Session 23 March 2013

ajseph 21 said:
From what I remember from earlier transcripts the points stressed were:
1. knowledge input on daily basis
2. EE to prepare emotionally for the wave
3. read learn meditate
4. be aware and network
5. vigilant diet and protect psychic hygiene ( call a spade a spade i.e. don't lie to yourself)
6.When intending to do use pure faith and mental denial (non anticipation)
7.vigilance against psychic attacks
8.Focus on Being, utilise knowledge and self observe/remembering
9.Pay strict attention to objective reality left and right
10. Have the will of a lion and you won't have the fate of a mouse ( keep in mind we're being stored as food)
11. Seperating emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open you to unlimited possibilities is preparing for the next density
12.Network, Network, Network! Because no 3D entity can stand up to 4D alone.
That's what I remember fwiw.

That's pretty much it as far as I can tell. I think it would be useful to take some of these points and expand on what they might mean in practical terms.

Ya'll may have noticed that sometimes, in the sessions, we start out asking "do we want to ask this or that question" and then we discuss it back and forth a bit, come to the answer and then say "naaah... we figured that out." In the end, that IS what the Cs suggest we do: figure stuff out. Only when we really hit a brick wall, ask the question. As time goes by, we hit fewer and fewer brick walls because we get better and better at networking and figuring out the answers.

I think that all of it comes back to the cognitive science material we've found in our research that describes the erroneous ideas we can all come to due to the programming of System 1/subconscious and the lies we tell ourselves with System 2 (intellect) to support System 1. Doing the Work WITHIN A NETWORK helps us to untangle those programs, calibrate our intellects, so that we are able, more and more, to master our System 1 horses with an awake and alert System 2 that has stopped participating in the lying. When that happens, a whole new world of awareness begins to open up.

I think that, most of the time, when people here on the forum start reading and pondering a session and wanting to ask more questions, it is because there is something going on between their System 1 and System 2. They KNOW the answers, they just don't want to accept them. Or they KNOW the answers but don't feel quite confident in accepting them. In some cases, the answers can be multi-level, too, applying to different things in different contexts, such as the Wise and Foolish versions.

moonfly said:
There is quite a lot in the chani material that aligns with C's it seems to me (so far). Going within, using our freewill. In fact, Chani echos the wise words of Anarts response as well. That was awesome Anart!

Also Mr.85, notice that the CHANI dates have also aligned with the Webbot dates or tipping dates, and many of them came and went, leaving confusion about what it was the data was actually pointing to. So the date slippage by both Chani and Webbot, is curious and goes to the consideration that time has been messed with.

Or maybe the CHANI "source" reads this forum and the webbot?

Windmill knight said:
moonfly said:
There is quite a lot in the chani material that aligns with C's it seems to me (so far). Going within, using our freewill. In fact, Chani echos the wise words of Anarts response as well. That was awesome Anart!

Also Mr.85, notice that the CHANI dates have also aligned with the Webbot dates or tipping dates, and many of them came and went, leaving confusion about what it was the data was actually pointing to. So the date slippage by both Chani and Webbot, is curious and goes to the consideration that time has been messed with.

I don't understand your response.

One of my questions about the convergence of points from 'allegedly' different source, was about whether our time/space had been messed with. I am not trying to take anything away from the C's, just found it interesting that other sources aligned with it. Nothing foul going on here.

Another of my questions has to do with karmic debt and I have not yet done all the reading here before I ask it here. I am curious sure. But so far it seems the conversation or discussion needs to return only that which is in the transcripts.

Got it.

However I will say that the outside sources, whether they are legitimate or not may actually be helping to wake people up even in our late hour. If we can reach 35% awareness, wouldn't that be great?

Thanks for your response.

moonfly said:
If we can reach 35% awareness, wouldn't that be great?

That would depend on the definition of awareness. Have you read the Wave Series in its entirety, moonfly?

anart said:
moonfly said:
If we can reach 35% awareness, wouldn't that be great?

