Feeling tension?

Well from what's going on in my house hold, I'd say something is definitely up! In the past 12 hours my three kids of various ages complained of headaches and stomach aches (I even had to get one from school) as well as two tantrums. It was so bad in the first 30 minutes of the morning when we had all just awoken that my husband exclaimed as he tried to hide from everyone in our bathroom, "Is there a full moon or What!" and he's the type that doesn't buy into these kinds of theories. I didn't even have to check to know he was right. As a preemptive strike, I made sure to get a full though disjointed EE session in and so far my mood has been holding steady in the positive range (against all moon induced biological odds as well I might add). I made sure everyone got extra vit C along with all the other vitamins and I'm preparing for the worst tomorrow. If boarding up my windows and doors would help, i would probably consider it ;D. Better get in POTS before sleep tonight too.
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but I become a real bear when there are solar flares impacting the planet. This horrible mood will just begin without any cause and it is so intense that it surprises me (I'm usually a very stable person). And when I have had the opportunity to check the news, it seems that every time there has been a solar flare affecting the planet. I've also noticed this with my daughter too. Has anyone else found this??

Yeah, been feeling 'off', but that's been chalked up to eating a dessert on my anniversary that I shouldn't have eaten. :halo:

My hormones have been rollercoastering too, but I'm still thinking that's down to diet. When you're sensitive, even one dessert can throw things off a while.

So I'm sticking to EE and taking it in stride. Hubby is being very understanding.

My extended family is reporting weird symptoms: no sleep, appetite loss, racing thoughts etc. All suggestions are ignored, so there's not much to do there.

Laura said:
As for comet business, it's possible for there to be some EM charging or whatever you would call it and stresses on the planet and atmosphere as a result. But at this point, that is becoming the status quo and not the anomaly anymore. I'm getting used to it and not letting it get in my way of fully functioning!

I thought of the same thing. Maybe it has to do with the comet. Solar flare, earthquakes, storms... so, why not some inner shaking in human beings too.

Laura said:
I've been sleeping well - and long - even in spite of the full moon that really irritated me last night! Sheesh! Over a week with cloudy skies and drizzle and the sky goes clear last night so the moon could shine in the bedroom! And now, this morning, it's foggy/cloudy again. I would LIKE to have a little SUNshine, thank you very much!

Don't you have your room blacked out? My room is pitch black so the full moon shining in is not a problem....

Rx said:
In the past 12 hours my three kids of various ages complained of headaches and stomach aches...

I also can feel tension from one week, in my body and in my mind. I cannot fall asleep easily during while I am very tired. From three days, I also wake up approximately two at three hours earlier than usually with headaches, and stomach aches since today.

Rx said:
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but I become a real bear when there are solar flares impacting the planet. This horrible mood will just begin without any cause and it is so intense that it surprises me (I'm usually a very stable person).

I noticed this from this summer, after have discovered the connexion between solar flares and "humor of bear". :whistle: I experimented it during 4 months (and I continue), and EACH time, there was a solar flare. Actually, I use to look at this news almost each day, to get information trying to navigate in knowledge of this state of humor.

Rx said:
And when I have had the opportunity to check the news, it seems that every time there has been a solar flare affecting the planet. I've also noticed this with my daughter too. Has anyone else found this??

Oh, yes, we did, exactly like you, and it seems touch my daughter too. To confirm in the next weeks, because we need more experiments on this fact for her, she was on holidays when I started for me. Thank you for sharing it felt, it makes sense to us. ;)

Hi RX,
Sometimes there ARE environmental causes for things like those you suggest though it can be hard to know for sure. Just wondering if you considered the possibility that all the feelings of sickness and emotional upset can be caused by other factors and spread like a contagion? You seem to leave other possibilities out and there could be several. For instance, is there anything going on in the emotional life of your family right now that could be said to be a "headache" or make your family feel sick to their stomachs? I ask because it can be very easy to misdiagnose such symptoms, and sometimes giving supplements may not help to determine or address the underlying causes of things. :)

Astrologically there seems a lot to be going on this month as well:
_http://www.aquariuspapers.com/astrology/2011/11/an-astrological-overview-of-november-2011.html

Ennio said:
Hi RX,
Sometimes there ARE environmental causes for things like those you suggest though it can be hard to know for sure. Just wondering if you considered the possibility that all the feelings of sickness and emotional upset can be caused by other factors and spread like a contagion? You seem to leave other possibilities out and there could be several. For instance, is there anything going on in the emotional life of your family right now that could be said to be a "headache" or make your family feel sick to their stomachs? I ask because it can be very easy to misdiagnose such symptoms, and sometimes giving supplements may not help to determine or address the underlying causes of things. :)

By understanding how all things have interactions, of course, we need to noticed each details before to get a "conclusion", so, we also take in consideration things like emotions, news (like bad or sad), and all these little things which can affect us without to be specifically "clear" at the "first reading" and we will need more time to be sure about Sun activity and our tension feelings. We need more to "connect the dots" before conclude and on this point you are right, but it is interesting to share this particularity, waiting for more experiments and results.

