Session 16 October 1994

A leopard on a Credit/Debit card VISA - Leopard with 666 marked on its forehead, aka the beast of the apocalypse. that's the connection.

Q: (L) What is the "expanded" present?

A: The real measure of time.

This "expanded present" moments were somehow the most memorable experiences of my life. I refrained myself from talking about them as I think that they cannot be accurately conveyed by written or verbal expression, only lived through. Furthermore, I saw this happening before, if somebody were told that "this way happened and felt like this" then that person might get into the habit of anticipation and cut himself off of the possibility of experiencing it in its natural way. I don't know how to make it happen, as it had to be spontaneous for me, so far.

Maybe, here on this forum, it's safe to talk about them, as I wouldn't misled anyone. Expanded presence seemed to me as heightened awareness, serenity,certainty, immediate understanding without mental processing. And sometimes was accompanied by so called "miracles", which I didn't quite get at that time, but now I managed to get a glimpse of their " nature".

And there was this feeling that the luminosity and the pressure of the light outside myself was the same as the luminosity and the pressure of the light inside myself - one might call this unity, or connection with All That Is ?

Certainly, these are not of the 3D kind of experiences. I wonder if they will occur more naturally, as we get rid of assumptions, anticipation, fears, and other items of our laundry list.
Just a thought
Joy

Q: (L) The transition will happen and we will all be standing around glazed in the eyes or whatever, wondering what to do with ourselves, because we are finding ourselves in a new estate we have not been in before, and then Christ comes?

A: More or less.

I am laughing my butt off. Laura, you are too funny!

Laura said:
Q: (L) Are some people at that point in time or just prior to this transition, going to leave in large groups with the Lizzies?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are there going to be large groups of people moving into domed cities on the planet living in "cahoots" with the Lizzies?

A: Close.

Hmmm, this part makes a lot of sense. Like 1 years ago I was watching on youtube some videos of a source that said they were pleiadians, one of them is called "alaniso", among others. This "pleiadian" said he is part of a galactic federation, and that they were going to come to the earth with their ships and that we, the humans, should go with them, because things in the earth were going get worse. Also this source promotes veganism and "Sarita", the woman that contact them through canalization once asked if the existence of the lizards is real and they responded: "There are beings of darkness that looks like them, but evil has no ships, no matter [...]". I searched his name "alaniso" on google and the results of the images was a drawing of a blonde being with blue eyes, that is also known as "ashtar sheran" but if you search this name on google you have a lot of persons that didn't trust him, but if you search alaniso, everyone trust this source. The messages from alaniso and ashtar are the same, they promote the same and are from the same "galactic federation" and they look they same, so... They are the same!!! But people doesn't see that because, here in latin american seems like this being alaniso is more "famouse", the reason is simple, the woman that canalized him is from mexico, so the messages are in spanish, and ashtar was contacted by a lot of people among these years, and we don't have any source in spanish saying that had or have contact with ashtar, or at least we/I don't know them. Conlusion: ashtar and alaniso are the same, and they say that are going to come to the earth with their ships and we have to go with them, they said this is going to happen in the end of the times, and also they say they "work" with jesus. They talk about something big that is going to happen but they didn't mention any wave, and I never heard from them the mention of any realm, they just talk about the end. In my opinion this is all desinformation, and maybe just speculating, ashtar/alaniso are lizards or another beings 4th density sts that are trying to confuse and misinform but also is trying to convince us to go with them when all the things that are mentioned there happen and they take us with them. My humble opinion, I hope this has been helpful. Good bye!!

PS: I don't know how to quot, I tried but I don't know if it worked.

Mod's note: fixed quote

brenXHkm said:
author=Laura link=topic=25981.msg309778#msg309778 date=1322916377]
Q: (L) Are some people at that point in time or just prior to this transition, going to leave in large groups with the Lizzies?

Q: (L) Are there going to be large groups of people moving into domed cities on the planet living in "cahoots" with the Lizzies?

A: Close.

Hmmm, this part makes a lot of sense. Like 1 years ago I was watching on youtube some videos of a source that said they were pleiadians, one of them is called "alaniso", among others. This "pleiadian" said he is part of a galactic federation, and that they were going to come to the earth with their ships and that we, the humans, should go with them, because things in the earth were going get worse. Also this source promotes veganism and "Sarita", the woman that contact them through canalization once asked if the existence of the lizards is real and they responded: "There are beings of darkness that looks like them, but evil has no ships, no matter [...]". I searched his name "alaniso" on google and the results of the images was a drawing of a blonde being with blue eyes, that is also known as "ashtar sheran" but if you search this name on google you have a lot of persons that didn't trust him, but if you search alaniso, everyone trust this source. The messages from alaniso and ashtar are the same, they promote the same and are from the same "galactic federation" and they look they same, so... They are the same!!! But people doesn't see that because, here in latin american seems like this being alaniso is more "famouse", the reason is simple, the woman that canalized him is from mexico, so the messages are in spanish, and ashtar was contacted by a lot of people among these years, and we don't have any source in spanish saying that had or have contact with ashtar, or at least we/I don't know them. Conlusion: ashtar and alaniso are the same, and they say that are going to come to the earth with their ships and we have to go with them, they said this is going to happen in the end of the times, and also they say they "work" with jesus. They talk about something big that is going to happen but they didn't mention any wave, and I never heard from them the mention of any realm, they just talk about the end. In my opinion this is all desinformation, and maybe just speculating, ashtar/alaniso are lizards or another beings 4th density sts that are trying to confuse and misinform but also is trying to convince us to go with them when all the things that are mentioned there happen and they take us with them. My humble opinion, I hope this has been helpful. Good bye!!

PS: I don't know how to quot, I tried but I don't know if it worked.

Mod's note: fixed quote

Well i dont know how are you familiar with the forum and recommended books, especially Laura's books. There is a whole topic about myth about Jesus and everything related to that. There is also something about this so called " Galactic federation".
A lot of material that you are mentioning are very similar to a lot of more materials that i have seen all over the internet in last few years. They are basicly a disinformation's.
Yes here and there you can find some minor real information in those sites but they are heavily mixed with a lot of nonsense and disinformation's.
Like the alien ships that are gonna come here at the end of days and save us.

No one is gonna save us. The only savior that can save us are we,ourselves, the humans by paying attention to our reality, gathering more knowledge and trying to learn how psychopaths are ruining this planet and this reality.

We must stop daydreaming that somebody from out there will save us and do the heavy and dirty work for us.
Its our responsibility of all real humans to save our world,and our souls from the negative energies and psychopaths around us.

This is how i look at this.

Laura said:
Q: (L) "Compels all alike, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be marked with an inscription on their right hand or on their foreheads...." What is this inscription?

A: Visa ID number.

Q: (L) Is this going to be actually physically put on our bodies?

A: Encoded.

Q: (L) How? Is that what the aliens do when they abduct people?

A: No.

Q: (L) How is it going to be done?

A: Stamped.

Q: (L) By what technical means?

A: Electronic encoding. A series of numbers.

Q: (L) Are they going to put these on our skins or imbed them in the skin on our heads or hand...?

Q: (L) Does that mean that you will have to place your hand on an electronic scanner in order to conduct any type of monetary transaction?

A: Precisely.

Q: (L) Okay, it says: "Here is room for discernment, a call for the wisdom of interpretation, let him who has intelligence, penetration, insight enough calculate the number of the Beast, for it is a human number, the number of a certain man, his number is 666. What does this mean?

A: Visa as explained previously. Everyone will get their own number and it will be a Visa number, the number of the Beast.

Q: (L) "Then I looked and Lo! the lamb stood on Mount Zion and with him 144,000 men who had his name and his father's name inscribed on their foreheads..." What does that mean?

A: ID. The Lamb is the Leadership council of the world bank. Many will think they are taking the "mark" of God when actually being marked by the Beast.

