Session 23 March 2013

When I read:
A: Pronoia.

Q: (L) And where do you transmit from?

A: Cassiopaea.

In addition to the following:

A: We would have liked to arrange things so that it could have hit [birds start chirping a lot in the background] on the very day of the book release, however things just don't work that way in the STO reality. Thus, the same applies to predictions of future impacts.

Q: (L) Which reminds me... I was reading in this book about Greek religion by Walter Burkert that the term "paean" was used to describe to the type of songs that were sung in the worship of the god Apollo in the most ancient times. And Apollo was supposedly the Hyperborean god, and if my suppositions are correct, was also the god that was worshipped at
Stonehenge
. Any connection there?

Q: (L) Okay. What else? (Ailen) I can't hear a thing with the birds! (L) Hush up back there! (Mr. Scott) They were fine for awhile, and they all woke up. They're repeating letters and answers to each other. (L) Okay, what's our next topic? (PoB) One more question. Was there any connection between the Russian meteorite and the asteroid DA14?

A: Not only electric charge. In the realm from which some of these things are manifested or, better, "directed", information is king.

Q: (Belibaste) So if a group of individuals acquires, stores, information that is orthogonal to truth, i.e. lies, will this fact of acquiring information that is orthogonal to truth increase the attraction to meteorites or cometary bodies?

A: Yes

Q: (Belibaste) How does it work?

A: Other realm just mentioned... Gravity waves.

Q: (L) Are you saying that gravity waves are a property of a different realm?

A: Mostly.

I found it interesting that the C's transmitted/transferred information about arranging things at the exact moment that
began chirping. In addition, the words [birds start chirping in the background] took the place of a physical location. Or if looked at in another way it encompassed the physical location. It made me think of the language of the birds. The language of the unconscious/shadow self being ordered by the joining of the male/female aspect of our conscious self.

In addition, when Laura mentioned "paean" as being a song sung to Apollo and that Apollo was supposedly the Hyperborean god I thought of how the bracketed words [birds start chirping in the background] could be interpreted as being transmitted/transferred via the 6th density realm, via the C's. The collective unconscious of humanity. So what is the song being sung? To me, it is a song and dance of Love and also for the yearning to Love. It is a song with the ability to unite the conscious/unconscious, the male/female aspects of the macrocosm and the microcosm as well as the microcosm to the macrocosm. Each part being whole and each whole being part. Perhaps there is a connection of unstable gravity waves (the unconscious Queen?) to the realm of the "king"?

[Note: I was listening to Pandora while writing this and I thought I would share the songs that came on with you.)

Talk - Coldplay (While writing about the language of the birds)
Jammin - Bob Marley (While writing about Paean being sung)
I'm yours - Jason Mraz (While writing about the dance)
Ants Marching - Dave Matthews
New Soul - Yael Naim
Home - Michael Buble
For What it's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
All I need - Matt Kearney
Imagine - John Lennon
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong (I was writing about Each whole being part and each part being whole)
Love - Matt White
She Talks to Angels

Crash Into Me - Dave Mathews Band
I will follow you into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie (Was writing about informing the unconscious)

You are probably thinking that sure is a lot of songs for such a short post! All I can say is groovy!

Sorry for writing a few days later. I'm at the epicenter of the catastrophic rain occurred in Argentina. I am still without internet. And the picture here is still quite distressing.

Thanks Alana, very interesting what you've shared.
That you have named to Becker reminded me the buddhist David Loy. This article punctually:
_http://www.zen-occidental.net/articles1/loy4.html

Buddhism, and also I have to appoint Nietzsche, showed me, in my teens, that my programs were not good for stop the terror of death (as both finished destroying my "certainties implanted" catholics). I think my existential terror is due to the early death of my Sister. She died at 6 months (I had almost two years approx). This perhaps was very tragic, as perhaps happened when my mental window was still open. But even if it was not for that, it sure cause my mother became hysterical with the care of my brother and me. Well, all I have very psychoanalyzed, but is useless. Only more entangled in vicious circles of difficult escape, I think.
And today it hurts me more than anything when I feel all the time that I lost and the little awareness I have, my ridiculous power of action. And then, when I tell my father for example, about what's next in cataclysms, or speak of psychopathy, it always ends up saying he no longer wants to live. And I have not much more to say. I might think that the world is very creative, thank you The Cassiopaean Experiment, almost sometimes I feel it, but I also have not gained access to universal creativity, and that for my own ignorance and comfort.

Obyvatel:
Maybe we need more exercises like this (although that series of exercises of Epictetus are so difficult, because they feel inhuman for me). Or directly exercise "The Last Hour of Life" of Gurdjieff. Or some methodical of Socrates. Anything, for the whatever time we have left on this plane, we can be more safe in our interior when the horror seeing so many people die in mass (I think it may be less unbearable to see even our personal death instead how everything known dies, everyone). and so avoid being broken heart, literally.

Hi WIN52

I'm a bit puzzled by your post.

WIN 52 said:
Could our world, Earth, become inhabitable from a series of Nuclear Plant melt downs, bombs and falling rocks, forcing some sort of evacuation, in order to save our race of humans? Could the human race move to 4D as a group? It has been done before.

Right after my stroke 2005, I had a very strong vision about something resembling a world wide convention where people were gathered and taken off world. Some people would not leave. I am just not sure if these are old memories surfacing or a glimpse of what is to come. One thing is for sure, there seems to be a purging going on right now which seems to be escalating.

When you say the human race has moved to 4D as a group before, what are you talking about? And why would that happen anyway if most of them aren't ready or prepared? Are you saying that you know this because of your vision?

That is kind of the point behind the need to raise your frequency via diet.

From what I understand, raising your frequency isn't just a question of diet, but has more to do with working on yourself by gathering knowledge and applying it, which includes but isn't limited to diet.

And to answer your question here:
Religious groups get caught up with killing each other in the name of God, all the time. Which groups are right?

None of them are. Killing someone in the name of God is never right.

Rose said:
Hi WIN52

WIN 52 said:
Could our world, Earth, become inhabitable from a series of Nuclear Plant melt downs, bombs and falling rocks, forcing some sort of evacuation, in order to save our race of humans? Could the human race move to 4D as a group? It has been done before.

Right after my stroke 2005, I had a very strong vision about something resembling a world wide convention where people were gathered and taken off world. Some people would not leave. I am just not sure if these are old memories surfacing or a glimpse of what is to come. One thing is for sure, there seems to be a purging going on right now which seems to be escalating.

When you say the human race has moved to 4D as a group before, what are you talking about? And why would that happen anyway if most of them aren't ready or prepared? Are you saying that you know this because of your vision?
I had an experience which I found kind of confusing, till I started reading The Wave, The Secret History of The World and the C's sessions.

From what I understand, raising your frequency isn't just a question of diet, but has more to do with working on yourself by gathering knowledge and applying it, which includes but isn't limited to diet.
There has been a strong connection with some sort of information stream, most of my life. It has gained strength since introducing the KD diet. Plus, recovery of paralysis, post stroke, has picked up the pace. Eyesight and hearing has also improved.
Religious groups get caught up with killing each other in the name of God, all the time. Which groups are right?

What is Israel doing? Church of England? US wars in the name of God? Lets bomb them for Alla?

Sounds like you should do more reading?

WIN 52 said:
Rose said:
Hi WIN52

WIN 52 said:

I had an experience which I found kind of confusing, till I started reading The Wave, The Secret History of The World and the C's sessions.

I must admit I was confused as well when I read your remark about the human race moving to 4D WIN52. I'm even more confused with your reply to Rose. Could you elaborate please because you state it like it is a fact and I'm wondering from where did this information come?

WIN 52 said:
Rose said:
WIN 52 said:

There has been a strong connection with some sort of information stream, most of my life. It has gained strength since introducing the KD diet. Plus, recovery of paralysis, post stroke, has picked up the pace. Eyesight and hearing has also improved.
That's great to hear WIN52. :)

WIN 52 said:
Rose said:

What is Israel doing? Church of England? US wars in the name of God? Lets bomb them for Alla?

From what I can see Rose was just stating that killing in the name of God is wrong. She was not defending Israel, England or the US for that matter. Why would you feel the need to tell her she needs to read more?

Pete said:
WIN 52 said:
Rose said:

From what I can see Rose was just stating that killing in the name of God is wrong. She was not defending Israel, England or the US for that matter. Why would you feel the need to tell her she needs to read more?

That's exactly what I meant. I wasn't defending anybody who's killing in the name of God, on the contrary. Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

Rose said:
Maybe I wasn't clear enough.
You were perfectly clear, IMO.

:::

Regarding the backorder at Blackwell's of Nicoll's book 'The New Man', they just cancelled the order as they aren't able to get hold of it.

Did you try Amazon? (Search: Nicoll The New Man Amazon)
_http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=new+man+nicoll&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=19725597621&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=s&hvrand=1531956186315179784&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&ref=pd_sl_9ju5ys11kc_b

Possibly I read it the wrong way.

I can't understand why people fight and kill each other all the time. They always seem to be justified for doing so, in their thinking.

Lawrence Davidson, Professor of Middle East History at West Chester University says that it is hard for Americans to understand why this war went on for 11 years and what they are still doing there now.

"From the American standpoint this war was never winnable - if winnable means the defeat of the Taliban or anti-foreign forces that passed by the name of the Taliban," he told RT.

"We are not going to defeat the Taliban, which is a multifaceted sort of operation. We are in a country that isn't really unified. The central government really doesn't have a lot of power throughout the country. And when we are done, my opinion is that it will rapidly disappear."

Peace activist David Swanson blames US media coverage for keeping Americans unaware of the real face of the war in Afghanistan, which he describes as "one-sided slaughter of helpless people."

"Even the news articles about this strike which killed a greater number of people are dominated by paragraphs talking about another strike that killed Americans," he told RT.

"The US deaths of course are always smaller numbers but they dominate the coverage. Americans are not aware of the extent to which this war is essentially a one-sided slaughter of helpless people who meant us no ill, and has been for over a decade."

from herehttp://www.sott.net/article/260646-Mass-slaughter-Twelve-civilians-including-11-children-killed-in-Afghan-NATO-strik

Ten years of bloodshed justified by what?

All those people in churches on Sunday mornings give power to their political beasts. Does ignorance make it right?

When people were lifted from Kanteck, taken to 4D and then brought to Earth was not the big wave we are told is headed here. The last one was 300,000 years ago, in which there was some sort of graduation

WIN 52 said:

I can't understand why people fight and kill each other all the time. They always seem to be justified for doing so, in their thinking.

<SNIP>

All those people in churches on Sunday mornings give power to their political beasts. Does ignorance make it right?

When people were lifted from Kanteck, taken to 4D and then brought to Earth was not the big wave we are told is headed here. The last one was 300,000 years ago, in which there was some sort of graduation

No, you are doing what I loathe in forums. Someone posts some comment, and instead of actually reading it (she was agreeing about how the bloodshed is a waste), you assume that she meant otherwise. Or, someone asks for help, mentioning the diagnostic steps they took, and someone posts the typical solution- of course not having read the post to see that the poster did try that already. Oh and they too like to say "why haven't you read the FAQ" meanwhile seeing that THEY haven't read the comment!

Why the weird shift in subject to Kantek? I can't make sense of YOUR train of thought. Rose makes perfect sense to me.

Edit: Maybe english is not your first language. But still, the shift to Kantek is confusing... what lead to this thought and how does this help us with the session?

Divide By Zero said:
WIN 52 said:

<SNIP>

No, you are doing what I loathe in forums. Someone posts some comment, and instead of actually reading it (she was agreeing about how the bloodshed is a waste), you assume that she meant otherwise. Or, someone asks for help, mentioning the diagnostic steps they took, and someone posts the typical solution- of course not having read the post to see that the poster did try that already. Oh and they too like to say "why haven't you read the FAQ" meanwhile seeing that THEY haven't read the comment!

Why the weird shift in subject to Kantek? I can't make sense of YOUR train of thought. Rose makes perfect sense to me.

Edit: Maybe english is not your first language. But still, the shift to Kantek is confusing... what lead to this thought and how does this help us with the session?

I agree WIN 52. You speak of your visions and all this speculation about 4d, and if I recall correctly from previous threads, you also listen to what you interpret as spiritual guides in your head (apologies if that was somebody else). Your posts are not easy to follow and maybe it is actually you that needs to come back down to Earth and read a little more.

Have you had a chance to read political ponerology, or some of the psychology and narcissism books on the reading list? The wave also deals extensively with the problem of evil.

As for the visions, I think it's important to take them with a grain of salt and be open to the possibility that they may just be images. Since it's quite self-referential, I'm not sure how useful the visions you share are to others here. For what it's worth.

Divide By Zero said:
WIN 52 said:

He was just trying to clarify for me if I'm not mistaken. I asked him earlier if he could explain his statement:
WIN 52 said:
"Could the human race move to 4D as a group? It has been done before."
When he said it had been done before it sounded like it was a fact and I was just wondering from what information he was going on.

Q: (L) Well, we notice that the weather has really gone freaking crazy all over the planet. There are gigantic sink holes opening up in place after place. There are more and more creatures being washed up from the oceans on beaches by the thousands - or even millions, dead. (Andromeda) Storms, tornadoes. (L) Places were tornadoes don't usually happen. Migrations. What kind of migrations? (Kniall) Dolphins. (L) Oh, that incredible mass migration of dolphins. And wasn't there one of sharks, too? (Andromeda) That was last year, but yeah. (L) Creatures being found in strange places...

A: All stimulated by the approaching wave.

Q: (L) Stimulated by the approaching wave? They sense something, is that what you're saying?

A: No, the wave and its electrical and magnetic components affect the entire solar system thus, the Earth and certain geological events; this then can lead to mass deaths.
I've been thinking about the above for a week on and off and keep reading about all the reports of creatures dying in the oceans and I really keep coming back to the thought of when is this topic going to make the jump from repeated fish, etc die offs to one day mass amount of people dying on a regular basis. I guess we already have it with people being killed by weather, earthquakes and the such over the last few years, but I keep thinking that it is going to make the next step up in people dying and reach the mass consciousness of people that things have gone crazy. Maybe it will plague. These oceans die offs, etc don't bode well for humanity.

edit added:
Q: (L) Okay. (Andromeda) Past comet streams? (L) So in other words, if we factor in what we know from the science of, say, Victor Clube and Bill Napier, plus observations we make, plus historical records, etc. and signs, we can figure out that something is probably fairly imminent. That would be my best guess. My thought is that if we don't get a plague from this one that exploded over Russia, we will from the next one. That's my best guess.

A: Good guess!

Quoting:
[quote author=Bear]
I've been thinking about the above for a week on and off and keep reading about all the reports of creatures dying in the oceans and I really keep coming back to the thought of when is this topic going to make the jump from repeated fish, etc die offs to one day mass amount of people dying on a regular basis. I guess we already have it with people being killed by weather, earthquakes and the such over the last few years, but I keep thinking that it is going to make the next step up in people dying and reach the mass consciousness of people that things have gone crazy. Maybe it will plague. These oceans die offs, etc don't bode well for humanity.
[/quote]

Could you clarify what you said here? I'm not connecting the dots. Nothing bad and worse benefit humanity, and the fear of the bad and worse produces emotions that psychopaths draw their sustenance. They feed on fear... They feed on humans.

That said, help me please understand your comment in context with this thread.. I am learning... thank you so much for your time.

edit quote

Back
Top Bottom