Dutroux Cover-up Protected Pedophile Networks

Pashalis said:
Also the data that is presented in the book, about the parents of Natascha (what they said what they did and to which people they are connected) , makes you more then suspicious, that they might have been involved in that network and sold their daughter.

I remember her story and when that creep who held her captive got incarcerated. For my generation, it was the first of many stories like that one. It was there all along, only that we didn't knew. And it does seem that parents or caretakers are often involved in cases like these, but others as well (i.e. human/sex trafficking). Pretty disturbing all the way around.

"Farming children" for these purposes is beyond evil. There are simply no words for it.

Mariama said:
parallel said:
More testimony to the ongoing nature of the pedophile networks in Holland, she speak of rape rituals in her local village and being involved in the earlier mentioned 'hunting parties' at castles, involving prince Bernhard and cardinal Johannes Alfrink, also being taken to castles in Wales and Scotland.

I was a bit sceptical at first when I started watching, but the lady seemed genuine and her body reacted visibly. She shook violently sometimes, it looked like small spasms. :(
The reason that I was sceptical had to do with several Dutch people (amongst others Micha de Kat, a journalist) that had made similar accusations, where the so-called royal family was involved, but this was disinformation IMO. Others also spoke of ritual child abuse and I watched a video of a woman with a rather posh accent that said the same thing, but it looked fake to me.

This Bernhard fellow was quite a nasty character, he accepted bribes from Lockheed in the seventies, and indeed founded Bilderberg and now this. He was horrible to his wife, the old queen, and yet his children or some of them seemed to adore him. He was corrupt and utterly selfish and I wouldn't put this past him. I hope there will be more sources that can validate the experiences of this lady. Now, we just have to take her word for it.

This would be a very smart move, If they had any information that the victim/s was/were going to "let the cat out of the bag", they could fabricate a story or a series of stories proven fake, and then people would always doubt the veracity of the real victim's testimony.

Mariama said:
Joris Demmink, the current Secretary General of the Dutch Ministry of Justice has consistently been linked to the sexual assault and trafficking of young boys, both in the Netherlands and abroad.

In the fall of 1998, an investigation conducted into an Amsterdam brothel linked senior politicians and justice officials to the sexual abuse and trafficking of young boys. Demmink was specifically identified by one of the young boys as an individual involved in the abuses. According to a former senior official at the Ministry of Justice, this investigation was foiled through the direct intervention of and obstruction by Demmink.

Dutch injustice: When child traffickers rule a nation.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUTZB7xh4lyoLzIheB-pBdKg&v=nmeYiR-yyS4#t=10

Demmink is retired now, I doubt whether that will make a difference.

I just read an article about The Netherlands and their connections between 'high society' and drug cartels, pedocriminal networks, the CIA and Gladio/stay-behind networks, weapon trade and so on. The article was also written by Joël van der Reijden (who wrote the article 'Beyond the Dutroux Affair, topic of this thread).
It is a long read but worth it, especially for Dutch people, although it is rather shocking of course. There is a lot of disinformation when it comes to pedonetworks and Demmink, which is a tell-tale sign IMO. Holland has got a lot to hide!

According to the author the above video which I posted is disinformation. The people that produced it have been part of a plan to blame it all on former secretary-general Demmink of the department of Justice in order to protect others/other networks.

Mariama said:
parallel said:
More testimony to the ongoing nature of the pedophile networks in Holland, she speak of rape rituals in her local village and being involved in the earlier mentioned 'hunting parties' at castles, involving prince Bernhard and cardinal Johannes Alfrink, also being taken to castles in Wales and Scotland.

I was a bit sceptical at first when I started watching, but the lady seemed genuine and her body reacted visibly. She shook violently sometimes, it looked like small spasms. :(
The reason that I was sceptical had to do with several Dutch people (amongst others Micha de Kat, a journalist) that had made similar accusations, where the so-called royal family was involved, but this was disinformation IMO. Others also spoke of ritual child abuse and I watched a video of a woman with a rather posh accent that said the same thing, but it looked fake to me.

This Bernhard fellow was quite a nasty character, he accepted bribes from Lockheed in the seventies, and indeed founded Bilderberg and now this. He was horrible to his wife, the old queen, and yet his children or some of them seemed to adore him. He was corrupt and utterly selfish and I wouldn't put this past him. I hope there will be more sources that can validate the experiences of this lady. Now, we just have to take her word for it.

According to one witness Bernard was part of a network, but he or she didn't mention hunting parties.
The Westerflier Cult

There's one more important piece of (circumstantial) evidence against Salomonson and Hammerstein and it's a very personal one to ISGP. In 2009 this author found out that in the Dutroux X-Dossiers, first brought out by ISGP in 2007, the Westerflier estate in Diepenheim (next to Markelo) was named as one of the locations where children were abused by an establishment ritual abuse cult. The entire summary file reads:

"There is a group in HOLLAND, 300 people, who form a sect. They organize orgies with children (3 years and older). Members: attorneys, judges, police officers. ...

"Meetings at country properties - hotels... Example: Villa WESTVLIER near MARKELO [and] NOORDWIJK beach. ... Rape and torture of children. Large meetings: 50 adults and 50 children - drinking, drugs, orgies, rape. Video recordings of abuse of children. ...

"This [abuse] creates multiple personalities in children. Explanation of MPS [DID]. ... For example, MPS [DID] is created by introducing small children to a cat who is supposed to grow in them and become a panther. It monitors them to see if they want to talk or leave the clan. These are maintained by MPS [DID] psychotherapists. MPS even allows the continuous monitoring of adults by maintaining a [psychological] balance. ...

"Children of members of the group participate in festivals. ... Meeting on the first Saturday after the full moon, Christian holidays, or birthdays. Groups of 12 children. ... A Christmas involves the sacrifice of a 1-year-old child who suffers abuse, but is replaced with a doll when the real torture begins. Mock burial of a 15-year-old child as punishment.

"Member of the sect: Jacqueline BALM. Sect infiltrated by Rowin VERKIJK. Witness who provides physical evidence: [Rogier] Rumke [b. 1954 in Amsterdam]. The Dutch authorities do not believe the revelations of BALM and do not get involved. Statements and / or letters disappear. BALM disappeared on order of the clan." [197]

Prince Berhard's involvement in the Westerflier network was reported to me in 2010 by a person who spoke to one of the witnesses mentioned in the summary above and who has also supplied the ISGP site with various important documents. He invited me to talk to the same witness, but I declined, preferring to leave that task to journalists. Two other alleged perpetrators were mentioned too, but, while interesting, they are not worth the risk to mention: one is a lawyer who since 2011 has been appearing on various political talk shows. The other is a politician who has visited Bilderberg at some point.

The late Bernard apparently was also involved in illegal weapon trade and dodgy deals (a few years ago a book (in Dutch) was published by Gerard Aalders Bernard zakenprins (prince of business).

The Netherlands in perspective: Demmink Affair reveals the supranational politics of heroin, cocaine, blackmail and deception:
http://www.isgp.nl/2014_10_Joris_Demmink_Westerflier_Cult#219

I have read about the Zandvoort case, and it seems that after his investigations, Marcel Vervloesem affirmed that the Kgb was behind the network he discovered, the one related to the cd-roms.

I am maybe making some kind of dangerous shortcut here, but if this was correct, wouldn't it be controversial to support the russian flag?

May I ask your thoughts about it? Thank you

melatonin said:
I havent seen a topic on the Jimmy Saville pedo ring, that seems to be getting un-earthed here in England.
Being a survivor and a member of a few online communities who are talking about it, i think most people believe they are sacraficing a few of the "lower down" scum, as a way of saving their own asses.

I couldnt believe that situation on the "This morning" show, where the presenter handed over names to the Prime Minister live on air.
Also, there was that chap that made a false allegation - i cant think these events were delibrate to try and discredit survivors who are coming forward and giving evidence.

Also, (Not sure if anyone saw this) - the "Daily Mail" paper did an article that quoted Peter Sutcliffe (!!!!) as saying that he didnt believe that there would be that many victims - YES THEY BELIEVE THE WORDS OF A PHYSCOPATH ARE RELEVANT!

Unreal. And some people are still blind to the media's part in this.

Edit - Changed 1 word.
Peter Sutcliffe, 69,Yorkshire Ripper set to leave Broadmoor after 31 years: Serial killer is 'no longer mentally ill' and could be transferred to normal prison
Link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3340330/Yorkshire-Ripper-set-transfer-ordinary-prison-Killer-deemed-no-longer-mentally-ill-31-years-Broadmoor.html

This situation reminds me of former University football assistant Jerry Sandusky and the Penn State football sex scandal and cover up.

Top football clubs made secret payments to buy the silence of young players sexually abused by coaches, The Telegraph can disclose, as the growing scandal threatened to engulf the sport.

Football sex abuse scandal: Top clubs 'made secret payments to keep victims quiet' (Video)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/25/football-sex-abuse-scandal-top-clubs-made-secret-payments-keep/

Sat. 26 November 2016

A well-placed source said a number of clubs, including at least one Premier League team, had paid compensation to footballers but only after victims had signed confidentiality agreements so strict that along with their families and lawyers they are banned from saying publicly if the cases even existed.

The revelation will fuel concern that the national game has covered up historic sexual abuse for years.

The crisis intensified on Friday night when the Metropolitan Police, Britain’s biggest force, announced it was investigating abuse at a number of London clubs after receiving a number of complaints.

That followed an announcement earlier in the day by Hampshire Police that it had opened a criminal inquiry into sexual abuse at football clubs in its area.

Cheshire Police, which had already launched an inquiry, said on Friday that “a growing number of disclosures” had been made to the force about more than one alleged offender while Northumbria Police said it was investigating an allegation by an unnamed former Newcastle United player that he was abused in the club’s youth system.

One victim claimed the problem had been ‘brushed under the carpet’ and insisted a paedophile ring had operated inside the sport.

On Friday the Professional Footballers' Association said eight more players are in discussions with them about going public.

The NSPCC said the number of calls to its new footballers’ helpline suggested abuse on a ‘prolific’ scale, outstripping the number of offences committed by Jimmy Savile, the deceased BBC presenter.

Other police forces have been told by Norfolk Chief Constable Simon Bailey, the National Police Chiefs’ Council lead on child sex abuse issues, not to disclose whether or not they have received reports ‘until the national position is clear’.

A number of former footballers have come forward since Andy Woodward took the courageous step of speaking out publicly last week about abuse he suffered at the hands of Barry Bennell, a former Crewe Alexandra coach, who was jailed on three separate occasion for sex offences against boys.

One senior source familiar with the legal cases told The Telegraph that a number of clubs had settled abuse claims in recent years.

The source said: “These cases are subject to strict confidentiality agreements. They relate to allegations against football clubs. One of them is a Premier League club. It is not possible legally for the victims to say anything about the cases. That’s how the clubs have dealt with it.”

Mr Woodward said he was disgusted if clubs had been buying off victims in return for their silence. “I’d be absolutely mortified if that were the case. Absolutely mortified,” said Mr Woodward, who was sexually assaulted by Bennell over a four-year period.

Mr Woodward said he was unaware of Crewe paying compensation to victims. “I’m not even thinking about that at the moment,” he said, “All that my focus is on is getting some justice for these victims.”

Richard Scorer, head of the abuse team at Slater and Gordon lawyers, said ex-footballers could be in line for huge pay outs if they can show they missed out on lucrative contracts at big clubs because of careers blighted by abuse.

That will raise the spectre of smaller clubs being forced into bankruptcy if swamped with high value compensation claims in civil cases.

Mr Scorer said: “Football clubs as well as the Football Association have been very slow to realise the risks.

“This scandal has shown that the football world - especially during this period - had an environment where a paedophile could offend with relative impunity, with few safeguards in place to prevent that happening. Only time will tell how widespread the problem was.”

Profile of Barry Bennell
Barry Bennell was a respected football scout for decades for a number of major teams. It was only in 1998 he was finally unmasked as a paedophile who had blackmailed young players into keeping his abuse a secret.

The 62-year-old worked as a football coach and scout, for teams including Manchester City, Leeds United Crewe Alexandra and Stoke City, from 1978 until 1992 talent-spotting boys aged nine to 14 before selecting them for junior football teams.

It was only in 1992 his career came to an abrupt end when Crewe sacked him for reasons that have never been made public. During his career he would invite boys to stay in his home or take them on football tours. Those abused by him revealed he blackmailed them to keep silent by threatening to destroy their careers by dropping them from their teams. He was finally jailed in 1994 in Florida and served a four-year sentence for offences against a boy during a football tour with a youth team from Staffordshire. On his return to the UK in 1998 he pleaded guilty to 23 specimen charges against other young players - dating from 1978 to 1992 - at Chester Crown Court and was jailed for nine years. Another 22 offences were left on file. One of his six victims involved in the trial said then Bennell had abused "hundreds" of boys. In May last year, he was again jailed for two years for sexual offences committed against a 12-year-old boy in 1980. During the court case Bennell, who is now out on licence living in Milton Keynes, described himself as a "monster".
His abuse is back in the spotlight after former Crewe Alexandra player Andy Woodward revealed he was one of Bennell's victims. Since his revelations dozens more football players have come forward alleging Bennell abused them too.

Jason Dunford, a former Manchester City player, alleged on Friday that a paedophile ring was operating in professional football and was covered up as part of a conspiracy.

As well as coaching at Crewe, Bennell had worked for Manchester City, Stoke and a number of junior teams in the north west.

Mr Dunford, who was abused by Bennell at a holiday camp after winning a football competition, told BBC’s Victoria Derbyshire programme: “I believe there was a conspiracy and paedophile ring.

“There were people at those clubs who had a duty to look after boys coming through their system. I think Savile looks like a choirboy compared to this fella.”

Chris Unsworth, 44, a former Crewe youngster who has also made allegations against Bennell, told the same BBC programme: “It could have been prevented but way back then there were no laws, you just went with it.

“Everything we have been through has been brushed under the carpet and that is why we are here today. Hopefully others will come out and join us.”

On Friday a former board director said there had been concerns about Bennell as long ago as the late 1980s but he was allowed to stay in for at least three more years before leaving the club in 1992.

Hamilton Smith, who was on the board at Crewe from 1986 to early 1990, revealed he called for a meeting to discuss an allegation Bennell had abused a youngster in the late 1980s.

He said the meeting was held at the then chairman, Norman Rowlinson's, house and Rowlinson had recommended at one point that the club “get him out” because of growing suspicions about his behaviour.

But Bennell was kept on with the proviso he was not left alone with children.

The Government’s Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA) said it was monitoring the ongoing events with a view to launching its own investigation.

An IICSA spokesman said: “Our role is to look at institutional failure to protect children from child sexual abuse and our terms of reference are broad enough to include failures by sports clubs in due course.

“It wouldn’t be appropriate for us to say more at this time, on what might be a live police investigation. We will, however, be watching events closely.”

The inquiry may want to look at two suicides by footballers who were coached by Bennell.

Gary Speed, the former Welsh football manager and Leeds United star who took his own life in 2012, had been coached by Bennell as a child and even stayed at his house.

Bennell had also reportedly coached Alan Davies, a former Manchester United football player, who committed suicide in 1992.

But Roger Speed told the Telegraph in an interview published today he was certain his son had never been a victim of Bennell’s. Bennell has denied abusing Speed but has said that even if he had done so he would be unlikely to admit it.

There is also no evidence that Bennell had abused Davies although one of Bennell’s victims said the coach had referred to Speed, Davies and himself as “favourites”.

Crewe Alexandra has praised Mr Woodward for his ‘immense courage’ in speaking out but has declined to comment on the specific allegations while Manchester City has said it “is currently undertaking a thorough investigation of any past links he [Bennell] might have had with the organization.”

Newcastle United was put under the spotlight after an unidentified player went to the police claiming he had been sexually assaulted by George Ormond, a former coach at the club who has already been jailed for six-years for a string of convictions involving boys from the club’s youth system over a 24-year period.

Newcastle United said in a statement: “Clearly Newcastle United will co-operate fully with the police and relevant authorities and provide every assistance we can if or when the club receives further information.”

Profile of George Ormond
George Ormond worked with youths teams in the North East from the early 1970s. He was held in high regard by the teams that used his services until it was revealed in 2002 he had conducted decades of abuse on young boys.

The 60-year-old former coach was jailed for six years in 2002 for carrying out numerous assaults across a 24-year period and branded by the judge a “predatory abuser”. He had been in charge of Newcastle United's youth team and was sacked following his conviction.

Ormond had denied 15 charges of indecent assault on seven boys, five of whom were under the age of 16, between 1975 and 1999. He was convicted of 12 indecent assaults and one attempted indecent assault after having earlier been acquitted of the other attacks on the directions of the judge.

Sentencing Ormond Judge Esmond Faulks, had told him: “The evidence demonstrates you were a predatory abuser of young boys. You used your position as a football coach to target vulnerable young children. You ingratiated yourself with their parents and prevented disclosure by the power you wielded over them as their coach.”

A former Newcastle United footballer has now claimed Orman abused him as a youngster and Northumbria Police are investigating the allegation.

England's Professional Footballers’ Association's (PFA) investigation into sex abuse claims

Professional Footballers’ Association's (PFA) head of player welfare, Michael Bennett, said that 17 former football players informed of sexual abuse with the game.

Further 17 Ex-Football Players Claim Sexual Abuse as Children
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201612031048130087-uk-football-sex-abuse/

03.12.2016 - A further 17 former football players have come forward with allegations of sexual abuse within the game, the Professional Footballers’ Association's (PFA) head of player welfare, Michael Bennett, said on Saturday.

"I've had 17 individuals who don't want to go public but want to put weight behind the guys who have gone public, and I think that number is going to continue to grow," Bennett told the Sky News broadcaster.

More than 20 players had already contacted the union to report sexual abuse. At least 18 police forces are now examining the claims across 55 clubs.

"I think we are looking at things from previous decades that are finally surfacing. I think the support that is (now) in place wasn't there," Bennett said, adding that there are another 27 potential victims the PFA is keen to contact.

On Thursday, the National Police Chief's Council (NPCC) said around 350 victims had come forward informing of sexual abuse within football clubs. Earlier this month, a number of allegations emerged about sex offenses involving children in the Crewe Alexandra football club. Media reported citing Professional Footballers' Association chief executive Gordon Taylor that the problem could be nationwide and could have involved about 20 people from a number of other clubs, including the Premier League.

English Football Association chief executive Martin Glenn said Thursday the body will take action against any club found guilty of "hushing up" victims of a growing scandal in British soccer.

860 calls taken in first week of inquiry into child sex abuse in English soccer
http://www.kcra.com/article/860-calls-taken-in-first-week-of-inquiry-into-child-sex-abuse-in-english-soccer/8387055

Dec. 1, 2016 - "There has to be a situation," Glenn said, "where if there are restrictive contracts through employment law which prevent people from speaking out about a crime — and we are talking about crimes here — then it must be dealt with."

The FA has started an internal review to re-examine its response to convictions of soccer coaches in the 1990s, after former professional players went public over the last two weeks about the ordeals they went through as youngsters. The governing body is also funding and supporting a hotline, set up by a children's charity in response to sex abuse claims, that has taken more than 860 calls in its first week.

"If the FA has made errors, we will own up to them," Glenn said, "as must the rest of football if avoidable errors have been made."

Asked if there had been a cover-up within the English game regarding child abuse cases, Glenn said: "I doubt it."

Fifteen police forces are investigating allegations of child sex abuse in soccer, while Chelsea also opened an investigation into an employee from the 1970s who is now dead.

The issue dominated a news conference to present Gareth Southgate as the coach of England's national team.

"To hear the stories is heartbreaking, really," Southgate said. "I am involved in an organization that is taking it extremely seriously.

Captains of three England football teams have taken part in a film about how to keep children safe in the sport.

Football sex abuse: England captains make child safety film (Videos)
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38185414

3 December 2016 - The video for the NSPCC and the FA explains how parents and children can raise concerns they may have about adults working in football.

The men's, women's and cerebral palsy team captains - Wayne Rooney, Steph Houghton and Jack Rutter - all feature.

Earlier, West Midlands Police said it was investigating historical football abuse claims - the 18th force to do so.

The video, which also includes England's under-21 vice-captain Nathaniel Chalobah, features the players speaking to the camera, outlining the four "key steps" the FA says its 8,500 safeguarding officers will conduct to keep children safe in football.

These include ensuring adults in football have been checked to ensure they are eligible to work with youngsters and that they have received suitable safeguarding training.

The other measures are making sure concerns from both children and adults are listened to and that concerns about a child's welfare are reported.

Rooney said: "It's important that everyone knows how to raise any concerns about a child's welfare."

Meanwhile, ex-England captain Alan Shearer has said he has been "shocked and deeply saddened" by revelations of abuse in the game.

The former striker, who like Rooney is an ambassador for the children's charity NSPCC, said he understood "the pain and lasting damage abuse can cause".

The Match of the Day pundit added: "I have nothing but huge respect and admiration for all the players who are now coming forward, bravely breaking years of silence in a bid to help others.

"They have carried a terrible burden for too long."

He said the FA had "acted swiftly" in its response and urged any victims to come forward and contact a dedicated NSPCC helpline.

"It is okay to speak out, there is help available and you don't need to suffer in silence anymore," he added.

Club investigation

Earlier, Southampton Football Club said it had contacted Hampshire Police after receiving information about allegations of historical abuse.

The club said it was offering its "full support" to the force in its probe into allegations in the Hampshire area.

On Thursday, several former Southampton players alleged they had suffered years of sexual abuse by a former employee.

Meanwhile, ex-Southampton manager Lawrie McMenemy has told the BBC he would have taken immediate action if he had known of any abuse allegations during his time in charge between 1973 and 1985.

He said: "Certainly if I'd known that was happening in my time - and I don't think it did happen in my time - I would have got it killed straightaway."

On Friday a former Chelsea footballer became the latest football player to make allegations of abuse.

In the Daily Mirror Gary Johnson, who was a member of Chelsea's first team from 1978 to 1981, claimed the club had paid him £50,000 to keep quiet about abuse allegations.

He told the paper he had been abused as a youth player in the 1970s by Eddie Heath, who is now dead.

Football Association chief executive Martin Glenn said if there was any evidence of rules being breached - "and hushing up would be one" - it would apply its rules "regardless of size of club".

In a statement, Chelsea said: "Chelsea Football Club has retained an external law firm to carry out an investigation concerning an individual employed by the club in the 1970s, who is now deceased.

"The club has also contacted the FA to ensure that all possible assistance is provided as part of their wider investigation."

West Midlands Police became the latest force to say it was investigating claims of abuse within the game, saying it was speaking to complainants about "four historical allegations".

Kent Police also confirmed it had received reports of historical child abuse within the county's football community, which it said it was reviewing.

Police forces investigating allegations:
◾North Wales
◾North Yorkshire
◾Dorset
◾Staffordshire
◾Greater Manchester
◾Cambridgeshire
◾Hampshire
◾Cheshire
◾Northumbria
◾Metropolitan
◾Police Scotland
◾Avon and Somerset
◾Essex
◾Norfolk
◾Warwickshire
◾Derbyshire
◾Devon and Cornwall
◾West Midlands Police

Kent Police has said it received reports of historical child abuse within the county's football community and is now reviewing them.

-.-

More on this story

Ex-Southampton manager Lawrie McMenemy 'disgusted' at abuse claims
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-38184828
2 December 2016

Chelsea FC 'paid me £50,000 over abuse'
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38179882
2 December 2016

Football abuse hotline receives 'staggering surge' in calls
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38161301
1 December 2016

Football child sex abuse: Ex-Newcastle player David Eatock latest to speak out
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38157275
1 December 2016

Ex-Southampton footballers describe abuse at club
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-38128841
1 December 2016

150 Terabytes! Norway Busts Largest Dark Web, Child Porn Networks in History — US, UK Media Ignore Story
http://www.dailysabah.com/europe/2016/11/21/norway-launches-probe-on-pedophile-network-involving-51-people-20-arrested

December 10, 2016 - It’s one of the largest child sex abuse cases in history. A year-long special investigation called “Operation Darkroom” resulted in the seizure of 150 terabytes of data material in the form of photos, movies and chat logs containing atrocities against children as young as infancy, Norwegian police announced at a news conference in late November.

Among the 51 perpetrators said to be involved, 20 have been arrested. The list of the accused includes “highly educated” individuals, including two former or current elected politicians, one teacher, a lawyer and a police officer.

Yet, English-language media both in Europe and stateside in the U.S. have ignored the story.

As Norwegian news publication Tadens Krav reports, the material shows penetration of toddlers, children being tied, children who have sex with animals and children who have sex with other children. One of the accused men had a pregnant girlfriend and planned with another to commit offenses against the child when it was born, police said. Some of the accused performed abuses directly online, including atrocities against their own children.

Police stressed that the case involves a network. The investigation is ongoing.

So while the U.S. media busied itself with its campaign of denial, lies and cover ups involving Pizzagate and “fake news,” this huge child sex abuse story broke in Norway. The story did appear on Associated Press’ wire, but did anyone run it? The infamous crime syndicate rags The Washington Post had the story briefly on Nov. 20 but has since taken it offline, as did The New York Times. German state news group Deutsche Welle and UK Independent provided a brief story, and Sputnik ran a more thorough article. Fox News still has this up – but would a thinking person even call this coverage?

It is a truly remarkable story with global implications. Take special note of the shocking file size — 150 terabytes! It’s too horrible to even contemplate. To put this into context, the Library of Congress holds about 600 terabytes of Web data. Its online archive grows at a rate of about 5 terabytes per month. Also note the horrifically sadistic nature of the material seized. And note that police are investigating the reach as worldwide, which means it involves a massive scale of evil filth. But nobody in the criminally compliant mainstream media thinks its newsworthy.

Adding insult to public-service journalism injury, the crime syndicate has shifted gears and rolled out entertainment media to mock and lecture you. If you can stomach it, watch Stephen Colbert (below) reading unnaturally off of a script about fake news, Pizzagate and Michael Flynn. He engages in the same straw-man arguments we covered in our critique of the The New York Times’ skuldruggery. Colbert puts forth all the usual deceptions involving Hillary Clinton, tunnels and basements before declaring Pizzagate was politically motivated and fake. When you see this particular narrative, know that you are being gas-lighted and diverted. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y

Yeah, laugh it up, fellas. The New Nationalist (TNN) has said from the beginning that Pizzagate is a poor term. We prefer pedogate. This goes far beyond just one perv hangout pizzeria. And, of course, it transcends the political spectrum, which explains why there is no investigation. The assertion that Pizzagate “fake news” is “right-wing” inspired is a scam. Perhaps it’s because of the word “nationalist” in the name of our website that the media keeps citing us in its narratives. If these so-called “reporters” and libtards would take even a cursory look at what TNN publishes and stands for, they would see scathing indictments of Trump’s administration appointments. And just below our masthead, it very clearly states that TNN is third position, meaning beyond the Hegalian left-right dialectic. We are true humanists, who insist on protecting children from criminals.

Norwegian police said on Sunday they are investigating a grotesque pedophilia ring suspected of involvement in the abuse of at least 51 people, which includes the abuse of infants and at least one case of a suspect acknowledging abusing his own children. The latest incident is considered one of the largest child sexual abuse cases in the country's history.

Norway launches probe on pedophile network involving 51 people, 20 arrested
http://www.dailysabah.com/europe/2016/11/21/norway-launches-probe-on-pedophile-network-involving-51-people-20-arrested

November 21, 2016 - Deputy Police Chief Gunnar Floystad said that in they have arrested 20 men so far, with three convictions, in western Norway. The 31 other suspects are from other regions in Norway. Those facing charges are to receive a maximum penalty of up to 15 years in prison.

Floystad told reporters Sunday that many of the suspects are highly educated, and include lawyers and politicians. Two current or former elected officials, one teacher and a lawyer are allegedly among the accused. He said he could not reveal more details pending the conclusion of the investigation, known as "Dark Room," which began in 2015. Prosecutors said the perpetrators met in the dark web, using encryption and anonymity to hide their tracks.

"We have the clear perception that like-minded individuals met with each other in the so-called dark net, where they could talk with one another and cultivate their interest in children in peace," Hilde Reikrås, the head of Operation Dark Room, said at a press conference on Sunday, the Local Norway reported.

"There are several highly educated [individuals] with high IT skills. They've used encryption and anonymity to hide their tracks," head police prosecutor Janne Ringset Heltne said at the Sunday press conference, adding that all of the perpetrators involved are allegedly men.

"The material shows the abuse of children of all ages, including infants," Reikrås said. She also gave examples of the scope of the horrific abuse.

I wonder - "if this situation below" is also an outward disguise and "part of" the pedophile network?

ICE spends $100 million ferrying illegal immigrant children around U.S., watchdog says
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/11/ice-spends-100-million-ferrying-illegal-immigrant-/

The federal agency that handles deportations spent more than $100 million of its money over the last few years to ferry illegal immigrant children around the U.S., according to calculations by a watchdog group that says the cash could have been better spent on enforcement.

Government figures obtained by the Immigration Reform Law Institute through an open records request show Immigration and Customs Enforcement spent an average of $665 per juvenile in 2014, with most of that going to the cost of airplane flights to shuttle the children among government agencies, to relatives here in the U.S. or back to their home countries — if they’re deported.

At that rate, ICE will spend about $4.5 million flying just the children nabbed at the border in October, and somewhere north of $100 million since the surge began in earnest in 2014.

“It’s insult to injury on a massive scale,” said Dale Wilcox, executive director of IRLI.

He blamed President Obama’s 2012 deportation amnesty for young adult illegal immigrants, the so-called Dreamers, for the surge, saying it enticed tens of thousands of new migrants, particularly juveniles, to take a risk on making the trip.

Instead of being sent back, they are shuttled among various federal agencies until they are eventually delivered to their parents, other relatives or sponsor families — where they often disappear into the shadows.

According to statistics from the Senate Homeland Security Committee, only 3 percent of the more than 120,000 caught over the last few years have been sent home as of June.

That, according to the new Border Patrol chief, serves as an incentive for more to make the journey.

Top political leaders in the Obama administration, however, point the finger elsewhere. They say the blame lies less with U.S. policy and more with conditions in Central America, including poverty and smuggling-cartel violence that have made some areas unlivable.

Whatever the reason, American taxpayers are taking a hit.

ICE officials couldn’t provide updated cost data for ferrying children inside the U.S., but said the overall cost to deport any illegal immigrant in 2015 averaged $12,213. That includes identifying, catching, holding, processing through the courts and then shipping the person back home.

Just the removal part alone averaged $1,962, ICE said.

ICE is just one part of the U.S. response to the new surge. Customs and Border Protection, which handles both the official ports of entry and the nearly 2,000 miles of southern border in between them, has had to open several new facilities to process the large numbers that are showing up in Texas, including a new one unveiled last week near Donna. It can hold up to 500 people.

The latest numbers for November should be released any day, but October was already one of the worst months on record. Some 6,754 children traveling unaccompanied by adults, and another 13,123 parents and children traveling together as families, were apprehended.

The children and families can be in border officials’ custody for up to 72 hours, which has turned Border Patrol agents into “professional child care providers,” the agency’s chief testified to Congress. He said agents who should be patrolling the border are instead warming burritos and doling out clothing for those in the detention centers.

When children are nabbed, they are processed and then transferred to the Department of Health and Human Services, which then farms them out to relatives or sponsors. But along the way they are often shipped across the country, at taxpayer expense.

According to the ICE data, unaccompanied juveniles who end up in their custody are not housed in detention centers but in hotels, which accounts for more than 25 percent of the agency’s costs. Another 58 percent goes to airplane costs.

“We fought for nearly two years to get this data,” Mr. Wilcox said. “Now we see why the administration has been less than forthcoming and why they’ve repeatedly tried to blame the costly … surge on Central American crime rather than its own amnesty policies.”

The stopgap spending bill that just cleared Congress includes authority for HHS to move up to $300 million around to expand care for the children. But the money can’t be tapped until February, or after the new administration takes over.

The agency has sufficient funds now, but estimates say it may need more after February as funds run out,” a congressional aide said, with an eye toward the continued surge.

The Center for Immigration Studies said in a report that HHS had a staggering 11,200 children in its direct care as of Nov. 27, and is paying more for shelters now than it ever has in the history of its Office of Refugee Resettlement.

Jessica Vaughan, policy studies director at the center, said HHS will need up to $2 billion more over the next year to handle the influx. For now, that means the department is cutting from other priorities to care for the children.

Those cuts include money from HIV/AIDS and drug abuse prevention, cancer research and contagious disease prevention, she said.

She said the cuts were all the more striking because the role of ORR is to eventually deliver the children to families already here in the U.S. — families that oftentimes are here illegally themselves. Ms. Vaughan said that means the government ends up doing “the job of the human smugglers” by delivering the children the final leg of the journey.

“Congress should instead direct funding to the Border Patrol for temporary shelters from which the youths and their families can be swiftly returned to their home countries,” she said.

In late November 2016, Norwegian police made public the arrests of a number of individuals involved in an international pedophile ring, including law enforcement officials, politicians and businesspeople. Major Western media outlets quickly published stories on the arrests – but they have since been removed.

'Dark Room': Major Western Media Remove Norway Pedophile Ring Story
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201612131048506691-norway-pedophile-ring-media/

13.12.2016 - The police operation, dubbed 'Dark Room', is thought to be one of the largest child sexual abuse cases in Norway's history. In all, 150 terabytes of data, including photos, videos and online chat records, were seized. Norwegian news site The Local reports that Hilde Reikras, the head of the operation, said the material depicted "abuse of children of all ages, including infants," and that some of the accused livestreamed their abuse online and performed atrocities with their own children.

All of the men arrested reside in Norway, but police confirmed they were investigating one individual living abroad. The investigation was said to have started following tip-offs from the US Federal Bureau of Investigation, whose agents hacked into a dark net site used by the networks. An Associated Press blurb on the arrests was republished by a number of Western media outlets, including ABC, the New York Times and Washington Post, but has since been removed. However, the articles remain accessible via web archive services.

Speaking to Sputnik, Janne Ringset Heltne, the police prosecutor heading Operation Dark Room, confirmed the investigations were very real and continuing.

"This investigation is still ongoing and will be for a long time, as the networks include many people. At this point in time 51 men stand accused, and they will be prosecuted individually." Given the evident legitimacy of the story, why it has been retracted elsewhere is unclear. Sputnik has contacted ABC, the New York Times and Washington Post for comment, and at time of publishing has not received a response from ABC or The Washington Post. A spokesperson The New York Times said the title published "several hundred" wire stories daily online, and these stories are removed as a matter of course after a few weeks. Since the story broke, a new and unrelated case of child abuse shook Norway anew, as an elderly man from the city of Bergen was sentenced to eight years in prison for a series of online sexual assaults against children, perpetrated in Norway and the Philippines.

Another form of child abuse - female genital mutilation (FGM).

So-called midwives are being flown from Africa to carry out female genital mutilation (FGM) in towns and cities across the UK, a charity warns, despite it being illegal.

'Midwives' Flown From Africa to UK to Mutilate Young Girls
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201612131048510257-fgm-midwives-britain-abuse/

13.12.2016 - The women, who are considered midwives among FGM practising communities, don’t have any proper medical training and are often just tribal elders experienced in carrying out cutting and mutilating young girls' external sex organs.

They're not midwives, they just have years of experience carrying out this abuse," Heather Nelson, chief executive of Black Health Initiative charity told Sputnik.

"It's more economically viable to fly one elder in than take out individual girls with an adult to their home countries during the summer holidays.
Many practising communities know that the UK border control has triggers in place to alert the authorities if a young girl is being taken abroad during the summer holidays to a destination that has been flagged up for FGM," Ms. Nelson told Sputnik.

​"Many of the traditional communities who carry out FGM in Britain, believe it makes sense to have more young girls cut in the UK all at the same time, rather than send the girls back to their home country."

​Statistics released by NHS England show that larger cities including London, Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol have some of the highest numbers of recorded FGM victims.

More than 8,000 young women and girls have been identified as victims of FGM by NHS England. But despite a renewed interest in FGM, Heather Nelson believes there's a misconception that just because there is legislation to prevent it, the abuse has stopped. "Just because FGM has been made illegal, doesn't mean it has gone away," Ms. Nelson told Sputnik. "There is more openness about the whole FGM agenda within practising communities — but legislation has driven it further underground, so it is important we work with communities — not against them. Behavioral change takes a long time and the tradition of cutting goes back centuries, so it's not just going to go away with legislation."

Many are not aware it is illegal, but if we work with them, we can give them that information and they can then make an informed choice and it will be easier to prosecute to cases," she said.

Despite the illegality of FGM, the abuse continues to be practised in Britain today, yet no one has ever been prosecuted for carrying it out. "People have made emergency 999 calls to the police, believing FGM is taking place, or imminently taking place, and it's taken them a long time to explain FGM to the operator," Heather Nelson explains. "Or you have social workers who won't address the issue for fear of being seen as racist. But this is a safeguarding issue." "It doesn't matter if you're black, white or a martian. It's about safeguarding a minor, regardless of ethnicity. If every young female child born had their little finger cut off, we would have done something about it by now. What makes doing something about FGM any different?" Heather Nelson asks.

The scandal surrounding the Berlin Senate's project, in which homeless teens were deliberately sent to pedophile men who were employed as their foster fathers and took care of them, is gaining more and more attention across Germany.

Head of German 'Pedophilia Project' Believed Sex Was Beneficial for Street Kids
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201612161048653141-german-pedophilia-project/

16.12.2016 - A study by the Institute for Democratic Research at the University of Göttingen is supposed to reveal further details about the scandal.

In this regard, Sputnik Germany discussed the issue with the head member of the investigation team, Teresa Nentwig, who revealed shocking details about the project.

Men who had been convicted of sexual contact with minors were appointed by the Berlin leadership as guardians. Children and young people, who lived on the street before that, had to "pay" for a warm bed, good food and clean clothes, engaging in sexual relationships with their caregivers," Nentwig said.

The initiator of this project was Helmut Kentler, psychologist and professor at the University of Hannover. His idea was that the sexual intercourse should have had a positive impact on the personal development of the neglected boys.

The project was aimed at the so-called "children of the Zoo station," involved in drug trafficking and prostitution. At that time, Nentwig said, the Berlin authorities were helpless and didn't know how they should behave toward these young people, and so were ready to carry out even such "experiments".

Such willingness can be "partly explained by the historical context," Nentvig stated.

"There are many things that must be considered as a complex issue. The 1960s were a time of sexual liberalization and educational breakthrough […]. There was also a striving for a full legalization of sexual relations between adolescents and adults, and Helmut Kentler was one of those who promoted this initiative in a special committee of the Bundestag," the expert said.

In 2013, the Senate started investigations into this experiment. However, according to Nentwig, a full-scale investigation proved to be impossible because not all relevant documents could be declassified.

The fact is that access to them can be granted only after a certain period of time. There have been initiatives to reduce this period: some of the applications were approved, but others were rejected for reasons connected with the protection of personal information," the expert said.

Communication with the victims has also proven problematic. According to Nentwig, they do not want to describe their experiences and recall their terrible past.

However, the expert believes that it is necessary to continue the investigation and, in particular, examine the case of the Odenwald School, a boarding school where the Berlin Senate sent underage boys, many of whom are assumed to have later become subject to sexual abuse.

_..._ _..._

The latest pedophilia scandal involving the Berlin Senate shows that the topic of child abuse remains very urgent. At the same time, the lack of interest among politicians and unwillingness of authorities to undertake concrete actions poses a serious obstacle to the resolution of this complex problem.

German Authorities Turn a Blind Eye to Child Sexual Abuse (Note - The Berlin Senate is to "investigate" itself?)
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201612081048318106-german-authorities-sexual-abuse/

08.12.2016 - A recent study revealed that in the 1970s, the Berlin Senate had financed a project in which homeless teens were deliberately sent to pedophile men who were employed as their foster fathers and took care of them.

In particular, the researchers found links to the Odenwald School, a boarding school where the Berlin Senate sent underage boys, many of whom are assumed to have later become subject to sexual abuse. The Senate is now set to investigate the issue, but so far no concrete steps have been made. "This is not an issue of the past," said Christine Bergmann, former Minister for Family Affairs and now a member of the Independent Commission on Sexual Child Abuse.

The Commission, which was founded about a year ago, deals with all forms of sexual abuse of children in Germany. However, Norbert Denef, head of Network of Victims of Sexual Violence who himself was sexually abused when he was a child, said that the Commission lacks the power and political will to conduct a proper inquiry.

"The concealment of abuse scandals is systematic and there is a lack of political will to really work it all out," Denef told Sputnik Germany. "This commission is politically authorized only to listen to the victims' stories, it doesn't actually work on them," he stated.

Denef himself has already had experience with the work of the Commission. The Commission refused to take his case, when he requested permission to record the proceedings. Its members said that they were further interested in his story, but recording of any conversation is not permitted.

Denef is annoyed about the unwillingness or inability of the Commission to take concrete steps toward solving the cases of child abuse in Germany.

We have always been listening to stories over the last six years. The therapeutic world has been listening to such stories for decades. This is, from our point of view, a restraining tactic, according to which they again "only" listen," Denef argued, adding that "something is being done, but nothing actually happens."

One of the main problems, according to Denef, could be the fact that the Commission is actually powerless to solve such cases. It doesn't receive access to many relevant files. Moreover, there are also problems with financing.

According to preliminary data, the Commission will have around 1.4 million euro available by 2019. With this money, it can hold only about 500 hearings, which won't be enough given the fact that some 415 people have already applied for a confidential hearing.

_..._ _..._

A woman has come forward claiming that she was a victim of a pedophile ring that included three former Australian prime ministers and was prostituted at parties in the Parliament House in Canberra.

3 Former Australian PMs Accused of Participating in ‘VIP Pedophile Ring’
https://sputniknews.com/asia/201510231029028915-Australian-PMs-Accused-Pedophile-Ring/

23.10.2015 - Fiona Barnett, 45, claims that the abuse took place when she was only 5-years-old and that the ring included police and high ranking officials. She also detailed witnessing crimes that included rape, child abduction, torture, and even murder. She believes that there are thousands more victims of the ring.

Barnett says that the ring was a hierarchy and that she was “saved” for those at the very top of the order. Due to the positions of those involved, she told the media that she has lived in fear for the past four decades, but has chosen to speak out saying she has nothing left to lose.

The woman has also asserted that the ring is still operating, and that over the years her and other victims who have went to police have been “stonewalled” by authorities. Now, she is urging Prime Minister Malcolm to make the issue a priority.

Allegedly Barnett has spoken out about the issue for nearly 30 years, telling multiple health professionals in the 1980s, going to the police in 2008 and speaking to the Royal Commission in 2013.

“The matter was thoroughly investigated by ACT Policing’s Operation Attest and there was no evidence to substantiate the complainant’s allegations,” read a statement from ACT Police released on Friday. “The matter was finalized and the complainant was notified on April 30, 2015.”

Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests (SNAP), an Australian child sex abuse advocacy group, is standing with Barnett, and has stated that they have spoken to other victims of the pedophile ring.

“SNAP has heard from a number of survivors of very similar offences who have been raped, who have been tortured, whose perpetrators include the most senior people in Australia,” Nicky Davis, a leader of SNAP told news.com.au.

The group says that many other victims have made formal complaints while submitting considerable evidence, but have went ignored.

“There are a large number who want to speak out,” Davis continued. “These are some of the worst crimes committed by the most powerful against the most vulnerable.”

Earlier this week, liberal senator Bill Heffernan stated in a Senate meeting that he had obtained a list from the police which outlined 28 powerful people involved in the pedophile ring. Barnett has stated that her experience trying to report the group has been worse than the original abuse.

“My experiences were horrific beyond words,” she told news.co.au. “But the way I’ve been treated for reporting the crimes I witnessed and experienced has been far worse than my original abuse experiences.”

The UK police said 429 people, 98 percent of whom are male, have been identified as victims and 155 as potential suspects of child sexual abuse in UK football.

UK Police Say Over 140 Football Clubs Involved in Sexual Abuse Investigation
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201612211048844030-football-sexual-abuse/

Wed. 21.12.2016 - The investigation of child sexual abuse in UK football involves 148 football clubs, the UK National Police Chiefs' Council (NSPCC) announced on Wednesday.

To date, the Operation Hydrant, launched by the NSPCC to oversee historical child sexual abuse investigations, has received a total of 819 referrals, the majority related to football, which do not equate the number of victims. The police said 429 people, 98 percent of whom are male, have been identified as victims and 155 as potential suspects. The age of the alleged victims varies from four to 20 years old at the time of the abuse.

The figures received by the NSPCC are still being assessed and will change in course of the investigation.

A scandal related to sexual child abuse in UK football broke out in November after several football players made public claims of being sexually abused as a youth player by people working for football clubs as coaches and scouts.

A number of allegations emerged about sex offenses involving children in the Crewe Alexandra football club. Media reported citing Professional Footballers' Association chief executive Gordon Taylor that the problem could be nationwide and could have involved about 20 people from a number of other clubs, including the Premier League.

Seventy-two suspected Swedish pedophiles have been identified in a database containing millions of downloads. One of the men is a church youth leader, whereas another is a head of listed company. Three of the suspects were previously convicted of offences pertaining to child porn. This disclosure made pedophilia a hot topic in Swedish media.

Busted Pedophile Ring Stirs Debate in Sweden
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201701101049438130-sweden-pedophilia-ring/

10.01.2017 - The identification was made possible through an investigation by Swedish newspapers Aftonbladet and Svenska Dagbladet of download logs from file-sharing sites, which was earlier compiled by Norwegian newspaper Verdens Gang. Over 7,300 downloads reportedly had connections to Sweden and were examined by Swedish reporters. By checking IP addresses, usernames and e-mails, the journalists were able to identify the 72 child porn viewers aged 18-72.

"We can see that there are thousands of people out there who do it [download child pornography] every month," Chief Inspector Anders Ahlqvist told Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter about downloading explicit material depicting the sexual abuse of children. According to Svenska Dagbladet, police are often able to identify the perpetrators, but since the percentage of convictions is low, investigations are often put on ice.

The films in question contain, among other things, rough sadistic child abuse.

"This is pretty typical stuff," Bjørn-Erik Ludvigsen, Chief Inspector at Norway's National Criminal Investigation Service (Kripos), told Aftonbladet. "There is everything from pictures featuring naked children on the beach to videos showing serious sexual assault, such as penetration of toddlers," he added.

According to Dagens Nyheter, many of the men contacted admitted their guilt and agreed to meet with reporters. Many of them are said to be repentant and struggling with their sexual orientation, and admitted to having suicidal thoughts.

Meanwhile, the number of tips of child abuse that the Swedish children's rights organization ECPAT is receiving is increasing by the year, peaking at 7,000 tips in 2016. At the same time, the helpline Preventell is receiving daily calls from pedophiles who are afraid to commit child abuse. Almost a quarter of Preventell callers are pedophiles who claim to be sexually interested in children and admit to having downloaded child abuse material. "Most callers are worried they're about to go over the limit and commit an abuse," psychologist and researcher Catherine Görts Öberg at Karolinska University Hospital, which runs the helpline, told Svenska Dagbladet. Ninety-five percent of those who call Preventell and express worries about being sexually attracted to children are male, but every twentieth caller is a female.

The Preventell helpline is connected to Anova Sexual Medicine, a department at Karolinska University Hospital, where people who are at risk of committing sexual abuse are treated. In addition to medical assessment by a doctor and cognitive behavioral therapy, patients receive medication with testosterone inhibitors. A total of 550 persons at risk of committing sexual abuse are treated in Sweden each year.

"Pedophilia is a sexual addiction shared by a part of the population and regardless of how disgusting as it is, it can neither be cured or removed by punishment," columnist Matilda Molander concluded in her opinion piece in Dagens Nyheter, advocating more accessible preventive treatment for potential abusers.

I was aware that in many Norwegian families, where the wives were from Russia or other former Soviet republics, the state children protection services often forcibly took their children and placed them into protective care. I watched several documentaries online (in Russian language). These protective care outfits are for-profits organization that are paid huge amounts of money for the children's care. They seem to be incentivized enough to pay out to state officials in order to maintain such lucrative business. Some Russian ladies had to grab their children and escape via other European countries back to Russia to avoid their children been taken...

I don't know if pedophile ring had access to children in protective care or not. But, these women kept saying in the interviews that they were shocked by the sex "education" that their 5-6-7 years old children had to go through. Why was it deemed necessary by Norwegian politicians to impose such laws on the population? Were they driven by some high-placed pedophiles?

Some of the Russian sources:
https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRIWWcsdEArA
http://www.norge.ru/krmin/
http://www.ntv.ru/novosti/1260496/
http://ruskline.ru/monitoring_smi/2016/oktyabr/2016-10-11/norvegiya_kradet_russkih_detej/

SlavaOn

How the Sex Trafficking Industry Is Evolving - Lydia Cacho Sep 3, 2010
Philippines, Japan, Cambodia, Thailand, Netherlands

https://youtu.be/S3UZbt17F0w

Very Graphic Survivor
I Was a Sex Slave to Europe's Elite at Age 6 - Dec 19, 2016 Belgium
Real Women Real Stories
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQFOrwyFopA
e32f2d2ce58d91a6011e344e4a40b125.png

Sex trafficking | Linda Smith Jul 7, 2015 USA
TEDxPortland
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21woYXdiKCQ

Is Mexico Framing Migrants For Its Human Trafficking Problem? Dec 2, 2015

https://youtu.be/PVUP8SfCriw

To those who say "I can not do anything", I can say "yes! You can do something that costs nothing and is very important for all the victims around the world:
Become aware of the reality of this horror. Being in denial or minimizing or turning away from that reality is a crime. It's helping rapists. It's feeding the beast. Even if it's about a victime you don't know, you just hear (or read) on medias. Because our thoughts are going somewhere, in the universe. Being indifferent will send negativity, and feed the Darkness.

It is not only for what we do that we are held responsible, but also for what we do not do. Molière

C's session may 10, 2014
A: You were molested and shamed. It happens to almost half of all children in your society.

Half of children!! Is it acceptable? How many perpetrators are sanctionned for that? Close to zero. That means that we, humans, are all responsible of the mental and physical devastation of our children. The groups that tried to shed light on the are very rare and have done so at the peril of their lives (like Laura, like policemen or journalists that wanted to work consciously and bring truth).
A society who is unable to protect his vulnerable beings (children particularly, and also handicaped or elderly ones) is a non-being society, it's entropy.
If the beast (i.e. psychopathes in all layers of society) has gone so far, it is because we have not reacted when there was still time. Today, we can't stop them, it's too late, we let them become powerful. We are at a point of no return. All we have to do is care for and protect our young victims. How?

1. Believing them. For this: to acquire knowledge, to know how the rapist succeeds in making you believe that the victim lies or exaggerates or seeks to harm the "poor" man whom she accuses. Psychopaths are very strong to reverse the situation, to pose as a victim. There are also false stories mounted to make us believe children who lie, who fantasize (Freud, a horror) , etc.

2. Keep your head on your shoulders: do not let yourself be manipulated in front of speeches that pose the accused as a victim. Cf the case Outreau -http://la-verite-abusee.pagesperso-orange.fr/documents/revue_experts.html

3. To know that a complaint classified is in no way a proof of false allegation! ++ the majority of sexual assault complaints are dismissed, even though the assault was real.

4. Know that victims are discredited by shirker theories invented by pro-pedophiles. I hope nobody ignores the repugnant Richard Gardner who invented the "parental alienation". This invention is made to discredit and isolate the protective parent. It's typically a strategy of psycho: depriving the victim of his supporters . It's dreadful.

Parental alienation exists but it comes from the perpetrator! Not from the parent who tries to protect his child.
He also invented the "false memories" to discredit the victimes, so that nobody believe them! Can you feel how horrific these theories are?

No one is free when others are oppressed.- Mahatma Gandhi
To believe in the sincerity of a victim and to acknowledge the guilt of his aggressor is already a first step to help the victim to rebuild and, on the other hand to not feeding the beast. This act of believing is valid not only when you face a case in your entourage but also when you read or watch medias. Medias often gieve a false version, it's up to us not beeing manipulated (cf Outreau Case)

5. Do not imagine that turning away your gaze will protect you
People who shut their eyes to reality simply invite their own destruction, and whoever insists on remaining in a state of innocence long after that innocence is dead turns into a monster. - James Baldwin

6. If the victim is someone you know and has confided in you: give him / her documentation about the healing techniques and the difficulties they will encounter once they have had the courage to speak. Because the psycho will never accept a victim who has got courage. He'll make him/her pay. "The advisors are not the payers" Do not give advices beacuse you don't know about all the difficulties the victim will have to face. Just give the knowledge (articles, internet sites, association of victims)

C's session may 10, 2014
A: You were molested and shamed. It happens to almost half of all children in your society. SRT might be quicker and cheaper.

And 7. Inform (give documentation, links etc) on the rapists' techniques about how they discredit their victims, how they make them have shame. On the insufficiency of justice, on the connivance of some professionnals (even of some psychiatrists experts!). Nowing that will limit the psychic shock that ensues from that.

For the victimes, the 1st death, the first trauma is the rape. The second one is not to be believed. The third one is to see the reality being inversée (the perpetrator becoming the victim and the real victime becoming the nasty individual). The more the victims know about the judiciary machinery and about psychopaths (without speaking about 4D), ie have knowledge, the more they'll be able to protect themselves (at least psychically).

Back
Top Bottom