"Pizzagate" Explodes

Re: "Pizzagate" Explodes After Man Arrested In Comet Restaurant Shooting

Interesting video. Stats suggest DC area has a lot more missing children than it should based on population...

https://youtu.be/5XOZqriEZQc?list=WL

But there's a probable answer: VA is one of the only states that makes a point to report EVERYTHING to the NCMEC.

https://youtu.be/J40kUoVIRMk?list=WL

Lesson: stats can be misleading. Also: reporting about missing children is atrocious.

Pashalis said:
Sometimes I wonder if places like Comet Ping Pong are set up deliberately so "obvious", in order to distract people or redirect them to look "there and not here". Not saying that nothing happens/happened there (quite the contrary in fact!), just that what is happening there might be one of those "obvious places" that have been set up all over the place, as some sort of cover or distraction.

I mean, would the real movers and shakers behind the scenes (those high up in the PTB chain) really do their dirty deeds through channels like "Comet Ping Pong", a "ordinary" pizza restaurant next door?

Or do they have the means and powers for another bigger network, that doesn't involve obvious and public places like that? Maybe when the real PTB feel the need to distract from their own dirty business, they activate "a scandal" somewhere else, much lower in the chain, so that they don't even get into suspicion?

Let's face it, Podesta, Killary and Co (not to mention Alefantis) are likely just "low level" puppets from a certain perspective. Or maybe I'm going to far with that and it is really just a sick game in plain sight.

Fact seems to be though, that places like "Comet Ping Pong" seem to exist almost everywhere in this world and as soon as you dig deeper, the picture looks very grim, to say the least!

Having said that; Killary, Podesta and Co. need to exposed and that far and wide, even if they are just little puppets down the food chain. They deserve it.

Pashalis,

I think they maybe do use these "ordinary" looking places to do what they do. It seems the hidden in plain sight aspect gives them even more cover in the sense that accusations are dismissed as too implausible for the average person to question their "innocent/wholesome" functions.

Here is an interview video with Megyn Kelly and James Elefante that points out the less than "wholesome" activities at Comet Pizza which are not mentioned by Kelly. One claim that stood out was Elefante's denial that they had a basement when they use it to store tomatoes for the restaurant. And they used a clip from Alex Jones to reinforce the conspiracy aspect even though Alex Jones had not mentioned Pizzagate.

https://youtu.be/RKxNkAthXzA

Approaching Infinity said:
Interesting video. Stats suggest DC area has a lot more missing children than it should based on population...

https://youtu.be/5XOZqriEZQc?list=WL

But there's a probable answer: VA is one of the only states that makes a point to report EVERYTHING to the NCMEC.

https://youtu.be/J40kUoVIRMk?list=WL

Lesson: stats can be misleading. Also: reporting about missing children is atrocious.

These videos bring up one of the most frustrating aspects of trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. I worked for the PA Dept. of Public Welfare as an applications developer and I often had to deal with less than reliable data. One of the reports or series of reports I worked on was a project called Child Line. It reported statistics of child abuse in PA (2009 Report I worked on). The address files of the cases was probably one of the least accurate to use. Often the recipients in the cases would fill out incomplete or inaccurate information. And as the above videos mention many of these organizations are under staffed.

I think there is probably no incentive for the pedophiles in higher positions to develop accurate reporting or prosecuting of these crimes and abuses. That kind of leaves it up to people like the ones in the video to do the best they can with what they have. At least we are trying to "observe" as best we can. I doubt that we will soon find easy access to the information that would convince others that there may be nefarious things happening under their noses so to speak.

From what I have seen here on the forum and other videos dealing with the UK pedophile rings, they are very similar in their tactics of compromising the law enforcement aspect and using blackmail to hush up their activities. Another possible source of child victims is the non-reported births of occult members who voluntarily or involuntary allow their own children to be used in these sacrifice rituals. It is disturbing and sickening even to think about these psychopathic behaviors but I think the victims deserve our consideration in the form of at least paying attention to any red flags we are able to spot.

I have been thinking about the whole topic of Pizzagate and pedophilia and the strategy/strategies we should maybe consider. It is disturbing but worthy of trying to pay attention but how much attention and for what end purpose? I think this one video I just watched makes some sense. I am wondering if censorship on all alternative media is not on the way. This may be one of the best topics to use for shutting down all alternative media. I think this guy has some valid thoughts:

https://youtu.be/AhUqD285boM

goyacobol said:
I have been thinking about the whole topic of Pizzagate and pedophilia and the strategy/strategies we should maybe consider. It is disturbing but worthy of trying to pay attention but how much attention and for what end purpose? I think this one video I just watched makes some sense. I am wondering if censorship on all alternative media is not on the way. This may be one of the best topics to use for shutting down all alternative media.

I don't think its a trap, I think it's the tip of a rather revolting iceberg. Too many people justifying 'don't go there'.... It's 'too dark', 'too scary' and 'not very nice'. Just as well the 'Power's That Be' have so many people putting forward the opinion that they should look the other way.

Stats are only misleading if the data is corrupted, or under reported, missing - or in this case where reporting bodies are underfunded. And, why is reporting about missing children atrocious? I would consider it to be rather important, for everybody, but most importantly for the children. Which makes it rather bizarre that agencies are underfunded and it's all done quite piecemeal as if they were an afterthought and should be forgotten.

Ruth said:

Stats are only misleading if the data is corrupted, or under reported, missing - or in this case where reporting bodies are underfunded. And, why is reporting about missing children atrocious? I would consider it to be rather important, for everybody, but most importantly for the children. Which makes it rather bizarre that agencies are underfunded and it's all done quite piecemeal as if they were an afterthought and should be forgotten.

I meant that the state of reporting about missing children is bad, i.e., it should be better.

Ruth said:
goyacobol said:
I have been thinking about the whole topic of Pizzagate and pedophilia and the strategy/strategies we should maybe consider. It is disturbing but worthy of trying to pay attention but how much attention and for what end purpose? I think this one video I just watched makes some sense. I am wondering if censorship on all alternative media is not on the way. This may be one of the best topics to use for shutting down all alternative media.

I don't think its a trap, I think it's the tip of a rather revolting iceberg. Too many people justifying 'don't go there'.... It's 'too dark', 'too scary' and 'not very nice'. Just as well the 'Power's That Be' have so many people putting forward the opinion that they should look the other way.

Ruth,

I am saying it is worthy of our attention. The guy in the video is saying expect "attack". We should be paying "attention to reality left and right" but we have to consider our limitations as they change. Other than observing and sharing information here I don't see much that we can do right now. Some of the more outspoken sites (or even SOTT) may be targeted for censorship I think. I am just expecting possible attack I guess.

Ruth said:

I meant that the state of reporting about missing children is bad, i.e., it should be better.

After working with data of various qualities I agree with Approaching Infinity that "reporting about missing children is atrocious" so we need to be aware of the reality of the situation. I agree with you "the state of reporting about missing children is bad, i.e., it should be better." but wishful thinking will not make the reporting any better. Observing the abuse to the best of our ability is still important I think. A trap is only a trap if you fall for it.

Hello All,

The "pizzagate" thing is very upsetting to say the least. I don't know if there can be a connection made to what the C's said in the following session below, but the session came to my mind and I will throw it out there.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=15382.msg125602#msg125602

A: Compelled - Don't trust - Don't ignore - too strong urges - sinister plots.
Q: (L) What do you mean? I don't understand?
A: Strong urge is directed by sinister plot.
Q: Plot by whom?
A: Consortium.
Q: (L) Who are the members of the consortium? Aliens? The government?
A: All.
Q: (L) All who?
A: Government and other.
Q: (L) Who is the other?
A: Unknown.
Q: (L) Why can't you tell us who is the other?
A: You know who.
Q: (L) Bob Lazar[5] referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Later use.
Q: (L) Use by who? How many:
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent use.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Will be used. 94 percent.
Q: (L) Used for what? You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (L) Why?
A: New race. Important. 13 years about when happens.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.
Q: (L) Do we have any protection?
A: Some.
Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don't hide the truth from children.
Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.
Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: Need to know.
Q: I don't know how knowing this helps. This is awful. Why tell children such things?
A: Must know - ease pain with meditation.
Q: Why are you telling us this? It's awful!
A: We love you.
Q: Are we supposed to tell others?