And here it is, in the early development. Oh, how cool it looks! :rolleyes:

Microsoft, MIT Create 'Smart' Tattoo Capable Of Controlling Phone

Students at MIT's Media Lab have created a temporary gold leaf tattoo called DuoSkin that could be used as a track pad, to control your phone, or to share data via NFC. DuoSkin was developed in collaboration with researchers at Microsoft Research. A full unveiling of the technology will take place at a wearables event in September.

A few potential use cases for DuoSkin have been mentioned. Among them are changing color based on temperature and acting as a track pad on your skin.

DuoSkin is applied just like a regular temporary tattoo. You put it on your skin, cover it with a damp cloth, and then remove the paper covering it.

https://vimeo.com/178334883

_http://www.nextpowerup.com/news/29901/microsoft-mit-create-smart-tattoo-capable-of-controlling-phone/

I even hate the regular tattoos, this is just a stupid overkill :)
But seriously: this plus fingerprint identification will kill any kind of privacy protection that's left.

PerfectCircle said:

Like it or not, that's what's coming. :/

But seriously: this plus fingerprint identification will kill any kind of privacy protection that's left.

I think that there are better ways to kill the privacy, especially nowadays when almost everybody has a smartphone, but this one is great for money (energy) control because you can very easily kill the cash money if this is implemented. It reminds me of the movie "In Time" where they had these numbers on their hand which told them how much they can live.

Persej said:
PerfectCircle said:

I think that there are better ways to kill the privacy, especially nowadays when almost everybody has a smartphone, but this one is great for money (energy) control because you can very easily kill the cash money if this is implemented. It reminds me of the movie "In Time" where they had these numbers on their hand which told them how much they can live.

Persej and PerfectCircle,

This session already explained the the mark of the beast is 666 and it represents the digital money system which is "the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist. "

For me this means I am already in the system as is almost everyone. I believe that much emphasis has been put on the method of access for the purpose of creating more fear. Years ago I was concerned about such things as direct deposit of my pay check. I held out for many years. And then there was the bar-code system for stores which contained 666. etc..

If they want they can just do eye scans or fingerprint scans. And they could do tattoos I suppose like the NAZIS did in the concentration camps. Anyway if we continue to worry about the methods we could miss the point that the system is already here it's just the tweaking that is left. But the Cs also say they will fail in the end.

And if we consider the more recent sessions concerning a subtle "timeline" shift with Putin being a wild card they didn't anticipate we might begin to sense that the control is slipping a bit for 4D STS. And for this current money system it may have to change a bit considering BRICS and BREXIT.

Much is still "open" and it could go in many different directions from this point I think. Strangely it seems the strategy and plans on the 3D STS part is very suborn to the point they just keep doing the same old schtick over and over hoping the results will be different.

And in this same session after Laura thinks about all these controls:

Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?

A: Why? Change will follow.

Q: (L) Will it follow soon?

A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?

Not to be aloof to the "terror of the situation" but I am trying to consider the next level for a better perspective. :grad: :clap: :grad: :thup: :grad: :cool2: :grad: :dance: :grad: :bacon:

goyacobol said:
Persej said:
PerfectCircle said:

Persej and PerfectCircle,

This session already explained the the mark of the beast is 666 and it represents the digital money system which is "the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist. "

For me this means I am already in the system as is almost everyone. I believe that much emphasis has been put on the method of access for the purpose of creating more fear. Years ago I was concerned about such things as direct deposit of my pay check. I held out for many years. And then there was the bar-code system for stores which contained 666. etc..

If they want they can just do eye scans or fingerprint scans. And they could do tattoos I suppose like the NAZIS did in the concentration camps. Anyway if we continue to worry about the methods we could miss the point that the system is already here it's just the tweaking that is left. But the Cs also say they will fail in the end.

And if we consider the more recent sessions concerning a subtle "timeline" shift with Putin being a wild card they didn't anticipate we might begin to sense that the control is slipping a bit for 4D STS. And for this current money system it may have to change a bit considering BRICS and BREXIT.

