Session 7 May 2016

Chu said:
You must have read our thoughts. Travis' crystals were selected yesterday, and are being mailed right this minute. :-D

Please let me know when they arrive. Thanks!

Best wishes for 2017!

He got them yesterday, and below is part of his email (which he said yes to my sharing here) to me:

Travis email said:
[...]

I don't know how to guage the green rock like how it is.

But all the quartz are heavily marred, pinged, dinged, pitted and the like... Like they been through a hail of bullets. And all I can say is YES! The C's chose well, for me. I can relate to a life of constant bombardment... (I feel a love towards these crystals like they are my new friends/fellow warriors/+something of a mail-order bride ♡, & we are getting along so well) But even with the abuse they remain somewhat to very clear/transparent. Strong vibes.

I've meditated with them once thus far. Thank you Sky for reaching out.

:) ~

Just a quick update on the crystals and a dream.

I very much appreciate having them and having made a new change in location, a new job, a new place they have been a constant touchstone(s). The morning and evening readings have helped keep me on course and in alignment with what's true and most important.
There were very difficult periods as with any major life change but having the morning and evening reading, as well as the POTS really helped.

Recently posted about realizing how clear it is to join in more here and took an aim to do so more, at least 2 times a week. I haven't even come close. Been working an enormous amount over the holiday yet also noticed that anytime I thought about posting nothing really felt
"worth it". Struggled with this so many times it's become obvious I could go months without contributing and just "going with the flow" which doesn't work.

Posting to share my appreciation and also a dream I had years ago and never mentioned. I tried once when this session came out back in May but it timed out, got erased, couldn't go back and the post was lost. I was so upset. Not too experienced with posting, copying quotes, etc. and will be learning as I go.

But the dream was very real and vivid. I was walking into a membrane/door of some sort and into an enormous space inside a ballooned dome made of a very thin material but very bright inside. As I walked through the membrane/door to get in I was aware of it cleaning me of any microbes or bacteria because the air outside was not great.
When I was inside there were people assembled to study and one guy came up to me to ask me questions and he told me that they were about to read from The Golden Bible. I was told it was written 400 years ago! by LKJ and was shocked realizing I was dreaming, thought "Oh my goodness..... she did it." and then woke up.

When I read the C's suggesting the rewrite of the Psalm the dream came back to mind.

Wondering if more revisions are in the works. Has Laura ever thought of something like writing a newer version of the Bible?
If so, that's a LOT of work.

Happy New Year to everyone here.

Magha said:
Posting to share my appreciation and also a dream I had years ago and never mentioned. I tried once when this session came out back in May but it timed out, got erased, couldn't go back and the post was lost. I was so upset. Not too experienced with posting, copying quotes, etc. and will be learning as I go.

Thanks for sharing Magha, I think all of us can relate to experiences like this. Now, when I'm working on a post that's going to take me a few days to complete, I'll copy and paste it into a word document and save it. That way if my computer or browser shuts off I won't lose it.

Feel free to ask questions as you go along.

Wondering if more revisions are in the works. Has Laura ever thought of something like writing a newer version of the Bible?

You never know what's in the works. But, as for the Bible, who needs a 'newer version' when the Universe is your source of information and inspiration? ;)

Happy New Year to everyone here.

Happy New Year's to you too - to new beginnings. Glad to hear the crystals are helping you so much.

Magha said:
If so, that's a LOT of work.

Laura has done a huge amount of research having to do with the Old Testament and the New Testament. Both are not what they have claimed to be. In doing her research, Laura has written The Secret History of the World; and How to Get Out Alive, Comets and the Horns of Moses and is now working on a book that is being called The Secret History of God; along with many other books on various topics. So I think a rewriting of a the Bible is not really something that she would be looking into doing. She's basically been doing it, in an indirect way, in all of the books she's already written, or is writing.

What she has already researched and written - and is still researching and writing - is truly a LOT of work.

"The Secret History of God" is in the planning research -almost ready to write - stage.