That would depend on the definition of awareness. Have you read the Wave Series in its entirety, moonfly?

Good point. I am referring to the 6% who are destroying the other 94% more specifically, but clearly there are many many levels of awareness and the more you dig in the more you discover your own individual quirks, areas to improve, release retrain. Love it.

As for the Wave series, no, I've only gotten in two books at this point. I'm about 5 chapters in the Adventures of Cassiopaea, the struggle with Frank, some older transcripts as well. I've listened to about 6 of Laura's interviews, and some EE dietary reading. So I am working on the homework. :)

moonfly said:
Windmill knight said:
moonfly said:

Sorry. I meant that CHANI could be something other than a channeled source, and the author could create their predictions and material by taking ideas from other sources on the web, such as this forum or Cliff's webbot. I hear that the CHANI stuff was 'channeled' years back and published in 2011. But was it really? Did anyone actually read it back in 2011, and were the predictions published before the webbot's? Or were we just told that was the case?

Windmill knight said:
moonfly said:
Windmill knight said:
moonfly said:

Sorry. I meant that CHANI could be something other than a channeled source, and the author could create their predictions and material by taking ideas from other sources on the web, such as this forum or Cliff's webbot. I hear that the CHANI stuff was 'channeled' years back and published in 2011. But was it really? Did anyone actually read it back in 2011, and were the predictions published before the webbot's? Or were we just told that was the case?

I'd never seen the CHANI stuff till a week ago. The bot project is based on linguistics picked up on the net. That project has been going on a little over 10 years. You can of course go and read the intro on the CHANI thing and see when then the data was collected..etc., but I've already posted that stuff here, so wont repeat it. Point is not if they picked it up from Cassiopeans. Seems that clif high dismisses all channeled stuff outright I think, and CHANI predictions carried more date and data specifics, just no year attached to it. So maybe CHANI picked up something that was channeled by the C's to Laura and combed from the written scripts? I don't have any idea at all.

It just seems to me that both of those other projects, carry or encourage spiritual preparation. This is where the C material and this experiment shines. So, for me, it has brought much together that align in many ways that does not take away from any one elses work or effort. That said, it sounds to me and appears that we are reaching the end of this age. Not the end of time. The events predicted are manifesting, no matter who said them.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Any New Sessions Yet?

I sincerely tried to find an answer to this by searching, so please bear with me. :/

Are there any new transcripts beyond March 2013? I'm really curious about the uptick in animal deaths. I'm also wondering if the C's would be willing to give more info on the upcoming Wave?

(I did find the page with all the past transcripts up to March 2013, but wasn't sure if that was regularly updated.)

Thanks!

moonfly said:
Windmill knight said:

I'd never seen the CHANI stuff till a week ago. The bot project is based on linguistics picked up on the net. That project has been going on a little over 10 years. You can of course go and read the intro on the CHANI thing and see when then the data was collected..etc., but I've already posted that stuff here, so wont repeat it. Point is not if they picked it up from Cassiopeans. Seems that clif high dismisses all channeled stuff outright I think, and CHANI predictions carried more date and data specifics, just no year attached to it. So maybe CHANI picked up something that was channeled by the C's to Laura and combed from the written scripts? I don't have any idea at all.

Moonfly, something has been bothering me and it could just be me. You have made 27 post, all of them in this thread, with the first post on the 7th of April and then with the second post on the 10th after which the floodgates much have given way ;) Yet no introduction. In 16+ post have you mentioned about CHANI and keep harping on about it, though you allegedly only saw their site one week ago according to what you wrote on the 11th of April (your 3rd post):
moonfly said:
In just the last few days I have stumbled into the CHANI project, and it is very interesting.

Windmill Knight made a valid point namely that this garbled socalled channelling could very well be just someone (even you perhaps) who has read a little of the C's and some from the Cliff webbot project and then made up a little site with a concoction of predictions to gather a little following. (I would say that to predict that a lot of old leaders are going to die before May and not specifying the year will have a pretty good success rate as time goes by.) And to increase the following what better way than to hook up with a genuine site that has a big following and then to peddle this other site. In other words fishing for new followers, while creating noise here. It has happened before! This could be what you are up to or you could be genuine about your search, but just fumbling about a bit.

Anart asked you if you had read the whole of the wave series to which you answered:

moonfly said:
As for the Wave series, no, I've only gotten in two books at this point. I'm about 5 chapters in the Adventures of Cassiopaea, the struggle with Frank, some older transcripts as well. I've listened to about 6 of Laura's interviews, and some EE dietary reading. So I am working on the homework. :)
And yet this is what you wrote in your first post:

moonfly said:
I've spent hours here just barely scratching the surface of many posts and threads, a few chapters of Wave, some posts on the comets of course, ponerology, OP's, soulless humans, some RV stuff, psychopaths, (several of the books I have read I see are on your recommended reading list, and that was validating!) ~~~ and~~~ many of the C's transcripts, ...

So is the true answer more like a few pages/chapters of the Wave and a bit here and there? As you have had time to write 26 post in between that initial post and probably have been following the CHANI site and their forum, then I doubt the amount read would have changed that much. There is nothing wrong in not having read much here as one has to make a start some time. It takes time to read and reflect on new material, but being new to any site, then it is good to read and listen some more instead of what appears to be a hijacking of a thread and peddling some tiresome predictions from another site.

I could well be mistaken, in which case I suggest that you write an intro in the newbie section and take your time in familiarizing yourself with the material available here.

Laura said:
ajseph 21 said:
3. read learn meditate
4. be aware and network
5. vigilant diet and protect psychic hygiene ( call a spade a spade i.e. don't lie to yourself)
10. Have the will of a lion and you won't have the fate of a mouse ( keep in mind we're being stored as food)
11. Seperating emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open you to unlimited possibilities is preparing for the next density

That's pretty much it as far as I can tell. I think it would be useful to take some of these points and expand on what they might mean in practical terms.

Ya'll may have noticed that sometimes, in the sessions, we start out asking "do we want to ask this or that question" and then we discuss it back and forth a bit, come to the answer and then say "naaah... we figured that out." In the end, that IS what the Cs suggest we do: figure stuff out. Only when we really hit a brick wall, ask the question. As time goes by, we hit fewer and fewer brick walls because we get better and better at networking and figuring out the answers.

I think that all of it comes back to the cognitive science material we've found in our research that describes the erroneous ideas we can all come to due to the programming of System 1/subconscious and the lies we tell ourselves with System 2 (intellect) to support System 1. Doing the Work WITHIN A NETWORK helps us to untangle those programs, calibrate our intellects, so that we are able, more and more, to master our System 1 horses with an awake and alert System 2 that has stopped participating in the lying. When that happens, a whole new world of awareness begins to open up.

I think that, most of the time, when people here on the forum start reading and pondering a session and wanting to ask more questions, it is because there is something going on between their System 1 and System 2. They KNOW the answers, they just don't want to accept them. Or they KNOW the answers but don't feel quite confident in accepting them. In some cases, the answers can be multi-level, too, applying to different things in different contexts, such as the Wise and Foolish versions.

I have been scratching to see how to prepare also. It suddenly hit me that I have been misdirected by the antiquity of some of the references eg wise & foolish virgins didn't seem to have much relevance to my life today.
I just realised it does. :-[

For weeks I have had that nagging feeling like something left undone, left the iron on at home kind of feeling.
I realise that there are several things I have put off that need to be done & could absolutely assist my physical/financial preparation.
Undone tax returns - 4 years worth that would net me thousands due to changes of circumstances.
House weathertightness repairs that could be simply accomplished NOW, not when they become a nuisance or a hazard (winter approaching here)

So I discover that I am a foolish virgin :cry:. I know what needs to be done & how to do it, but I have put off the Doing!.

I think having everything ship shape will help reduce the clutter in my mind also - Less "overdue" alarms going off!
I am certain that when I start to progress some of these things, more will pop up that need attention.

Hope this helps anyone else who is in the same position FWIW

Aeneas said:
moonfly said:
Windmill knight said:

Moonfly, something has been bothering me and it could just be me. You have made 27 post, all of them in this thread, with the first post on the 7th of April and then with the second post on the 10th after which the floodgates much have given way ;) Yet no introduction. In 16+ post have you mentioned about CHANI and keep harping on about it, though you allegedly only saw their site one week ago according to what you wrote on the 11th of April (your 3rd post):
moonfly said:
In just the last few days I have stumbled into the CHANI project, and it is very interesting.

Windmill Knight made a valid point namely that this garbled socalled channelling could very well be just someone (even you perhaps) who has read a little of the C's and some from the Cliff webbot project and then made up a little site with a concoction of predictions to gather a little following. (I would say that to predict that a lot of old leaders are going to die before May and not specifying the year will have a pretty good success rate as time goes by.) And to increase the following what better way than to hook up with a genuine site that has a big following and then to peddle this other site. In other words fishing for new followers, while creating noise here. It has happened before! This could be what you are up to or you could be genuine about your search, but just fumbling about a bit.

Anart asked you if you had read the whole of the wave series to which you answered:

moonfly said:
And yet this is what you wrote in your first post:

moonfly said:
I've spent hours here just barely scratching the surface of many posts and threads, a few chapters of Wave, some posts on the comets of course, ponerology, OP's, soulless humans, some RV stuff, psychopaths, (several of the books I have read I see are on your recommended reading list, and that was validating!) ~~~ and~~~ many of the C's transcripts, ...

So is the true answer more like a few pages/chapters of the Wave and a bit here and there? As you have had time to write 26 post in between that initial post and probably have been following the CHANI site and their forum, then I doubt the amount read would have changed that much. There is nothing wrong in not having read much here as one has to make a start some time. It takes time to read and reflect on new material, but being new to any site, then it is good to read and listen some more instead of what appears to be a hijacking of a thread and peddling some tiresome predictions from another site.

I could well be mistaken, in which case I suggest that you write an intro in the newbie section and take your time in familiarizing yourself with the material available here.

Hi there.

Well first I do read a lot in many places and when I find something interesting I tend to try and follow it a ways to see if it's worth the time. So, I have bounced around from area to area, but I have read and viewed what I said I did. I didn't make up Chani, and if you noticed in the thread, I was trying to clarify the same thing many times, at least I tried to. I didn't make up a website. Good heavens. I was just trying to get a read on what you guys thing CHANI is, since some of the information aligned. As did webbots. I read the threads about clif high, and it sounds like you guys thing he may be disinfo as well. So accusations made here that those two projects borrow from here, may have legs, I don't know, but I was just trying to respond to questions that I'd already addressed.

Okay?

Now, no, I haven't read it all, and have bumped into numerous posts to newbies about posting about themselves and reading the entire wave series. I understand your request. If you noticed I did ask if I could ask a question about the CHANI thing at the beginning, as I didn't want to break house rules here. Answer yes. Reason I asked about CHANI, is that I bumped into it elsewhere, after I started reading this particular session and found some points in common I thought were interesting and then wanted to know what you guys thought of it, or if you had heard of it. I'm darn sorry to have caused so much contention.

When you guys heard it was posted at Nexus, it didn't seem to me much time was spent actually reading the CHANI text, as it was dismissed out of hand as being disinfo. Fine, my question was about the text itself, since it aligned with much of C's. I thought it was interesting... that's all. Now I've spent too much time defending something here and now feeling accused of mischief. Read my posts, see who I was responding to.

As for getting back to the virgins and the oil, to me, the work needed to unravel the mass of disinfo and perhaps inner work, is apparently to this project, better suited when you network. So I asked a question and now sorry I did. Maybe the answer to that is in the Wave chapters. I hope so.

I have been reading, I said so.
Both the wave and the adventures. And listened to several 6 or more now of Laura's vids.
Also NUMEROUS articles on pathology, psychopaths and ponerolgy, of which I am deeply interested having survived a psychopath myself. So, here I see there a forum to talk about it too, so I've read through a lot of that, shaking my head up and down, feeling validated.

I guess it would have been nice if someone said, hey, do not speak until you have finished the entire WAVE series. You haven't earned the right. That would've been crystal clear. I still would've gone about my reading my way, and then settled in on the WAVE totally before posting anything.

But thanks for clearing it up. And more.

Sorry for causing you deep concern.

Laura said:
ajseph 21 said:
3. read learn meditate
4. be aware and network

Hello, I adhere to the input asjeph 21. I think we focus on the most important issue at hand: our inner work and personal. I think it is essential, at least for me, too, "it would be useful to take some of These points and expand on what They Might mean in practical terms" in the words of Laura. Points asjeph 5,7,8,9,11 and 12 are the most interesting to me, and may include others. I will be grateful for any input, advice or practical suggestion. I'm trying to work, put the focus on self-observation, objectivity, identify psychic attacks (from outside or inside of me), educate my mind ...
There is an issue that is being discussed "CHANI sourses". It may be a way to divert attention from other important points? It could be a move by COINTELPRO? It is also possible that I missed something important because of the language barrier (my native language is Spanish) and is saying nonsense ... I apologize if so.
Thanks

Ariadna said:
Laura said:
ajseph 21 said:
3. read learn meditate
4. be aware and network

Hello, I adhere to the input asjeph 21. I think we focus on the most important issue at hand: our inner work and personal. I think it is essential, at least for me, too, "it would be useful to take some of These points and expand on what They Might mean in practical terms" in the words of Laura. Points asjeph 5,7,8,9,11 and 12 are the most interesting to me, and may include others. I will be grateful for any input, advice or practical suggestion. I'm trying to work, put the focus on self-observation, objectivity, identify psychic attacks (from outside or inside of me), educate my mind ...
There is an issue that is being discussed "CHANI sourses". It may be a way to divert attention from other important points? It could be a move by COINTELPRO? It is also possible that I missed something important because of the language barrier (my native language is Spanish) and is saying nonsense ... I apologize if so.
Thanks

Hi, I think I'm missing something here too.

Thanks. Back to reading, and will try not to post till all homework is complete.

I´d like to ask about the children, how are they going to face transition? Are they self aware? in STO frecuency?

But then I remembered this from Matew 18:3

And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Problem solved

There is an interesting 'instruction' from C's in this session:

Laura said:
Session Date 12 December 2010

Q: (L) I’ve been thinking that it might soon be time for us to cease all of our extreme activities, and just run the forum in a careful way. It doesn’t seem that anything is going to change anything very much. Is that useful thought to follow?

A: Not yet, but yes eventually. It will be time to devote yourselves to helping those who have made the choice to be ready for the changes.

It seems that this forum will be the last stronghold for "oil distribution"... As oil is nowadays used for producing power/energy (like fats?), maybe in 4th density, in some way, this network - with it's positive charge (that is how i now react after entering this pages) will be a main source of "psychic energies" (power supply?) for those of STO polarity. Maybe a lamp symbolizes STO candidacy and oil could be all that was invested in reaching that goal: truth seeking, learning, networking, suffering - even all that staggering? And if course when the Last moment comes you cannot invest in all that at once...

Now has something came to me-mind: Maybe those of STO preferences will gain an aura :halo: (lamp!) - like those saints on paintings in churches - which could be "powered" with light/knowledge/energy "beamed down" through connections with higher chakras. Some say that everybody has an aura, but maybe without opened way to higher reality/planes it cannot emit light - there is no oil in lamp. And those are sleeping people/widows who think that they know "all" - with their closed minds; but WISE widows keep theirs mind open/prepared for knowledge upload cause they are aware that there could be somthing more beyond "all" that...

And Ms Laura could have a Large Aura (L.aura) due to her accumulated oil!!!!

Yozilla D'monster

Back
Top Bottom