Recommended Reiki Master?

I have taken course with a reiki Alliance master, near Nice, and I have now my first degree. It seems to work very cool and the master is a very open one, she lets her students free of meeting her or not.

_http://www.reikialliance.com/fr/master/raymonde-menga-demai/3203

Could I ask about reiki lineage here? I consulted with a woman from this webpage, who teaches Reiki level one. _http://www.myorei.ca/myorei/

I asked about her lineage and she provided this:

I have trained in both Japanese and Western Reiki and teaches from both perspectives, with deep insights arising from more than two decades of Zen training as a resident of the Zen Centre.

Reiki Lineage for Komyo Reiki Training as Shihan/TeacherMikao Usui

Chujiro Hayashi
Chiyoko Yamagushi
Hyakuten Inamoto
Myorei Corinne Zeraffa of Myorei Healing

Reiki Lineage for Usui Reiki Training in Level I , Level II, Level III and Master/TeacherMikao Usui

Chujiro Hayashi
Hawayo Takata
Phyllis Lei Furumoto
Anne McAffrey
Marlene Moore
David Pilz
Barb Weston
Myorei Corinne Zeraffa of Myorei Healing

Canadian Reiki Association
Being a registered Reiki Master/Teacher and Practitioner with the Canadian Reiki Association, I follow in its commitment to ethical practices and teach in accordance with its educational standards.

Bach Flower Registered Practitioner with the Dr Edward Bach Centre, UK

As a Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner, I follow in the principles of the therapy as intended by Dr Edward Bach.

Until reading this thread I wasn't aware of the divergence in reiki lineages even as early back as when Usui was still alive. :scared: I did have a reiki healing session with a student of hers (which was really good), so I like the idea of pursuing this further to self-administer. I just wanted to run the names by y'all and see if there's any red flags. Thank you for reading.

There's this course available on Udemy at 10 USD / EUR / GBP, reduced from 195:

_https://www.udemy.com/reikicourse/

It's based on the traditional Usui method, goes into morphic resonance also and involves distant attunements for Level I through to Reiki Master. There's also a forum that's available to users. FWIW.

SMM said:

It's based on the traditional Usui method, goes into morphic resonance also and involves distant attunements for Level I through to Reiki Master. There's also a forum that's available to users. FWIW.

The course description says:

Can Reiki really be taught online?

Absolutely! Rather than a couple of weekend courses you will likely pay thousands of dollars for, you can take all the time you need to go through the material and practice while having the support of your Teacher and classmates to connect with. I have had countless students who have taken previous in-person Reiki courses comment on how much more information they received in this course as well as how powerful the attunements were in comparison to the ones they received in person.

The way I understand the nature of Reiki a person can learn about Reiki by reading and videos, but attunements must be done in person in order be able to give Reiki to others effectively. There is such a thing as being able to send Reiki to people remotely but as far I know that can't be done with the attunements.

Yes, that's also my understanding and experience: attunements must be done in person, they can't be done remotely. 'Remote attunements' are usually a scam.

For instance, doing an attunement involves blowing puffs of air at the recipient and drawing symbols on the recipients hand (by touching).

ADDED: This part: "I have had countless students who have taken previous in-person Reiki courses comment on how much more information they received in this course as well as how powerful the attunements were in comparison to the ones they received in person." is a huge red flag. This is the classical way of luring people – my/our Reiki is much more powerful etc.

SMM said:

Forgot to add, the reduced amount is only available until midnight [GMT].
m said:
The way I understand the nature of Reiki a person can learn about Reiki by reading and videos, but attunements must be done in person in order be able to give Reiki to others effectively. There is such a thing as being able to send Reiki to people remotely but as far I know that can't be done with the attunements.

This is how I understand it also. Personally, I hope to receive teaching and attunements in person locally. One I found was this: _http://www.cranio-sacraltherapypreston.co.uk/page/reiki_training_courses

It looks reliable, though maybe I've missed something. The Udemy course is more supplementary material IMO.

Aragorn said:
Yes, that's also my understanding and experience: attunements must be done in person, they can't be done remotely. 'Remote attunements' are usually a scam.

For instance, doing an attunement involves blowing puffs of air at the recipient and drawing symbols on the recipients hand (by touching).

ADDED: This part: "I have had countless students who have taken previous in-person Reiki courses comment on how much more information they received in this course as well as how powerful the attunements were in comparison to the ones they received in person." is a huge red flag. This is the classical way of luring people – my/our Reiki is much more powerful etc.

