Session 7 May 2016

Just wanted to thank everyone involved in the Crystal Project. Received mine a few days ago and they came during a very difficult time for me. My personal crystal is with me wherever I go. I've been having very negative thoughts lately that seem almost uncontrollable at times. I remember my crystal, hold it in hand and I don't know if it's because of the crystal, but I'm able to turn my negative thoughts into positive ones at an instant. Whereas before I would become consumed by them. Thank you again.

seeker2seer said:
Does anyone know the status of the crystal connection on SOTT Radio network? Is it active and only open to FOTCM members? I applied but have not yet been accepted. Besides the daily readings and signing, should non members be doing anything else with the crystals? Is there a thread where we can discuss our experiences since we received our crystals?

Be patient. We'll announce it as soon as things calm down around here just a bit. Been busy dealing with reiki attunements, research, some crystal selecting, etc.

Thanks so much for starting this project and for sharing photos of all of the crystals together!

Laura said:
Just note this: having a Cass Connection crystal does not preclude anyone from having any number of other crystals/stones of their own. You can easily cleanse and charge them yourselves for standard purposes.

I was wondering about this... I have a quartz crystal that was given to me as a gift recently and some other stones that I picked up along the way. One is a large piece of quartz from the forest near the house where I grew up and I'm sure it was exposed to moonlight many times. What's the best way to cleanse stones like these if we don't have access to a spring or a pond (for those of us living in the suburbs or cities)?

I don't know much about crystal lore yet... are "standard purposes" things like healing, protection, mental clarity, etc?

Laura said:
seeker2seer said:
Does anyone know the status of the crystal connection on SOTT Radio network? Is it active and only open to FOTCM members? I applied but have not yet been accepted. Besides the daily readings and signing, should non members be doing anything else with the crystals? Is there a thread where we can discuss our experiences since we received our crystals?

Be patient. We'll announce it as soon as things calm down around here just a bit. Been busy dealing with reiki attunements, research, some crystal selecting, etc.
Thank you Laura. I will try to keep the anticipation to a minimum while waiting patiently for the announcement. Exciting times we live in!

Thank you very much Laura for keeping ourselves informed !

I would like to add that I'm currently a FOTCM "listener", but without the logo nor been inviting to the private board. I'm really interesting to know more about Reiki attunement and being a part of the network.

Martina said:
Thought of the day: ''Mind melting is possible for those who love.''
Goodbye :)

Martina,

I hope you mean mind "melding". Melting is a little bit scary for me. :scared:

vulcan-mind-meld.jpg
26541737691ff99a316df78ac0d0c184.jpg

Laura said:
Session Date: May 7th 2016

Q: (Galatea) Okay, that's it.

A: Mind melding is possible for those who love. Goodbye.

(Andromeda,) That's totally Star Trek! It's what the Vulcans do when they share all their memories and stuff.

END OF SESSION

Oh my god, I now understand what they meant. Its the crystals.
I knew they are important. I knew it!

With the crystals you can be in direct connection with those you love, because of resonance.
When resonance is established boundaries are nonexistent. You can communicate directly.

Oh my god I just realized something!

If I will have the crystals and the girl I was trying to find will have the crystals then we can find each other.
Oh my god that is so awesome. Oh my god I am so happy.
I havr to just jump up and down am so excited. Ok have to breathe ok.

OMG I could just go to the chateau just to give big hug to each of you there. I love you guys.
I knew it is important! I knew it!

Oh my god I just realized something. If I would not ask for the crystals then I would never have found her and I would fail I would die! Oh my god it was real I mean I wasnt a feeling it was realization that when I do not do anything I will die!
And then she would like die too!
OMG have to breathe everything is ok now. Everything is ok.
I cant wait what will happen I just wish I could be with her. I would go through the hell for her, oh I kinda did that:)

OMG I just realized something diferent! I wanted to go through the hell so she is safe and protected so she can live happy life. Oh I hope she is ok. I hpe so.!! I have to find her.

tohuwabohu said:
Laura said:

(Andromeda,) That's totally Star Trek! It's what the Vulcans do when they share all their memories and stuff.

END OF SESSION

With the crystals you can be in direct connection with those you love, because of resonance.
When resonance is established boundaries are nonexistent. You can communicate directly.

If I will have the crystals and the girl I was trying to find will have the crystals then we can find each other.

OMG I could just go to the chateau just to give big hug to each of you there. I love you guys.

Oh my god I just realized something. If I would not ask for the crystals then I would never have found her and I would fail I would die! Oh my god it was real I mean I wasnt a feeling it was realization that when I do not do anything I will die!
I cant wait what will happen I just wish I could be with her. I would go through the hell for her, oh I kinda did that:)

OMG I just realized something diferent! I wanted to go through the hell so she is safe and protected so she can live happy life. Oh I hope she is ok. I hpe so.!! I have to find her.
Hi Tohuwabohu,

I'm struggling to follow what your trying to say here. You mention the crystals as a means of communication and then seem to go off on a tangent about a girl you haven't met? I hope your okay and I'm sorry if I'm missing something but I find the post cryptic and confusing.

Thebull said:
tohuwabohu said:
Laura said:

END OF SESSION

Hi Tohuwabohu,

I'm struggling to follow what your trying to say here. You mention the crystals as a means of communication and then seem to go off on a tangent about a girl you haven't met? I hope your okay and I'm sorry if I'm missing something but I find the post cryptic and confusing.

I agree. It seems like Tohuwabohu's horses have run away from him a bit. While it can be exciting to realize the potential that exists for such communication as the C's mention (or anything we see and learn about here), we'd do well to remember that everything needs to be paid for. Quite often the payment comes in the form of quiet sobriety, a lot of hard work, and a lot of knowledge.

Reminds me of this:

Q: (L) There are many teachings that are promulgated that Love is the key, the answer. They say that illumination and knowledge and what-not can all be achieved through love.

A: The problem is not the term "love," the problem is the interpretation of the term. Those on third density have a tendency to confuse the issue horribly. After all, they confuse many things as love. When the actual definition of love as you know it is not correct either. It is not necessarily a feeling that one has that can also be interpreted as an emotion, but rather, as we have told you before, the essence of light which is knowledge is love, and this has been corrupted when it is said that love leads to illumination. Love is Light is Knowledge. Love makes no sense when common definitions are used as they are in your environment. To love you must know. And to know is to have light. And to have light is to love. And to have knowledge is to love.

tohuwabohu said:
Laura said:

END OF SESSION

If I understand correctly, these crystal connection for the people with right FRV for the aim of the group. I don't think it is a like a remote walkie talkie between any two people with crystal. I could be wrong though.

Ennio said:
Thebull said:
tohuwabohu said:
Laura said:

END OF SESSION

Hi Tohuwabohu,

I agree. It seems like Tohuwabohu's horses have run away from him a bit. While it can be exciting to realize the potential that exists for such communication as the C's mention (or anything we see and learn about here), we'd do well to remember that everything needs to be paid for. Quite often the payment comes in the form of quiet sobriety, a lot of hard work, and a lot of knowledge.

Reminds me of this:

Q: (L) There are many teachings that are promulgated that Love is the key, the answer. They say that illumination and knowledge and what-not can all be achieved through love.

A: The problem is not the term "love," the problem is the interpretation of the term. Those on third density have a tendency to confuse the issue horribly. After all, they confuse many things as love. When the actual definition of love as you know it is not correct either. It is not necessarily a feeling that one has that can also be interpreted as an emotion, but rather, as we have told you before, the essence of light which is knowledge is love, and this has been corrupted when it is said that love leads to illumination. Love is Light is Knowledge. Love makes no sense when common definitions are used as they are in your environment. To love you must know. And to know is to have light. And to have light is to love. And to have knowledge is to love.

Sorry guys, I realized that I can find a girl that I was trying to find my whole life but could not. You can read my post in the October session https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,42910.msg705170.html#msg705170 there it is explained.
And I think that mind melding can be simply interpreted as telepathic connection but it might be much much more.

I have a personal crystal that I was thinking of giving a different charge, and while I was holding it with the intent to clear it, it started popping! Two little sort of, little snapping noises came from within it. Strange that even a stone can be so talkative.

I was wondering, do you sense anything from your crystals when they're nearby?

Teragon said:
I have a personal crystal that I was thinking of giving a different charge, and while I was holding it with the intent to clear it, it started popping! Two little sort of, little snapping noises came from within it. Strange that even a stone can be so talkative.

I was wondering, do you sense anything from your crystals when they're nearby?

Maybe you should be listening to the crystal? They are the transmitters we should be the receivers.

Session 7 May 2016
Q: (L) Well, somebody brought up the possibility that if I were to charge these crystals, and then some
nefarious person got ahold of one, they could then send something back at me.

A: Not the way it works. The linkage is to 6th density thanks to your "installation of the software", but
the mainframe is us in the future.
Q: (L) So in other words, I'm not putting myself into these crystals or creating a link between others
and me, I'm putting some kind of frequency into them that links them to you/us in the future and then
peeps are connected to you and through you to each other, possibly including me?
(Andromeda,) You're like the channel for the frequency.
(L) I'm channeling the frequency to the crystals, but I'm not connecting my personal energies to them?
A: Exactly. It would be "interesting" for some "nefarious" person to attempt such activity. We have a "firewall".
Q: (L) Somehow I get the feeling that when you say, "firewall", you mean that a little bit more than
just symbolically...
A: Indeed.

I am not saying you are "nefarious" but I have no idea why you would even think about clearing a crystal that took so much love and labor to be given to you.

If you have read this entire thread you should realize the things that others have had to deal with in trying to protect these crystals. Some have had crystals that have broken. Some have worried that the charge has been weaken or cleared. And there have been many questions dealing with what we should be doing to "augment" the original intent that has been "channeled" into them.

Some descriptions of the crystals that might be good for us to keep in mind are:

They are not ornaments but "energy-transmitting devices.

Session 14 August 2016
Q: (Galatea) So basically everybody needs to stop being so shallow and superficial and love their crystal that loves them!

(L) Well, not just that, but I think they need to appreciate the fact that this is an energy-transmitting device. It's not an ornament.

A: Yes

The crystals have been pre-programed by Laura and the crew similar to a software download. They can be "augmented" through our personal effort. The direction of communication is (correct me anyone if I am off on this) 6th density to Laura and the crew then received by us depending on our receivership capability. As we build a communication back towards 6D we will be closer to each other via 3D to 6D to 3D. It is not so much a 3D to 3D process. It is possibly us becoming more of "us in the future". I may not have that exactly right but it seems to be close to how it may work according to the following session questions and answers:

Session 7 May 2016
Q: (Joe) Is that something that the person who receives it could do rather than us having to do it for
each one?
A: You will do it. The recipient augments.
Q: (L) Is there any particular advantage to me doing any of this over and above somebody charging
their own crystals?
A: Your life is an example of what it takes to receive our communications. You achieved frequency
acceleration to do this. As we have told you, this communication is not unidirectional!
Q: (L) When you say that I achieved frequency acceleration, does that mean when I nearly died?
Q: (L) Swell! Anyway, what you're saying is that me doing it brings energy from you to the stone in the
same way that you can communicate. Is that going in the right direction?

Q: (Galatea) So it applies to all of us then.
A: We merge with you during communication.
[SHORT BREAK]
Q: (L) Okay.
A: Individuals can be linked to knowledge/information via your efforts.
Q: (L) Well, somebody brought up the possibility that if I were to charge these crystals, and then some
nefarious person got ahold of one, they could then send something back at me.
A: Not the way it works. The linkage is to 6th density thanks to your "installation of the software", but
the mainframe is us in the future
Q: (L) So in other words, I'm not putting myself into these crystals or creating a link between others
and me
, I'm putting some kind of frequency into them that links them to you/us in the future and then
peeps are connected to you and through you to each other, possibly including me?
(Andromeda,) You're like the channel for the frequency.
(L) I'm channeling the frequency to the crystals, but I'm not connecting my personal energies to them?
A: Exactly. It would be "interesting" for some "nefarious" person to attempt such activity. We have a
"firewall".

In this session Laura asks about a possible use for the crystals that does give us an idea of how they can possibly help us work together as a team:

Session 16 July 2016
Q: (L) What if everybody just began to build a spiral of energy? On,
say, Wednesday night at such-and-such a time, we'd all gather
together with our crystals that provide the link-up
. And then, just
basically maybe sing some songs to connect chakras just to see what
happens? I guess we should experiment with that.
A: Yes!
Q: (Galatea) Would it be a good idea for us to meditate and envision
a better reality with our crystals?
A: Try to avoid defining how it might happen, but, yes!
Q: (L) Everybody could visualize themselves in a "new world", but
without trying to define what it is or how it happens. Don't limit it or
anticipate.
A: Soon we will provide inspiration! Continue the project for now but
with all awareness!
Q: (L) Okay.

Back
Top Bottom