Session 23 March 2013

OpenHeartMonk said:
Alana said:
And what faculty are you using to do this recognizing, cultivation, observation and disengagement? The intellect perhaps?

the intellect must be silenced in order to be recognized -- for this purpose the tool of meditation is engaged

I think you are confusing mind-chatter with intellect here.

Shijing said:
OpenHeartMonk said:
i do suspect, however, that my comments on this topic are not welcome on this forum, so i shall return to silence.. you are welcome to private message me if you wish to continue this discussion

There's not really any reason to continue via private message -- it defeats the purpose of learning as a network, which is one of the reasons why we generally discourage it. Have you read the forum guidelines?

OHM, private messages are discouraged among members also for the protection of all parties involved.

It would be a good idea if you read the links provided in your welcoming post here, along with the forum's guidelines, so that we all speak the same language and there's no confusion based on the different context ascribed to words, as mkrnhr mentioned earlier.

MrEightFive said:
In my opinion questions to Cs regarding CHANI may start rather simple, sort of incremental questions, i.e:
1. What density is source of CHANI information?
3rd? OK, we just forget it. 4th? Then:
2. What polarity/realm is source of CHANI information (STS/STO)?
STS? OK, there enough of it here. STO? Then it is more complicated:
3. What group does entity represent? What are the objectives of that group? From information provided he/she lives on Earth, just different timeline(s), and we sort of going to merge with them/go their 'timeline'. So are they us in our 'future', our whole 'us' in 4th density? Or is it about parallel reality? Etc.
4. Several questions about predicted dates. Why is month/day provided, but not the year? What do PTB plan to do with LHC (on 15 May)?

Personally, I'm very concerned with this:
CHANI said:
elders xplain me xplain now like elders ok
the speed of yor line time is slowing
but the revolutions of yor earth line time is speeding up very quikly
u r slowing but u r spining fasters in the same place ok
the wave is cause big this but also the big silent rock

1. Is that indeed the case? If it is not wave and this rock, does any STS group manipulate our time in a big way now?
2. Is 'macro probability collapse' to whatever 2009 + 5 yrs still valid?
3. Is "April drop dead date' still to be experienced?
4. Does "be prepared" like wise virgins simply means hold your frequency stable and be ready any time now to be free of old ways and old world?
5. Where is twin sun (close approach date expired)?
6. Where is supernova (date expired)?
7. Where is comet cluster(s) (date expired)?
8. Where is the Wave (date expired)?

I confess, my greatest fear is that "nothing happens" in nearest future or that what will happen is not enough of magnitude to completely dismantle old System (which I hate). And I doomed to live here through slow decay decomposition and disruption and never be given a chance to fulfill what I think is my 'destiny'.
I may be completely delusional or mistaken with this. But I just don't fit here, never fit completely. It is just adaptation, sham and frustration. Every day is just slow death anyway. Sort of to be stuck at 'no man's land' - old life is almost dead for me, I cannot go back (and do not want to) and still there is no new life (or change).
And such thoughts is pure STS and ego and impatience, I know (damn, I'm terrible person probably, but I work on myself at my own pace).

As I understand it the questions for the Cs should help us better prepare ourselves for the coming of the Wave. This could be in terms of what to focus on regarding Work, physical preparation, mental preparation, physical preparation, etc..

While I can see that questions about CHANI can be fascinating I am not sure I see how it contributes to our preparation. If I am missing something, please rephrase the questions about CHANI in a way that is relevant to everybody and helps with our preparation and work.

I understand that if one is interested in CHANI, it would be very interesting to get some kind of confirmation whether it is legit or not. The same can be said for the sessions with the C. In my opinion, the way to discover that is to do the work and thereby experience whether things are true or false.

FWIW, I reacall one of my first posts on the forum. Previously, I had been spending a lot of time on A Course In Miracles and a guy called Gary Renard, who claimed to have been interacting with physical manifestations of the Holy Spirit and writing about those interactions in his books. I really wanted to find out whether it was true or not, whether I could believe it or not. Looking back, I now see that I was looking for something to trust blindly as it is requires much less effort than learning by own experiences.

Thor said:
As I understand it the questions for the Cs should help us better prepare ourselves for the coming of the Wave. This could be in terms of what to focus on regarding Work, physical preparation, mental preparation, physical preparation, etc..

While I can see that questions about CHANI can be fascinating I am not sure I see how it contributes to our preparation. If I am missing something, please rephrase the questions about CHANI in a way that is relevant to everybody and helps with our preparation and work.

I understand that if one is interested in CHANI, it would be very interesting to get some kind of confirmation whether it is legit or not. The same can be said for the sessions with the C. In my opinion, the way to discover that is to do the work and thereby experience whether things are true or false.

FWIW, I reacall one of my first posts on the forum. Previously, I had been spending a lot of time on A Course In Miracles and a guy called Gary Renard, who claimed to have been interacting with physical manifestations of the Holy Spirit and writing about those interactions in his books. I really wanted to find out whether it was true or not, whether I could believe it or not. Looking back, I now see that I was looking for something to trust blindly as it is requires much less effort than learning by own experiences.

