being zapped into me (I never felt more energetic, high, euphoric and elated in my entire life; never felt drained); my senses became super acute and keen, so as to notice swirls of lights and shadows pass by me and in front of me all the time - it literally felt as if I was seeing through dimensions or there had been a merge (dimensional border crossing or bleedthrough?), followed by the usual energy vibrations in my body; lots of deja vus and ringing in ears; dreams with UFOs (my God, almost every single night! - and all taking place in my childhood home); dreams of flying (this had been common throughout my life, but never before so recurrent); the sensation of "many answers lie in your past; ever wondered why you don't remember much about your childhood, while the little fragmented, blurry scenes?"; also, this is when I come to the realization of "Oneness" with this thing I called at the time, the Cosmic God-essence (here too, I come to naturally redefine my complete paradigm of life, the universe and everything, as I come to accept reincarnation, cyclic time and "Oneness" - concepts which I strongly opposed prior to all this); I also experienced a "de-personalization" during this time, in which I stopped seeing myself as a singular, differentiated entity and saw myself connected to absolutely all, everyone, everything, cosmically (this is the strangest and most difficult thing to explain); then, the natural achievement of astral projection (every week I had two or three, on average); induced thoughts into my head; confirmations, corroborations, answers, thoughts that were not entirely my own; and most importantly, the literal guidance to discover the Ra Material and the C's transcripts, and the feeling of "alright, you'll find most of your prominent answers here; study these materials" and the usual shock of energy being zapped through my body.

Throughout the days, aside from my mind receiving a great influx of information through a condensed course, I would wake at night (around 3-4 AM) feeling the need to go out, look up into the stars and... "call them out". So I did this. Again, I was feeling so elated, so euphoric, so calm, so at peace... and I knew by now, intuitively, that this had to do with something "extraterrestrial" - it was obvious to me. And so now, I once again believed in the reality of "aliens" (I was obsessed with them when I was around 9-12 years old, but as I grew up I gave up on the idea that intelligent life would look like "skinny green alienoids with black eyes and big heads" - that was ridiculous).

So I called... and one night/morming it came in. Told me not to be afraid. Yes, I was quite startled and somewhat afraid at first, and I couldn't stop thinking "OMG. THIS. IS. REAL. I am living this, I am aware of this!". To be honest, the black eyes scared the hell out of me (the greatest fear I had always had was Grey aliens from my childhood, and this entity resembled them!). It then extended its arm to me, as a sign of invitation and trust (I perceived this all telepathically) and offered to take me to another planet, but it made emphasis on my choice - that only if I chose to. A great sense of benevolence and care (and... strange familiarity) emanated from this being, it's beyond words. I accepted the offer after a moment's hesitation (I thought, "get it together, I can't miss this chance!), so then a "wormhole" opened up before me and through it we went to "another planet" (blue, rocky, wet place). I was already familiar with these wormholes because I had been astral projecting prior to this event (you see, everything prior to the event, was a preparation). But anyways, there I was... nothing really notorious that's worth mentioning occurred... Then I returned.

OK, I made this longer than I intended. My apologies, but I feel the necessity of clarifying more in detail what occurred.

Afterwards, I continued to have a sort of "telepathic transdimensional communication". I still have astral projections and experience synchronicities (specially around the Ra Material and C's transcripts - in which I already know/get the answer to the question in my head, prior to reading the answer, as an example). But yes, as I learned more and more from the Ra Material and C's transcripts, I couldn't help but consider that this could very well have been (still is) a negatively oriented entity(ies) with its own agenda.

Point is, at first this entity came as an StO being (according to my perception and feelings at that time), later on, as I am a very analytical (and extremely mistrustful) creature, I begun to think this could have been an StS being.

There are many other details that I have omitted, but in general, you're not missing anything (except the emotional/physical/mental side of the experience, which I cannot translate into words). The gist of the matter is on the platter, so to speak.

Well, any kind of help, comments, thoughts, would be very much appreciated.

PS: Just in case, if you think all of this (three months) could have been induced by the ingestion of any "substance", you should consider me "straight edge" (no smoke, no alcohol, no drugs... and not even sex).

Thanks Brewer. And that's interesting... I used to watch all kinds of cheesy low-budget alien movies when I was younger. My fascination/obsession with the general Grey type (particularly like those tall, brownish ones depicted in Strieber's Communion - which was a movie long forgotten, but that I recently felt compelled to relive) could only be matched by my absolute dread for them. It was... weird.

I also have a history (alongside my mother) of seeing invisible "personages" since I was little. These white, translucent beings I could only call "angels" back then when I was little; and the dark, tall, shadowy figures (which I could only call "demons") that were ever-present in my teens and late teens (specially during sleep paralysis). But the strangest experiences occurred when I was younger. There were times in which I was terrified at night, in which I felt "taken" out of my body, in which I'd wake up on the floor with bruises (and even a balloon string tightly tied around my neck once). Ever since I started remembering this again, I've been meaning to have some regressive hypnosis sessions, I'm sure I'll find out many, many things there. Anyways, I've had lots of "paranormal" experiences since early childhood, but nothing, absolutely nothing, can be compared to what occurred to me during these three months - my whole paradigm of reality was completely redefined.

So whether this entity was negative or positive, it has all worked for my benefit.

Still, I can't be the only one that knows of these blue beings.

You mention reading the C's, by that I'm understanding that you mean the transcripts.

That, I think can be easily taken out of context if you have not read The Wave series which would explain these experiences you speak of in great detail.

Hello and welcome to the forum, RKallisti.

throughout which a downpour or "paranormal" experiences happened to me practically on a daily basis; namely, the tangible, palpable, obvious feeling of being observed, for the most part by a negative force, later on and around the "encounter" event, by a positive force (yet the two distinct forces remained, just the negative waned somewhat as the positive came in);

You may find the idea peculiar but this sound like the good cop bad cop technique use to gain trust and collaboration. Fourth density sts are master deceiver never forget that and won't hesitate to use any mean to mislead you.

stellar said:
You mention reading the C's, by that I'm understanding that you mean the transcripts.

That, I think can be easily taken out of context if you have not read The Wave series which would explain these experiences you speak of in great detail.

That is a good question. If you only read the transcript and this after being directed to it, you will only interpret trough a screen as it appear to be the case here;
I still have astral projections and experience synchronicities (specially around the Ra Material and C's transcripts - in which I already know/get the answer to the question in my head, prior to reading the answer, as an example).

I agree with Shane that reading the wave will help you gain the precious knowledge and discernment and also, have a reality check on what you think the answer that you already know are in agreement whit the book. It is easy to interpret the transcript subjectively, making it fit our own personal experience.

Throughout the years I've had an "exotic" (read: wide, diverse) variety of learning/teaching experiences. I've studied many religions (including those commonly known as of the Left-hand Path) in my "(re)search" for the Truth - as well for the sake of "knowing more" about it all. I have always been interested in "esoterica" (take that as a broad term and be sure not to confuse it for New Age or "love & light" spiritual groups),

Are you familiar with the teaching of G.I. Gurdjieff , the fourth way?

In addition to what has been stated-"blue" aliens are most likely a variation on a theme so to speak-since to my understanding these beings are created to serve many functions - they can be virtually any size or color, including gray with appendages suited to their purpose-stands to reason if they are operating in a liquid medium (water) they would have webbed hands and feet to increase mobility in that environment- but why an aquatic version would be used to visit you-who knows?

As to my understanding of the Ra material-if I recall, the Ra source said STO beings virtually NEVER visit Earth so as not to abridge free will of 3rd density beings (anyone, please correct me if I am mistaken here) -although they are perfectly cabable of doing so-so I would be highly suspect of any entity that "intrudes" in the way you describe, regardless of what wonders and visions they "give" you-this is their "hook" that makes them appear benevolent and gain your trust-whilst all the while eating away at your free will

4th density STS are as Laurentien said are masters of deceit and fully capable of projecting into the human dreamscape to sow disinformation and can control your emotional state as well

A good read is Karla Turner's "Taken"-Inside the Human / Alien Agenda- this will give good insight as to what these guys may be up to

Firstly, as we know that these beings can read your mind, I think it knew that you were aware of grays and that they were repulsive to you so it changed color a bit.

Secondly it's act to look like being benevolent by respecting your free will is very cunning indeed, when we know these beings can time travel and can know our mind better then we(or can program us to think or feel in certain way), so it probably knew how would you react.

Thirdly, STO being doesn't spy people for 3 months and doesn't induce positive emotions and like tschai said there aren't any here because we live on STS planet which is STS property so chances on bumping STO beings is very low, better say impossible. Only way you could find them is if they are wanderers and they even don't know that because of the free will. And that with bruises is good indicator that something smells here. And 4D beings probably can't travel to other planets without technology so it probably took you to other dimension and manipulated your perception maybe.

Fourth, suggesting C's material is somewhat peculiar but it could been used to give it credibility that it's STO being because it maybe knew you would be harder to convince because you had some knowledge about grays maybe. Others also mentioned Wave series and other good information by Karla turner to snoop around.

Hi RKallisti

My own personal experience may (or may not) help shed some light on the 'blue' appearance.
When I was 3-4 years old I had a conscious encounter with short beings with black eyes one night....I could tell the high because they where the exact same height as the chest of draws. The wall behind it had become translucent and white and they had 'stepped through the wall'.
There appearance was odd, in that they had brown leathery skin with tufts of brown hair, and small (human sized) black eyes. I got the feeling they where trying to create a comforting appearance.....it wasn't until some time (years?) after the event I realised why they appeared as they did. My mother had a teddy bear that had been with her since child hood....it was old and worn out and looked like brown leather with the odd tuft of brown fur left on it.....they had emulated this teddy bear as it had been in my bed in order to appear comforting. Instead they appeared disheveled and somewhat unpleasant....the teddy however had significant emotional attachment, as it was emotionally special to my mother and so to me too. It was comforting and an object of great love for both of us.
It seems the visuals got transferred and the emotional attachment did not (fortunately for me).

In hind site as the emotional positive hook didn't work...it probably explains why terror/trauma was used instead - in my case.

A video that summarizes a lot of abduction information (produced by some of the forum members here) can be found here (from this thread).

Some of the things you have writtern also remind me of the following article (which may or may not be of use to you)
Stalking or Precis on The Good and The Evil

RKallisti said:
So I called... and one night/morming it came in. Told me not to be afraid. Yes, I was quite startled and somewhat afraid at first, and I couldn't stop thinking "OMG. THIS. IS. REAL. I am living this, I am aware of this!". To be honest, the black eyes scared the hell out of me (the greatest fear I had always had was Grey aliens from my childhood, and this entity resembled them!). It then extended its arm to me, as a sign of invitation and trust (I perceived this all telepathically) and offered to take me to another planet, but it made emphasis on my choice - that only if I chose to. A great sense of benevolence and care (and... strange familiarity) emanated from this being, it's beyond words. I accepted the offer after a moment's hesitation (I thought, "get it together, I can't miss this chance!), so then a "wormhole" opened up before me and through it we went to "another planet" (blue, rocky, wet place). I was already familiar with these wormholes because I had been astral projecting prior to this event (you see, everything prior to the event, was a preparation). But anyways, there I was... nothing really notorious that's worth mentioning occurred... Then I returned.

From the article (also quoting Ra)...
Should there remain any reluctance to grasp this point, or some desire to conserve the liberal-humanistic proposal to which Strieber often turns (i.e. to call such things truly Negative or Evil is “simplistic,” you know) we find a passage in the Ra Material, that anticipates Strieber’s account by years and furnishes a framework before the fact, which not only fits the Strieber-entities’ behaviors like a key in a lock, but gives us a needed perspective of evaluation.

On page 21 of Volume III, The Law of One, the Ra entity characterizes a prototypical tactic of the [4th Density STS], that of “bidding.” “Bidding” is described in such a way to make it clear that Strieber’s experience represents a concrete instance of the phenomenon.

“Bidding” is a contest of will, rendering the consciousness that obeys into enslavement through its own free will. It is a command of obedience, precisely such as that issued without explanation against Strieber’s lust for sweets. It’s sole purpose is to bend the subject into accepting the command, the actual content of the order being largely beside the point. […] To possess a legion of servants in this way is an actual nourishment to the centers and systems of 4th density; a kind of “food-chain pyramid.” […]

Thus we find the Strieber entity virtually paraphrasing the earlier Ra recitation of the modus operandi that identifies the Negative beings – the failure to exact obedience bears punishable consequence. It is a continuing illustration of the way in which the Negative polarity extorts the desired obedience – and thus soul capture – through manipulation of Love.

This may or may not be of use to you.

On page 21 of Volume III, The Law of One, the Ra entity characterizes a prototypical tactic of the [4th Density STS], that of “bidding.” “Bidding” is described in such a way to make it clear that Strieber’s experience represents a concrete instance of the phenomenon.
Yes, like the Stockholm Syndrome. The concept of "bidding" is most interesting indeed.