Q: (L) What is the purpose of this project?
A: New life here.
Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
A: Correct; and bodies too. Each earth year 10 percent more children are taken.
Q: (L) Do they suffer?
Q: (L) Do they all suffer?
Q: What happens to souls? Is this physical only?
A: Physical - souls recycled.
Q: Where do the souls go?
A: Back here - most.
Q: Do some go elsewhere?
A: And go out of planet human.
Q: Who is responsible for this?
Q: (C) This is totally sick! I don't want to do this any more!
A: Sick is subjective.
Q: (L) But what you are telling us is so awful!
A: Understand, but all does not conform to your perspective.
Q: Why is this happening to us?
A: Karma.
Q: (L) What kind of Karma could bring this?
A: Atlantis.
Q: (L) What can protect us?
A: Knowledge.

Rhiannon said:
Hello All,

The "pizzagate" thing is very upsetting to say the least. I don't know if there can be a connection made to what the C's said in the following session below, but the session came to my mind and I will throw it out there.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=15382.msg125602#msg125602

A: Compelled - Don't trust - Don't ignore - too strong urges - sinister plots.
Q: (L) What do you mean? I don't understand?
A: Strong urge is directed by sinister plot.
Q: Plot by whom?
Q: (L) Who are the members of the consortium? Aliens? The government?
A: All.
Q: (L) All who?
A: Government and other.
Q: (L) Who is the other?
A: Unknown.
Q: (L) Why can't you tell us who is the other?
A: You know who.
Q: (L) Bob Lazar[5] referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Later use.
Q: (L) Use by who? How many:
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent use.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Will be used. 94 percent.
Q: (L) Used for what? You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (L) Why?
A: New race. Important. 13 years about when happens.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.
Q: (L) Do we have any protection?
Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don't hide the truth from children.
Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.
Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: Need to know.
Q: I don't know how knowing this helps. This is awful. Why tell children such things?
A: Must know - ease pain with meditation.
Q: Why are you telling us this? It's awful!
A: We love you.
Q: Are we supposed to tell others?

Q: (L) What is the purpose of this project?
A: New life here.
Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
Q: (L) Do they suffer?
Q: (L) Do they all suffer?
Q: What happens to souls? Is this physical only?
A: Physical - souls recycled.
Q: Where do the souls go?
A: Back here - most.
Q: Do some go elsewhere?
A: And go out of planet human.
Q: Who is responsible for this?
Q: (C) This is totally sick! I don't want to do this any more!
A: Sick is subjective.
Q: (L) But what you are telling us is so awful!
A: Understand, but all does not conform to your perspective.

Bone chilling! :O Knowing what we know now about the Podestas and the whole "Spirit Cooking" thing coming to the forefront, seems this C's session says it all.

Rhiannon,

That really takes us back to the first shocking session. It's kind of like going full circle I guess. It was a shocking and sobering message and still is. As far as statistics that are difficult to prove we have:

Session 16 July 1994

If 94% of us are to be recycled then that should give us pause I think. As the C's say "it's the soul that matters". I don't know how the timeline changes fit into this picture but I suppose we have to try to be realistic as far as our place in the universe. Butterfly wings are about the best we can do it seems but at least we can do that.

Karma is also mentioned as the result of the Atlantis era. Now "money" is the power symbol. The psychopaths will stop at nothing to keep their power over us.

Also going back to 1994 there is this information given:

Q: [Unknown question.]
A: Bits childrens organs removed while wide awake - kidneys crushed - then next feet - next jaw examined on table - tongues cut off - bones stress tested - pressure placed on heart muscle until burst.
Q: Why are you saying these awful things?!
A: Must know what consortium is doing.
Q: What children are they doing this to?
A: Done mostly to Indian children.
Q: Why am I getting this horrible feeling while you are telling us this?
A: Because subject is distressing.
Q: Why do we need to know these things?
A: Very big effort on behalf of Orions and their human brethren to create new race and control.
Q: (L) Where are you from?
A: Cassiopaea.

It is sad to think that the Indian children or any children are being used this way but it is what it is. And this is a "distressing" subject.

Also I have been thinking about the consortium/Orion connection to the events happening now and how we should try to see from the bigger perspective even though it may not calm our souls much. If "knowledge protects" it behoves us to keep looking and learning I think.

