Session 23 March 2013

Mainly since all these sea creatures, etc are dying (as related to what the C's said in the quote) I'm wondering if and when humans are next. Not sure how else to say it.

Regarding kites:

Something I believe Gurdjieff said has been on my mind; that in the past it was known that things which once belonged to a person are attached to them through the astral plane, and that that this had some special uses.

It has also been mentioned in this thread that a few molecules could have made the difference between a Chelyabinsk overhead explosion and total destruction of the city. And how this relates to chaos theory, where these things are nearly impossible to predict because a chaotic function will return completely different results due to rounding errors. And lastly, that the determining factor is related to the concentration of lies and negativity.

It occurs to me then that maybe if a person has astral connections with their bloodline, this may be used along with the chaotic nature of the atmosphere to influence, in the same way as comets, where the kite lands.

It does make sense that chaotic functions in nature are the easiest way for non-3D entities or processes to affect 3D, that putting something in a chaotic environment with specific knowledge would be a way of achieving "very unlikely" things, to put it one way.

Bear said:
Mainly since all these sea creatures, etc are dying (as related to what the C's said in the quote) I'm wondering if and when humans are next. Not sure how else to say it.

Got it. Thanks for responding! I guess my point was that psychopaths feed on our fear, so keeping us in stages of fear is a fun for them.

In just the last few days I have stumbled into the CHANI project, and it is very interesting. With respect to your question (mine too), when are humans next?, the 'entity' that spoke to CERN researchers said 'it' was not alien it was like us but in another realm, watching our two realms come to the point of fusing. *It* gives dates and events to watch for, but the date give for we here in this realm to make a choice is 15 May. It does not give a year, but looking at the events, it appears this is the year where the fusing begins. From what I've been reading here from the C's sessions, and the events in the new, as well as the events/questions the entity mentions, such as sonic booms (which is apparently a signal that the realms are beginning to collide already. This is due to the explosion in the heavens several months ago, and we are just not beginning to receive the sound waves from it, soon to be followed with the big show. That I surmise is the fireballs the C's have just mentioned on 3/23 session. So, it seems to suggest, time is short. Entity said that diet was important as well.. there are about 20000 pages of q & a's, this done between '94 - '99. Contact was lost with the parallel realm in software upgrade preparation for y2k.

Here are a couple of links to read for yourself if you like. It's fascinating and between what the C's have said that they are US in the future, and entity saying it lives here on this planet with us, but different realm and timeline (or line time he says)..
First I would strongly suggest reading the Nexus Article first, as that gives background to the CHANI entity. I am not really sure what to think about finding both this forum and now CHANI right at this time, but I take it as a sign for one, and an opportunity and nudge to work on mind/body/spirit balance. The CHANI thing may be an elaborate hoax.. I honestly don't have a feel for it one way or the other, and I don't like to fall into rabbit holes. :) Anyway, I thought it would be worthy to share this with the forum, and perhaps, we can ask the C's about CHANI.

Link for the Chani project forum - __http://thechaniproject.com/forum/

Nexus article - _http://thechaniproject.com/nexus.html

Excerpt from the Nexus article:
Below is the opening post on the "me tel u now" thread. After reviewing more than 100 predictions, I decided on this collection to start the thread:

"many things go wrong 15 may because door opens with portal to dark matters not undestanding earth beings
sharon will dimise be4 15 may
mandela will dimise be4 15 may
thatcher will stroke be4 15 may
japan warring thing will commenceing before 15 may secretly
oil gets very big sicknes no use anymore after 15 may
old bush will very sick be4 15 may
cheney will dimise be4 15 june
obama accident before 27 aperil
big sicknes be4 15 may
very moving earth on 17 aperils
oceon not sleeping when heaven things beware many waters to come drown
brown cheat be4 15 may
putin missing after 15 may many worry people do crazy things"

This is one of the first statements made by the Entity, and it was repeated at various times:
"u ask me many question me first answer u by xplain
to unerstan u and u in the univers u must unerstan these things
first u must unerstan the ilusion of infinti
then u must unerstan the infinty of ilusion
this mean noting but xplain everythings
so first u lern the u
then u lern the univers
then this xplain al and mean something"

More references to oil sickness and to the Japan earthquake and radiation:
"me post probabilitys ok
me cee crash plane on deck of us war ship 55 dimise
me cee us bomer crash sea
me cee many dolfin and whale go suicide
me cee 250 plus more demise acident and crash of plane europe people
me cee very moving earth again people of same shape eye japan
me cee sicknes go people of india and people of korea
me cee very oil sicknes people of america grow biger not aford buy oil anymores
me cee america people very angry go damage monument there capitol ok
me cee very big and final earth war this line time but u can stop stil
please forget oil yor oil become enemy after september yor line time
oil get radiation as me tel u be4 why u not belive me
me cry 4 u"

I have been doing a lot of reading here, and at the CHANI forum as well, so to me it really does seem that a lot of things are lining up. Also, to mods, I do not know if it okay to mention CHANI here, or to have posted the excerpt. Please delete my post if so, with my apologies. :-[

Oh dear, if that's the best channeling a Pentagon computer can come up with, they're screwed!

moonfly said:
The CHANI thing may be an elaborate hoax..

I think you're probably right.

Have you heard of the terms 'cosmic COINTELPRO', or 'New Age COINTELPRO'?

Check out our reports on them here.

Thank you Laura and Chateau crew for the session.

Laura said:
Session Date: March 23rd 2013

Q: (L) Okay. (Andromeda) Past comet streams? (L) So in other words, if we factor in what we know from the science of, say, Victor Clube and Bill Napier, plus observations we make, plus historical records, etc. and signs, we can figure out that something is probably fairly imminent. That would be my best guess. My thought is that if we don't get a plague from this one that exploded over Russia, we will from the next one. That's my best guess.

A: Good guess!

In terms of specific questions for the Cs on preparedness, I think it would be very valuable if they could elaborate some more on the type of plague that is likely to spread and how it will effect humans. The following are suggestions for questions, but they can probably be asked more precisely.

FWIW,

1) In relation to plague or pandemic sickness due to virus/pathogens from cometary material, can you say anything on the nature of the virus/pathogen and how it interacts with the human body

2) Is there anything that we should be aware of that we can do now to minimize the risk of becoming infected. This should be seen in addition to diet, breathing, Work, etc.

3) If a pandemic breaks loose are there any recommendations on how to minimize the risk of being infected other than trying to avoid exposure? (If I'm not mistaken, I recall something about Socrates walking around in a city where everyone was infected without becoming sick and have read similar stories about Swami Vivekananda, so there might be a consciousness/spiritual component at work here, as well).

4) If we become infected ourselves, are there any remedies we can use, things we can stock up on in advance or things we can do minimize the severity of the sickness? Or even cure it?

Oh my, Kniall, all.

Maybe the CHANI thing is going viral-ish? The 5d thing has me thinking of the 5d city on the hill reference by the C's.

This posted at CHANI forum:

_http://www.in5d.com/mysterious-loud-booms-and-5d-earth.html

Mysterious Loud Booms and 5D Earth

Last updated on March 30, 2013 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News

by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
_www.in5d.com
_www.HolisticCancerResearch.com

Loud booms are being heard all over the planet and they may be associated with 5D earth.

This information was gathered by Linda Moulton Howe's research of Duncan Roads investigation into the extraterrestrial downloading of 20,000 pages of information into the CIA computers in South Africa.

Howe stated, "There would a time coming in which there would be an overlap of dimensions... that was a natural process that happened occasionally in this cosmos (in which) the humans knew nothing about."

This galactic download occurred in the 1990's and reference a point in time that appears to be now.

Mysterious Loud Booms and 5D Earth | in5d.com | Esoteric, Spiritual and Metaphysical DatabaseHowe goes on to mention some of the Earth changes that would occur which may represent the initial change of dimensions.

"Part of what this 1990's 20,00 pages of transcripts allegedly describes were, there will be flashes of light, booms of light, strange humming sounds (and) all of the things that we have been getting in space in the last couple of years."

snipped to end

Mod's note: Edited to deactivate the links.

@moonfly Regards CHANI, from reading the repost of the Nexus article it looks like it is as Kniall said. Search and read up on who is behind godlikeproducts where the supposed channeling was first posted.

Edit added: also search for Nexus and Duncan Rhodes on this forum.

Thanks I will do a search on both.

I've heard about GLP before, and not a follower of any of their stuff. That this CHANI thing surfaced there, for lack of a better description, gave me great pause, which is why I wanted to encourage everyone to read the NEXUS article first. That way, nothing would be lost in translation.

As for Nexus and Duncan Rhodes, I have no frame of reference for either one of them, so thank you so much for suggesting a search. Perhaps I should do such things before posting :-[ .

Funny, the name Duncan Rhodes reminded me of an old Andy Griffith movie called "A Face in the Crowd". A preacher becomes a politician and starts to think he is God. And gets taken down by his own words. Good movie.

Thank you again.

Well, some predictions were made, let's keep our eyes open.

Laura said:
Well, some predictions were made, let's keep our eyes open.

Hi Laura!

I just wanted to thank you and your crew for this amazing forum!

I am enjoying everything about it, and learning so much.

Regarding the CHANI project, the thing that intrigues me is that this info was published years ago, before Obama was even on the radar. Also, with respect to dates, one of the references :

is the same exact date of Thatchers funeral. So that is an very interesting date specific call. Someone at the CHANI forum has put the whole document out in a pdf, and also a google document. Funny since the entity says we do not need google. LOL. Entity also says that if we don't see the events manifest, than do not not believe anything he says. Again, all this from YEARS ago. So, I am thinking what if this is some sort of experiment with time stretching and twisting. So the future we are to believe is coming draws our energy though creating interest, does that cause the event to manifest...IOW, we create what we think? If so, now what? I am comfortable in the thought of hour of choice, if we have one.

I like the thought of our soul knowing and making that choice.

I like what you said in one of your posts, and boy did it ever resonate with me. Awareness is protection.

I totally agree. Allowing your intuition and personal discernment to be heeded as well.

moonfly said:
Excerpt from the Nexus article:
Below is the opening post on the "me tel u now" thread. After reviewing more than 100 predictions, I decided on this collection to start the thread:

"many things go wrong 15 may because door opens with portal to dark matters not undestanding earth beings
sharon will dimise be4 15 may
mandela will dimise be4 15 may
thatcher will stroke be4 15 may
japan warring thing will commenceing before 15 may secretly
oil gets very big sicknes no use anymore after 15 may
old bush will very sick be4 15 may
cheney will dimise be4 15 june
obama accident before 27 aperil
big sicknes be4 15 may
oceon not sleeping when heaven things beware many waters to come drown
brown cheat be4 15 may
putin missing after 15 may many worry people do crazy things"

First Hit for CHANI :huh: - and others to go before May the 15?
I shall check The List from time to time...

Y...

More on CHANI,

It has it's own Biblioteca Pleyades page.

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_channelers20.htm

and ... sorry, project avalon

excerpt from end of one post.. this strikes a chord with me from reading some recent posts of Ark's journal, and from some reading YEARS ago on RMN... displaying the 'game' wheel. I remember it had a human image laying down as if at rest, and dream state bubbles surrounding it, each one a 'stop' in the game.. or a progression. It was a discussion at that point about transhumanism and it's part in progression or something.. was a shocking concept to me.

here's a quote from the PA thread:

The Council ordered us to be released, but said we would have to cancel our contract to help the Souls on Earth to evolve. We didn't want to leave, we found them very likable Beings, really Positively Polarized, and we wanted to stay and help, we just wanted also to be free to come and go as we pleased.

The only way we could stay, was to stay confined as a Group Soul, which meant Cycles of incarnation for us (as individuated Souls), which we had not done for a
long while. As I've stated before, there is no 'wrong' or 'right' seen from a Higher Density, but there are still consequences for every action.

Such is the law of Karmic effect. The contract had already been made between Yahweh, us, and the Council for us to provide the Catalyst so we had a right to be there, the Karmic effect of Yahweh imprisoning us on the Macrocosmic level, was that his individuated Souls would be imprisoned on the microcosmic level.

The Infinite Creator gave Yahweh (and all) the gift of Free Will to Create as we choose, but the Karmic effect of his choice was the Council quarantining the planet. A certain evolutionary level is required to be a functioning part of a Positive Unified Galactic Society.

As for "fighting for the freedom of all souls", remember that ultimately, this is a Game, that we are all playing here. We are actors, playing on the "stage of Life". This 'world' is all illusion, or 'though-form'.

No one really "dies", and no one is really hurt. In between incarnations, you know this very well.

But the rules of the game ensure that you must forget who you really are, so that you believe it is all 'real' whilst you are playing the game of Life. That is an essential prerequisite when you are making choices. Otherwise, the game would be too easy. This world is not reality. Though we can express Reality in it, if we so chose.

ATS: OK, so your family and fellow elites might be as entrapped in the Earthly realm as we are, but why actively propagate and aid the forces of enslavement?

HH: Because that is the part we have been contracted to play, in this game. In order to "win" (or more accurately to be successful in) the Game, we must be as Negatively Polarized as possible. Service to Self in the extreme. Violence, War, Hatred, Greed, Control, Enslavement, Genocide, Torture, Moral Degradation, Prostitution, Drugs, all these things and more, they serve our purpose. In the Game.

The difference between us and you, in the Game, is that we know that we are "playing". The less you know about the Game, and the less you remember that you're a player, the more "senseless" living becomes. In all these Negative things, we are providing you with tools. But you do not see it. It is not what we do, but how you react to it, that is important. We give you the tools. You have the Free Will choice how you will use them. You have to take responsibility. There is only One of Us here.

Understand that, and you will understand the Game.

End Quote:

Project Avalon source: _http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50646-Who-are-the-24-Elders-A-revelation

From reading the CHANI document so far, entity is serious about communicating the right and power of your own freewill, and why knowing YOURSELF is key.

The Chani website seems to archive back to 2006, but if you click the archive links (which I did up until April 2009 – then I had enough) all they do is link to questions on Yahoo Answers. All the posted questions are from different people, so it looks like they just searched and put up links to these posted yahoo answer questions.

This is the earliest thing I could find when searching for chani via google which is just a posting to the Nexus copy article is Jun 06, 2011
_http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2674-anyone-here-seen-this-the-chani-project-and-computer-channelling

This is the oldest post I could find from the chani forum _http://thechaniproject.com/ - From the General Discussion category of the Chani forum - June 01, 2011
_http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,8.0.html

Looks like whatever was posted on the GLP page has been removed.

So the earliest this stuff came out from what I could find is June 2011 with the publishing of the Nexus article and what looks like the creation of the chani webpage/forum in early June 2011.
Before you trust that this stuff (and I want to say crap) is old, search and see what is the earliest information pointing to when it came out. Don’t trust that it is accurate or any of the information told you is accurate and I would say think before believing any of it.

The only reason I can think of to follow the 'predictions' is to see if someone that is in the know is trying to plant a seed of validity for the website if something does happen to be fairly accurate to say look the chani source was right, what else did it say. Thatcher had been going down hill for some time from what I have read, so to me that doesn't say much.

Bear, thanks.
FWIW, I am not suggesting CHANI data is anything but a curiousity at this point, and there are various data points that connect to other players narratives/projects/channels that are currently up and running. Surely I am interested in the date/event locking, so it's eyes open/shields up sort of approach to this.

I'm still struck by the entire body of work. The Q & A's, the detail, very very interesting. Even if the info only goes back to '11, it's still pretty impressive. So that brings me back to the time/space thing. If this info was put out there in '11, is the big if. What if it was put back there by the future people? What it that was just one of the many projects to test. A seeding of info to test response, then stretch time, and re-seed it with something else and then test us. Like rubber bands being stretched again and again... a game, a test on humans.

I think I better lay off the coffee.

Thank you again. I know some of this sort of work has to be an individual journey, but I do feel that time as we know it is quickening. It's obvious that the crazynut factor is being pumped by the press to raise the noise level to such a degree that people are paralyzed by the mental chaos. This is one reason why reading the C's transcripts have been helpful so far, in that they teach how to dissect ones own perception.

Back
Top Bottom