Session 23 March 2013

4.cont. The network is also constantly evolving with time. We simply cannot work alone and this is a community geared towards soul growth. Read the principles, share insights, experience, articles, and help uplift/build others. You will also begin to see yourself though mirrors and any errors you have will be revealed to you. The network is a charity in the true sense of the word i.e love feast (love is light is knowledge) It builds up you and others. And giving knowledge when asked and networking is STO.
5. vigilant diet and protect psychic hygiene ( call a spade a spade i.e. don't lie to yourself) First one lie we have dealt with is the healthy diet myth. Eat plenty of fruits and veggies blah blah no fats low meat. Ketogenic and paleo diets are discussed broadly here in the diet and health section. Remember to keep the body healthy and vigorous as well as exercise if you are able. Don't obsess! You can't stop all toxins but you can take preventative measures with your diet. Remember pavlov's dogs.

5: while you will want to have preferably a high fat low carb diet, the real goal is to continue the Work and that can be hindered if your psychic hygiene isn't clean. Are you listening to negative music, t.v, or in general surrounding yourself with negativity WITHOUT calling it negative? That's lying to yourself. Call it what it is!
6.When intending to do use pure faith and mental denial (non anticipation) First what is faith? A good description is from Sufi path of knowledge: the basic meaning is to be or feel safe and secure concerning your knowledge of God i.e total existence and to commit onself to put this into practice. It is belief, speaking, and doing from the heart ( higher emotional center). It is striving to be your true self and acting according to the Cosmic MInd living within us. Mental denial could be realising your inevitable death. Why anticipate anything? Focus on today be aware today. Ghandi said: Live as if you're going to die tomorrow and learn as if you're going to live forever.

7.vigilance against psychic attacks: psyche is Soul in greek and from the transcipts the Soul is the subconscious mind. Now think of how many ways we are affected subconsciously from literally everything. A influences are a major culprit as well 4D sts ( they can tap our emotions, place suicidal thoughts etc) Knowlege protects and self knowledge is key here. Don't underestimate the opposition they can work through friends family and strangers ( think matrix ). Watch what you say and do to avoid the general law assault. Research Strategic enclosure. SunTzu quote:If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles. And the battle is always being fought through us.
8.Focus on Being, utilise knowledge and self observe/remembering. Remember being is the capacity to assimilate knowledge and using knowledge brings energy. Self observe/remembering : A key to observing the self is to turn the attention simultaneously towards others to notice their true reactions to what you think

Excellent summary, ajseph 21. Question is: if everyone took those points and pondered them, how would they rate themselves on a scale of 1 to 10 in "performance"?

8.cont. you are doing or how you think you are being perceived. (C's) ISOTM goes more in depth.
9.Pay strict attention to objective reality left and right
Sott and being aware is key here. Don't ignore current events! Stay up to date and watch the signs because you can't do spiritual work without knowing what's going on.
10. Have the will of a lion and you won't have the fate of a mouse ( keep in mind we're being stored as food) Yes 4D sts has plans for us and we don't want to be apart of them. And we have freewill therefore you may choose now to prepare for the changes. Again from the transcripts: what keeps us from seeing and doing is stalling. Today is the day not tomorrow.
11. Seperating emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open you to unlimited possibilities is preparing for the next density
From Gnosis vol 1: man lives by six passions Love/hate pleasure/pain hope/fear, take these away and he feels nothing. Pretty limited emotional life isn't it? What of Joy sorrow mirth enthusiasm courage?

12. 12.Network, Network, Network! Because no 3D entity can stand up to 4D alone. All souled individuals are part of a fragmented 6th density being. By networking we are connecting on a soul level that extends far beyond the material plane and this work can literally change the world for the better so be persistent and let things happen naturally.

Laura said:
Excellent summary, ajseph 21. Question is: if everyone took those points and pondered them, how would they rate themselves on a scale of 1 to 10 in "performance"?

This sounds like a great exercise to perform, preferably at the end of the day. I've noticed over the last few weeks I follow a familiar pattern:

Wake up, emotions from dreams are vivid, read sott/forum, and I feel in touch with life and ready for the day ahead.

Then, start whatever tasks I have planned for the day, become totally identified with them, forget about the network, the Work, and the coming planetary changes. I have a tendency to dissociate during the day, get identified with my emotions, and just live mechanically.

Return home, get my 'Cassiopaean' head back on. Sit with no 'A' influences, read, network, and suddenly I 'wake up' again. Everything makes sense again, and I berate myself for acting like a robot all day.

I really need to make extra efforts to remember myself as I go through daily life, as I'm obviously missing valuable opportunities for growth, and that is why I feel like I'm at such a standstill right now. I think a checklist like this is a helpful task to perform morning and night, and I will be trying it out over the coming weeks. Thankyou for your summary ajseph, it was a rather concise and helpful reminder :).

This is a very direct sumary. Examining myself I would say that I'm not doing very good in terms of performance.

ajseph 21 said:
12. 12.Network, Network, Network! Because no 3D entity can stand up to 4D alone. All souled individuals are part of a fragmented 6th density being. By networking we are connecting on a soul level that extends far beyond the material plane and this work can literally change the world for the better so be persistent and let things happen naturally.

Thanks ajseph 21 by the development of the points you have made, I find it very useful and enlightening. I´ll work on it. :knitting:
Thanks network, Cassiopaea forum, here I feel at home.

Iron said:
This is a very direct sumary. Examining myself I would say that I'm not doing very good in terms of performance.

Yeah that and the fact that we're often the least qualified to judge our own performance makes it a bit hard too :lol: But I think the exercise of rating oneself is simply for us to try and open to the possibility of doing more than we currently are, and looking for opportunities to be stronger.

I would probably add Recapitulation as number thirteen to ajseph 21's list. That can arise either through releases during EE or from journalling and reflecting on our experiences. Maybe strategic enclosure is also necessary for preparation? Thanks though ajseph. It almost makes me think if all this info learned so far should be codified with footnotes into a document akin to the FOTCM statement of principles? I have a check-list of self-work principles on my computer desktop I go over now and again, and it helps sometimes. Some people respond better to lists and organization than others, obviously.

Let's compile that great list into one post with some concrete examples, shall we? The Cs would be proud!

ajseph 21 said:
In thinking about preparing I've thought of what you said Laura about thinking about practical ways. Maybe if we take it from each part of our life we can come up with a whole solution.

Thanks so much, ajseph 21. I copied and pasted the list into my Notepad to clean it up for a better clarity. I think the examples (as Laura mentioned) can be added to the list from the transcripts as well from the recommended readings? I'll bet that this list would soon be rather comprehensive if we'd go that route.

whitecoast said:
I would probably add Recapitulation as number thirteen to ajseph 21's list. That can arise either through releases during EE or from journalling and reflecting on our experiences. Maybe strategic enclosure is also necessary for preparation? Thanks though ajseph. It almost makes me think if all this info learned so far should be codified with footnotes into a document akin to the FOTCM statement of principles? I have a check-list of self-work principles on my computer desktop I go over now and again, and it helps sometimes. Some people respond better to lists and organization than others, obviously.

The Recapitulation aspect seems to be a part of number 8 on the list: "Focus on Being, utilise knowledge and self observe/remembering." :)

I think the number 10 is to avoid procrastination.

I'm finding this list to be quite useful. :cool2:

I'm just not feeling the "network" connection. Sure we all agree on facts, but beyond that I feel like this forum community is so... fragmented. Everybody is off doing their own thing, posting their own thing, seeing through their own lens...

Muxel said:
I'm just not feeling the "network" connection. Sure we all agree on facts, but beyond that I feel like this forum community is so... fragmented. Everybody is off doing their own thing, posting their own thing, seeing through their own lens...

What are you doing to improve that?

Or is your presence here all about what it gives you and not what you give back?

Muxel said:

I have found that when I became more active I felt more connected. And at the time I couldn't see what people did behind the scenes, because I didn't keep up with all the threads. Don't know whether that applies to you, though. I don't think this network is fragmented ... at all. For instance in the thread on the SOTT radio shows someone (dant I think) asked about transcriptions. Then several people (immediately) offered their time to transcribe. And then there is this interaction going back and forth when people run into difficulties. Fragmented, no. But maybe this is you looking through your own lens?
Have you thought of joining a group here, do some translation work, or become a SOTT editor? If you do you will see that people are not doing their own thing, but are working together for a common goal/aim. Personally, I find that very inspriring. :)

Back
Top Bottom