Available in print: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

Re: Available on Amazon: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994

Mr.Cyan said:
Rhiannon said:
It was a fantastic read, and really looking forward to the next book. :read:

Indeed, really looking forward to the next ones ! :) - really great annotations that provided the background, research and context behind each question from the 1994 transcripts. Any tentative release dates from the Crew on the next ones ? ;)

That is among my current challenges: to find a way to sit in a chair for long enough to get some writing done. I've tried several chairs/paddings, and have another one ordered that should be here soon to try (keeping fingers crossed), and regularly putting pain relieving ointments on the darn thing. I think that once I can get working on it, I should be able to have it finished in a month or two.

PLUS there is the NEW stuff I am going to be writing which, as I've mentioned, I'll do it "live", online, with each chapter published as I finish it. I think that doing it interactively with the audience is helpful because people can ask questions and then I know when I'm not being clear enough or have missed something important.

A plateful, indeed!

I'm really looking forward to the new online series, as well. I was hoping the injury would have completely (or almost) healed by now. May you completely recover as soon as possible. :)

SeekinTruth said:
I'm really looking forward to the new online series, as well. I was hoping the injury would have completely (or almost) healed by now. May you completely recover as soon as possible. :)

I agree. Hope the new chair aids your healing and recovery Laura. The interactive nature of your new work sounds very exciting! :) I have recently finished the 1994 transcripts book - what a fascinating read! Thank you so much.

Dear Laura,

Thank you for the update, and I sincerely hope too, that the new chair will speed up your recovery & healing (fingers very crossed :)). Im sure it will be soon.

Really looking forward to the new published transcripts and new writing - thank you immensely in advance for sharing it with us live, much much appreciated :)

Approaching Infinity said:
It's available from Red Pill Press now: http://www.redpillpress.com/shop/cassiopaea-experiment-transcripts-1994-volume-1/
And when will be available at Pilule Ruge?

I am so happy that this book will be available in paper (no kindle for this one), will be here, near us, as a reference book and a sort of meditation and inspirational book also. Thank you very much for the work you are doing for us, I am so grateful.

mabar said:
It's available from Red Pill Press now: http://www.redpillpress.com/shop/cassiopaea-experiment-transcripts-1994-volume-1/
Forget it, my two neurons left, just made click. :P

mabar said:
mabar said:

Unfortunately my two neurons seem to have gone astray, too? :halo: :

I have the same question? Could not find it on Pilule Rouge? :huh:

thanx for assistance!

naorma said:
mabar said:
mabar said:

Unfortunately my two neurons seem to have gone astray, too? :halo: :

I have the same question? Could not find it on Pilule Rouge? :huh:

thanx for assistance!

I assumed is related to other changes that had been at the forum, but it will be until they announce it. So we will just have to wait or buy it at amazon.

Thank you for your calming words, Mabar!

Reminds me of "Wait and see!" ;)

:knitting: :D

Thanks for the effort in putting this together, have added it to my kindle. Also a great many thanks for keeping the session transcripts available for public viewing, as I refer to them often. Even with the legal redactions, there is still no doubt much risk for those involved and it is appreciated :).

Do you have the project to edit the book in French like the Wave series?

If it's the case I will be patient to enjoy better the reading and learning resulting.
Otherwise, I'm going to buy it in English as soon as possible.

I have the same question about 'Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection' by Pierre and Laura ?

Plume said:

If it's the case I will be patient to enjoy better the reading and learning resulting.

It is not on the table so far.

Plume said:
I have the same question about 'Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection' by Pierre and Laura ?

This one should be available pretty pretty soon.

Gandalf said:
Plume said:

It is not on the table so far.

I bought 'The Cassiopea Experiment Transcripts 1994' book, this is really a beautiful one and it's very pleasant to read the Transcripts in a book :)
Moreover, Laura's comments are very useful for better understanding.
Thanks a lot for all this work.

Gandalf said:
Plume said:

This one should be available pretty pretty soon.

It's a very good new. Thank you also for this.

I was pretty happy to get my copy of the C's 94' transcript, was wondering if there will be any more being released at a later date??

Back
Top Bottom