Session 23 March 2013

thank you Laura and the team for the session, thanks to all the comments,replys of our forum members ,i could understand much deeper the information from the session,like for example trully doing the work vs barely/hollowly doing the work,(in my case it applies the 2nd scenario),much food for thoght indeed,thank you all once again.

Piscarian said:
For some reason I interpreted "See/C you soon" as meaning "We will be you soon."

Or as in, you will be a "C" soon. :shock:

Or maybe that's the same thing... :)

Thank you for the session once again Laura, and team! Also, thank you all for the thought out replies. There is certainly a great deal to ponder here.
I'm very grateful that the C's give out those little hints that give us hope in these dark times.

Now is as good of time as any to kick it up a notch with the EE, be more careful with the diet, and start steam rolling out those pemmican bars.

Mrs. Peel said:
Piscarian said:
For some reason I interpreted "See/C you soon" as meaning "We will be you soon."

Or as in, you will be a "C" soon. :shock:

Or maybe that's the same thing... :)

I thought 3D people harvest to 4D instead of 6? Or is it like one of those "time is an illusion" things? :huh:

Concerning the 10 virgins: Could these be the 10 lost strands of DNA?
Are the 5 with oil the Ademic race and the 5 with out the Pre-Ademic race?
Contemplating these questions....

I think the "C you soon" was just a bit of punning fun though there could be a deeper meaning. Remember, they've said "long time, no Cs" before, which was also just a bit of fun.

This is gonna sound crazy but I have already read this session months ago....... WTH?? I aint joking...

Thanks for the Session.

What does it mean to be prepared right now? The world is changing rapidly, profoundly. Preparedness means recognizing the Signs, learning the way the Universe is going and helping to further It's intent?

Much to ponder. Thanks to all for the discussion. Looking forward to the next session.

Mac

emilien512 said:
This is gonna sound crazy...

Agreed

emilien512 said:
…but I have already read this session months ago.......

Well maybe if you read any more ‘sessions from the future’ before the rest of us, you could forward them on? It would save folk from having to interrupt their other work to do more Cs sessions. So little time, so much to do! :knitting:

emilien512 said:
WTH?? I aint joking...

On the other hand, maybe it was deja vu, or maybe you just imagined it, maybe this post is just noise? Notice that no one else has said that they read it before.

Hello people!

Thank you for sharing,I think that contributing to each other we can put the whole picture together.
There are few biblical references: virgins, talents, maybe Noia is connected with Noah?
Also that reference that information is the king sounds like : In the kingdom of the blind,the one-eyed are kings.
What is information? Maybe a way of thinking?
Why were some virgins foolish? Did they had some bumpers they didn't solved out? Why weren't they aware?
I know it is said we're not supposed to anticipate anything and we should enjoy the show- so that's what the wise virgins did.
If we are not supporting each other it is possible that our fuel can be burned sooner on something not important?
Maybe we should liberate ourselves from 3D worries and think more creatively but carefully so we won't get off of our tracks?
STO means total lack of care for yourself, so maybe we should instead of worrying, radiant, give the best of ourselves when the time comes?
What does doozie mean?
Concerning Plague, I don't know, maybe we can become immune in some way doing the work, activate something in our DNA?
If I'll think of something more I' ll post it later.
When you keep up the Work you are encouraging me to do the same, so thanx again.
I don't know you but I'm experiencing you as some sort of Family.
Is pronoia good or bad? It feels good.

Thank you Laura and the Chateau folk for another thought provoking session.

A: See/C you soon!

My interpretation of this response, apart from the message itself, is marrying or merging of literal / abstract thinking?

The shape of the C for me is representative of the outstretched arms of a joyful, loving parent (the C‘s), as they/us see their beloved children approach ever closer for embrace (union).

Those children that is, who have remembered that the wind up torches they have diligently saved up for, to light the way through stormy times, still require effort for them to work! :)

As well as 'being prepared' physically and psychologically by identifying and applying knowledge to our limiting emotions; maybe its time to 'be prepared' psychologically and spiritually to our limiting perceptions? The approaching wave may have increasingly extreme, intense and highly strange phenomena, as well as more obvious signs such as earth changes, societial collapse etc.

What 'new bodies' or abilities/perceptions will manifest in us I wonder? The 'high level networking' is something I have not come across, so I look forward to more discussion and learning opportunities on that particularly.

emilien512 said:
This is gonna sound crazy but I have already read this session months ago....... WTH?? I aint joking...

I also thought that I had read this session before. I was surprised that the name Pronoia was repeated.

I was surprised that the name Pronoia was repeated.

Maybe you're mistaken? I found similar names which were spelled Poronia (2002) and Poinonia (2009) mentioned here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,9504.msg306128.html#msg306128

At the same page Ana mentioned an association with the gnostic name of Protennoia. See this post:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,9504.msg97855.html#msg97855

Hope this helps a bit.

Back
Top Bottom