Laura asked for a reference from something she remembered in the Ra Material and I tried to find it. Here is a part that may relate to what is happening now:

Session 15 October 2016
The Law of One said:
Questioner: Can you tell us what happened to Adolf (Hitler)?
Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex known as Adolf is at this time
in an healing process in the middle astral planes of your spherical force field.
This entity was greatly confused and, although aware of the circumstance of
change in vibratory level associated with the cessation of the chemical body
complex, nevertheless, needed a great deal of care.
Questioner: Is there anyone in our history who is commonly known who
went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type of planet or any who
will go there?
Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few
have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up
of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent
infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes
at any time/space during the cycle.
Questioner: Are any of these people known in the history of our planet by
name?
Ra: I am Ra. We will mention a few. The one known as Taras Bulba, the
one known as Genghis Khan, the one known as Rasputin.
Questioner: How did they accomplish this? What was necessary for them to
accomplish this?
Ra: I am Ra. All of the aforementioned entities were aware, through
memory, of Atlantean understandings having to do with the use of the
various centers of mind/body/spirit complex energy influx in attaining the
gateway to intelligent infinity.
Questioner: Did this enable them to do what we refer to as magic? Could
they do paranormal things while they were incarnate?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The first two entities mentioned made little
use of these abilities consciously. However, they were bent single-mindedly
upon service to self, sparing no efforts in personal discipline to double, redouble
and so empower this gateway. The third was a conscious adept and
also spared no effort in the pursuit of service to self.
Questioner: Where are these three entities now?
Ra: I am Ra. These entities are in the dimension known to you as fourth.
Therefore the space/time continua are not compatible. An approximation of
the space/time locus of each would net no actual understanding. Each chose
a fourth-density planet which was dedicated to the pursuit of the
understanding of the Law of One through service to self, one in what you
know as the Orion group, one in what you know as Cassiopeia, one in what
you know as Southern Cross; however, these loci are not satisfactory. We do
not have vocabulary for the geometric calculations necessary for transfer of
this understanding to you.
Questioner: Who went to the Orion group?
Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Genghis Khan.
Questioner: What does he presently do there? What is his job or
occupation?
Ra: I am Ra. This entity serves the Creator in its own way.
Questioner: Is it impossible for you to tell us precisely how he does this
service?
Ra: I am Ra. It is possible for us to speak to this query. However, we use
any chance we may have to reiterate the basic understanding/learning that
all beings serve the Creator.
The one you speak of as Genghis Khan, at present, is incarnate in a physical
light body which has the work of disseminating material of thought control
to those who are what you may call crusaders. He is, as you would term this
entity, a shipping clerk.
Questioner: What do the crusaders do?
Ra: I am Ra. The crusaders move in their chariots to conquer planetary
mind/body/spirit social complexes before they reach the stage of achieving
social memory.

Questioner: At what stage does a planet achieve social memory?
Ra: I am Ra. A mind/body/spirit social complex becomes a social memory
complex when its entire group of entities are of one orientation or seeking.
The group memory lost to the individuals in the roots of the tree of mind
then becomes known to the social complex, thus creating a social memory
complex.
The advantages of this complex are the relative lack of distortion
in understanding the social beingness and the relative lack of distortion in
pursuing the direction of seeking, for all understanding/distortions are
available to the entities of the society.
Questioner: Then we have crusaders from Orion coming to this planet for
mind control purposes. How do they do this?
Ra: I am Ra. As all, they follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact
is made with those who call. Those then upon the planetary sphere act
much as do you to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of their
particular understanding of the Law of One[monotheism?] which is service to self. These
become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition
whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their free
will.

