Awaken with JP Sears

luc

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Many might know this guy already, but I'd like to share it here because I think it's so hilarious and brings across some important points about narcissism and pseudo-spirituality :D

https://youtu.be/M9bmvQFtOHk

13178894_1310991598916699_4360032076463519337_n.png

13177268_1305144139501445_5009646985557712837_n.jpg

https://youtu.be/z0O_VYcsIk8

I just want to say thank you for these videos and pictures -- I'm still feeling the euphoric effects of having enjoyed several belly laughs, and it's wonderful to interject those into my morning.

Judy

Really pokes fun at the NewAge sewage. Thanks for sharing luc, it was very entertaining!

Thanks for the laughs luc. :lol: This guy is hilarious, and right on point about newage hypocrisy.

Awesome laughs thanks for the video link :lol: - "an oasis of tranquility" too funny :lol2:
Having worked in the yoga industry for several years he is spot on!

I've seen a few of his videos before. He's pretty funny. I like how he pokes fun at the contradictions in New Age thinking. Thanks for sharing this one.

The bit about doing an energy transfer instead of a money transfer, since money is just energy, is over the top funny. Also good is the contrast of his experience of the photo shoot vs the photographer's take on things. Probably we all know someone like this.

'Awapuhi said:
Awesome laughs thanks for the video link :lol: - "an oasis of tranquility" too funny :lol2:

Notice how he gets crushed by a (the?) wave right there on his "oasis of tranquility"...

Yupo said:
The bit about doing an energy transfer instead of a money transfer, since money is just energy, is over the top funny. Also good is the contrast of his experience of the photo shoot vs the photographer's take on things. Probably we all know someone like this.

Yeah, it's pretty genius how the photographer guy actually comes up with the concept that "money is energy" - this down-to-earth guy sees reality much more objectively, and thus is more spiritually advanced, according to our definition of "spirituality" here. Oh, and how our ultra-enlightened guy shows his suppressed aggression by beating that flower or kicking the chair is just :lol2:

Yes, his videos are really hilarious and spot on! :lol:

I do wonder about his background, though. Is he really into some sort of "spiritual direction", or he is just making fun of it? Because his videos indicate that he has background knowledge about what new age is all about, unless he has good script writers!

Back
Top Bottom