Question about SOTT

Fester

Jedi
Is there any easy way for me to find comments I have made previously besides trying to remember what the article was and digging through the archives?

Just that I'd like to see if anyone has commented back on any of my comments.

I nearly always read the comments after the articles. They're funny, smart, stupid, insightful, ridiculous, inspiring, interesting, all sorts of things... Always worth a read :lol:

Fester said:
Is there any easy way for me to find comments I have made previously besides trying to remember what the article was and digging through the archives?

Just that I'd like to see if anyone has commented back on any of my comments.

I nearly always read the comments after the articles. They're funny, smart, stupid, insightful, ridiculous, inspiring, interesting, all sorts of things... Always worth a read :lol:

I think you have to save the links where you posted on (or bookmark then, if you are interested), so there is no sott-reader-comment search option.

fwiw

is there anyway to find out why I have not received my copy of Dot Connector yet ( as of Sept 10). Heard of snail mail but this is ridiculous...I am pretty sure my subscription is up to date...please check...

Roger said:
is there anyway to find out why I have not received my copy of Dot Connector yet ( as of Sept 10). Heard of snail mail but this is ridiculous...I am pretty sure my subscription is up to date...please check...
Hi Roger, I sent you a PM - if you could please reply we'll get you taken care of.

Back
Top Bottom