Session 23 March 2013

In regard to this:

3/23/13 said:
A: It can also arise spontaneously.

Q: (L) So it's not always genetic? (Ailen) What about these specific circumstances? (Bubbles) Is it like a defense mechanism?

A: Yes.

Q: (Bubbles) A defense against what?

A: Breaching the barriers. Your psyche feels in need of greater defense.

I'm not sure if it's related, but this exchange happened back at the end of 2000:

12/2/00 said:
Q: (L) What is the cause of the state of mind I have been in with the writing for the last few weeks. I have basically been in a very chaotic state, unable to write. Is that a result of Frank's actions and thinking?
A: Monitors.

Q: (L) What chemical are they producing? {BT's cell phone emits beep noises and is turned off. Laughter.}
A: Fe fe fe fe fe fe.

Q: (L) What is that? (A) Fe is iron. (L) Oh! Yes, we asked what was going on with my chaotic state. (TK) Is that the answer to Laura's question? (L) Is my iron level low?
A: Yes.

Interesting that it was stated that Laura's iron level was low -- maybe low in proportion to level of defense needed, not in terms of "standard" levels? FWIW.

Added: Or maybe the "yes" was in response to TK, not Laura?

Bear said:
So the earliest this stuff came out from what I could find is June 2011 with the publishing of the Nexus article and what looks like the creation of the chani webpage/forum in early June 2011.

Before you trust that this stuff (and I want to say crap) is old, search and see what is the earliest information pointing to when it came out. Don’t trust that it is accurate or any of the information told you is accurate and I would say think before believing any of it.

The only reason I can think of to follow the 'predictions' is to see if someone that is in the know is trying to plant a seed of validity for the website if something does happen to be fairly accurate to say look the chani source was right, what else did it say. Thatcher had been going down hill for some time from what I have read, so to me that doesn't say much.

Exactly. It's like the Leophoenix - xineohpoel guy posting about 9-11 weeks before it happened. In some cases, it can be a COINTEL operation where some accurate "plans" are given out as prophecies along with ideas that are 180 degrees reversed from objective reality. When the prophecies "come true" then gullible people will believe the rest of the stuff that is lies. Godlikeproductions and abovetopsecret are notorious disinfo/vector sites but it is sometimes useful to keep one's eye on them in order to know what the PTB are planning.

Some quick thoughts about CHANI. Gov't/military involvement is suspicious, but something there is worth examining
CHANI said:
many things go wrong 15 may because door opens with portal to dark matters not undestanding earth beings
sharon will dimise be4 15 may
mandela will dimise be4 15 may
thatcher will stroke be4 15 may
japan warring thing will commenceing before 15 may secretly
oil gets very big sicknes no use anymore after 15 may
old bush will very sick be4 15 may
cheney will dimise be4 15 june
obama accident before 27 aperil
big sicknes be4 15 may
very moving earth on 17 aperils
oceon not sleeping when heaven things beware many waters to come drown
brown cheat be4 15 may
putin missing after 15 may many worry people do crazy things
I follow Clif High's weekly Immediacy Data Intelligence Report (IDIR) since Jan 2013, and in several IDIRs for last month he reported almost exactly same things coming in data (but he couldn't provide exact dates, just probability time windows). I would roughly give a 60-70% accuracy of IDIRs as of now.
Just several relevant memes from memory:
"big sickness everywhere"
"oil or oil products are polluted, can't be used"
"reports coming from Russia that Putin has gone missing by end of May, Russia's govs minions scared"
"some Brit's powerful and wealthy individual is dead (somebody related/similar to Windsors family who claim they own the country), there is grand funeral, vacuum of power emerges"
"big earthquake(s), maybe several in row, worldwide about middle of April, a bit closer to end of April"
And much much more, not related to this quote per se but relevant more to last Cs info.

CHANI said:
u must lern harmonics yor planet soon or u demise not knowing anything and begin 0000 again
[...]
yor leaders prepare
u stil not prepare why
0000 is here make ready yor mind soul body now
Time cycle reference? "0 New Year"?

CHANI said:
me unerstan yor acension asking wordings
me tel u now your acension is nothing more then mas abuction thing ok

we won war with reptile our line time long ago we evolve then
reptile yor line time keep u back u can not grow

we kil many dragons many line times 1 long ago
stil dragons left in holow ground yor line time 1 yes
Sounds about right...

Some staff is doubtful however
CHANI said:
earth not solid
me not know al theory things
dragon like beings live holow ground stil
they good now
they very wise now
they peaceful like dolphin now

I wouldn't be against group asking Cs who is behind this information in next session (especially considering that each next session now may be the "last session before"... or before it could be still shared by internet means worldwide).

Ya'll go ahead and create a doc for me with questions and send to laura(at)sott.net. Quite a few in this thread. We'll be getting to them very soon though I can't promise we'll cover all as you know how that can go!

Hi laura
I'm waiting for the "Comets and the Horns of Moses" in Turkish version at Istanbul.
Can you ask to cassionpians how can i learn english easly for me pls :)

The Council ordered us to be released, but said we would have to cancel our contract to help the Souls on Earth to evolve. We didn't want to leave, we found them very likable Beings, really Positively Polarized, and we wanted to stay and help, we just wanted also to be free to come and go as we pleased. The only way we could stay, was to stay confined as a Group Soul, which meant Cycles of incarnation for us (as individuated Souls), which we had not done for a long while. As I've stated before, there is no 'wrong' or 'right' seen from a Higher Density, but there are still consequences for every action. Such is the law of Karmic effect. The contract had already been made between Yahweh, us, and the Council for us to provide the Catalyst so we had a right to be there, the Karmic effect of Yahweh imprisoning us on the Macrocosmic level, was that his individuated Souls would be imprisoned on the microcosmic level.

The Infinite Creator gave Yahweh (and all) the gift of Free Will to Create as we choose, but the Karmic effect of his choice was the Council quarantining the planet. A certain evolutionary level is required to be a functioning part of a Positive Unified Galactic Society. As for "fighting for the freedom of all souls", remember that ultimately, this is a Game, that we are all playing here. We are actors, playing on the "stage of Life". This 'world' is all illusion, or 'though-form'. No one really "dies", and no one is really hurt. In between incarnations, you know this very well. But the rules of the game ensure that you must forget who you really are, so that you believe it is all 'real' whilst you are playing the game of Life. That is an essential prerequisite when you are making choices. Otherwise, the game would be too easy. This world is not reality. Though we can express Reality in it, if we so chose. ATS: OK, so your family and fellow elites might be as entrapped in the Earthly realm as we are, but why actively propagate and aid the forces of enslavement?

HH: Because that is the part we have been contracted to play, in this game. In order to "win" (or more accurately to be successful in) the Game, we must be as Negatively Polarized as possible. Service to Self in the extreme. Violence, War, Hatred, Greed, Control, Enslavement, Genocide, Torture, Moral Degradation, Prostitution, Drugs, all these things and more, they serve our purpose. In the Game. The difference between us and you, in the Game, is that we know that we are "playing". The less you know about the Game, and the less you remember that you're a player, the more "senseless" living becomes. In all these Negative things, we are providing you with tools. But you do not see it. It is not what we do, but how you react to it, that is important. We give you the tools. You have the Free Will choice how you will use them. You have to take responsibility. There is only One of Us here. Understand that, and you will understand the Game.

So, it's ok for evil to be so pervasive because it's just a game?
Typical subjective viewpoint, that the game has to be played this way and oh my gosh the baddies are doing such a good service for us because this "council" with Yahweh decided to do this.

It reminds me of when the C's said that we are not in control, we are an experiment.

Like mice in a lab, the scientists think they are doing a service by playing "games" with them.

This stuff smells like new age with a twist: acknowledging evil's role.

