Session 23 March 2013

I think we should try to distill the questions down so we can ask as much without too many words, and perhaps answer multiple questions at once.

One way might simply be to ask "could you elaborate on what it means to prepare" rather than testing each scenario. The C's response could be interpreted in a great many ways each of which is a reasonable way to prepare for what is to come. What if the answer was given this way intentionally?

Maybe the question to ask is rather, in which ways we DON'T need to prepare. What to not waste our energy and time with; we know these are limited. We could also ask for a list of post numbers in this thread that are on track.

One way we could potentially cover a lot of ground in a short time is to organize the questions like a conditional flow chart, so that the response to each question indicates which other questions we don't need to answer. But there is such a thing as too much structure, which in this case is potentially anticipation.

My thoughts:

1: If we are cut off from the group, should we prioritize finding a way to communicate or work with the present goal? How to know how to reestablish contact, and when? Will there be non-physical communication and if so what will be the prerequisites for it?

2: Will we need to utilize metaphysical knowledge in the near future?

3: Is it possible to tell the nature of the new experiences we will collectively encounter and how this relates to preparation?

4: We know that higher density STO are limited in their assistance because of free will, but that this situation will change eventually. Could this be in the immediate future or no?

I am thinking if one has been loose about journaling, the Work, recording dreams, diet and so on, they may want to get the fire going. And stock up on books?

Bear said:
... Thatcher had been going down hill for some time from what I have read, so to me that doesn't say much.

I agree - and others on the list are in fall of their lives too...

moonfly said:
Is the CHANI project disinfo or legitimate contact?

Hmm... i'm pondering what could be an issue behind 'engineered' (not claiming that CHANI is such) prophecies... Maybe the catch is in anticipation - as C's more than once suggested that it must be avoided - so PTB with seeding anticipation through launching false predictions, are maybe trying to, somehow, re-direct mass attention/consciousness which is in charge of our (better) future, so to "unburden" their plans of further submission of human race?

Y...

Yozilla said:
moonfly said:

Hmm... i'm pondering what could be an issue behind 'engineered' (not claiming that CHANI is such) prophecies... Maybe the catch is in anticipation - as C's more than once suggested that it must be avoided - so PTB with seeding anticipation through launching false predictions, are maybe trying to, somehow, re-direct mass attention/consciousness which is in charge of our (better) future, so to "unburden" their plans of further submission of human race?

Y...

I agree with this. I think that is why the C's say that they cannot give many predictions. To anticipate the future would change the future, much like the C's said to anticipate attack to make it less likely to happen.

<joke alert>
Is CHANI real?
Chani says (in their text messaging lingo):
y u dont b leev us 2 b real?

Moonfly, the CHANI project smells of disinfo if not intentional. If not disinfo, remember that even the C's said that the alignment of those who channeled them affected accuracy. Way back with Frank, he would steer the answers into his agenda.

Yozilla said:
But number of people of all world population who even bother to read such material is vanishingly small... 99% around me (let's say in "business environment") consciously anticipate just nothing aside from further acquiring material stuff from their bonuses (sorry I have hard time tolerate this STS 'garbage'). So there is a question: if say 90% anticipate nothing, and remaining 10% anticipate 'something' (not necessarily same thing), then what will happen?

MrEightFive said:
So there is a question: if say 90% anticipate nothing, and remaining 10% anticipate 'something' (not necessarily same thing), then what will happen?

Will the 90% still be doing that if society collapses? I think the 10% may be a big influence on the 90% at that point.

Maybe those few who are sincere who - may i say - through truly experiencing REAL drama, not living in farce and pretending that everything is so regular (vast majority) , maybe those few truth seekers/speakers are only ones whose true emotions really matter, and therefore are making the difference. Maybe those emotions are only which ought to be "recorded" and took in "consideration". Maybe emotions of other 99% (or so) are not in "proper format" to be recorded at all - they are based on fitting in the matrix to get "bonuses" of any kind... So if PTB manage to convert some of that truth-seekers, the impact on data that are of some value to The Cosmos cold be significant... Uhhh this was a chore to put together - and it could be just my imagination - or it could be some heavy receiving :huh:

I need a break...uh - need some air and stretching...

Yozilla D'monster

Divide By Zero said:
Yozilla said:
moonfly said:

Y...

I agree with this. I think that is why the C's say that they cannot give many predictions. To anticipate the future would change the future, much like the C's said to anticipate attack to make it less likely to happen.

<joke alert>
Is CHANI real?
Chani says (in their text messaging lingo):
y u dont b leev us 2 b real?