Questioner: Can you name any names that may be known on the planet
that are recipients of the crusaders’ efforts?
Ra: I am Ra. I am desirous of being in nonviolation of the free will
distortion. To name those involved in the future of your space/time is to
infringe; thus, we withhold this information. We request your
contemplation of the fruits of the actions of those entities whom you may
observe enjoying the distortion towards power. In this way you may discern
for yourself this information.
We shall not interfere with the, shall we say,
planetary game. It is not central to the harvest.
Questioner: How do the crusaders pass on their concepts to the individuals
on Earth?
Ra: I am Ra. There are two main ways, just as there are two main ways of,
shall we say, polarizing towards service to others. There are those
mind/body/spirit complexes upon your plane who do exercises and perform
disciplines in order to seek contact with sources of information and power
leading to the opening of the gate to intelligent infinity.
[STO method] There are others
whose vibratory complex is such that this gateway is opened and contact
with total service to self with its primal distortion of manipulation of others
is then afforded with little or no difficulty, no training, and no control.
[STS method]
Questioner: What type of information is passed on from the crusaders to
these people?
Ra: I am Ra. The Orion group passes on information concerning the Law
of One with the orientation of service to self.
The information can become
technical just as some in the Confederation, in attempts to aid this planet in
service to others, have provided what you would call technical information.

The technology provided by this group[Orion?] is in the form of various means of
control or manipulation of others to serve the self.

Questioner: Do you mean to say then that some scientists receive technical
information
, shall we say, telepathically that comes out then as useable
gadgetry?
Ra: I am Ra. That is correct. However, very positively, as you would call
this distortion, oriented scientists have received information intended to
unlock peaceful means of progress which redounded unto the last echoes of
potential destruction due to further reception of other scientists of a
negative orientation/distortion.
Questioner: Is this how we learned of nuclear energy?[Dirty Bombs?] Was it mixed with
both positive and negative orientation?
Ra: I am Ra. That is correct. The entities responsible for the gathering of
the scientists were of a mixed orientation.
The scientists were
overwhelmingly positive in their orientation. The scientists who followed
their work were of mixed orientation including one extremely negative
entity, as you would term it.
Questioner: Is this extremely negative entity still incarnate on Earth?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

goyacobol said:
I have been thinking about the whole topic of Pizzagate and pedophilia and the strategy/strategies we should maybe consider. It is disturbing but worthy of trying to pay attention but how much attention and for what end purpose? I think this one video I just watched makes some sense. I am wondering if censorship on all alternative media is not on the way. This may be one of the best topics to use for shutting down all alternative media. I think this guy has some valid thoughts:

I think the deeper thing is that this pizzagate focus is a red herring. The pictures and tweets are so obviously sick, why make it public? Meanwhile behind the scenes there is the real pedophile/sacrifices by the psychopaths.

It's just too dramatic and obvious, I don't think the deeper levels of PTB are this stupid to be this obvious.

Divide By Zero said:
goyacobol said:

I think the deeper thing is that this pizzagate focus is a red herring. The pictures and tweets are so obviously sick, why make it public? Meanwhile behind the scenes there is the real pedophile/sacrifices by the psychopaths.

It's just too dramatic and obvious, I don't think the deeper levels of PTB are this stupid to be this obvious.

Remember, "Big miscalculation made!" Arrogance is a trait of these "people"...I don't think it is a matter of stupid...and obvious in retrospect, post leaks. Yes, there is a behind the scenes real pedo/sacrifice ring by psychopaths, and this pizzagate is a gateway into that world. The pictures and tweets are so obviously sick (after attention was drawn to them ). Forrest, tree falls, no one around to hear it. I certainly wouldn't have thought to search Instagram for #hotard. Hidden in plain sight. "#pizzagate" is a red herring only as sold by MSM. There is a very large web of (convincing) circumstantial evidence. I followed a thread that led to evidence in the form of a symbol recognized by the investigator-men, and that was just a following-my-gut-investigation along one path. I haven't gone public with details yet, due to not wanting a link in the chain to be put in danger if my suspicion this individual happened to get in over thier head and wants out is correct...I need to investigate further. The point is, this goes deep, and is not limited to the domain of pedo/sacrifice...the web goes all over - THE web, as it were. There hasn't been a smoking gun discovered yet, afaik, but the social/business/etc. connections found lead to, in my view, an interesting picture. I recommend checking out https://voat.co/v/pizzagate and look into the research that has been dug up thus far.

Kris

(Edit): you may have to wade a bit: voat has shills like everywhere, but not the level of self monitoring here. Search at least 10 pages deep.

