Available in print: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

Re: Available on Amazon: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994

scottiet said:
I was pretty happy to get my copy of the C's 94' transcript, was wondering if there will be any more being released at a later date??

From the very first post in this thread:

The second volume (transcripts from 1995) is already in the works, and will be published when it is ready.
;)

Ce livre existe-t-il en Français ?... Merci pour votre réponse...

This book does exist in French? ... Thanks for your answer ...

PERLOU said:
This book does exist in French? ... Thanks for your answer ...

No it doesn't. But excerpts from the sessions can be found in the French translations of The Wave, L'Onde.

Merci DATA, quelle rapidité, j'ai tous les tomes de l'ONDE de LAURA traduits en Français... Je voulais juste approfondir SDA et SDS...
Je recherche aussi RA Matérial mais je ne le trouve pas en Français, sur Amazon, il n'existe qu'en Anglais...
Savez vous s'il existe une traduction Française ?... Merci pour votre réponse...

DATA thank you, how quickly, I have all the volumes of the WAVE LAURA translated into French ... I just wanted to deepen SDA and SDS ...
I'm also looking RA Material but I can not find it in French, on Amazon, it exists only English ...
Do you know if there is a French translation? ... Thank you for your answer ...

PERLOU said:
Merci DATA, quelle rapidité, j'ai tous les tomes de l'ONDE de LAURA traduits en Français... Je voulais juste approfondir SDA et SDS...
Je recherche aussi RA Matérial mais je ne le trouve pas en Français, sur Amazon, il n'existe qu'en Anglais...
Savez vous s'il existe une traduction Française ?... Merci pour votre réponse...

DATA thank you, how quickly, I have all the volumes of the WAVE LAURA translated into French ... I just wanted to deepen SDA and SDS ...
I'm also looking RA Material but I can not find it in French, on Amazon, it exists only English ...
Do you know if there is a French translation? ... Thank you for your answer ...

So far, I don't think that the Ra material has been translated in French.

Merci Gandalf, j'ai trouvé des liens vers des blogs / forums avec quelques transcriptions mais aucun livre en Français...

Gandalf thank you, I found links to blogs / forums with some transcripts but no books in French ...

I finished the 1995 transcript annotations a few weeks ago so Data and Approaching Infinity (and others) should have it fixed up for publishing pretty soon. It was a PAINFUL activity and they practically had to crack a whip over me to keep me going. That was an AWFUL year in so many ways.

Laura said:
I finished the 1995 transcript annotations a few weeks ago so Data and Approaching Infinity (and others) should have it fixed up for publishing pretty soon. It was a PAINFUL activity and they practically had to crack a whip over me to keep me going. That was an AWFUL year in so many ways.

:cheer: A thousands thanks for your hard work Laura! Also thank you Data, Approaching Infinity and others involved.

scottiet said:
I was pretty happy to get my copy of the C's 94' transcript, was wondering if there will be any more being released at a later date??

Short answer, yes! 1995 should be coming soon.

Merci pour tout votre précieux et énorme Travail, si je comprends bien la transcription 1994 n'existe pas en Français mais celle de 1995 seront bientôt éditée...
N'oubliez pas de nous prévenir dès qu'il sera possible de l'acheter sans doute chez Pilule Rouge ?...
J'ai hâte de le lire...

Je suis entrain de lire "Ces mondes qui nous gouvernent", j'en suis presque à la fin...
Je peux dire que la lecture de vos livres, LAURA, me donne souvent des sueurs froides...

Quand j'avais 9/10 ans, je vivais à Djibouti en Somalie (Afrique de l'Est), mon père était militaire de carrière, je me souviens m'être réveillée sur le pied du lit de mes parents que je n'ai pas réveillés, je me demande encore comment... Cet épisode a été suivi de reproche de mes parents sur quelque chose que j'avais fait sur ma personne et dont je n'avais aucun souvenir... A l'époque, je ne comprenais pas ce qui m'arrivait et la communication avec mes parents était pour ainsi dire non existante... Je pleurais beaucoup...

En lisant vos livres j'ai ces souvenirs qui sont remontés, en y pensant précédemment, j'ai mis cela sur du somnambulisme mais maintenant je me demande si je n'ai pas été enlevée ?... Ce qui ne change pas grand chose d'ailleurs mais c'est une possibilité...

Merci pour vos Lumières...

Thank you for all your valuable and tremendous work, as I understand in 1994 transcriptional property does not exist in French but the 1995 will be published soon ...
Remember to let us know when it will be possible to buy it without doubt among Red Pill? ...
I look forward to reading it ...

I'm currently reading 'These worlds that govern us', I am almost at the end ...
I can say that reading your books, LAURA, often gives me cold sweats ...

When I was 9/10 years, I lived in Djibouti in Somalia (East Africa), my father was a professional soldier, I remember waking up on the foot of the bed of my parents that I did not wake up, I still wonder how ... This episode was followed by criticism of my parents about something that I had on me and I had no memory ... At the time I did not understand what was happening and communication with my parents was virtually nonexistent ... I cried a lot ...

In reading your books I have these memories that are raised, by thinking about it before, I put this on sleepwalking but now I wonder if I have not been removed? ... This does not change much but it is also a possibility ...

Thank you for your lights ...

ashu said:
Laura said:

:cheer: A thousands thanks for your hard work Laura! Also thank you Data, Approaching Infinity and others involved.

Ditto! :D :perfect:

Working through the '94 transcripts currently in work when I get free time. It's insightful to see how the progression has come from back then.

Glad to hear the 1995 is on its way guys, well done!

hlat said:
Also, when you buy through the AmazonSmile link, a small donation will be made to the forum.
https://smile.amazon.com/ch/30-0204116

Does it work for ALL PURCHASE through Amazon or just for this book ? Just thinking about all my kindle read bought on Amazon UK...

kanader said:
hlat said:
Also, when you buy through the AmazonSmile link, a small donation will be made to the forum.

Does it work for ALL PURCHASE through Amazon or just for this book ? Just thinking about all my kindle read bought on Amazon UK...

It works for all purchases, as long as you're using the smile.amazon.com URL.

Approaching Infinity said:
kanader said:
hlat said:

It works for all purchases, as long as you're using the smile.amazon.com URL.

Thanks for the reply AI, never knew this feature, although longtime Amazon customer... :-[

just saw this later on...

Ascien said:
Sorry Data, I wasn't clear. I was responding to hlat's comment about Amazonsmile. I haven't seen a UK version yet.

Order it on dot COM
Thank you for your hard work Laura, Hope you will get better soon.. :D

Back
Top Bottom