Available in print: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

Re: Available on Amazon: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

Nienna said:
Just want to say how great these books are. Last week I finished really the 1996 book. Wow! Some new, and very interesting info added about what was going on during, and between, the sessions! Thanks Laura for putting all of your time and energy into these books! :love:
I read 1994,1995 books borrowed from one of our NE group member. They are fascinating to read and integrate with our current understanding.

Quote from Konstantin:
I just finished the first volume from 1994. And i wanted to order volume 2 and 3 but there is not a kindle version of volume 3 available.
I cant order paper version because shipping costs are more than the price of the book , so the final price will be way too much then i can afford.

How much is the whole price with shipping?

Corvinus said:
Quote from Konstantin:
I just finished the first volume from 1994. And i wanted to order volume 2 and 3 but there is not a kindle version of volume 3 available.
I cant order paper version because shipping costs are more than the price of the book , so the final price will be way too much then i can afford.

How much is the whole price with shipping?

As Istina said, from Pilule rouge its 5 euros plus for shipping. At Amazon its much more

Y-a-t'il de nouvelles traductions en Français ?... Merci...

Are Has it new translations in French? ... Thanks ...

Quote from Konstantin:
As Istina said, from Pilule rouge its 5 euros plus for shipping. At Amazon its much more

I checked it, it s 32 euros with shipping for one book, 27 plus 5, I buy them from amazon and it is as said more expensive, at least I know it now. I am ready to help if you accept it, just you have to send me your personal info, that is address and other through pm, but if it s not condoned here better still maybe some form of donation and admins can send it to you if they have info, or some other way.

seek10 said:
Nienna said:
Just want to say how great these books are. Last week I finished really the 1996 book. Wow! Some new, and very interesting info added about what was going on during, and between, the sessions! Thanks Laura for putting all of your time and energy into these books! :love:
I read 1994,1995 books borrowed from one of our NE group member. They are fascinating to read and integrate with our current understanding.

All three books are fascinating and add a lot of context to the sessions, it sort of feels like reading The Wave series.

PERLOU said:
Y-a-t'il de nouvelles traductions en Français ?... Merci...

Are Has it new translations in French? ... Thanks ...

Hi Perlou,

There are no new translations in French for the moment.

However, as soon as a new book is available in french, we will be glad to let everyone know about that.

Corvinus said:
Quote from Konstantin:

I checked it, it s 32 euros with shipping for one book, 27 plus 5, I buy them from amazon and it is as said more expensive, at least I know it now. I am ready to help if you accept it, just you have to send me your personal info, that is address and other through pm, but if it s not condoned here better still maybe some form of donation and admins can send it to you if they have info, or some other way.

Thank you Corvinus. I have volume 1 and 2 allready.
I'll order volume 3 in electronic form when it will be published in that format.
That way, I'll have all 3 volumes for 30 euro in electronic format, instead only one for 32euro.
Thank you sooo much for your offer.I really appreciate it. :hug2:

Maybe we can make such donations to a members who cant even afford to buy it in electronic format. I really dont know if it is condoned here.

Data said:
There will be a Kindle edition for Volume 3 (1996) within the next two months. We usually release Kindle later than the paper version.

The 1996 sessions are available on Kindle now! :)

https://www.amazon.com/Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-1996-ebook/dp/B01N1W7QOR

Data said:
Data said:
There will be a Kindle edition for Volume 3 (1996) within the next two months. We usually release Kindle later than the paper version.

https://www.amazon.com/Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-1996-ebook/dp/B01N1W7QOR

I have just ordered Kindle version. Thank you .

Data said:

I don't usually do favourites, but I love 1996 transcripts - this is where things get exciting. :thup:

Konstantin said:
Data said:
Data said:

I have just ordered Kindle version. Thank you .

Me too.

ashu said:
Data said:

I don't usually do favourites, but I love 1996 transcripts - this is where things get exciting. :thup:

Fantastic, thanks for all your hard work!

Hesper said:
ashu said:
Data said:

Ditto. I will order a copy.

Altair said:
Hesper said:
ashu said:
Data said:

Ditto. I will order a copy.

Amazing! It's nice to have a digital version! Easier to read while commuting!

Back
Top Bottom