Thank you RedFox. And yes, I am already familiarized with Stalking or Precis on The Good and The Evil.
I'll check the videos.

The thing is anything you perceived during the encounter was in all likelihood, entirely controlled by the entity. Your feelings, visual perception, thoughts during the experience - I wouldn't trust any of it if I were you.

For a moment there I took a step forward by thinking I could trust "someone". Well then, I guess I should remain as I always was: mistrustful of everything and everyone. Apparently, in some cases, I can't even trust my own perceptions...

Yet, I will remain calm, and patient. And I will continue, as always, seeking knowledge to expand and increase my awareness.

How much time have you spent searching on this question? It sounds like you're quite invested. What answer to this question of yours could possibly satisfy you? Such a compulsion may have been 'inserted', for a lack of a better word, to keep you focused on a rather useless piece of information instead of other parts of the encounter. The compulsion itself also seems to be good 'food' for the entity.

Indeed. I've thought about it, just the same as I've always "denounced" all the people that "feed" their saints, gods, though-forms and egregores by worshiping or paying tribute to them fervently, constantly, religiously. I thought that me giving attention to this entity could "feed" it the same way. But there is always the curiosity, you know, of wanting to know just what it was, what it wanted with me, etc.; it draws me to it one way or another - and this inevitably makes it a center of attention (the same way negativity is given attention when you speak of it even if only to study it and learn about it).

BTW, Shane... Karla Turner's video was quite interesting. I've heard most of it before here and there, but she managed to wrap it up simply and concisely in one short speech.

Sorry, I meant to also include The Wave series as well (though I'm on book 4 more or less).

You may find the idea peculiar but this sound like the good cop bad cop technique use to gain trust and collaboration. Fourth density sts are master deceiver never forget that and won't hesitate to use any mean to mislead you.
Yes, I have to agree with that. I too have been considering the good cop, bad cop technique myself.

Are you familiar with the teaching of G.I. Gurdjieff , the fourth way?
Only slightly. But it is on my to-do list.

Firstly, as we know that these beings can read your mind, I think it knew that you were aware of grays and that they were repulsive to you so it changed color a bit.
Secondly it's act to look like being benevolent by respecting your free will is very cunning indeed, when we know these beings can time travel and can know our mind better then we(or can program us to think or feel in certain way), so it probably knew how would you react.

Well, that's something else that doesn't make much sense to me... why didn't this entity simply appear as a tall, blonde, blue-eyed, nordic Jesus? Then again... maybe I really wouldn't have trusted if a Jesus came into my room... (as I have this personal bias that all these "Nordics" and "Andromedans" - or at least the ones interacting with this planetary sphere - are negative entities)

Maybe I'm also over-simplifying, as I'm pretty sure these entities are not almighty, and therefore, may not have the power and capability of turning into anything they like at will, in the blink of an eye (unless... they are advanced in 5th D.); I'm sure there must be an effort of their part, an intent, an energy cost to it (mentally or otherwise) so to speak, and some "illusions" may be harder to "materialize" and maintain than others. I'm sure there are complex mechanics involved.

Thirdly, STO being doesn't spy people for 3 months and doesn't induce positive emotions and like tschai said there aren't any here because we live on STS planet which is STS property so chances on bumping STO beings is very low, better say impossible. Only way you could find them is if they are wanderers and they even don't know that because of the free will. And that with bruises is good indicator that something smells here. And 4D beings probably can't travel to other planets without technology so it probably took you to other dimension and manipulated your perception maybe.

As I understand it, 3rd D. is the Density of (pre)polarization. That is, full of catalysts and mixed energy direction. Thus, there aren't any true StO or StS beings in 3rd D., only candidates, potentials in training, so to speak (and of course, the "lukewarms" who are yet indecisive or lacking experience as to whether to fully polarize negatively or positively). Being StS or StO is made on a conscious choice, understanding the choice (i.e. "I strive to serve other-selves whilst upholding Freewill" or "I serve myself by abusing/manipulating other-selves"); and then graduating to 4th D. through that choice.