By the way, thank you for advising... :)

I do not feel tension at the moment, but lacking lots of energy and I need much more sleep at the moment (8-9 hrs), combined with negative thoughts. It is eventually connected with changes of season maybe (less sunlight over the day).

SolarMother said:
Possibility of Being said:
Thanks SM for your explanation. Perhaps that's Full Moon coming soon that is responsible for the current sleep problems. It's 92% today and it's pretty common cause of sleep disturbances followed by body discomfort. :)

Could be, but it feels more intense than just the Full Moon. It could be a combo of cometary activity and the Full Moon-- I'll have to see if it dissipates any after the fullness of the Moon.
I've been pretty sore, but it started around the new moon. I've been getting headaches, arthritis pain and my neck and back have been sore for weeks. What gives? :(

Scarlet said:
SolarMother said:
Possibility of Being said:
Thanks SM for your explanation. Perhaps that's Full Moon coming soon that is responsible for the current sleep problems. It's 92% today and it's pretty common cause of sleep disturbances followed by body discomfort. :)

Could be, but it feels more intense than just the Full Moon. It could be a combo of cometary activity and the Full Moon-- I'll have to see if it dissipates any after the fullness of the Moon.
I've been pretty sore, but it started around the new moon. I've been getting headaches, arthritis pain and my neck and back have been sore for weeks. What gives? :(

Graalsword
I thought of the same thing. Maybe it has to do with the comet. Solar flare, earthquakes, storms... so, why not some inner shaking in human beings too.

That's a good way to put it.

Post full moon, still not sleeping well and have a drippy nose for days. Hubby is getting headaches (more than normal) and we both have been getting stomach aches here and there. We are unable to connect these manifestations to anything emotional or dietary, but that doesn't mean it isn't emotional. For now don't know what else to do but observe it all and let my body process without trying to figure it out.

Astrologically there seems a lot to be going on this month as well:
_http://www.aquariuspapers.com/astrology/2011/11/an-astrological-overview-of-november-2011.html

That's a decent astro site, Spiral Out. Thanks.

Ennio said:
Hi RX,

Apologies for lateness and thankyou much for responding-It was a good reminder Ennio...

well if there is one thing I've learned over the years from this forum and Laura and Ark's body of work is that you can never assume you know the completely answer to anything until you "know you Know" which only comes from connecting dots, hard evidence and some inspiration. As far as my last post, I definitely don't know anything for sure about possible cosmic influences and human mental and physical health. As far as emotionally upsetting things, there is my neighbor/psychopath who has swindled 18000 dollars from my husband and I but that's been going on for over a year and we've been actively managing our emotions about this since it began. My children know nothing of it. All I know is there seemed to be a funny point in time when I realized something I couldn't put my finger on, the tension previously described, was coming and I felt I had to prepare for it. In confirmation, I woke up the next day and sure enough something had upset the apple cart for everyone all at once. That was really what I was getting at with my earlier post. when I wrote it, I was in full damage control mode and for me that means taking nothing for granted. I did consider many of the other possibilities that you mentioned but failed to find or identify any??? There is obviously a lack of awareness on my part somewhere but since I don't know where it is and had nothing better as a defence, I went with extra vitamin C and the usual vitamins D, Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium as well as an EE program for myself and tighter control of diet. Couldn't think of anything else!!

As for a connection with mood and Solar flares, all I really have to go on is my own observations as well as a cryptic bit of information from Gurdieff about humans being influenced by planets (I forget exactly where in ISOTM I read it). I find it interesting that it was noticed by MK Scarlett as well:
MK Scarlett said:
Rx said:
In the past 12 hours my three kids of various ages complained of headaches and stomach aches...

I also can feel tension from one week, in my body and in my mind. I cannot fall asleep easily during while I am very tired. From three days, I also wake up approximately two at three hours earlier than usually with headaches, and stomach aches since today.

Rx said:
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but I become a real bear when there are solar flares impacting the planet. This horrible mood will just begin without any cause and it is so intense that it surprises me (I'm usually a very stable person).

I noticed this from this summer, after have discovered the connexion between solar flares and "humor of bear". :whistle: I experimented it during 4 months (and I continue), and EACH time, there was a solar flare. Actually, I use to look at this news almost each day, to get information trying to navigate in knowledge of this state of humor.

Rx said:
And when I have had the opportunity to check the news, it seems that every time there has been a solar flare affecting the planet. I've also noticed this with my daughter too. Has anyone else found this??

Oh, yes, we did, exactly like you, and it seems touch my daughter too. To confirm in the next weeks, because we need more experiments on this fact for her, she was on holidays when I started for me. Thank you for sharing it felt, it makes sense to us. ;)

There may be something to it, there may not be but at the very least, it's an interesting line of inquiry and both of our experiences should be noted as part of it.

Back
Top Bottom