Cassiopaean Sandbox > What's on your mind

Who controls the BIS?

<< < (15/31) > >>

alkhemst:

--- Quote from: goyacobol on May 05, 2015, 02:42:48 PM ---alchemst,

Now, I am starting to go way back in trying to follow this trail.  For some reason I think the further back on the history trail I go the closer I will get to the Jesuit/BIS connections and other connections like Illuminati/Masons, Zionist/Illuminati/Vatican...etc.

I was looking for information on Moses and the timeline to see if the Moses period was close to the Masons beginning of 8000 years ago (approx. when the Masons started according to the Cs) and saw this:

Session 16 October 1994

--- Quote ---Q: (L) Who was the originator of the Brotherhood of the Serpent as described in the Bramley book?
A: Lizard Beings.
--- End quote ---

So I think I might try to read Bramley's book to find more clues.  Sorry I haven't put more time into this.  I think we could learn a lot using BIS as the starting point and working backwards and forwards.  Sort of like BIS instead of BC and AD?  We could call it BBIS/ABIS or something like that. :)

--- End quote ---

I think the idea is that a lot of ways to control people en mass has been experimented with and refined for thousands and thousands of years. So groups like the Templars for example find a bunch of material like ancient manuscripts and start putting it into practice. So there's knowledge kept under wraps because knowledge is power to the psychopathic folks but in the end I'm thinking it's more about smoke and mirrors. It's about creating the perception of power both physical and supernatural, but in reality it's more like the wizard from the wizard of Oz putting on a good show, the whole land believe the show, go along with it and give away their own power.

Take for example the US dollar.

Who controls the BIS?

There's a lot of hype about the latin words but they roughly translate to: "Year started 1776 new order of the ages" (if you like, put each word in google latin translate separately to verify). Then you've got the "all seeing" eye, the pyramid that represents apex top-down type of control. It's really in your face, not even subtle. For many it would provoke fear if not consciously certainly unconsciously.

But on one level it's just a branding exercise, like Coca Cola branding everything they supposedly own, buildings, cans, etc. etc. It's like saying this is our property since 1776, we announce we've got this big scary order, we own you, we've even made the pyramids and you still don't know how to do it (either do we, but we'll pretend we do). Considering that the US dollar will soon collapse, they'll have to be a new currency with another branding exercise I'd suspect.

Just random thoughts, I don't know if that's helpful.

goyacobol:

--- Quote from: alkhemst on May 06, 2015, 09:38:28 AM ---I think the idea is that a lot of ways to control people en mass has been experimented with and refined for thousands and thousands of years. So groups like the Templars for example find a bunch of material like ancient manuscripts and start putting it into practice. So there's knowledge kept under wraps because knowledge is power to the psychopathic folks but in the end I'm thinking it's more about smoke and mirrors. It's about creating the perception of power both physical and supernatural, but in reality it's more like the wizard from the wizard of Oz putting on a good show, the whole land believe the show, go along with it and give away their own power.

Take for example the US dollar.
There's a lot of hype about the latin words but they roughly translate to: "Year started 1776 new order of the ages" (if you like, put each word in google latin translate separately to verify). Then you've got the "all seeing" eye, the pyramid that represents apex top-down type of control. It's really in your face, not even subtle. For many it would provoke fear if not consciously certainly unconsciously.

But on one level it's just a branding exercise, like Coca Cola branding everything they supposedly own, buildings, cans, etc. etc. It's like saying this is our property since 1776, we announce we've got this big scary order, we own you, we've even made the pyramids and you still don't know how to do it (either do we, but we'll pretend we do). Considering that the US dollar will soon collapse, they'll have to be a new currency with another branding exercise I'd suspect.

Just random thoughts, I don't know if that's helpful.

--- End quote ---

alchemst,

I think that you see it the way I do for the "big" picture.  I like your attitude too which is very helpful to me.  I think this a more empowering way to approach a slithering, slimy, Brotherhood of the Snake, 4D STS controlled system.  They even tried to "brand" our history with their own calendar with Pope Gregory 13th's Gregorian calendar.  But Laura is on to their 200+ missing years to the dating scheme.  Her next book should "shed" a lot of light on where we really are in history.  Trying to wade through the obfuscated records of the history will probably be a feeble attempt for us but at least we can it our best shot I think. :thup:

alkhemst:

--- Quote from: goyacobol on May 06, 2015, 08:02:38 PM ---
alchemst,

I think that you see it the way I do for the "big" picture.  I like your attitude too which is very helpful to me.  I think this a more empowering way to approach a slithering, slimy, Brotherhood of the Snake, 4D STS controlled system.  They even tried to "brand" our history with their own calendar with Pope Gregory 13th's Gregorian calendar.  But Laura is on to their 200+ missing years to the dating scheme.  Her next book should "shed" a lot of light on where we really are in history.  Trying to wade through the obfuscated records of the history will probably be a feeble attempt for us but at least we can it our best shot I think. :thup:

--- End quote ---

Definitely something here, remember the pope with snakes and dragons crawling all over him in representations:

--- Quote from: alkhemst on April 17, 2015, 05:11:57 AM ---Off the topic but something else of interest is the Pope at the time introduced dragon symbology into the Papacy as well as the calendar that we use today (Gregorian calendar) . _http://romeartlover.tripod.com/Gregorius.html

Here's some snaps:

Who controls the BIS?
Who controls the BIS?

It's just a weird choice of symbolism when you consider all the references to the dragon in the Revelations, being apparently the church's main adversary.

--- Quote ---And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.... And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

What we find is the same pope as well as messing with the calendar and pushing a false view of history, was the main driving force behind the council of trent, as well as being in close cahoots with the jesuits and founder Ignatius:

--- Quote ---A central part of the strategy of Gregory XIII's reform was to apply the recommendations of Trent. He was a liberal patron of the recently formed Society of Jesus throughout Europe, for which he founded many new colleges. The Roman College of the Jesuits grew substantially under his patronage, and became the most important centre of learning in Europe for a time, known as the University of the Nations.[citation needed] It is now named the Pontifical Gregorian University. Pope Gregory XIII also founded numerous seminaries for training priests, beginning with the German College at Rome, and put them in the charge of the Jesuits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Gregory_XIII

--- End quote ---

The council of trent was "law" at the time with many draconian measures. Consider the word "draconian" maybe some connected etymology there too. 

--- Quote ---It condemns anybody who does not believe that the literal Jesus Christ is in the host [holy communion bread], and that his literal blood is in the wine. That’s called transubstantiation. Anybody who does not believe that is an accursed anathema. Anybody who believes that their salvation is outside the Catholic Church is accursed anathema. Anybody who believes in justification by grace through faith—anathema, accursed. Anybody who believes that the Pope is not the vicar of Christ—accursed, anathema. You see, all of these doctrines were being put forth as a result of reading the Bible, which produced the Reformation, and so the Jesuits accursed everything that the Reformers were preaching. This is all in Law called the Council of Trent. In the 4th Session, which is probably the most important Session, the Jesuits condemn freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and freedom of conscience. So, no man has the right to choose his own religion; no man has the right to publish what he feels is the truth; and no man has the right to freedom of conscience.

_http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/council_of_trent.htm

--- End quote ---

Also a lot of those earlier posts show how Ignatius was part of the illuminati (alumbrados) of Spain, and that jesuits had a hand in Adam Weishaupt's illuminati 1773. Perhaps really it was just a continuum. Also, Weishaupt's illuminati is founded 3 years before the great seal of the US is heralding a "new order of the ages" 1776 with illuminati branding.

Next year, that's going to be 240 years since 1776 and it looks as if we're in the midst of the fall of the new roman empire (as we know know it). At least it appears to be roman, if we take the perspective of branding and how it's been plastered by "the fasces" that represented roman authority.

Who controls the BIS?
Who controls the BIS?

--- Quote ---The fasces lictoriae ("bundles of the lictors") symbolised power and authority (imperium) in ancient Rome, beginning with the early Roman Kingdom and continuing through the Republican and Imperial periods. By Republican times, use of the fasces was surrounded with tradition and protocol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces
--- End quote ---

Seen in other other places too:

The last big "fall" of Rome heralded the dark ages and significantly the imposition of one religion, that was the antithesis of "loving humanity"

--- Quote ---Philanthropy (from Greek φιλανθρωπία) etymologically means "love of humanity" in the sense of caring, nourishing, developing and enhancing "what it is to be human" on both the benefactors' (by identifying and exercising their values in giving and volunteering) and beneficiaries' (by benefiting) parts.

The Ancient Greek view of philanthropy — that the "love of what it is to be human" is the essential nature and purpose of humanity, culture and civilization — was intrinsically philosophical, containing both metaphysics and ethics. The Greeks adopted the "love of humanity" as an educational ideal, whose goal was excellence (arete)—the fullest self-development, of body, mind, and spirit, which is the essence of liberal education. The Platonic Academy's philosophical dictionary defined Philanthropia as: "A state of well-educated habits stemming from love of humanity. A state of being productive of benefit to humans." Just as Prometheus’ human-empowering gifts rebelled against the tyranny of Zeus, philanthropia was also associated with freedom and democracy. Both Socrates and the laws of Athens were described as "philanthropic and democratic".

The total economic collapse attending the Fall of Rome and leading to the Dark Ages dissolved Classical civilization, replacing it with Christian theology and soteriology, administered through the Roman Catholic Church's ecclesiastical and monastic infrastructures. Gradually there emerged a non-religious agricultural infrastructure based on peasant farming organized into manors, which were in turn organized for law and order by feudalism. For a thousand years Classical humanism hibernated in forgotten manuscripts of monastic libraries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philanthropy

--- End quote ---

Interesting times ahead it seems

alkhemst:
I came across an article shared on FB today about this idea of incriminating the Rothchilds and other groups connected with the Khazarian Dynasty on Veteran's Today:

--- Quote ---..We the People can no longer be tolerated, We the People who constitute the United States of America, hereby Declare War against the world’s largest Organized Crime Cabal, the RKM, which has infiltrated America, hijacked our American institutions of government and is now waging a secret asymmetrical war against We the People and the Republic of the United States of America.

_http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/05/08/proposed-declaration-of-war-against-the-rothschild-khazarian-mafia

--- End quote ---

While there's some OK articles in VT that one is befitting of the Alex Jones' get-out-your-pitch-forks sensationalism.

Anyway, from investigating around the Vatican and connections to BIS (seen on this thread), I'm led to believe the Rothschilds are merely doing a job or performing a function for the Vatican and so would be subservient to them. There's an interesting entry in the Jewish Encyclopaedia that states:

--- Quote ---...Something analogous occurred in England when the century-long competition of the Barings and the Rothschilds culminated in the failure of the former in 1893; but in this case the Rothschilds came to the rescue of their rivals and prevented a universal financial catastrophe. It is a somewhat curious sequel to the attempt to set up a Catholic competitor to the Roths-childs that at the present time the latter are the guardians of the papal treasure.

_http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12909-rothschild

--- End quote ---

So, the Rothchilds have been tasked with guarding the Papal treasure, which would mean any other group or family could be tasked with the same job. So are they expendable? Appears that way. Also seems to point to the possibility that if the Vatican needs a fall guy, the Rothchilds can be publicly sacrificed as PR-style campaign.

Also if all that's true, it sort of implicates Veteran's Today either by ignorance or active participation in something like above stated. And this would put the source in disrepute.

sitting:

--- Quote from: alkhemst on May 20, 2015, 03:29:15 AM ---So, the Rothchilds have been tasked with guarding the Papal treasure, which would mean any other group or family could be tasked with the same job. So are they expendable?

--- End quote ---

I think the Rothschilds are the ones likely to be asking "who's expendable."  Not the other way around.

Remember, C's gave Mossad (near apex) and the Rothschilds equal billing.  At least that's my interpretation from the transcripts.  Although I could be wrong.

They also said the Rothschilds were similar (in a smaller way) to Sargon.  That's "Sargon the Great"--founder of the Akkadian empire.  This added reference carries some weight in my opinion.

Interestingly, Sargon was the model for at least a part of the Moses story.  An infant floated down a stream by his birth mother in a reed basket, to be found in this case by a gardener who raised him. 

PS
I believe a careful read of the financial history of the past 2 plus centuries will confirm these assertions.  Part of the problem is the Rothschilds have always done their utmost to hide, confuse, and obfuscate their role.  Eustice Mullins is a good source on this topic.  There are others.  FWIW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version