As for the second part of your comment. The bruises I mentioned were almost unnoticeable and during my childhood, not now. "Wanderers", whether they come from 4th, 5th or 6th D., still are the same as any other 3rd D. denizen whilst incarnated as such (granted, if "awakened", they may more fully and consciously operate at (and reach) a higher vibratory frequency, yet they are still confined to 3rd Density reality/experience/limitations - and because of that, they really can't be StO or StS < as this is of 4th Density).

---

Next, I am almost 100% certain that the encounter occurred in the "astral realm" - although the entity appeared perfectly solid, physical, material, well-defined and tangible. I omitted this bit of information... but perhaps I should bring it forth now: upon arriving at this place we called "another planet", as I looked about me, I noticed a a peculiar machine (of average size and apparently metallic and spherical) not too far away to my left... and that's when my recalling ends... Next thing I know, is that I am back and wide awake in bed. Another thing to note: there were at least two other human entities that I noticed while "travelling" to this other planet. And apparently, they too were taken/invited (though they did not see me).
Finally, throughout the following couple days, I constantly had this thought in my head that "they" had "operated" on my "etheric body" (for whatever reason - but what seemed to be back then, an "upgrade").

Oh, yes... perhaps I should now add this piece as well: after writing down the occurrence (it was morning by now), I got up, went to the kitchen, had something light to eat and drink, then returned to bed. I fell asleep again, but the most interesting thing occurred: I "woke up" by what seemed to be a computer screen inside of my head - not in front of my eyes. What I saw here were one or two videos/images and a thermometer-like gauge to the right. The gauge was rapidly dropping. It was around numbers 36 or 38 when I had a "vision" (this was not a dream, I was perfectly conscious that this was being shown to me by them): I felt "the time has finally come! It has come sooner than expected!" I feel tremors in the house, but I already know what's going on... It was this Nibiru planet/comet (aka Nemesis/Apollion/Wormwood/Sackloth/Marduk/Hercolubus/the Destroyer/Planet X/the 12th Planet/the Lord of the Harvest/etc). So I get up, go outside to find a reddish, burning sky (but this wasn't like your classic doomsday scenario, I felt rather excited) with debris/rocks raining from the above, like small meteorites. But I wanted to see this planet/comet myself, so I step even further into the garden, and intuitively turn around to face south - because somehow, I know that it is meant to come from the south - even though I had no idea where the south was here (I was visiting my father's country/farm house at the moment, and I had never been here before); and there it is, a huge red ball of matter coming from the south. But it didn't hit Earth, I already knew (somehow) that it wasn't going to happen. So I simply see this planet/comet fly through the atmosphere and across the sky into the horizon.
I later found out that the south was exactly where I thought it was.

Now, what I think... is that whatever happened to me wasn't entirely the cause or influence of this blue entity. I think... that there was my "Higher Self" involved in this. I don't know who started what, who came in when, who was in between, etc. What I'm thinking is, this blue entity saw an opportunity and stepped in as "the guide", the "giver" of the experience, the cause of the synchronicities and all those "supernatural" phenomena (i.e. "the ripping of the fabric of reality") and the "illumination". Because, otherwise... I don't see why a negative entity would lead me to these sources - knowing there would be the possibility that through the expansion of my knowledge I would eventually see through them... =/

Another thing... if everything that happened to me during this course of events was attributed to a negative entity (or entities), why since then have I been inspired/encouraged to network with other individuals? Maybe this doesn't tell you anything, but I am a very solitary (and mental) entity; that is, I do all my research alone, all by myself, always (I rarely ever share anything with anyone simply because I find other people to be either... hmm, how to put this... well, not as intelligent as me [read: not having the same amount or depth of information/knowledge in various areas], having too many emotional biases involved, or simply... being too ignorant). Now the curious thing is, that ever since this three-month experience, I have been opening up a lot more, reaching out and allowing others to reach in (as an example, I came here now and asked for your thoughts, opinions, etc - which I would otherwise not do).

Basically, what I'm saying, in a nut shell: is that although the blue entity could very likely have been a negative being playing good/bad cop to either interfere with me, use me, feed from me, sway me and/or deter my progress somehow, there was also a truly "positive" force as well - but this only makes sense to me because as I've tried to "equate" the blue entity with my Higher Self (or more properly, an aspect or manifestation of it), there is always this very noticeable that comes up and remains in my mind, like discomfort or doubt, that tells me that something is amiss here, that I should question the motives and interests of the blue entity (but anyways... there are things I just cannot explain or translate into words, because they are beyond words).