Agreed, that's a sales technique. Based on the information and previews provided on the course, I don't think it should be used on its own.

For the past couple of months since the last session, like many here have said, I too have a growing interest to learn about Reiki. I have read all the threads I could find on the subject as well as several pages at the aetw.org site. I also re-read the chapters 16-17 in The Wave about Laura's Reiki experience.

Recently, I discovered a new Reiki Master offering healing sessions at the local natural healing center where I first learned about detoxing cleanses 8 years ago and where I get bitters solution for my acid reflux. I sent her an email last weekend with some questions on her lineage to help me determine if I should receive an initial session from her. That began a strange series of events which leads me to ask for discerning feedback and advice from the network here to understand what may have happened to me. I apologize for the long post but I think it is necessary to include as much information as possible for understanding. I feel something more may have happened than just getting answers to my questions so what follows is a journal of the events. I left out names and number for privacy concerns.

Sat 18 Feb- I sent this email to Reiki Master mentioned above: "I have been reading about Reiki, it's history, and other people's experience and I have a few questions I hope you can answer. From what I have read, many people expressed the importance of knowing a Reiki Master's lineage. I see you received your Reiki Master from the Usui line last year. Do you happen to know the history of that line? I know it originated with Mikao Usui. Did you go to a specific school or Master? Do you offer attunements for those who want to go deeper into the practice? I am really interested in Reiki and feel it may really enhance my quality of life and awareness. Thanks for your time, "

Sun 19 Feb - Email back from the Reiki Master: "Thanks for reaching out about Reiki. It's a wonderful healing modality and daily spiritual practice.

My teacher is XXXXXXXX. Her number is XXXXXXXX. She said you are welcome to call her. I do not know the entire line for my lineage.

She sets up attunements a little differently and breaks up the master and the teacher attunements. Currently, I am a Reiki master, and at this time I am not offering attunements, as I have not been attuned as a teacher yet.

There are many teachers out there - it is important to find one who resonates with you. There are also online and distance Reiki programs. However, I feel it's best to have direct contact with your teacher and be physically present with your teacher for attunements. Something for you to think about there.

Each teacher is also going to share the information differently. For instance, some teachers require students to follow a daily routine during their attunement process while other teachers do the attunement and trust the Reiki energy to do the work within the student. Use discernment here to know which way is best for you.

All that being said, have you had a Reiki session before? That is the best way to know if you like Reiki energy and how it can support your growth.

Many blessings on your journey."

Mon 20 Feb - I called her Reiki Master and left a message and responded to her email: "Thank you for the quick reply and helpful information. I left a message with XXXXX this morning. I appreciate your honest thoughts about Reiki and the importance of finding the right teacher who resonates with you.

I have never had a session but I am thinking about getting one during or after my spring liver cleanse next month. Thanks to XXXX (her husband) for getting me started on that path in 2009 which really jump started a new journey of health and spiritual development for me. Before I was a skeptical scientist relying only on modern medicine and the pharmaceutical industry for help. He helped open my mind to a more holistic and ancient way of life. I feel that Reiki may be another major step for me in my journey of growth in knowledge and healing.

Blessings and peace to you,"

As soon as I sent the email, I turned on a music channel on TV to listen to some music. The name of the song playing was by Deuter "Cloud Surfing" Reiki Hands of Love (2015). The quote on the right side of the screen was "If you want to be happy, be" - Leo Tolstoy.

The second Reiki Master called in the afternoon when I was not able to take the call. She did not leave a message so I thought I might have time to call her back later. When I was free later, I decided it was too late to call since it was after hours.

As I was cleaning the cat litter box I was still thinking about when and how to her tomorrow when I said to myself out loud in a determined voice, "You took deliberate action now relax and let it go." As soon as I said that my phone rang and I knew it was her. I looked at the phone and it was her calling at 8:04pm. I will try to write down as much as I remember and in the order it occurred but it is hard to replay the conversation in my mind exactly as it occurred. I can remember most of what was said but not exactly in the order it was said. It seemed as if time had no meaning and an hour quickly passed.

I answered and began talking as I was leaving the furnace room to go sit on the couch in the basement. I apologized for missing her call. She then asked me about what I wanted to know about Reiki so I told her most of the things I left in my message earlier to her. Things such as wanting to know about her Reiki lineage, where she received her training, how did she get into Reiki, etc.

She started off by saying Reiki is most importantly about intent and being open to the universal flow and following that intent. She told me the name of her Reiki Master and that she was part of the original Usui line. She asked me what lead me to want to know about Reiki so I told her the story about how my spiritual journey really began with a physical cleansing 8 years ago which opened my mind to alternative medicine and ideas. I told her I feel like learning about and practicing Reiki is another big step for me in my spiritual journey. She agreed and said she knew she had to call me based upon my message even though she was out of town and had just watched the sunset walking on the beach after being energized. I told her what I said to myself right before she called and she emphatically agreed it was not a coincidence and the universe will arrange events like this. Later I told her that was my first lesson in what she was saying about letting go and trusting the universe.

She asked me what I thought Reiki was so I told her what I knew about the energy healing and spiritual development from books I have read and form Reiki pages on aetw.org. She then explained that the process begins by letting go of blockages in our system and releasing them and thanking them for their purpose and lessons as they return to wherever they came from in the universe. There were several pauses throughout our conversation. At one point, she said she said she could sense Reiki energy was moving or occurring in me now. I wasn't sure about that since she was not physically present.

I told her some people say the use of the symbols was like installing a new circuit board in our field or aura. She said that to her, Reiki is instead a return to the original template. After she said that I could feel a warm and tingling sensation radiate out from my solar plexus area. Then she said she could sense a realignment taking place in me due to the Reiki energy as we continued talking. She asked where I was feeling any sensations, the temperature, texture, and movement of the energy.

She kept emphasizing the importance of surrendering to the universe, not surrendering our will, but being open and letting go, to the let the universe provide what we need. She said she sensed I need to be more open to the universe and I told her I feel like something is blocking me. She agreed and said my connection may not be what I have expected but may be experienced in other ways.

I told her that I had read about some people having bad experiences with Reiki from people of certain lineages. She asked what kind of bad experiences so I told her that some people would feel drained or develop sickness after receiving Reiki from them. She said sometimes that could be called a healing crisis, much like what may happen in a physical cleansing. I told her that some say certain lineages reverse the symbols or make up new methods and teachings. She said that is true and it began happening in the 1960's and 70's when some people let their ego get in the way. She said there are no original written documents or symbols and no official school or dogma as the ability to do Reiki is instead passed down from teacher to student. This is true as far as we know and both of us agreed it is not like traditional religion with dogmatic and ritualistic ideas. I then proceeded to tell her about my experience with almost joining a Christian cult years ago and how that could be why I felt nervous and anxious talking to her. She said I needed that experience to feel those vibrations of a cult for discernment as that experience was a gift. I never looked at it that way and agreed and explained how at the time, I viewed it as an attack because that was the worldview of the charismatic Christianity I was involved in at that time which believes the Devil was out to always get you.

I then told her about how I grew up in a charismatic Christian environment with my mother and how for about the last 10 years we have been on a journey to open our minds and come out of that restrictive in the box thinking and control. I told her we didn't have very many paranormal experiences but have seen some lights in the sky and had intense dreams.

She said Reiki is more than words, as higher energies are in action, even at a distance. She then said she feels like she should say the word "imprint" for me right now. She asked if I understood what the word meant and I said yes. She said an imprinting is occurring now. She also said I may not be aware of it yet but she sensed an energy shift.

She kept stating that I would know which path to take and is the right one for me and what the next correct steps to take are by paying attention to sensations and events as the body will say yes or no. She told me a story of how she went to have a deep tissue massage and even though the person did the procedure correct, she felt it was not right for her. She again stressed the importance of finding someone who resonates with you.

She told me how she too, was very research oriented and how important that is to build discernment. She said she had done many studies on the brain and became a licensed mental health practitioner but also has no doubt about higher energies such as Reiki.

I told her about my increasing desire to learn more about Reiki in the last few months.

I told her about the pains I had in my neck and back this weekend and how I have felt drained.

I said I felt like I needed a Reiki session during or after my spring liver cleanse.

She explained her services and being open for me to come in a talk more with her.

She explained the three levels of attunement she provides. 1 - Cleansing and clearing yourself 2. Helping others both in person and at a distance, 3. Becoming a teacher, Master

She has a private practice.

She said she feels the importance of food to me right now. She said to pay attention to any desires or thoughts about food and follow through. She used an example of developing a desire for green peppers with pumpkin sauce or something similar.

She asked several times if what she was saying resonates with me and I agreed it did.

At one point I felt and told her I was having both warmth and chilling sensation in my torso then a warm tingling sensation in my legs as they were planted on the floor.

She said she was holding the energy for me while we were talking.

She said she is a facilitator for helping people make their connection to higher source, universe.

She said Reiki makes people an open channel for the energy to flow.

She said I would probably have intense dreams.

She said she prefers to work with well-grounded and centered people.

She asked if I practiced any kind of meditation, closed eyes or awake. I told her I try to and practice stress relief breathing and mediation methods at least once a week. (EE)

Overall, I thought she was very non-controlling but gently guiding. She didn't say to do anything specific next but to just pay attention and be aware of sensations. She said I would know what the next steps are and when to take them and I could reach out to her anytime by calling, texting, or even energetically. I thanked her and told her I would be in contact with her in a couple of weeks when she is back in town.

That night, I slept more soundly that I have in a long time with several dreams but the one I had right before I woke up is most clear. I was riding a shopping cart in a parking lot trying to get to the Duluth Trading Store when I turned too early and went into a Target Store. I came out with others and fell behind. Behind me was an evil clown chasing after me on a tricycle blowing poison darts at me. The darts barely missed me as I woke up.

The next day I felt more energetic, centered, and grounded. However, four questions came to me but I was not sure when or if to ask her about them. 1. What was realigned in me and to what? 2. What was imprinted? 3. What does holding the energy mean? 4. What did she sense/hear/know to call me the second time?

I tried to look up the name of her Reiki Master but could not find anything on her.

As I was driving home from my job, I prayed out loud to "Please allow me to find the right Reiki Master, if I am to have one. Is XXXX the right Reiki Master for me? What are the next steps I should take?" When I got home and opened the mail there was my acceptance for membership into the FOTCM!

Today I did an online search for the Reiki Master I spoke with and only found one result mentioning Reiki. She taught a class titled "Reiki Touch" at another local healing center. Another search on that class title resulted in many references to William Rand who others here have doubts about. I am not certain if her class uses his material or not.

I don't want to rush into this and end up receiving any energy that may be distorted and cause ill effects or which may not in resonance with me thus learning the hard way. So now I ask for advice on should I continue contact with her or are there warning signs to back away? Is it possible to imprint an authentic or reversed Reiki symbol from a distance?
It is late at night here so time for sleep.
Thank you for taking the time and effort to read this and I am thankful to have this network to reach out to.

SMM said:
SMM said:

Its still showing at a discount price for £15. I am tempted to sign up just to learn about Reiki as I am a complete beginner.

ashu said:
SMM said:
SMM said:

Its still showing at a discount price for £15. I am tempted to sign up just to learn about Reiki as I am a complete beginner.

I'd suggest reading a lot about Reiki before signing up. Above all Laura's research on the symbols and the lineages. And then receiving some sessions of Reiki to see how it affects you. This is what I've done recently, FWIW. I'm going to receive the first level attunement next month, from a local teacher whose lineage sounds good and whose personality is more to my taste, including his views on what should be taught or not (there are some teachers nowadays who are inclined to teach all those 'super cool' variations and types of 'Reiki', misleading a lot of people into thinking that all is the same, or that it doesn't matter at all if the intentions are pure and so on). Again, it's necessary to read Laura's research to see how these changes in the system could cause serious damage to the students.

The one thing that's bothering me is this: It looks like it's forbidden to eat red meat for two days before receiving the attunement. I've tried to argue with some people there about this but they're deeply into this vegetarianism craze. I even asked a teacher there, for fun, "What about organic meat?". She was incredulous, that I had the guts to say in the same sentence the words "organic" and "meat". :huh:

The next day I felt more energetic, centered, and grounded. However, four questions came to me but I was not sure when or if to ask her about them. 1. What was realigned in me and to what? 2. What was imprinted? 3. What does holding the energy mean? 4. What did she sense/hear/know to call me the second time?

Hello Seeker2seer,
The question I have for you, did you give her permission to realign you or asked to be imprinted, and i would ask, "aren't you infringing on my personal space by holding whatever energy that she's talking about? And also, are these things that she's doing, is this something she does for a person who shows some interest in Reiki? and is it one of the method she does over the phone without actually meeting face to face?
For me, it's hard to find resonance with someone who you barely know, imo resonance occurs over time through observation. Even I, could feel your 'desperation' of sort (that's just me), in finding a Reiki Master, which to me, is allowing yourself to be more open for 'wishful thinking'; anticipation, osit.
Seeker2seer, I am no expert in Reiki, it is only my thoughts of concern, for your well being that I felt I needed to post a reply.
Congrats, on receiving your application to FOTCM. :)
FWIW
okiron

latulipenoire said:
I'd suggest reading a lot about Reiki before signing up. Above all Laura's research on the symbols and the lineages. And then receiving some sessions of Reiki to see how it affects you. This is what I've done recently, FWIW. I'm going to receive the first level attunement next month, from a local teacher whose lineage sounds good and whose personality is more to my taste, including his views on what should be taught or not (there are some teachers nowadays who are inclined to teach all those 'super cool' variations and types of 'Reiki', misleading a lot of people into thinking that all is the same, or that it doesn't matter at all if the intentions are pure and so on). Again, it's necessary to read Laura's research to see how these changes in the system could cause serious damage to the students.

The one thing that's bothering me is this: It looks like it's forbidden to eat red meat for two days before receiving the attunement. I've tried to argue with some people there about this but they're deeply into this vegetarianism craze. I even asked a teacher there, for fun, "What about organic meat?". She was incredulous, that I had the guts to say in the same sentence the words "organic" and "meat". :huh:

Thank you latulipenoire, I was tempted to sign up but in the end I thought I best read up more about it etc. The first time I had Reiki done on me was years ago, but I did not really feel anything. I don't know if it was because of my bad diet as back then I was a vegetarian. Last time I had it done was last year whilst on a Yoga holiday, the yoga teacher would end the yoga class where she would administer Reiki to my head when we were all laying down for Savasana (she did this for all the students.) It was quite relaxing and was a great end to a yoga class.

Just learning more on Youtube about Reiki. There are a series of videos by a chap called Kenneth Kaid and he even suggests going vegetarian and also smoking is not good - darn it - of course this is all nonsense.

okiron said:

Hello Seeker2seer,
The question I have for you, did you give her permission to realign you or asked to be imprinted, and i would ask, "aren't you infringing on my personal space by holding whatever energy that she's talking about? And also, are these things that she's doing, is this something she does for a person who shows some interest in Reiki? and is it one of the method she does over the phone without actually meeting face to face?
For me, it's hard to find resonance with someone who you barely know, imo resonance occurs over time through observation. Even I, could feel your 'desperation' of sort (that's just me), in finding a Reiki Master, which to me, is allowing yourself to be more open for 'wishful thinking'; anticipation, osit.
Seeker2seer, I am no expert in Reiki, it is only my thoughts of concern, for your well being that I felt I needed to post a reply.
FWIW
okiron
okiron, no I did not give her permission to do anything, it just happened unexpectedly. I just wanted to know how she became involved in Reiki, her linage, and what she thought of Reiki. What happened totally caught me off guard and I didn't expect anything else other than answers to my questions. It was a strange experience and seemed unusual coming from a total stranger, especially her use of the word imprint. I really don't know anything else about her or her methods which is why I asked the questions I did. I really was just trying to understand her lineage to make an informed decision before I scheduled an initial therapy session with her student (the first person I emailed at the health center). Since I have never received a Reiki session, and knew the possible dangers of a corrupted lineage, I wanted to do my research before scheduling a session. You may be right, perhaps I do have a sense of desperation to find a Reiki Master for some consciously unknown reason. I do know that since I received my crystals selected by the Cs four months ago, my interest to learn about Reiki is increasing.
Thank you for your concern as I feel whatever happened totally caught me off guard. I am still debating if I should ask her my follow up questions or not.

Hello Seeker2seer,
FWIW
okiron
[/quote]
okiron, no I did not give her permission to do anything, it just happened unexpectedly. I just wanted to know how she became involved in Reiki, her linage, and what she thought of Reiki. What happened totally caught me off guard and I didn't expect anything else other than answers to my questions. It was a strange experience and seemed unusual coming from a total stranger, especially her use of the word imprint. I really don't know anything else about her or her methods which is why I asked the questions I did. I really was just trying to understand her lineage to make an informed decision before I scheduled an initial therapy session with her student (the first person I emailed at the health center). Since I have never received a Reiki session, and knew the possible dangers of a corrupted lineage, I wanted to do my research before scheduling a session. You may be right, perhaps I do have a sense of desperation to find a Reiki Master for some consciously unknown reason. I do know that since I received my crystals selected by the Cs four months ago, my interest to learn about Reiki is increasing.
Thank you for your concern as I feel whatever happened totally caught me off guard. I am still debating if I should ask her my follow up questions or not.
[/quote]

