Session 23 March 2013

moksha said:
Laura said:
Q: (Belibaste) More negative. Okay. Can one individual, or several individuals, attract in a similar manner as this place, some cometary bodies?

A: Yes

Q: (Belibaste) Is it because their electric charge collectively or individually is modified?

A: Not only electric charge. In the realm from which some of these things are manifested or, better, "directed", information is king.

Q: (Belibaste) So if a group of individuals acquires, stores, information that is orthogonal to truth, i.e. lies, will this fact of acquiring information that is orthogonal to truth increase the attraction to meteorites or cometary bodies?

Thanks for the session! This part was the most interesting to me. I was wondering though, groups of individuals eventually converge to nations and most are run by psychopaths and their followers who are being led blindly. So this means that the 'swarm' will strike everywhere due to the ponerization of the world! A very sobering thought.

Also interesting was the Cs ending with a warning with the story of the wise virgins - i.e. to be prepared. Which hopefully means there is still time to be prepared!

I found this section to be very interesting as well. Goes well with HOM series. Looks to me like some parts of the world will see more comet strikes than others. Nice to have another session to read this Sunday morning, thanks so much!

Thank you, as always, for posting the session :flowers:

istina said:
Thank you :flowers:

moksha said:
Laura said:
Q: (Belibaste) More negative. Okay. Can one individual, or several individuals, attract in a similar manner as this place, some cometary bodies?

Q: (Belibaste) Is it because their electric charge collectively or individually is modified?

A: Not only electric charge. In the realm from which some of these things are manifested or, better, "directed", information is king.

Q: (Belibaste) So if a group of individuals acquires, stores, information that is orthogonal to truth, i.e. lies, will this fact of acquiring information that is orthogonal to truth increase the attraction to meteorites or cometary bodies?

Thanks for the session! This part was the most interesting to me.

This part was the most interesting to me as well!

I was just thinking about it, as it also reminds me of sinkholes. A description of a recent example where a man was suddenly "swallowed" by the ground beneath his bedroom when he was lying in bed can be found in this thread.
I wonder if sinkholes follow similar principles to celestial bodies as to what actually attracts them.

C's session said:
Q: (L) Okay. (Andromeda) Past comet streams? (L) So in other words, if we factor in what we know from the science of, say, Victor Clube and Bill Napier, plus observations we make, plus historical records, etc. and signs, we can figure out that something is probably fairly imminent. That would be my best guess. My thought is that if we don't get a plague from this one that exploded over Russia, we will from the next one. That's my best guess.

A: Good guess!

Well, plague or no plague I have never been surrounded by so many ill people, and with illnesses that linger for so long as I have been this year. I think that I can safely say that about half (if not more) of my clients have or have had strange "colds" that last forever and several have suffered from the flu. I'm also seeing a lot of respiratory problems and constant coughing amongst people who claim not having gotten ill for years.

Megan said:
Oh goody, another session -- thanks! The comments about science being the blind leading the blind aren't too surprising (the more you study it, the less "scientific" it looks), but the inference that it is literally caused by the purposes to which science has been applied is certainly interesting.

I am a bit puzzled by the post-session comments, although I am not quite sure at the moment how to ask the question. But somehow the discussion jumps from a "new testament" 'parable of the virgins' to the origins of Judaism. What's the connection?

Answer is right here:

Q: (Anna) Who are the wise virgins? What are they talking about. (L) Story in the bible. Wise and foolish virgins. It's funny that they make these biblical references.....

Followed by what was on my mind about the Bible as a source.

Thank you for such a fascinating session.

There seems to be centers of negativity, centers that promote war theft and confusion (orthogonal to the truth)- London, Washington and Israel come to mind as the main culprits. I wonder if its one of these place that are in the firing line. Knocking out the propaganda voice might just be a good thing for the planet... but not for people who live their.

It certainly is an astonishing time to be alive.

Thank you, Laura and compatriots.
This last week, for two days, we had sudden unexplained/unexplainable blizzards, and the sky was filled with virtually every kind of cloud I have ever seen.
Very picturesque, bizarre, and unsettling...We are in Eastern Washington State, almost in Canada.

Very interesting session, thank you! And thank you, Shane, for the parable.

rolyateel said:
Thank you for such a fascinating session.

There seems to be centers of negativity, centers that promote war theft and confusion (orthogonal to the truth)- London, Washington and Israel come to mind as the main culprits. I wonder if its one of these place that are in the firing line. Knocking out the propaganda voice might just be a good thing for the planet... but not for people who live their.

It certainly is an astonishing time to be alive.

Israel and USA popped in my head, too. There was one session about percentage of psychopaths in certain countries. Maybe those countries with the highest percentage of psychopaths will be striken first or hardest.

Maybe this post would fit better somewhere else, but this session, especially the closing comments, hit me quite hard. I always feel a kind of anxiety when I'm reminded of preparation, like I'm totally not doing enough to be prepared.

Spending a lot of time doing Uni work and other such things, when I'm pretty well convinced that the poop is about to hit the fan, feels like I'm living a total lie. Sometimes I think I should just drop out, learn some proper handy real life skills, and really get prepared for tough times and have something substantial to give to others. But then, despite the monotony of Uni and my job, they keep the money coming in. Enough to allow me good food, and books anyway, as well as both being opportunities for self Work.

Maybe I'm just being drastic here, but it feels like the universe is bringing out the bright neon signs and, although I'm paying attention, it just doesn't feel like I'm acting on these signs like I should.

Thank you for the session :)

Thanks for the session..

from 2 weeks I'm also tired.. and sleeping 10-12 h per day... it is not normal..

Living now near Los Almos, and the Four Corners.....I am going to say - there will probably be a lot of activity here. Left wondering, if dark can attract good.......as in intervention. The polarities are so incredibly stark here, and often deceptive. I did see the comet recently.......and what I thought to be a UFO is September, only to be reported in the paper the following day, as a weather balloon......

Thank you so very much for your efforts Laura and crew. :D

Carlise said:
Maybe this post would fit better somewhere else, but this session, especially the closing comments, hit me quite hard. I always feel a kind of anxiety when I'm reminded of preparation, like I'm totally not doing enough to be prepared.

Spending a lot of time doing Uni work and other such things, when I'm pretty well convinced that the poop is about to hit the fan, feels like I'm living a total lie. Sometimes I think I should just drop out, learn some proper handy real life skills, and really get prepared for tough times and have something substantial to give to others. But then, despite the monotony of Uni and my job, they keep the money coming in. Enough to allow me good food, and books anyway, as well as both being opportunities for self Work.

Maybe I'm just being drastic here, but it feels like the universe is bringing out the bright neon signs and, although I'm paying attention, it just doesn't feel like I'm acting on these signs like I should.

Thank you for the session :)

I know how you feel. The decision to "drop out" or not may not be available soon. Things are rarely just black and white though are they?

Back
Top Bottom