Much is still "open" and it could go in many different directions from this point I think. Strangely it seems the strategy and plans on the 3D STS part is very suborn to the point they just keep doing the same old schtick over and over hoping the results will be different.

And in this same session after Laura thinks about all these controls:

Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?

A: Why? Change will follow.

Q: (L) Will it follow soon?

A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?

Not to be aloof to the "terror of the situation" but I am trying to consider the next level for a better perspective. :grad: :clap: :grad: :thup: :grad: :cool2: :grad: :dance: :grad: :bacon:

I am aware it is all part of a grand plan, but it's still bit depressive, especially since the things they do and speak now are much more transparent than before.
One does not even need to be skeptical and active in research in order to see that something isn't right. Yet, people still fall for every cheap trick that's performed.
That being said, it's not about the methods, as you said, it's just...I feel sad and disappointed with people, thus can hardly imagine our planet becoming STO frequented.
I also realize that working on oneself and working with group may have positive effects altogether and that gives me hope.
And no anticipations and wishful thinking ;)

PerfectCircle said:
I am aware it is all part of a grand plan, but it's still bit depressive, especially since the things they do and speak now are much more transparent than before.
One does not even need to be skeptical and active in research in order to see that something isn't right. Yet, people still fall for every cheap trick that's performed.
That being said, it's not about the methods, as you said, it's just...I feel sad and disappointed with people, thus can hardly imagine our planet becoming STO frequented.
I also realize that working on oneself and working with group may have positive effects altogether and that gives me hope.

Join the club. I have personally had to cope with every dream/illusion/wish I ever had being shattered one by one. Disappointed with human beings? Oh yes. And it hurts.

Laura said:
PerfectCircle said:

Join the club. I have personally had to cope with every dream/illusion/wish I ever had being shattered one by one. Disappointed with human beings? Oh yes. And it hurts.

The most difficult thing I've experienced is not disappointment with others as much as myself.
I am one of those humans to be disappointed with because I know better, but don't follow through, I toe the line for a minute then I run away and hide again.
Even with the best and highest intentions I just can't get over some hurdle or block that holds me back, the depression is almost unbearable at times.

Recently I can relate very well to those who are just plodding along and asking no questions, even though the light must be blinding them, it's just easier to shove your head in the sand. It's deceivingly safe in the sand hole. Yet if I lose faith in them and I put myself beneath them then what does that say about me.

I see number 144 everywhere I look, like it haunts me... maybe connotation to this session?

I'm working on the translations of the 1994 sessions, and when working on this one, which is very wonderful in itself as we can see it now, I thought about the book of Pierre Jovanovic, which I read a couple years ago, and who interprets the Book of Revelation practically in the same terms as here. So, yesterday, I have the impulse of write to him and send him this session while thinking that he would not read it or will not be interested in it. But I'm just receive his answer that is below and doesn't need a translation !

here it is :

wouaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

incroyable [Incredible]

merci [thanks]

(Pierre Jovanovic is a french journalist and editor who is blacklisted, his main interests are economy, and... the angels since an experience where he had nearly died if there wasn't a voice that urges him to bend down to avoid a lost bullet when he was in USA - He's also the editor of Velikovsky books in french)

What an incredible session and so poignant to present time. I live in Taiwan and the beginnings of a cashless society is very obvious here. Most people I know buy their groceries, clothing, tech, pretty much anything online using their visa debit cards. Why? Because it’s so convenient, cost of items is lower and cost of shipping is very low and people live busy lives. For example we can buy groceries from carrefour and if over a specific total cost, shipping is free, straight to the door. We also have ‘easycards’ that are used to pay for local transport, 7-11 purchases and even bills, since bills are paid at the 7-11.

I’m also wondering how crypto currency fits into the ‘beast’ narrative. It’s definately seen as an apposing force to the traditional banking system, almost worshipped in certain circles.

Back
Top Bottom