Agreed. Maybe I'm missing something here but this CHANI stuff just looks like some messages from a 14 year old on a cellphone who has read a few new age books. I don't really see how it relates to the discussion on oil, lamps, and our Work in the future.

No, it's not new age. Doubtful it's a 14 year old. As you progress through the text you'll see entity gets around to talking about the payment of karmic debt, this is to be collected, but first we pass through a period of pain in a period of darkness. To me, yes, I'd like to prepare for that, or understand by using my freewill, I do not agree to pay a karmic debt for that which I did not incur. That I am not responsible for the debt of psychopaths, if so, seems no one here can circumvent the day of collection.

Seems even the C's suggest that only through a fear of pain is one motivated to change. Obviously I am quite new, and do not wish to insult all of the work being done here, distract, create noise. I've seen the conversation go back and forth on the oil thing that the answers to the what if's might be individual to a person. So, to me, that is helpful understanding or reinforcing that it is work of the individual to find their own answers.

I'm not inclined to be a follower, or led blindly by anything. I just ask some questions as I felt it quite interesting that some of the ideas of the CHANI stuff aligned with C's . Considering we are watching the skies for fireballs, we have seen the pope step down, Thatcher step down, GHWB ill, Madela ill, sick oceans and dolphins suicide themselves, I'd say, it's an interesting list and a sign that perhaps SOMETHING is getting really close. No matter where the data comes from.

Thanks to all, back to the oil.

Has anyone asked the Cs what the transcript accuracy rate is since 2001?

I have some other off topic questions, though I supposed I should hold off on those since they do not seem to be related to preparation.

irjO said:
Laura said:
A: See/C you soon!

I also saw the C as Cassiopean's, and also as Comet... Comet see you soon... FWIW.

I thought that it was an interesting remark they made at the end too
[/quote]

Or C of Cataclysm soon :(

moonfly said:
No, it's not new age. Doubtful it's a 14 year old. As you progress through the text you'll see entity gets around to talking about the payment of karmic debt, this is to be collected, but first we pass through a period of pain in a period of darkness. To me, yes, I'd like to prepare for that, or understand by using my freewill, I do not agree to pay a karmic debt for that which I did not incur. That I am not responsible for the debt of psychopaths, if so, seems no one here can circumvent the day of collection.

Seems even the C's suggest that only through a fear of pain is one motivated to change. Obviously I am quite new, and do not wish to insult all of the work being done here, distract, create noise. I've seen the conversation go back and forth on the oil thing that the answers to the what if's might be individual to a person. So, to me, that is helpful understanding or reinforcing that it is work of the individual to find their own answers.

I'm not inclined to be a follower, or led blindly by anything. I just ask some questions as I felt it quite interesting that some of the ideas of the CHANI stuff aligned with C's . Considering we are watching the skies for fireballs, we have seen the pope step down, Thatcher step down, GHWB ill, Madela ill, sick oceans and dolphins suicide themselves, I'd say, it's an interesting list and a sign that perhaps SOMETHING is getting really close. No matter where the data comes from.

Yeah, the comments about the moon were interesting too, given Gurdjieff's view of it. Still, there are a load of red flags that have been mentioned on the previous page, and I can't seem to see the value of this material, given the model of the Universe that we currently have from the C's and all our other sources. We already know pretty well that something is coming, and soon. But we don't know what, and any channeled info could be either true or false.

A lot of disinfo contains info that aligns with what the C's have said. Yet it always seems to come out long after Laura has published her work, and comes combined with a unhealthy dose of twists and nonsense. That's the classic MO of any disinfo.

Just had a look on their forum at this thread as well _http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,832.0.html . If these people are the 'fruits' of the CHANI work, then I wouldn't bother with it at all :halo:

hlat said:

I have some other off topic questions, though I supposed I should hold off on those since they do not seem to be related to preparation.

I guess asking the very same source what their accuracy rate is kind of self defeating ;) . The only real way to deal with channeled info is the "inspiration/perspiration" method often mentioned by Laura. That said, looking at the quality of Work that has come from Cassiopaean inspiration, and the people doing the channeling, I expect it is very high.

Carlise said:
hlat said:

I guess asking the very same source what their accuracy rate is kind of self defeating ;) . The only real way to deal with channeled info is the "inspiration/perspiration" method often mentioned by Laura. That said, looking at the quality of Work that has come from Cassiopaean inspiration, and the people doing the channeling, I expect it is very high.

Actually, from reading the Wave series, they have answered their accuracy rate during the time Frank was involved, I think it was around 73%. Obviously, he was bringing down the accuracy rate.

I think it'd be an interesting quick question and answer to ask the accuracy rate since 2001, with Frank gone.

Carlise said:
moonfly said:

Yeah, the comments about the moon were interesting too, given Gurdjieff's view of it. Still, there are a load of red flags that have been mentioned on the previous page, and I can't seem to see the value of this material, given the model of the Universe that we currently have from the C's and all our other sources. We already know pretty well that something is coming, and soon. But we don't know what, and any channeled info could be either true or false.

A lot of disinfo contains info that aligns with what the C's have said. Yet it always seems to come out long after Laura has published her work, and comes combined with a unhealthy dose of twists and nonsense. That's the classic MO of any disinfo.

Just had a look on their forum at this thread as well _http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,832.0.html . If these people are the 'fruits' of the CHANI work, then I wouldn't bother with it at all :halo:

hlat said:

The value in the material thus far IMO, is know yourself. This is not the end. But your gonna have to pay the price no matter what, seems to point to ponder. The C's material thanks to Laura, Ark and crew members, bring workbook material to assist in that process. In fact, likely lead the way afaik.

To that point, the why of the CHANI project remains on the table. And does it matter? Probably not. Is it legit? Well, when the question about the work of clif high was asked of the C's, as to whether he was on to something or not, was DEFINITELY. But does his work matter?

My take this hour is that yes, it's out there to encourage people to learn as much as they can, know themselves, and apply their skills at the hour called.

And isn't this partly applicable to having OIL when called?

Carlise said:

I think that's basically correct, and the best way to figure out what's accurate and what's not is to work to verify what we can (some things are, of course, going to be outside of our reach). However, if you're interested in how the Cs described how they calculate accuracy (and how to discern accuracy in general), it's discussed in the session on December 31, 1997. They say they distinguish three categories: accurate, inaccurate, and 'neuter', the last of which seems to basically be function words that are there for grammatical reasons -- but these are calculated with the 'inaccurate' words, so that will ultimately bring the percentage down even though we wouldn't consider them to be inaccurate in the sense of being false. The example sentence that's asked about is the following:

The first, the Great Pyramid was formed approximately 6,000 of your years ago.’

I've colored the "accurate" words blue, the "inaccurate" word red, and the "neuter" words green -- the ones still in black weren't asked about. Of course, whether or not the information given on calculating accuracy is accurate itself is an open question.

Puma1974 said:
irjO said:
Laura said:
A: See/C you soon!

I also saw the C as Cassiopean's, and also as Comet... Comet see you soon... FWIW.

I thought that it was an interesting remark they made at the end too

Or C of Cataclysm soon :(

Funny when I read the C's answer the first thing that came to my mind was that past meets the present that meets the future.

C's from the past (as in the time of the session) become C's from the now (our 3d sts humans 'now') that become C's from the future (the ones 'answering the phone'), so cassiopaea group from the future is telling cassiopaea group from the 'now' C U SOON!

perhaps qfg/cassiopaea group is not too far from becoming the C's at the other side of the line so to speak ;)

back to the oil and lamps....are we putting too much into the esoteric meaning?
maybe the C s meant oil as in fuel to burn for heat and light even electricity? and oil or fat to burn in our own bodies?

A: Those who wish to participate in the future should "be prepared" like the wise virgins.

participate in the future participate in reading(or being present at ) a session?as in having the fuel to run a generator to still have the net when the power goes down
or participate by just being around...we have been told about food shortages so do they mean stock up on fuel/fat?
one meaning (oil equals fuel) does not mean another more esoteric meaning (oil equals knowledge) is not true as well

also 10 is not really a "biblical" number to me and the 50/50 split between the virgins reminds me of the 50% OP s on the planet
who ,as far as I remember,wont make it to 4D aka wont get into the bridegrooms house

A: Those who wish to participate in the future should "be prepared" like the wise virgins.

What about those who doesn't whish, what does it means ? I'm curious because honestly I'm tired and don't want further more here. Anyway if it means the death of "mine", it's ok with me, if I can pretend ever had an "I". If so I'm just happy to have done the little I've done here and "that's all folks"

Am I the one to think about it this way ?

bridegroom = male energy = spirit----|
virgin (10?) = female energy = soul > marriage----->unified consciousness
lamp = knowledge =mind-----|
oil=keep knowing/doing

a simple thought,
what does this mean with the wave, comet cluster and so on? i dont know :huh:

From what I remember from earlier transcripts the points stressed were:
1. knowledge input on daily basis
2. EE to prepare emotionally for the wave
3. read learn meditate
4. be aware and network
5. vigilant diet and protect psychic hygiene ( call a spade a spade i.e. don't lie to yourself)
6.When intending to do use pure faith and mental denial (non anticipation)
7.vigilance against psychic attacks
8.Focus on Being, utilise knowledge and self observe/remembering
9.Pay strict attention to objective reality left and right
10. Have the will of a lion and you won't have the fate of a mouse ( keep in mind we're being stored as food)
11. Seperating emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open you to unlimited possibilities is preparing for the next density
12.Network, Network, Network! Because no 3D entity can stand up to 4D alone.
That's what I remember fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom