Questions surrounding Bearden's credibility?

dant

The Living Force
I would like some resolution to the mystery surrounding Bearden because I
came across a reference where Ark asked a question involving Bearden to
the C's , so perhaps this needs to be cleared up?

The following reference pertains to:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/hoagland_2.htm

Session: 8.22.98
Q: (A) Now, in many of these internet papers we find the name of Bearden. I have here a page: Utilizing Scalar Electromagnetics to Tap Vacuum Energy. [Reads abstract] This guy wrote several books and several papers. Is there any truth in what he is saying?
A: Yes.
Q: (A) Is it worthwhile to study?
Q: (A) Is his idea of scalar electromagnetics sound?
A: Close.
It appears that the C's were saying that: "Utilizing Scalar Electromagnetics to Tap Vacuum Energy"
was worth looking into and Bearden's idea of 'scalar electromagnetics', might be "sound", since
the C's replied: "Close" or is it something else?

What was the result of discovery by Ark, the idea of scalar electromagnetics? Is this claim sound
or was it disinfo and perhaps Bearden is a disinfo artist? Did the C's wanted Ark to pursue this claim
as part of his learning lesson to check out the facts otherwise?

Bearden has claimed many things, a short list:
1) Over -unity devices: MEG (Big debate overhis claims, math is wrong, physical measurement methods is suspect, etc.)
2) Claims that Electrical Engineers math is faulty whereas Physicist math are not.
3) Claims that Maxwell's use of quaternions was upsurped/watered-down by Heavyside/Gibbs vector algebras.
[See forum: Outer space and "inner" space sciences: "Broken Maxwell EM?", if interested]
4) Claims to be a PhD, but he isn't qualfied as having a degree. Other say he is self-proclaimed as no degree papers are produceable.

So what can we believe at this point? Is Bearden a complete fraud/disinfo-artist and must be avoided
completely, partially, or what? Does Bearden know some truths but is using a small bits of truths to be
sandwiched between to lies in order to snare a dupe?

Here is what he says of himself:
http://www(dot)cheniere.org/books/excalibur/glossary/014edited.htm
Bearden said:
Bearden, Thomas E.

Ph.D., nuclear engineer, retired Lieutenant Colonel (U.S. Army), CEO of CTEC, Inc., Director of the Association of Distinguished American Scientists, and Fellow Emeritus of the Alpha Foundation's Institute for Advanced Study. Tom is a theoretical conceptualist active in the study of scalar electromagnetics, advanced electrodynamics, unified field theory, KGB energetics weapons and phenomena, free energy systems, electromagnetic healing via the unified field action of extended Sachs-Evans electrodynamics, and human development. Particularly known for his work establishing a theory of overunity electrical power systems, scalar electromagnetic weapons, energetics weapons, and the use of time-as-energy in both power systems and the mind-body interaction.
So - is it possible that Bearden is a greenbaumed person and is aligned with 4D STS due to his associations with US ARMY?

EM could couple to gravity to produce something along the lines of the real Philadelphia experiment but beyond that thought I would not want to be giving Bearden any good press from what I've read here.

dant said:
Session: 8.22.98
Q: (A) Now, in many of these internet papers we find the name of Bearden. I have here a page: Utilizing Scalar Electromagnetics to Tap Vacuum Energy. [Reads abstract] This guy wrote several books and several papers. Is there any truth in what he is saying?
Q: (A) Is it worthwhile to study?
Q: (A) Is his idea of scalar electromagnetics sound?
A: Close.
Certainly it was worth study because it has taught us about the ways disinfo works.
The idea is "close to being sound" which means it is not sound.

What is then sound? Good question. Probably UFT, but that is for the future work.

Back
Top Bottom