My apologies for the lengthy post. I have tried to reply to everything in the most brief manner.

Thank you all.

RKallisti said:
Apparently, in some cases, I can't even trust my own perceptions...

If you truly grasp the truth of that, you are far ahead of the game - the only adjustment that should be made is it should read 'in most cases', not 'in some cases'.

Hi RKallisti,

RKallisti said:
Another thing... if everything that happened to me during this course of events was attributed to a negative entity (or entities), why since then have I been inspired/encouraged to network with other individuals? Maybe this doesn't tell you anything, but I am a very solitary (and mental) entity; that is, I do all my research alone, all by myself, always (I rarely ever share anything with anyone simply because I find other people to be either... hmm, how to put this... well, not as intelligent as me [read: not having the same amount or depth of information/knowledge in various areas], having too many emotional biases involved, or simply... being too ignorant). Now the curious thing is, that ever since this three-month experience, I have been opening up a lot more, reaching out and allowing others to reach in (as an example, I came here now and asked for your thoughts, opinions, etc - which I would otherwise not do).

I just wanted to give you a thought to consider. Perhaps you were sent to network so that you could infect other groups with thoughts that have been planted into your head, or even to merely be a distraction from the work being done here.

I'm not saying this is the case, but I thought it might benefit you to see where you might be making assumptions without being aware of the fact, attributing the fact that you were led to network as an indication of something beneficial. You may , in fact, be a vector for this forum, as could many members here.

4D STS make excellent use of blending truths that resonate with lies and throwing in all sorts of cues for the victim to validate the beneficial aspect. They can alter events and items in our path to further add to the validation. They are patient, resourceful and will expend what seems to us to be an extraordinary amount of energy to lay the traps.

They are masters at enslavement through bidding and their tricks work almost always on one level or another. Personally, I wouldn't trust a single piece of information you received throughout the experience(s), nor would I trust your perceptions or your thoughts, since all of those are easily under their control and would undoubtedly have been used to facilitate snaring you. I would even venture to say that every time you engage in trying to learn more about this specific species, you send energy to it, you feed it. Now that you have giving it permission, I don't know what would happen if you revoked the permission, but it could be worth considering. You may end up in a continued interaction, but it would be against your will instead of through invitation and I get the feeling your deliciousness might drop a few notches.

As I understand it, 3rd D. is the Density of (pre)polarization. That is, full of catalysts and mixed energy direction. Thus, there aren't any true StO or StS beings in 3rd D., only candidates, potentials in training, so to speak (and of course, the "lukewarms" who are yet indecisive or lacking experience as to whether to fully polarize negatively or positively). Being StS or StO is made on a conscious choice, understanding the choice (i.e. "I strive to serve other-selves whilst upholding Freewill" or "I serve myself by abusing/manipulating other-selves"); and then graduating to 4th D. through that choice.

I don't know where you got that information. There was a time when it wasn't so, before the fall, but this is a 3D STS life were are living on a 3D STS planet according to the Cs, which explains why everything seems skewed to the nasty side of things. As a results of STS influences and humanity's choice to enter into the sensual experience of self gratification, the best we can hope for is to become an STO candidate. It goes way beyond merely making a choice to do so. It requires identifying areas within ourselves where the STS nature occurs, where we try to control our environment and other life forms, including other humans. It requires breaking down the social programming we've received and healing the traumas of our past, and tearin down the false personality and reintegrating fragments of the self. It requires identifying belief structures and replacing them with working hypotheses that adapt to growing objective knowledge

Such a life's Work, as referenced by Gurdjieff, is a means to that end, IMHO.

Gonzo

I just wanted to give you a thought to consider. Perhaps you were sent to network so that you could infect other groups with thoughts that have been planted into your head, or even to merely be a distraction from the work being done here.

Already thought about it.

Then put me on quarantine!(?)

Or... I could simply be an entity consciously spreading a little disinfo ("infect" as you put it), mixing truth with lies, while pretending to be someone who had a incredible "alien" experience. Yes, I could be (or pass for) many things, specially if/when I have negative intentions/motives.

But really, I don't see much profit in this (considering this particular thread).

And I honestly don't see how can I be a distraction to the work being done here... =/

As for this planet being a 3rd D. StS sphere, I understand the concept, I translate it differently. It's a matter of semantics.

But anyways, this thread needs to be continued no longer (unless there'd be something terribly important to say).

So to all, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom