Session 23 March 2013

Laura said:
Session Date: March 23rd 2013

Q: (L) A surge in the electric cord! Next? (Andromeda) Do we want to ask anything about the new pope? (L) Nah.

I am intrigued by the offhand dismissal about asking a question or questions concerning the new pope.
Given that the whereabouts of many public figures have been the subject of questions to the Cs, it's almost natural to inquire about the changes that might come about as a result of this particular situation that the Catholic Church is experiencing, since no small influence is exerted by this organization on the socio-political landscape of the BBM.

The Catholic Church is influential, but it is also as an insitution slow to make changes. One pope might be a little more liberal or a little less dogmatic than another. What kind of things do you think the new pope might do that would change the socio-political landscape?

Q: (Belibaste) So if a group of individuals acquires, stores, information that is orthogonal to truth, i.e. lies, will this fact of acquiring information that is orthogonal to truth increase the attraction to meteorites or cometary bodies?

A: Yes

So, cat's out of the bag. Knowledge LITERALLY protects by being comet-repellent. :cool2:

Laura said:
Carlise said:
Maybe this post would fit better somewhere else, but this session, especially the closing comments, hit me quite hard. I always feel a kind of anxiety when I'm reminded of preparation, like I'm totally not doing enough to be prepared.

Spending a lot of time doing Uni work and other such things, when I'm pretty well convinced that the poop is about to hit the fan, feels like I'm living a total lie. Sometimes I think I should just drop out, learn some proper handy real life skills, and really get prepared for tough times and have something substantial to give to others. But then, despite the monotony of Uni and my job, they keep the money coming in. Enough to allow me good food, and books anyway, as well as both being opportunities for self Work.

Maybe I'm just being drastic here, but it feels like the universe is bringing out the bright neon signs and, although I'm paying attention, it just doesn't feel like I'm acting on these signs like I should.

Thank you for the session :)

Maybe ya'll can formulate some simple progressions of questions about what it really means to be "prepared"? I promise we'll do another very soon!!! It's just been hectic around here, one thing after another, and finally the taxes were all done after weeks of accounting data entry. So now, with the business out of the way, we can try to get back to normal, whatever that is. In short, another session soon, so let's get some good questions together about what "being prepared" really means. I have the feeling that it isn't what people usually think.

looking forward to it...
thanks a lot ,

Thanks for posting this session. So, it seems, discerning lies from truth -- internally and externally -- is very important in the preparation for the coming events.

Very interesting session. Thank you!

Q: (Belibaste) More negative. Okay. Can one individual, or several individuals, attract in a similar manner as this place, some cometary bodies?

Q: (Belibaste) Is it because their electric charge collectively or individually is modified?

A: Not only electric charge. In the realm from which some of these things are manifested or, better, "directed", information is king.

Q: (Belibaste) So if a group of individuals acquires, stores, information that is orthogonal to truth, i.e. lies, will this fact of acquiring information that is orthogonal to truth increase the attraction to meteorites or cometary bodies?

Maybe this also relates to the EEQT.

from http://www.sott.net/articles/show/151667-Order-Out-of-Chaos

Our universe seems to be made up of matter/energy and of consciousness.

Matter/energy by itself "prefers", as it seems, a chaotic state.

Matter/energy by itself doesn't even have a concept of "creation" or "organization". It is the consciousness that brings to life these concepts and by its interaction with matter pushes the universe towards chaos and decay or towards order and creation.

This phenomenon can modeled mathematically and simulated on a computer using EEQT (Event Enhanced Quantum Theory). Whether EEQT faithfully models the interaction of consciousness with matter, we do not know; but chances are that it does because it seems to describe correctly physical phenomena better than just the orthodox quantum mechanics or its rival theories (Bohmian mechanics, GRW etc.)

What we learn from EEQT can be described in simple terms as follows:

Let us call our material universe "the system". The system is characterized by a certain "state". It is useful to represent the state of the system as a point on a disc. The central point of the disk, its origin, is the state of chaos. We could also describe it as "Infinite Potential." The points on the boundary represents "pure states" of being, that is states with "pure, non-fuzzy, knowledge". In between there are mixed states. The closer the state is to the boundary, the more pure, more 'organized' it is.

Now, an external "observer", a "consciousness unit", has some idea - maybe accurate, maybe false or anywhere in between - about the "real state" of the system, and observes the system with this "belief" about the state. Observation, if prolonged, causes the state of the system to "jump". In this sense, you DO "create your own reality", but the devil, as always, is in the details.

The details are that the resulting state of the system under observation can be more pure, or more chaotic depending on the "direction" of the jump. The direction of the jump depends on how objective - how close to the reality of the actual state - the observation is.

According to EEQT if the expectations of the observer are close to the actual state of the system, the system jumps, more often than not, into more organized, less chaotic state.

If, on the other hand, the expectation of the observer is close to the negation of the actual state (that is when the observer's beliefs are not TRUE according to the ACTUAL state - the objective reality), then the state of the system, typically, will jump into a state that is more chaotic, less organized. Moreover, it will take, as a rule, much longer time to accomplish such a jump.

In other words, if the observer's knowledge of the actual state is close to the truth, then the very act of observation and verification causes a jump quickly, and the resulting state is more organized; pure. If the observer's knowledge of the actual state is false, then it takes usually a long time to cause a change in the state of the system, and the resulting state is more chaotic.

In short, everyone who "believes" in an attempt to "create reality" that is different from what IS, adds to the increase of chaos and entropy. If your beliefs are orthogonal to the truth, no matter how strongly you believe them, you are essentially coming into conflict with how the Universe views itself and I can assure you, you ain't gonna win that contest. You are inviting destruction upon yourself and all who engage in this "staring down the universe" exercise with you.

On the other hand, if you are able to view the Universe as it views itself, objectively, without blinking, and with acceptance of the reality and appropriate responses to how things really are, you then become more "aligned" with the Creative energy of the universe and your very consciousness becomes a transducer of order energy, and your actions are consonant with what is. Your energy of observation, given unconditionally, matched by the appropriate actions, can bring order to chaos, can create out of infinite potential.

[...]

Do you observe the world based on truth, objectivity, as the Universe views itself? That brings life.

Or, do you view the word based on lies, subjectivity, and do you seek to shut-out, control, or force the world to bend to your will?

If so, you have chosen Death.

It is only Truth and actions based on Truth that will restore Life and order to our world.

Thank you very much for the session to all of you, the team in the chateau, the C's and all the comments and analysis of the session. The profundity of the interpretations are so plain of lessons to think about. The parable of the virgins is a really beautiful one, like a fairy tale. It tells us, I think, how you can be a virgin ready to enter a new stage or a foolish that is not ready at all. The lesson of the virgins is interesting, how they are hard in their words when speaking to the foolish and at the same time telling them that they (the foolish) are not ready yet to enter the room. They seem to respect the situation of the foolish and their help to them is telling them that they can go to look for oil (knowledge) because they are not ready yet. Where I am in this tale? Sometimes I am the virgin and people I know are the foolish. Sometimes a am the foolish, not ready yet.

Thank you very much all of you.

Spiral Out said:

Cheers Spiral Out, I've never seen that article before; that makes perfect sense. As we start to see the world more objectively, we begin to learn our lessons. Once those lessons are learned, it causes a jump into greater objectivity, as we are done with those lessons and ready to move 'outwards' on the disc, learn more lessons and see things even more objectively. I guess this is what is meant by dancing with the Universe.

loreta said:
Thank you very much for the session to all of you, the team in the chateau, the C's and all the comments and analysis of the session. The profundity of the interpretations are so plain of lessons to think about. The parable of the virgins is a really beautiful one, like a fairy tale. It tells us, I think, how you can be a virgin ready to enter a new stage or a foolish that is not ready at all. The lesson of the virgins is interesting, how they are hard in their words when speaking to the foolish and at the same time telling them that they (the foolish) are not ready yet to enter the room. They seem to respect the situation of the foolish and their help to them is telling them that they can go to look for oil (knowledge) because they are not ready yet. Where I am in this tale? Sometimes I am the virgin and people I know are the foolish. Sometimes a am the foolish, not ready yet.

It seems to me that this parable is aimed directly at people doing the Work, or who think they are doing the Work. Most people obviously have no hope of being torchbearers, but even for us with a little more knowledge it is easy to slip into complacency, and maybe some of us will not be truly prepared when the Son of Man arrives. Something to keep in our thoughts daily IMO.

Green_Manalishi said:
If knowledge is the "oil", they didn't share the "oil" with the foolish. Should there be a point where knowledge should not be shared with others, in a kind of too late to wake up scenario perhaps?

Maybe just not share with those who are along for a free lunch.

Thank you Laura and crew for this session.

I just wondered if "prepare yourself" could also be something like " conquer the fear/angst of dying" (like in the 'V 'movie).
Or "don't blink in the eyes of darkness" or "enjoy the show".
And after these 15 years of working on knowledge gathering (thanks sooo much Laura) and applying it "you will do what you will do" each in his/her own way.

Just my 3 cents. phiw.
sorry if this is noise

dugdeep said:
Thanks so much for the session :D

Perhaps it relates to using one's talents in an STO manner, sharing them, spreading them for the benefit of others, versus hording, hiding and using your "talents" only for yourself. Perhaps using one's talents is how one "prepares", if that makes sense.
I'm thinking that bartering/exchanging knowledge would equate to a form of currency when survival is in question.Eg I can show you how to build a house and maybe you can show me how to connect solar energy or plumbing.

Knowledge of herbal medicine would come in really handy too when there are no health food stores around. :halo:

Hello all! Relatively new to the C's material, but everyday I find answers that I seek, in them. Keep up the good work!
I was reading latest transcript and when they said about being prepared like the wise vigins, I remembered reading something in a Greek awekening blog about preparing your soul for what's to come. It was refering to the delphic commandmends, which are below in English translation.
http://imthinkingallowed.blogspot.gr/2012/01/carved-on-temple-of-delphoi-were-three.html

I don't know if they are relevant, but I know inside me that I had to post this here.

PS: Sorry for the bad English!

thanks for the session to everyone who made it possible. I like the parable of the wise and foolish virgins. I did not hear it before. It's interesting how entrance into the kingdom of heaven can be compared to the transition from 3D to 4D.

The reference of the wise virgins parable also makes me think about a previous session :

Session 9 April 2011 said:
A: Yes. When you remember yourselves five or ten years ago, do you recognize the changes thus far?

Q: Everyone: “yes!”

A: Do you not suspect that these changes are also matched or mirrored in your most basic structure?

Q: (L) Hadn’t really thought about it.

A: This is how work on the self works! It prepares you for even more dramatic and rapid changes! And this is ”receivership capacity”.

Q: So, you’re saying when you work on yourself, and you change something from a certain level, that it acts on more fundamental levels even as far as your DNA? Which then enables you to receive finer or differently tuned energies, which can help to change you more? And if that happens, it enables you to achieve more and do more. Is that sort of what we’re getting at here?

A: Yes. Not quite clear as you put it; but close enough.

Q: (L) Do I need to be clearer?

A: When you do, you will.
(Emphasis mine)

Maybe there's no clear link between this "receivership capacity" and the amount of oil that the wise virgins had planned with them (by the way, the arabic expression "āl-kymyā" literally means "the science quantities". And the wise virgins had oil = fat). If all the actions we have taken on ourselves for all these years (the Work, EE, diet, mind, emotions, body) allow us to expand our "receivership capacity" it may also allow us to be "received" by the groom of the parable.

My 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom