Feeling tension?

SolarMother

Dagobah Resident
Does anyone else feel some kind of tension building up in their bodies? I'm having a harder time sleeping as well last 3 days or so.

I have been waking up before the alarm goes off for the past several mornings--despite getting to bed later than usual.

Same here for both me and my roommate. He almost never wakes up until at least 12-2PM, but shot up like a spring yesterday at 9:30 AM. I've also been waking up an hour early last two days, and in both instances we felt like it was much later in the day than it actually was. Will be paying close attention next couple of days...

I've felt tenser, had a harder time sleeping, and been waking up several times during the night the last couple of days.

SolarMother said:
Does anyone else feel some kind of tension building up in their bodies? I'm having a harder time sleeping as well last 3 days or so.

Hi SolarMother, I'm curious why you decided to post it in the Elenin thread. :huh:

PS/ How is you diet going? Do you exercise your body? Do you sleep in darkness? That's the first things I'd check if I were you.

Possibility of Being said:
SolarMother said:

Hi SolarMother, I'm curious why you decided to post it in the Elenin thread. :huh:

PS/ How is you diet going? Do you exercise your body? Do you sleep in darkness? That's the first things I'd check if I were you.

I posted on the Elenin thread because of the possibility that I am feeling unusual frequencies due to the comet activity. I often feel planetary changes and influences (sometimes as built-up tension) even a full moon approach, so heck, why not cometary/electrical magnetic changes? :) I just know I am sensitive, always have been. Just seems particularly like some kind of build-up right now, so I wanted to find out if others are feeling unusual vibes or having sleeping problems, etc.
Sorry if this wasn't the best thread (Comet Elenin) to post about this.

My diet is fine, as I have reported on the food threads. Plenty of fatty meats--mostly pork, very little carbs, and all the right supplements...all this since May, '11.
I exercise daily and the only thing I am not able to do is sleep in complete darkness due to being in a leased home and not being able to make construction changes in someone else's home. But its pretty darn close to total darkness. I usually sleep ok--wake up once to use the bathroom. Sometimes it can take awhile to get back to sleep.
Do EE daily except for Beatha (currently taking a break due to intense processing a few months ago.)
Thanks for asking.

I split the topic and relocated it to a more appropriate section of the forum.

Thanks SM for your explanation. Perhaps that's Full Moon coming soon that is responsible for the current sleep problems. It's 92% today and it's pretty common cause of sleep disturbances followed by body discomfort. :)

Haven't been feeling tension like y'all, but there is a very palpable uneasiness. But there is also a very powerful feeling of calmness, serenity, and sometimes joy, must be all that EE i've been doing lately (YAY EE).

Perhaps that's Full Moon coming soon that is responsible for the current sleep problems. It's 92% today and it's pretty common cause of sleep disturbances followed by body discomfort. :)

I've always noticed bad (worse than normal) drivers right before, and during, a full moon. :)

Thanks SM for your explanation. Perhaps that's Full Moon coming soon that is responsible for the current sleep problems. It's 92% today and it's pretty common cause of sleep disturbances followed by body discomfort. :)

Could be, but it feels more intense than just the Full Moon. It could be a combo of cometary activity and the Full Moon-- I'll have to see if it dissipates any after the fullness of the Moon.

No body tension, but I've been waking up between 1 and 2 hours earlier than usual the last few days (around 5 or 6 AM).

I have also been waking up earlier this past week. Might also have to do with the fact that so-called wintertime started last week.

People were driving like crazy yesterday, or so it seemed.

I will start covering my windows with aluminium foil this week, since my room is very near to a road. See whether that makes a difference.

I've been sleeping well - and long - even in spite of the full moon that really irritated me last night! Sheesh! Over a week with cloudy skies and drizzle and the sky goes clear last night so the moon could shine in the bedroom! And now, this morning, it's foggy/cloudy again. I would LIKE to have a little SUNshine, thank you very much!

As for comet business, it's possible for there to be some EM charging or whatever you would call it and stresses on the planet and atmosphere as a result. But at this point, that is becoming the status quo and not the anomaly anymore. I'm getting used to it and not letting it get in my way of fully functioning!

Back
Top Bottom