It concerns me that you are still 'debating'. The 'red flag' is that your original question/s was not answered to your satisfaction, but instead, you are now concern about what she did to you. To me, it seems she wants you to keep in touch with her, as if she knows your eagerness toward wanting to know more about Reiki energy.
More red flags;
I told her some people say the use of the symbols was like installing a new circuit board in our field or aura. She said that to her, Reiki is instead a return to the original template. After she said that I could feel a warm and tingling sensation radiate out from my solar plexus area. Then she said she could sense a realignment taking place in me due to the Reiki energy as we continued talking. She asked where I was feeling any sensations, the temperature, texture, and movement of the energy.

She kept emphasizing the importance of surrendering to the universe, not surrendering our will, but being open and letting go, to the let the universe provide what we need. She said she sensed I need to be more open to the universe and I told her I feel like something is blocking me. She agreed and said my connection may not be what I have expected but may be experienced in other ways.
Did she tell you what that 'original template' meant? From my understanding and if the template she talk about is a symbol, how was it that she came upon this template when she was vague about her lineage? I think somewhere in the forum there was a mentioning about the corruption of Reiki symbols and that the original is very,very rare.
Also, why is she emphasizing so much about 'surrendering to the universe', 'being open', 'letting go' and sugar coated by adding 'not surrendering our will '?? When in fact, she did infringed upon your free will from the get go.
It's kinda funny, how she wants to know what sensation you were experiencing and that you were in fact having these sensation in the solar plexus, what comes to my mind is energy vampire-ism. Have you read any threads on 'sexual energy'? From what I gather, this energy is precious and it should be maintain and it's also, what feeds the 4th density STS.
Seeker2seer, I see more clues in what you wrote that hints towards a red flag/s, so instead of me, expressing the remainder of what i see (opinion/s), it's best that you take another look over and exercise, what we do here in FOTCM; The Work, and see what you discovery before you take anymore interaction with this person besides, finding a "Reiki Master" is not the only way to know yourself, osit.
(My error from previous post) Congrats and Welcome to FOTCM. :)
okiron

Did she tell you what that 'original template' meant? From my understanding and if the template she talk about is a symbol, how was it that she came upon this template when she was vague about her lineage? I think somewhere in the forum there was a mentioning about the corruption of Reiki symbols and that the original is very,very rare.
Also, why is she emphasizing so much about 'surrendering to the universe', 'being open', 'letting go' and sugar coated by adding 'not surrendering our will '?? When in fact, she did infringed upon your free will from the get go.
It's kinda funny, how she wants to know what sensation you were experiencing and that you were in fact having these sensation in the solar plexus, what comes to my mind is energy vampire-ism. Have you read any threads on 'sexual energy'? From what I gather, this energy is precious and it should be maintain and it's also, what feeds the 4th density STS.
Seeker2seer, I see more clues in what you wrote that hints towards a red flag/s, so instead of me, expressing the remainder of what i see (opinion/s), it's best that you take another look over and exercise, what we do here in FOTCM; The Work, and see what you discovery before you take anymore interaction with this person besides, finding a "Reiki Master" is not the only way to know yourself, osit.
(My error from previous post) Congrats and Welcome to FOTCM. :)
okiron
okiron, she didn't explain what she meant by original template. The thought in my mind at the time was a restoring of an inner spiritual connection rather than a symbol.

I haven't read any threads on 'sexual energy', is there a specific one I should start with?

Thanks for pointing out the red flags which confirms how I felt overall; that my free will to participate was not considered. I was just seeking information not realizing how simply being in non-physical contact over the phone may be hazardous or establish some type of energy connection. :scared: Knowing that may be a possibility I will consider this a lesson in awareness and be more cautious before having any or no further interaction with her.

Thank you for the feedback and the welcome to the FOTCM.

I agree with orion, what she did is a violation of your will. A reiki practitioner(or any healer and such) should never do anything without the consent of the patient. I am a master reiki practitioner and I'd recommend you avoid further contact with her.

Regards to sexual energy, there is a recent thread on ariana grande that you can look at https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,43414.0.html and also using the search function of the forum will yield good results. Reading Carlos Castaneda's books are great as well as Gurdjieff's/Ouspensky's books have some snippets on sexual energy. These snippets about sexual energy from these books I believe are covered in the thread I linked you to so I'll allow you to start digging and searching.

Back
Top Bottom