Thank you Nienna and Hesper (for the posting tips).
The Secret History of God sounds incredible. Very much looking forward to reading it.
Good luck with your research and writing, Laura.

I received my crystals on December 26th, so I have 15 days with reading and singing. As I mentioned first I had the need to translate the texts into Spanish in order to better assimilate the message. That was in the first week, in the second week I started reading the original text. In fact three times: the first time in English to "open" the communication or put me in tune, the second time in Spanish and a third time in English to reaffirm my commitment to the project.

And it feel good, like my Personal experience with the Cassiopaea energy. I also remembered something about Beelzebub's Tales:

ACCORDING TO the numerous deductions and conclusions made by me during experimental elucidations concerning the productivity of the perception by contemporary people of new impressions from what is heard and read, and also according to the thought of one of the sayings of popular wisdom I have just remembered, handed down to our days from very ancient times, which declares: “Any prayer may be heard by the Higher Powers and a corresponding answer obtained only if it is uttered thrice:

Firstly—for the welfare or the peace of the souls.
Secondly—for the welfare of one’s neighbor.(I´m in Mexico, this is why I read the second time in Spanish: family and neighbor and Earth since we are trying to anchor a frequency)
And only thirdly—for oneself personally.”

Now, since I received my crystals I feel deeply united to my family, which is you. We are Family of Light, are not we? :D

Barbara Marciniak wrote in her books:

"Families of consciousness come together as clusters, based on their level of evolution, their own desire and according to a specific plan. The Family of Light is vast. Its members meet whenever information has to be disseminated; They are like a special body of the apostate forces that are summoned in cases of emergency. As members of the Family of Light, they were born with the capacity to transform reality through information, faith, practice and constant search. Its members are carriers of frequencies that are used to wake up many...."

I am infinitely grateful to TFOCM, Laura, and C's for giving me this opportunity to participate in such a wonderful project.

I ordered my crystals a few months ago and I am happy to wait for my turn to come to receive them. I know what a huge project and a lot of work this must be for everyone concerned. However, I have now started worrying that they may have been sent and got lost in the post. Is there any way of checking to see if this has happened?

Tuulikki said:
I ordered my crystals a few months ago and I am happy to wait for my turn to come to receive them. I know what a huge project and a lot of work this must be for everyone concerned. However, I have now started worrying that they may have been sent and got lost in the post. Is there any way of checking to see if this has happened?

As i understand it Tuulikki, once your crystals are ready for the post office, an email is sent out to let you know they're on their way.

itellsya said:
Tuulikki said:

As i understand it Tuulikki, once your crystals are ready for the post office, an email is sent out to let you know they're on their way.

Thanks itellsya - that is reasurring.

I received Crystals on 11th January.
Soon as I've put my personal crystal in hand, it felt warm and began to pulsate together within my hand.

Dreams are more lucid and they gave me some really good answers and conclusions.
It's like I'm debating within my on thoughts. Projections of realm around me that I get from these thoughts, is that which helps me to experience lessons from situations I haven't yet "crystallized" completely. (We use a phrase here "to be crystally clear with your thoughts//or when water is "crystal clear")

When we opened the package, we almost immediately took our little ukulele instruments and started practicing "In the Garden" and we got it pretty well, I think. And we'll probably try to sing it in our garden when it gets time for that, daylight periods get longer that is.

Thank you so much Laura and every each one of you from the Fellowship! :)

MariZ said:
(...)
When we opened the package, we almost immediately took our little ukulele instruments and started practicing "In the Garden" and we got it pretty well, I think. And we'll probably try to sing it in our garden when it gets time for that, daylight periods get longer that is.
(...)
I really enjoy this one ! :lol:

Does anyone know the status of the crystal connection on SOTT Radio network? Is it active and only open to FOTCM members? I applied but have not yet been accepted. Besides the daily readings and signing, should non members be doing anything else with the crystals? Is there a thread where we can discuss our experiences since we received our crystals?

Back
Top Bottom