RflctnOfU said:
Divide By Zero said:
goyacobol said:

Remember, "Big miscalculation made!" Arrogance is a trait of these "people"...I don't think it is a matter of stupid...and obvious in retrospect, post leaks. Yes, there is a behind the scenes real pedo/sacrifice ring by psychopaths, and this pizzagate is a gateway into that world. The pictures and tweets are so obviously sick (after attention was drawn to them ). Forrest, tree falls, no one around to hear it. I certainly wouldn't have thought to search Instagram for #hotard. Hidden in plain sight. "#pizzagate" is a red herring only as sold by MSM. There is a very large web of (convincing) circumstantial evidence. I followed a thread that led to evidence in the form of a symbol recognized by the investigator-men, and that was just a following-my-gut-investigation along one path. I haven't gone public with details yet, due to not wanting a link in the chain to be put in danger if my suspicion this individual happened to get in over thier head and wants out is correct...I need to investigate further. The point is, this goes deep, and is not limited to the domain of pedo/sacrifice...the web goes all over - THE web, as it were. There hasn't been a smoking gun discovered yet, afaik, but the social/business/etc. connections found lead to, in my view, an interesting picture. I recommend checking out https://voat.co/v/pizzagate and look into the research that has been dug up thus far.

Kris

(Edit): you may have to wade a bit: voat has shills like everywhere, but not the level of self monitoring here. Search at least 10 pages deep.

RflctnOfU,

I am glad you posted as I was thinking about what Divide by Zero was saying. Looking at all the psychopathic activities going on can dive us crazy. It reminds me of Political Ponerology where Lobaczewski says:

Lobaczewski said:
Subordinating a normal person to psychologically abnormal individuals has severe and deforming effects on his or her personality: it engenders trauma and neurosis. This is accomplished in a manner which generally evades conscious controls. Such a situation deprives the person of his natural rights: to practice his own mental hygiene, develop a sufficiently autonomous personality, and utilize his common sense. In the light of natural law, it thus constitutes a kind of crime – which can appear at any social scale, in any context – although it is not mentioned in any code of law. We have already discussed the nature of some pathological personalities, e.g. frontal characteropathy, and how they can deform the personalities of those with whom they interact. Essential psychopathy has exceptionally intense effects in this manner. Something mysterious gnaws into the personality of an individual at the mercy of the psychopath and is then fought like a demon. His emotions become chilled, his sense of psychological reality is stifled. This leads to de-criterialization of thought and a feeling of helplessness, culminating in depressive reactions which can be so severe that psychiatrists sometimes misdiagnose them as a manic-depressive psychosis. Many people rebel against a psychopathic domination much earlier than such a crisis point and start searching for some way of liberating themselves from such an influence.

Even as we just observe these psychopaths we too can become unconsciously ponerized by the shear depravity of their thinking. If we stick together and express our views I think it will help us to stay within the bounds of normalcy that is so much needed to even observe and catalog what they are doing.

I think the Cs would approve of us "investigating" the Pizzgate affair:

Session 23 October 2004
Q: (A) We are going to Rennes-le-Château this week. Is there anything we should look at?
A: Better not to anticipate and to trust your abilities.
Q: (L) Could you give us some hint about the identity of the group and guy in the market?
A: Who is in the porn industry?
Q: Well, there is a big porn industry in Europe that seems to be based in the Netherlands and run basically by Jewish consortiums.
There are many suggestions that this is just one arm of MOSSAD, and one of the ways they make money. A lot of New Age and
conspiracy websites seem to have underlying connections to porn, especially kiddie porn.
Okay, one of the members had a dream
recently where the Cass site was replaced by a porn site. Is this is what is going to happen?
A: Knowledge protects. You need more satellite site support.
Q: Well, satellite sites means other sites that link to us, that write articles about us, and generally offer "third party support." Should
we also do an investigative report on the porn industry?

A: That's not a bad idea.

I know this is a disgusting topic not for the feint of heart but the more we really know about these monsters the better we can defend ourselves and others against their tactics.

And as far as this being something so stupid that the PTB wouldn't even go there, I think it is probably more "arrogance" as you say.

For some insight into the sadistic glee enjoyed by the psychopathic mentality Ceremonies of Initiation - or exercises in sadism? can give you a glimpse into their sick mindset. Just as a cat plays with a mouse before devouring it the psychopath enjoys "taunting the victim":

Ceremonies of Initiation - or exercises in sadism? said:
A disastrous case occurred, involving pupils of an agricultural high school on the outskirts of Sydney (Australia). The main southern railway line passed quite close to the school and one night some older boys took a young boy who had recently joined the school and bound him by his hands and feet tightly across a railway track, face up but blindfolded. The boy did not know but he had been tied to a branch line alongside the main track. A train was due at any time and the tormentors kept taunting the victim and refused to release him, even when the sound of the approaching train could be heard. The terror-struck boy expended one last mighty effort to free himself as the train raced past him. When it had gone the boys went to release their victim and found he was dead. An autopsy revealed that he had died from a heart attack. Sadism on the part of the tormentors was never more clearly displayed than in this awful case.

Of course MSM is not going to really "investigate" Pizzagate or any RealNews. It is up to the individual to decide what is Fakenews or RealNews.
Eventually there will be even more for the news to "blackout" than Trump, Syria or Pizzagate:

Session 4 November 1995
Q: (T) Because it's fourth density. (L) Wait, now, stop a minute here... (T) This is not something that
can be covered up very easily...
(L) Now, hold on, back up. What will we perceive... I mean, what is it going to say on the news?
Everybody in New Mexico disappeared? (J) Or they all go nuts... (T) I would hazard to guess...
A: News blackout.

Rhiannon said:

This is interesting in regards to Atlantis. I read this recently:

Victoria LePage, the author of one of the most comprehensive studies of Shambhala explains how Atlantis and Shambhala are more than mere geographic locations:

In folklore Atlantis and Shambhala are implicitly linked together as charismatic images of heart’s desire, two shining mirages that lie on the farthest horizon of human longing, unattainable, always receding as we reach for them; at best no more than ideal states of consciousness never realized. But their association seems to have a far more real and historically concrete basis than that. Initiatic tradition affirms they have both genuinely existed, one in the western sea, the other in the eastern mountains, as lynchpins of what was once a network of Wisdom centers located on a great power-grid extending around the globe. Further, Shambhala still exists within a framework that awaits reactivation.

In order to identify the historical activities of secret societies we need to appreciate the origin of a most powerful idea. Occult lore speaks of Shambhala as the positive centre of the Brotherhood of Light, and Atlantis the negative centre of the evil magicians, the Brothers of the Shadow. Wherever we look we see the division of secret societies and occult endeavours into these two opposing ‘Orders’. All occult movements and teachings inevitably serve either the “Order of Eurasia” or the “Order of Atlantism”, with their respective symbolic centres of Shambhala and Atlantis. Concealed behind a multitude of different forms and represented by an array of unsuspecting agents of influence, these two centres – Shambhala and Atlantis – represent two different impulses in human evolution.
Viewed from the perspective of sacred geography, in our present historical cycle, Atlantism is the triumph of the most destructive and diabolical elements in the civilisation of the West. One modern authority on sacred geography and geopolitics observes:
Sacred geography on the basis of “space symbolism” traditionally considers the East as “the land of Spirit”, the paradise land, the land of a completeness, abundance, the Sacred “native land” in its fullest and most perfect kind. In particular, this idea is mirrored in the Bible text, where the eastern disposition of “Eden” is treated.
Precisely such understanding is peculiar also to other Abrahamic traditions (Islam and Judaism), and also to many non-Abrahamic traditions – Chinese, Hindu and Iranian. “East is the mansion of the gods”, states the sacred formula of the ancient Egyptians, and the same word “east” (“neter” in Egyptian) meant at the same time “god”. From the point of view of natural symbolism, East is the place where the sun rises, Light of the World, material symbol of Divinity and Spirit.
The West has the opposite symbolical meaning. It is the “country of death”, the “lifeless world”, the “green country” (as the ancient Egyptians called it). West is “the empire of exile”, “the pit of the rejected”, according to the expression of Islamic mystics. West is “anti-East”, the country of decay, degradation transition from the manifest to the non-manifest, from life to death, from completeness to need, etc. West is the place where the sun goes, where it “sinks down”.

_http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/the-secret-of-eurasia-the-key-to-hidden-history-and-world-events

Back
Top Bottom