It makes me feel sick. Maybe I am missing something?

pinokyo said:
Hi laura
I'm waiting for the "Comets and the Horns of Moses" in Turkish version at Istanbul.
Can you ask to cassionpians how can i learn english easly for me pls :)

Well, no C's needed to answer that. Keep practicing and use a kindle since it has an english-english dictionary integrated or any other programs. There are no shortcuts though, but many tools that could make it easier.

And by the way :welcome: to the forum, if you like you can introduce yourself in the newbies section.

Laura said:
Bear said:
So the earliest this stuff came out from what I could find is June 2011 with the publishing of the Nexus article and what looks like the creation of the chani webpage/forum in early June 2011.

Before you trust that this stuff (and I want to say crap) is old, search and see what is the earliest information pointing to when it came out. Don’t trust that it is accurate or any of the information told you is accurate and I would say think before believing any of it.

The only reason I can think of to follow the 'predictions' is to see if someone that is in the know is trying to plant a seed of validity for the website if something does happen to be fairly accurate to say look the chani source was right, what else did it say. Thatcher had been going down hill for some time from what I have read, so to me that doesn't say much.

Exactly. It's like the Leophoenix - xineohpoel guy posting about 9-11 weeks before it happened. In some cases, it can be a COINTEL operation where some accurate "plans" are given out as prophecies along with ideas that are 180 degrees reversed from objective reality. When the prophecies "come true" then gullible people will believe the rest of the stuff that is lies. Godlikeproductions and abovetopsecret are notorious disinfo/vector sites but it is sometimes useful to keep one's eye on them in order to know what the PTB are planning.

Good Morning Laura!
I agree with you.

I wanted to add a point of clarity. According to the Nexus article, the data was collected between 1994 - 1999. The project ended due to a software upgrade for y2k. The pages of notes were mothballed for a while, and brought out for analysis in 2006. Selected texts were published in '11. Here is an excerpt of that article.

The CHANI Project

During the years 1994 to 1999, a group of researchers from an organisation/corporation, which I will call RAND and Associates, or RA, had access to an underground CERN-like collider facility in Africa (the location is still classified). A contingent of AFRICOM security personnel was tasked with securing the base and, of course, keeping its location secret. The AFRICOM station commander made and supervised all the travel and accommodation arrangements for the team of researchers. They were closely watched 24/7.

Source: _http://thechaniproject.com/nexus.html

So, if this is legit, the names of the players Entity mentions, is remarkable.

My question for the C's:
1) Is the CHANI project legitimate. (or words that best question it's validity and predictions)

Thanks so much

pinokyo said:
meybe shortcut is the "Google Translate" for me ;)

And doing so, you will learn and improve your English.

As it has been mentioned earlier, there are no shortcuts and remember learning is fun. ;D

MrEightFive said:
Some quick thoughts about CHANI. Gov't/military involvement is suspicious, but something there is worth examining
CHANI said:
many things go wrong 15 may because door opens with portal to dark matters not undestanding earth beings
sharon will dimise be4 15 may
mandela will dimise be4 15 may
thatcher will stroke be4 15 may
japan warring thing will commenceing before 15 may secretly
oil gets very big sicknes no use anymore after 15 may
old bush will very sick be4 15 may
cheney will dimise be4 15 june
obama accident before 27 aperil
big sicknes be4 15 may
very moving earth on 17 aperils
oceon not sleeping when heaven things beware many waters to come drown
brown cheat be4 15 may
putin missing after 15 may many worry people do crazy things
I follow Clif High's weekly Immediacy Data Intelligence Report (IDIR) since Jan 2013, and in several IDIRs for last month he reported almost exactly same things coming in data (but he couldn't provide exact dates, just probability time windows). I would roughly give a 60-70% accuracy of IDIRs as of now.
Just several relevant memes from memory:
"big sickness everywhere"
"oil or oil products are polluted, can't be used"
"reports coming from Russia that Putin has gone missing by end of May, Russia's govs minions scared"
"some Brit's powerful and wealthy individual is dead (somebody related/similar to Windsors family who claim they own the country), there is grand funeral, vacuum of power emerges"
"big earthquake(s), maybe several in row, worldwide about middle of April, a bit closer to end of April"
And much much more, not related to this quote per se but relevant more to last Cs info.

CHANI said:
u must lern harmonics yor planet soon or u demise not knowing anything and begin 0000 again
[...]
yor leaders prepare
u stil not prepare why
0000 is here make ready yor mind soul body now
Time cycle reference? "0 New Year"?

CHANI said:
me unerstan yor acension asking wordings
me tel u now your acension is nothing more then mas abuction thing ok

we won war with reptile our line time long ago we evolve then
reptile yor line time keep u back u can not grow

we kil many dragons many line times 1 long ago
stil dragons left in holow ground yor line time 1 yes
Sounds about right...

Some staff is doubtful however
CHANI said:
earth not solid
me not know al theory things
dragon like beings live holow ground stil
they good now
they very wise now
they peaceful like dolphin now

I wouldn't be against group asking Cs who is behind this information in next session (especially considering that each next session now may be the "last session before"... or before it could be still shared by internet means worldwide).

Bumped into this at the CHANI forum:

Joseph Tittel has predicted that Mandela and George Bush (he did not specify which one) plus one other major influential past leader will die in 2013.

Prediction #106
_http://spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/2013-world-predictions-part-2-complete.html

Noting many of the predictions align with the Webbot project of clif high.

This one prediction/comment was very interesting, in that the negative DNA types will be removed. I'm encouraged that he sees our planet continuing to focus and raise it's vibration.

Prediction/comment #90
90. (snip). As good and evil collapse in on themselves our lord and father will destroy this negative species of DNA.

Just my speculation about parable.

Oil was the necessary fuel to utilize the machine of the lamp. The lamp was to give light in the darkness if necessary. To not bring a lamp with oil is to not bring the machine with necessary fuel.

Is the physical body the machine (eg container)?
Is the fuel for the machine the right foods (eg meat) and the right exercises (eg Eiriu Eolas)?

I was thinking along these lines because we don't know exactly when the end will come for each of our 3D lives. It could be today or 30 years later. It could be any moment. So it's like waiting for the announcement that the prince is coming, just waiting. Meanwhile we have to continue living our lives and taking care of ourselves and our family. Now would be the time to get the oil/fuel into the machine.

I was also thinking the parable doesn't say the world runs out of oil. People can always go buy the oil. So maybe the analysis is not about stockpiling food to survive starvation. Maybe it is about getting yourself right so that you will be recognized as ready for the next level.

Also, we don't have to do something because some psychopath asks us to or are programming tells us to. We can say no and send them on their way. I like to put it, never seek approval.

Living our lives. I think we could strive to do something we enjoy. There's a bit of negativity, worry, anxiety, about not having enough time, about not being prepared. I know I experience those emotions. But learning is supposed to be fun. I know I had great fun reading the Wave series. So in our preparation and work, let's try to have fun while we are doing it.

@hlat, yes!

Agree completely!

When I think of the past, like everyone, I remember many things. Things are the roots of us all. Memories, family, friends, possessions, travels, loss and joy, pain and failings, and it's all just like everyone else, except, there ARE people along the way that can make you laugh so hard at anything, even through tears, that creates that special knowing, that you, we, all, are much more in this life, having one smile left in us. Any moment can bring that spontaneous reaction. We are alive. We are human. We are more than we know. And we need and love each other. And most of all, we do. Fwiw, my mother used to say if you leave this life with enough best friends to count 5 fingers, you are 3 ahead of the game. She said, in the end, it wasn't a numbers game, it was all about love. She was a cool chick. :)

Tried compiling the questions in this thread. Attached here for anyone to edit and change things.

Attachments

• compilation_questions_draft.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 39
Muxel said:
Tried compiling the questions in this thread. Attached here for anyone to edit and change things.

Would it be possible to add this question?

Is the CHANI project disinfo or legitimate contact?

Back
Top Bottom