Moonfly, the CHANI project smells of disinfo if not intentional. If not disinfo, remember that even the C's said that the alignment of those who channeled them affected accuracy. Way back with Frank, he would steer the answers into his agenda.

First, thanks and I
Love the joke! Perfect.

I have continued to dig into the texts, and there was a definite shift in the 'speaking/writing' voice of the entity. While the jury is still out since I've not combed all the text yet, when the language shifted, it was a huge red flag. At the moment I'm considering that it might have been legit, but was coopted/molested by political hacks to steer truth seekers, and worse bait people into some false fear paradigm. While I'm not yet sure it's a waste of my time, I've learned much, so I chalk it to the 'worth it' time ledger. I just want to satisfy my own curiosity, and I truly appreciate the feedback!!

The more I read here in this forum, I am sincerely appreciative of the encouragement to use ones own discernment, but understand that I've pretty much just arrived at the first day of school. I made it through quite a number hurdles dealing with psychopaths, and OP's to dig my heels in and keep going. Keep learning. It seems as if I've fallen into a gift box and are opening so many packages, I don't know which one to choose first. It sort of miraculous, but someone may fault my characterization there, but that's what it feels like for me.

My thanks again and bear with me while I sidle in with the class. But I do ask questions :)

anart said:
OpenHeartMonk said:
monotonic said:
And stock up on books?

the enlightened sage
burns his books

What a waste.

Seriously, though, is there a purpose behind this comment, OpenHeartMonk?

the intellect is a barrier to true understanding

books fuel the intellect, creating additional thoughtforms for distraction

the metaphor of a sage burning his books is the dawn of awareness from within, unfettered from the delusion of the mind

why even bring it up?

i watched my questions get distorted by some views obtained from a book written by a man who is now dead.. and that is unfortunate delusion

OpenHeartMonk said:
anart said:
OpenHeartMonk said:
monotonic said:
And stock up on books?

the enlightened sage
burns his books

What a waste.

the metaphor of a sage burning his books is the dawn of awareness from within, unfettered from the delusion of the mind

why even bring it up?

i watched my questions get distorted by some views obtained from a book written by a man who is now dead.. and that is unfortunate delusion

Have you had a chance to read the Wave Series? This forum is based on it and the work of G.I. Gurdjieff as well as the other work of Laura Knight -Jadczyk. If you'd like to participate here, it would be appreciated if you could get up to speed on the relevant material - all of which is available in book form. :) If your cup, however, is already full then perhaps this is not the best forum on which to spend your time.

anart said:
OpenHeartMonk said:
anart said:
OpenHeartMonk said:
monotonic said:
And stock up on books?

the enlightened sage
burns his books

What a waste.

why even bring it up?

Have you had a chance to read the Wave Series? This forum is based on it and the work of G.I. Gurdjieff as well as the other work of Laura Knight -Jadczyk. If you'd like to participate here, it would be appreciated if you could get up to speed on the relevant material - all of which is available in book form. :) If your cup, however, is already full then perhaps this is not the best forum on which to spend your time.

i like your tagline:

"Try for a moment to accept the idea that you are not what you believe yourself to be, that you overestimate yourself, in fact that you lie to yourself. That you always lie to yourself every moment, all day, all your life.[...] You must stop inwardly and observe." Mme Jean de Salzmann

OpenHeartMonk said:
i like your tagline:

"Try for a moment to accept the idea that you are not what you believe yourself to be, that you overestimate yourself, in fact that you lie to yourself. That you always lie to yourself every moment, all day, all your life.[...] You must stop inwardly and observe." Mme Jean de Salzmann

Mme de Salzmann was a student of Gurdjieff's. You didn't answer my question, however, have you read the Wave Series or Gurdjieff's work yet?

OpenHeartMonk said:

Maybe this is true at some point or level of an individuals conscious progression, but not at the level of view sharing in this forum, discussing topics and to be critical and analyzing the matters herein discussed.

If this is not so, maybe you can show us how we can come to an understanding of the world we live in and how it affects us daily without the use of the intellect? And if so, it is an ocasion for creating another topic.

OromNom said:
OpenHeartMonk said:

Maybe this is true at some point or level of an individuals conscious progression,

I think the comment "intellect is a barrier to true understanding" results from a faulty understanding of intellect and its role in development. Intellect is like a powerful tool that needs to be directed and used properly. My working hypothesis at present is that true understanding is impossible without proper use of the intellectual faculty.

From wikipedia
Intellect is a term used in studies of the human mind, and refers to the ability of the mind to come to correct conclusions about what is true or real, and about how to solve problems. Historically the term comes from the Greek philosophical term nous, which was translated into Latin as intellectus (derived from the verb intelligere) and into French (and then English) as intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom