Session 23 March 2013

Awesome list, ajseph 21!
It goes to show, you did your (home)work! :)

This condensed list is very good, and could be
placed on a "5x3" note/pocket/wallet card to
remind us of the great works, staying true to
our personal struggles, and to our group aims!

Kudos to you!

Laura said:
Let's compile that great list into one post with some concrete examples, shall we? The Cs would be proud!

Here's a list by ajseph 21 (again, great work!) in one post with a few examples (based on the poster's comments) from Gnosis I, The Wave, and the C's transcripts.

I don't know if you have this mind in regards to "examples," but it can be changed.

----

1) Knowledge Input on Daily Basis

(ajseph 21: I remember this from a transcript speaking about protection from 4D Sts. This is also related to building a magnetic centre and discerning between A and B influences or everyday petty mundane concerns vs Reality and esoteric work. An idle mind is the devil's playground could apply here.)

Session 15 April 1995 said:
Q: (L) What can be done for shielding?

A: Knowledge input on a continuous basis.

The Wave said:
Remember the most important principles the Cassiopaeans have given us: free will, and knowledge protects. These two concepts are inseparable. The more knowledge you have, the more awareness you have; and the more awareness you have, the more free will you have.

Gnosis said:
In this factitious life, ruled by Illusion, yet strewn with 'B' influences, we must reaffirm our values almost every day if we are not to fall into another trap. We generally agree to recognize the existence of the danger of Illusion, but rather theoretically; most often, we see its action on those round about us, but not on ourselves. We continue to live day by day in the same old way, so that the power we know as the Devil still triumphs. Whatever name we give it, it remains ever-present. We live in an artificial, illusory world. It is interesting in this context to quote the words of a Buddhist monk. Asked: "How do you describe the creation of the world?," he answered: "The world is created anew for each newborn person." This is exact.

The power of illusion which chains us exerts its action individually on each one of us, as well as collectively. Each mind is falsified in a way peculiar to it. What can be the outcome of such a situation? If we keep quietly to our place, human careers open to us ... just as long as we stay far away from the void. We may have a happy or unhappy life; a family life; a life of loves; we may make discoveries, travel, write. Then comes the end.

Our reasoning starts to become more realistic if our attention is concentrated on this end. Everything can happen to us in life; or nothing. Our aspirations can be fulfilled or unfulfilled, but there is a sure end, which is death.

{snipped}

Constatation can take various forms, appropriate to the chosen object and attitude. But doubled attention is always obligatory. The exercise of presence is an effort of watchfulness; as we have seen, it is the principal element in this. When done daily, in the form of passive constatation, it leads to knowledge of oneself. But because presence must as far as possible become permanent—and we emphasize this point because of its importance—the seeker must practise doubled attention as much as he can during all his activities. He will notice in time that this effort of memory, of presence, not only does not hinder his activities, but on the contrary it helps greatly in carrying them out.

2) Éiriú Eolas to Prepare Emotionally for the Wave

(ajseph 21: The wave will bring a hyperkinetic sensate and all feelings will be felt. A good example would be LSD ( which produces an opening into 4D). Reading the descriptions of these trips may give you some insight as some have people have been traumatized by their own repressed negative emotions. I'm sure the wave is much more potent as your soul could be smashed by it! EE is essential and in esoteric work the principle aim is development of the emotional centre.)

Reading the above about LSD immediately made me think of Philip K. Dick's books and Graham Hancock's Supernatural (see here). I can't think of any other books on LSD that might give better descriptions.

Here's a snippet on a "hyperkinetic sensate."

Session November 28th 2009 said:
Q: (L) Okay, so now you say that we have taken steps towards joy. The joy of a new world.

A: The wave is coming, you are teaching people to surf it instead of being dragged under and out to stormy seas.

Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Q: (L) So it is really important for people to go through this process of cleansing to prepare themselves for that?

A: Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"!

Q: (L) So even people who - or maybe particularly people who - engage in a great deal of what Lobaczewski called "selection and substitution", there is some part of their rational mind that knows what the truth is, but because it's not acceptable to their peer group, or their social milieu, or their background and upbringing to accept that truth, they repress and suppress it and explain things to themselves in other ways. But they still know the truth. What would it be like if you have all of this suppressed, twisted truth locked up inside you that you never allowed yourself to look at and acknowledge?

(Ark) But you see this is not a separate phenomenon because when there is this amplification, there are these fears that you said, they will also explode. So the individual will be able to... the little devil will become the big devil, so it will be easier to choose, because, you know, choices will be amplified. It's not just little dark here, little this there - it's hard to choose - but they will have to decide this time where to go, and the decision will be...

(L) Extremely painful.

(Ark) It will be painful, but on the other hand, it will be clear.

(C******) But what if you're so overwhelmed it isn't clear?

(L) What if your fear is so big that...

(C******) You're blinded?

(Ark) Well, then you are lost.

Here's a thread on "Hyperkinetic Sensate" hyperactive sense phenomena.

And, here's what Mouravieff have to say on the negative emotions as being "instrument of destruction" (reading it with "hyperkinetic sensate" in mind):

Gnosis said:
Among the lower centres, the emotional centre is worst off. In our civilization — as we have already observed — it generally receives neither rational education nor systematic training. Its formation and development are now left to chance, since religious education today has been largely intellectualized and rationalized. All sorts of considerations dictated by worldly wisdom and mundane vanity; the habitual practice of lying — especially to ourselves — and hypocrisy, from which no one is totally exempt, imprint dangerous distortions on the emotional centre. Frequently struck by a feeling of inferiority and by the need for compensation, its usual motivation; accustomed as it is to judge and to criticize everybody and everything; surrendering itself to a strangely voluptuous enjoyment of negative emotions; this centre becomes unrecognizable. It degenerates to the point where it becomes the instrument of destruction of our being, which it accelerates on its way towards ageing and death.

And, here's Perceval's excellent analogy of "emotions=traffic lights"

Perceval said:
Session 7 March 2009 said:
Q: (Craig) It serves to help people who don't know how to control their mind or their emotions.

A: Yes. And teach them when where and how to use those emotions for change. Overcoming emotions so that one is not affected by what is out there and inside is little more than becoming an automaton.

I was thinking that emotions could, at a stretch, be likened a little to an internal traffic light. If this light is working properly it is an essential tool to navigate this reality correctly. But for most people their "traffic light" is all messed up, all the wiring is partially burned out or crossed. Wrong lights go off at the wrong time, sometimes the green shows when the red should etc. and sometimes they all flash in chaos together. This naturally causes a lot of problems for the person who tries to rely on it for navigation. Two solutions seem possible: either turn off the traffic light altogether (or find a way to ignore it) or recalibrate it so that it runs correctly and gives accurate signals.

These breathing techniques can apparently be useful in shutting off the chaotic working of the lights, but that is not enough because they must be recalibrated. What is needed is for the traffic light to receive accurate data input in order to then begin working in the right way, and that's where knowledge input comes in.

3) Read, Learn, Meditate

(ajseph 21: this contains the first two points with a third i.e learn. Meditation heals the soul and emotions (EE), reading is knowledge input and learning is connected to being. Now being is the capacity to assimilate knowledge ( Gnosis vol 1) and is also paired with memory and who you truly are. If you continue to work though buffers, rationalizations, prejudices and lies than your level of being is stopped in its growth. It's most likely the emotional centre that will suffer from these psychological defects. So lies to the self must be stopped immediately. The books dealing with narcissism and thinking fast and slow can help reveal these issues.)

Here's the basic behind "the capacity to assimilate knowledge:"

Gnosis said:
Simple ideas are the most difficult to grasp. They escape us because the extreme complexity of our minds makes us complicate everything. It is only simple ideas and formula: that matter in life.

Let us now consider the relation between these notions: to know, and to understand.

We can know without understanding, but we cannot understand without knowing. It therefore follows that understanding is knowing to which something imponderable is added. We are touching on a problem which is simple but at the same time can raise great difficulties.

We pass from knowing to understanding to the measure that we assimilate knowledge. The capacity for assimilation has its limits: man's capacity to contain understanding differs from person to person.

This problem concerns what we call the being of a person. It is one of the basic notions of esoteric science. It has several facets. In the terms that concern us here, being is demonstrated by a person's capacity for assimilation.

Knowledge is widespread everywhere. However, it is external to us. Understanding is within us.

If we pour the contents of a bottle into a glass, the latter can only contain an amount equal to its capacity. Any more will overflow. That is exactly what happens with us. We are only capable of understanding within the limits of our capacity to contain understanding within our being. Jesus said to His disciples: "I have yet many things to say unto you but ye cannot contain them now."

To be able to evolve, in the esoteric sense of the term, we must above everything else constantly seek to enhance our being, to raise its level.

I've found this to be an issue for me - I can have so many books, so many knowledge, and not enough understanding (which is why I've been re-reading many narcissism books with a serious note-taking - to fully understand, to ask more questions, etc.).

4) Being Aware and Network

(ajseph 21: aware means having or showing realization,perception, or knowledge and in archaic terms means being watchful and wary. Do you know that we're in prison? What is going on in the world? Are you watching and reading the Signs and changes? Sott can keep you up to speed on these things. The network is also constantly evolving with time. We simply cannot work alone and this is a community geared towards soul growth. Read the principles, share insights, experience, articles, and help uplift/build others. You will also begin to see yourself though mirrors and any errors you have will be revealed to you. The network is a charity in the true sense of the word i.e love feast (love is light is knowledge) It builds up you and others. And giving knowledge when asked and networking is STO.)

I can't think of any example or references for the above, which pretty much says it all.

5) Keeping Vigilant About Diet and Protecting Psychic Hygiene

(ajseph 21: (call a spade a spade i.e. don't lie to yourself) First one lie we have dealt with is the healthy diet myth. Eat plenty of fruits and veggies blah blah no fats low meat. Ketogenic and paleo diets are discussed broadly here in the diet and health section. Remember to keep the body healthy and vigorous as well as exercise if you are able. Don't obsess! You can't stop all toxins but you can take preventative measures with your diet. Remember pavlov's dogs. while you will want to have preferably a high fat low carb diet, the real goal is to continue the Work and that can be hindered if your psychic hygiene isn't clean. Are you listening to negative music, t.v, or in general surrounding yourself with negativity WITHOUT calling it negative? That's lying to yourself. Call it what it is!)

That's pretty much sums it up as well. Here's the brief snippet behind that:

Session 9 April 2011 said:
Q: (L) The first one is; why have we all been feeling so inflamed/low on energy/depressed/irritable for the last two weeks?

A: Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

Q: (Burma Jones) What do they mean by “psychic hygiene”?

A: Being careful about what you allow into your ”field”.

Q: (L) In what sense?

A: All senses.

Q: (L) What do you mean “all senses”?

A: Seeing, hearing, speaking, and so on

A: Take care with interacting with negative energies.

Q: (L) Well that’s kinda like creating your own reality, isn’t it?

A: Not what we mean… Keep your guard up and do not allow negative energies to slip by… such as believing lies… listening to negative music while thinking it is positive…watching negative movies and thinking it is negligible. It is extremely important to not lie to the self. One can listen or watch many things as long as the truth of the orientation is known, acknowledged, and understood. Clear?

Q: (L) So, in other words: awareness. Calling a spade a spade and not allowing something negative to enter you and believing it is positive. You can see it, perceive it and acknowledge it but not allow it to influence you. Because obviously, you cannot shut off your perceptions of the world, but you can control how it affects you. So, don’t let it inside, thinking it’s something that it’s not.

(Belibaste) So, see it as it is. If it is negative, see it as negative.

(L) Yeah, and they’re saying to focus on truth in order for changes to manifest in you that are positive. That is, “positive” can mean acknowledging that something is negative because it is truth.

Q: (Galatea) Choose the seeds you wish to water.

(L) Is that basically what we’re talking about here?

A: Yes

6) Pure Faith and Non-Anticipation

(ajseph 21: When intending to do use pure faith and mental denial (non anticipation) First what is faith? A good description is from Sufi path of knowledge: the basic meaning is to be or feel safe and secure concerning your knowledge of God i.e total existence and to commit onself to put this into practice. It is belief, speaking, and doing from the heart ( higher emotional center). It is striving to be your true self and acting according to the Cosmic MInd living within us. Mental denial could be realising your inevitable death. Why anticipate anything? Focus on today be aware today. Ghandi said: Live as if you're going to die tomorrow and learn as if you're going to live forever.)

I have to admit that it is very hard to be non-anticipatory for me on a personal level. "Striving to be your true self" and acting as according to Cosmic Mind principles sure can help to develop self-discipline ("staying the course") and non-anticipation.

There are two good readings on this:

Wave 23: The Quest for the Holy Grail of No Anticipation

Anticipation and non-Anticipation

7) Keeping Vigilant Against Psychic Attacks

(ajseph 21: psyche is Soul in greek and from the transcipts the Soul is the subconscious mind. Now think of how many ways we are affected subconsciously from literally everything. A influences are a major culprit as well 4D sts ( they can tap our emotions, place suicidal thoughts etc) Knowlege protects and self knowledge is key here. Don't underestimate the opposition they can work through friends family and strangers ( think matrix ). Watch what you say and do to avoid the general law assault. Research Strategic enclosure. Sun Tzu quote: If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles. And the battle is always being fought through us.)

The discussion of Strategic Enclosure can be found here as I often referred back to it.

By the way, the Sun Tzu quote is excellent!

8) Focus on Being, Utilize Knowledge and Self-Observing/Remembering

(ajseph 21: Remember being is the capacity to assimilate knowledge and using knowledge brings energy. Self observe/remembering : A key to observing the self is to turn the attention simultaneously towards others to notice their true reactions to what you think you are doing or how you think you are being perceived. (C's) ISOTM goes more in depth.)

Recapitulation can be added here - freeing oneself from one's past through bringing it to consciousness.

9) Paying Strict Attention to Objective Reality Left and Right

(ajseph 21: Sott and being aware is key here. Don't ignore current events! Stay up to date and watch the signs because you can't do spiritual work without knowing what's going on.)

I always have this nice little statement by the C's on the walls of my room and work office as a daily reminder:

Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the world will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."

- Cassiopaeans, 09-28-02

10) Bear the Will of a Lion

(ajseph 21: Have the will of a lion and you won't have the fate of a mouse (keep in mind we're being stored as food) Yes 4D sts has plans for us and we don't want to be apart of them. And we have freewill therefore you may choose now to prepare for the changes. Again from the transcripts: what keeps us from seeing and doing is stalling. Today is the day not tomorrow.)

Basically, this is avoiding procrastination.

Reading The Power of Habit (Duhigg) gave me a basic understanding how we are truly creatures of habit in this STS reality to which we have little choice to be, we can simply observe the "cue" that triggered our habits and what we get out of that (what kind of pleasure? What is that reward?, etc.) and make a choice to either give in to that "cue" or not. When we don't repeat that cue, we'd likely to end up with a different habit that may or may not fit to our current goals or "aims." Say, precipitation by reading books or procrastination by watching television? Either you use energy for learning or lose energy by escaping.

Keeping a daily goal in mind may ensure one to keep from falling into a state of procrastination ("I'll do it tomorrow" attitude).

11) Discerning Emotions

(ajseph 21: Seperating emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open you to unlimited possibilities is preparing for the next density. From Gnosis vol 1: man lives by six passions Love/hate pleasure/pain hope/fear, take these away and he feels nothing. Pretty limited emotional life isn't it? What of Joy sorrow mirth enthusiasm courage?)

Taking away all that passions to feel nothing seem to be similar to the idea of "denial of death," where one desires to feel these passions to feel "alive" and to avoid "death." (Becker's The Denial of Death comes to mind here).

Here's a snippet from the Gnosis on those "passions":

Gnosis said:
Although education is a major preoccupation of families and public authorities, the emotional development of the child is almost totally left to chance. In our contemporary civilization, this leads to an extraordinary impoverishment of our affective lives. Even in the eighteenth century, the Abbe Prevost notes:

There are few people who know the full force of the different movements of the heart. The vast majority of men are only sensitive to five or six passions, in the circle of which their lives are passed and which define the boundaries of their imaginations.
Take away love and hate, pleasure and pain, hope and fear, and they will feel nothing.

He further added:

But persons of a nobler character can be moved in thousands of different ways. It seems that they can receive ideas and sensations which surpass the ordinary norms of nature.

The development of the emotional centre is the principal object of esoteric culture. We shall see later that it is only through this centre that man can find the key which will open the door to give him access to a higher life.

Pondering on this also made me wonder about the differences between "chemical" emotions and "true" emotions. Knowing the difference is a toughy, I think, but not impossible.

12) Network, Network, Network!

(ajseph 21: Because no 3D entity can stand up to 4D alone. All souled individuals are part of a fragmented 6th density being. By networking we are connecting on a soul level that extends far beyond the material plane and this work can literally change the world for the better so be persistent and let things happen naturally.)

There can't get any better than that. :)

fwiw.

Zadius Sky said:
Laura said:
Let's compile that great list into one post with some concrete examples, shall we? The Cs would be proud!

Here's a list by ajseph 21 (again, great work!) in one post with a few examples (based on the poster's comments) from Gnosis I, The Wave, and the C's transcripts.

I don't know if you have this mind in regards to "examples," but it can be changed.

Thanks ajseph 21! Excellent summary. I've copied it to a word doc so I can review offline.

Thank you Zadius Sky for compiling and adding examples!

Justin said:
Zadius Sky said:
Laura said:

Thanks ajseph 21! Excellent summary. I've copied it to a word doc so I can review offline.

Thank you Zadius Sky for compiling and adding examples!

I'll second that, thank you! :)

@ Zadius Sky

Awesome! Looks pretty good!

Attached are ODT & PDF files

Attachments

• Cassiopeans, The Work (Summary).odt.zip
    21.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Cassiopeans, The Work (Summary).pdf
    128.6 KB · Views: 107
Carlise said:
I really need to make extra efforts to remember myself as I go through daily life, as I'm obviously missing valuable opportunities for growth...

I had something interesting happening this last week related to this. I wrote down some observations of a co-worker. They were the pretty harsh truth and written down in a matter of fact and definitely non-rosy way. It was meant to be read only by me. Later that day, as I realized I was running late for a scheduled talk, I picked up my things and went in a hurry. During the talk I wanted to write down some notes and reached out for my paper notes... which were missing. Big shock! I left it in the same office where the co-worker was working. So the talk quickly ends and I rush back to the office to recover my notes which I could only have left on the desk among other piled up papers. It was not there, it was in my coat instead. Co-worker acted as if nothing happened so all seemed to be well. It was only the day afterwards that she told me she saw my notes and that she was the one who placed them in my coat. She said this quickly among other "facts of the day" and with no added emotion. I felt pretty bad about it and also acutely aware that things were not as they looked liked. She acted as if she had read nothing, but in order to recognize they were written by me, it meant that she definitely read it. I felt pretty bad because she read something she was not meant nor prepared to read.

The cognitive dissonance was such, she either chose to ignore the whole thing or just went into denial overdrive. Immediately after this incident she reported some serious dissociation issues like nothing. People reported having some serious conversations with her which she doesn't recall at all. Things which she will usually not say in her "waking" life. She doesn't remember what she said and from the reactions of others, it must have been the pretty bad truth because they didn't necessarily reacted amusingly to the whole thing. I feel in a sense responsible for this. Someone who was not prepared nor wanted to read the truth but did because I slipped it over due to lack of awareness in my part. I have spent all these days making concerted efforts to stay acutely aware of everything to see if it helps her recover her "sanity".

Reading this list and particularly the concept below makes me realize that none of this would have happened if I would have called a spade a spade in my awareness without letting my guard down. I probably would not have forgotten my private notes for my co-worker to read... Talking about slipping the truth unconsciously!

Q: (L) So, in other words: awareness. Calling a spade a spade and not allowing something negative to enter you and believing it is positive. You can see it, perceive it and acknowledge it but not allow it to influence you. Because obviously, you cannot shut off your perceptions of the world, but you can control how it affects you. So, don’t let it inside, thinking it’s something that it’s not.

(Belibaste) So, see it as it is. If it is negative, see it as negative.

(L) Yeah, and they’re saying to focus on truth in order for changes to manifest in you that are positive. That is, “positive” can mean acknowledging that something is negative because it is truth.

This is great.

Thanks very much, ajseph 21, for the list.

And thank you, Zadius Sky, for finishing it so nicely.

When i came across ajseph's list and a few more follow-up comments , i immediately started to copy/paste it into a word processor and when i finished and checked for corrections, i read on and voila! It is already done much better down here! Wow!

Did anyone comment earlier that this network is fragmented??? Guess the development of this thread is the ultimate answer. Everybody involved: :thup:

I'm happy the network benefited from the summary! Zadius Sky thanks for the inputs and expansions on the points because any info expanded on is useful. All thanks belongs to the network for their hard work and effort over the years and it's what's been given to me so in the end thank you! :)

ajseph 21 and Zadius Sky ... thanks a lot for the awsome wrap-up of what we are trying to achieve. I feel that I continually let these axioms slip - I get sucked into "life" and loose the big picture. Your summary definitely will help to remind me where my priorities are.

Maybe I should make it a habit to read through the list every morning when I get up to refocus the mind and in the evening to see how well I was able to stick to it - kind of an internal mirror ...

Muxel,
I had the same feeling as you had for a long time. I experienced the forum as kind of a "parallel world", a virtual thing disconnected from "reality", simply something to amuse the mind and keep me busy, while at the same time the ideas presented herein found some deep resonance within myself - hence maybe this strange feeling of disconnect.

The solution is precicesly what anart has suggested - this changed the day I became EMOTIONALLY more involved. Looking from outside not much may have changed, like how often I post etc. But I have taken kind of a responsability to "look after my home", to monitor what's going on inside, to help maintain it and improve, where needed. And suddenly I felt part of it - sure I can still do more and I get sidetracked very easily, but ... this is my home and I will put all I can into it and hopefully make it a home for others too ...

Zadius Sky said:

(ajseph 21: psyche is Soul in greek and from the transcipts the Soul is the subconscious mind. Now think of how many ways we are affected subconsciously from literally everything. A influences are a major culprit as well 4D sts ( they can tap our emotions, place suicidal thoughts etc) Knowlege protects and self knowledge is key here. Don't underestimate the opposition they can work through friends family and strangers ( think matrix ). Watch what you say and do to avoid the general law assault. Research Strategic enclosure. Sun Tzu quote: If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles. And the battle is always being fought through us.)

The discussion of Strategic Enclosure can be found here as I often referred back to it.

I love the list, seems like I'm not in the wrong path. I can add to this point external considering, in my opinion, nothing helped me to stop struggle with others if it wasn't by this concept. It made me understand that people are not in control of themselves, that there are predators, that there are dead walkers, and a lot of types of people with different purposes in this life. So, along strategic enclosure, made stop trying or believing I was in charge of helping them or raising my voice when at the end, it made no difference and people actually didn't need it, anyways if someone wants to wake up by his/her own actions, that person will find truth.

By considering others I consider myself.

Hello everybody.

I am feeling the need to say a lot of "thank you(s)". Maybe it is related that I restarted doing EE seriously a few weeks ago and something emotional is opening inside of me.

Anyway,

Thank you ajseph 21 for taking your time making the list that will permit us being able to remember things that we have read once and again but never all at the same time.

Thank you Zadius Sky for compiling and develop the points of the list.

Thank you dant for attaching the files, which of course I've already downloaded, printed, read and which I will re-read in a weekly basis.

And of course, thank you to all the amazing people of this forum who is Working, Seeking, Researching, Sharing, etc., for years, all for free without asking anything in return.

anart said:
What are you doing to improve that?
I had made this forum my "rock" but now I'm not so sure. It's a motley collection of such diverse people at diverse levels and I'm not sure I fully understand (and am connected to) each and every one of you. I don't even know half of you, let alone... STO gives all to those who ask, meaning it must know/love all, right? And I simply cannot imagine how that is at my current level. I don't understand what STO is, and I don't even know how to strive for it.

I think that all I can do is work on myself no matter what goes on outside me, and school my emotions, and continue my search for that beautiful higher something, that I can't put into words.

As for "give back", that's not a problem. Giving, for me, is a natural outcome of having received. Sort of how inspiration works, I think. (And, come on, if I had a unified field theory I'd be the first to post it on the forum!)

I want to add my thanks to anyone who took the time to compile this great reminding list and to all of those who, past in the years have acquired the knowledge that is shared on this forum and else.
All those people had paved the road which I try my best to follow wishing that one day I'll be able to add few bricks for others to walk.
A couple of days ago I realized, by meeting a special person, How many efforts I still have to do to improve myself but it was the first time I really felt it was not just for myself but for others around me.
As Prometeo said: by considering others I consider myself
Thanks again :hug:

Muxel said:
I'm just not feeling the "network" connection. Sure we all agree on facts, but beyond that I feel like this forum community is so... fragmented. Everybody is off doing their own thing, posting their own thing, seeing through their own lens...
Hi Muxel,
I was looking for the excerpt for ISOTM posted on the forum that goes into the three circles with the esoteric circle being the highest and I came across and re-read this post by Laura. I think you should read it because I think it will give you a perspective on the situation and forum.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29448.msg376057.html#msg376057
Muxel said:
anart said:
What are you doing to improve that?
I had made this forum my "rock" but now I'm not so sure. It's a motley collection of such diverse people at diverse levels and I'm not sure I fully understand (and am connected to) each and every one of you. I don't even know half of you, let alone... STO gives all to those who ask, meaning it must know/love all, right? And I simply cannot imagine how that is at my current level. I don't understand what STO is, and I don't even know how to strive for it.
As for the diverse levels, see the above post I linked to. As for part about STO, we are in a 3D STS environment and so I think a main issue in such an environment is learning and determining when someone is really asking. Even then they might not really want to put any effort toward learning about what they are asking about and just be given. So I think a big part of our existence here is learning how to move toward STO without being eaten alive by the 3D STS environment and determining when someone is really asking, etc.

I think that all I can do is work on myself no matter what goes on outside me, and school my emotions, and continue my search for that beautiful higher something, that I can't put into words.
In terms of “my search for that beautiful higher something” I think that we are in this environment for a reason and that we should seek to learn and understand about all aspects to include the ‘good’ and ‘bad’ to the best of our ability. Looking just for the "beautiful higher something" just sounds NewAgey to me.

I'm glad that the expansion of the list is useful for y'all. :)

I realized that my grammar/mechanics aren't all that great for the list, but rather to include much of what I understood from ajseph's summaries and go from there. I did all of that within a span of few hours and may have missed a few things. As long as it's helpful, then yay!

Prometeo said:
Zadius Sky said:

I love the list, seems like I'm not in the wrong path. I can add to this point external considering, in my opinion, nothing helped me to stop struggle with others if it wasn't by this concept. It made me understand that people are not in control of themselves, that there are predators, that there are dead walkers, and a lot of types of people with different purposes in this life. So, along strategic enclosure, made stop trying or believing I was in charge of helping them or raising my voice when at the end, it made no difference and people actually didn't need it, anyways if someone wants to wake up by his/her own actions, that person will find truth.

By considering others I consider myself.

I agree. External Considering should be added to number 7 (as I missed this). It kinda goes hand in hand with Strategic Enclosure as means for a protection. It's really about our interaction with the General Law AKA "The Devil." This can be applied to not just "psychic" attacks, but to any forms of "attacks."

A quote from the Matrix film fits nicely under that:

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

The list can always be adjusted to better suit for anyone.

What it all comes down to is this: persistent or "staying the course." That's what I felt from each of the list and rightly so. We all fall down at any time from any forms of attacks on a daily basis and that will always happen. But, we can pick ourselves up and continue to stay firm and true to our principles or choose to stay down and whine about the fact that we kept falling down.

What really works for me over the years on a daily basis is the morning reading of the "Life is Religion" statement by the C's (which is why I have copies of it on my walls and on my computers). Sometimes, reading the "First Initiation" essay by Jeanne de Salzmann can capture the attention. It's different for everybody - choose what works, what hits, what jolts, and what grips your attention. If it doesn't work, find one.

I recall what Cayce once said to his son at breakfast table (I think it was from There is a River book but I could be wrong) that we died everyday and born every foredays, meaning, in my mind, that our personalities constantly changes, constantly forgetting, and we have a tendency to be "swayed" by the A Influences. "Staying the course" can develop self-discipline and self-consciousness.

I found this below poem as an inspiration for me to that regard:

Invictus
(by William Ernest Henley)

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

For what it's worth...

Back
Top Bottom