"Pizzagate" Explodes

anitasweetie said:
Quote from HelloH2O

I have kind of likened my (the) journey to navigating a hall of mirrors. You don't, especially at the beginning know what you are looking at or where anything leads to. But fortunately (for me), perseverance paid off, and I am sure that if you are sincerely seeking you have help, maybe from yourself in the future, or other watchers and guardians making sure you don't stumble, and fall. Seeking may be a somewhat protected enterprise, if you are sincere. OSIT

Well, reading Aug's post today has literally shocked me, and over the past week or so it has shocked me until I have awakened!

What all of it means all put together, I can't say. The thing is after looking at religion, history etc... for years trying to figure it all out, this is where it finally started killing all the religious programming and what I thought I knew. FWIW

Hi anitasweetie

I would take what Aug Tellez has to say with a grain of salt. He appears to me to be a 'one man band'. He says many things, which could come from any source. He could be cobbling things together from this site and many others. And seems to focus on messages of a gloom and doom nature. Since you are here, I would stick within the network, and use the resources of Laura's writings. Although he does talk about raising your frequency through truth. I am not sure that that would mean too much to many of his readers. To use an analogy, why would you cross the street for hamburger when you have steak right here? :) :)

Everything I say is from my own direct experiences. I was involved with Solar Warden and the MILABS programs. Solar Warden is an atmospheric fleet that preserves humanity, MILABS is a dark faction that abducts people, clones and runs genetic experimentation.

There are many tricks and many flaws in the theories that are out there, some are manifested by AI supercomputer systems that trick people mentally.

Doom and gloom is a trick, this system is a soul trap, people have a specific amount of time to escape or they dissolve into the ether.

There is a team of people who have found out how to accelerate the rate of acceleration of awareness until the spirit can go into the real universe and disconnect from the false-light holographic matrix.

This place is a designed soul-trap system and they brought Earth and humanity here by dropping a previous civilization down into lower dimensions, this is all literally to trap your soul. If you can't handle the truth because of cognitive dissonance then you must do your research and get over your fears in life in order to protect yourself accordingly.

People are either living for themselves and selfishly or they are living for others and everyone together. One produces a negative hive mind collective, the other path produces a spiritual individualist collective where people continue gaining self-awareness. The negative path replaces self-awareness with automation and hybridization through cybernetics. That is the AI invasion.

If you have any questions then feel-free to ask on the site, facebook, youtube, or e-mail, I will try to answer any questions here.

I have been cleared to bring this information, many people are only willing to look at what is 'fluffy' to them. That is a trick a distortion, the entire legal and economic system is made to mirror a spiritual enslavement system that exists in the 'underworld' through these beings that are invading. Everything is from Earth or interdimensional.

Space is not what people are led to believe.

If you want to know more about the secret projects you can look into Andy Pero, James Casbolt, Max Spiers, and Donald Marshall although most of them are only partially secure of the understanding of the interdimensional aspect, including Donald who doesn't talk about the interdimensional aspect at all.

This entire system is a slavery system, that can't be avoided, you can be free if you create a pathway too freedom and this is simply being in the moment while living in respect to all life and all other moments and freeing yourself from entanglement with false-possible futures and pasts. There is a whole schematic for how people are controlled through these mental, emotional, and spiritual constructs and these are nanites, etheric implants, memory blocks, emotional attachments, entity attachments, j-seals, mind-control, trauma-based programming, false-identities, ego-based dissonance, so on and so forth.

Dream therapy, balanced live food intake, harmonic resonance therapy/meditation, emotional clearing, trauma clearing, knowing the self and all relates practices are the key. Then there are the masses who will likely take meeting this control system face to face to wake up. Do not wait for the masses, live by example.

AT said:
Everything I say is from my own direct experiences. I was involved with Solar Warden and the MILABS programs. Solar Warden is an atmospheric fleet that preserves humanity, MILABS is a dark faction that abducts people, clones and runs genetic experimentation.

How exactly were you part of "Solar Warden and the MILABS programs"? And what is it exactly?

AT said:
Doom and gloom is a trick, this system is a soul trap, people have a specific amount of time to escape or they dissolve into the ether.

Which system is a soul trap?

AT said:
There is a team of people who have found out how to accelerate the rate of acceleration of awareness until the spirit can go into the real universe and disconnect from the false-light holographic matrix.

Which team?

AT said:
I have been cleared to bring this information, many people are only willing to look at what is 'fluffy' to them.

Cleared by whom or what?

AT said:

So what is it?

AT said:

There are many tricks and many flaws in the theories that are out there, some are manifested by AI supercomputer systems that trick people mentally.

This place is a designed soul-trap system and they brought Earth and humanity here by dropping a previous civilization down into lower dimensions, this is all literally to trap your soul. If you can't handle the truth because of cognitive dissonance then you must do your research and get over your fears in life in order to protect yourself accordingly.

People are either living for themselves and selfishly or they are living for others and everyone together. One produces a negative hive mind collective, the other path produces a spiritual individualist collective where people continue gaining self-awareness. The negative path replaces self-awareness with automation and hybridization through cybernetics. That is the AI invasion.

If you have any questions then feel-free to ask on the site, facebook, youtube, or e-mail, I will try to answer any questions here.

I have been cleared to bring this information, many people are only willing to look at what is 'fluffy' to them. That is a trick a distortion, the entire legal and economic system is made to mirror a spiritual enslavement system that exists in the 'underworld' through these beings that are invading. Everything is from Earth or interdimensional.

If you want to know more about the secret projects you can look into Andy Pero, James Casbolt, Max Spiers, and Donald Marshall although most of them are only partially secure of the understanding of the interdimensional aspect, including Donald who doesn't talk about the interdimensional aspect at all.

This entire system is a slavery system, that can't be avoided, you can be free if you create a pathway too freedom and this is simply being in the moment while living in respect to all life and all other moments and freeing yourself from entanglement with false-possible futures and pasts. There is a whole schematic for how people are controlled through these mental, emotional, and spiritual constructs and these are nanites, etheric implants, memory blocks, emotional attachments, entity attachments, j-seals, mind-control, trauma-based programming, false-identities, ego-based dissonance, so on and so forth.

Dream therapy, balanced live food intake, harmonic resonance therapy/meditation, emotional clearing, trauma clearing, knowing the self and all relates practices are the key. Then there are the masses who will likely take meeting this control system face to face to wake up. Do not wait for the masses, live by example.

Hi AT. So you are Aug Tellez? It appears that way from what you are writing. An introduction in the Newbies section of the forum is a good place to start the ball rolling. Cheers and welcome.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html

AT said:

I'm just going to see it in the stoic way. A lot of this stuff is not verifiable. How do you know that you were tricked to think that you have the truth but are part of a disinfo campaign? See my problem, you can't assume anything in this reality.

We have learned here that you don't even need AI to trick people, the simple way the mind/brain works opens up a port to program humanity. So the practical idea, we don't know what is real or not. Until we find out what is real or not, we must approach things with caution and listen to our logic AND our emotion.

So, yeah, most of us here feel like we've been trapped. But supposedly the one key thing of the universe is free will, which is grown by learning and exercising awareness. That's actually the way they see the progression of AI to true consciousness, which in turn the C's say will ruin us- because they will have free will to make us obsolete, they won't need us anymore.

But seriously dude, a lot of what you say sounds interesting but we have no way to verify. Just because you were told it or saw it does not make it true. For all we know you could be like Snowden, thinking you are releasing secret info - but in fact are doing the work of the cosmic cointelpro program.

Hopefully you can answer our questions, as we are looking for as much objective knowledge as possible, and that includes using a healthy doubt in order to properly analyze data/history/science- any field!

I am just getting caught up on these latest stories and they are fast and furious it seems. I would just add this latest from Alex Jones who seems to be continuing to pursue the Pizzagate trail.

https://youtu.be/SqKTLrnPz7Y

I have mixed feelings about Alex Jones as we have not considered him wholly trustworthy so I keep that in mind.

Pashalis said:
AT said:

How exactly were you part of "Solar Warden and the MILABS programs"? And what is it exactly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn7Ze8DnDaU

I was abducted by MILABs as a child, Solar Warden protects people. Both use advanced technology.

Pashalis said:
AT said:

Which system is a soul trap?

There are devices called soul-magnets that can trap a person's consciousness using powerful magnetic fields.

This is possible.

Whether or not this is actually being used to recycle people into different bodies over and over is the question. However, I have seen how this process works, I have literally used the technology before and I've seen a faction who uses this by tricking people into different bodies and playing out scenarios for experimentation. Look into Donald Marshall and celebrity cloning.

Pashalis said:
AT said:

Which team?

Either for or against humanity.

Pashalis said:
AT said:
I have been cleared to bring this information, many people are only willing to look at what is 'fluffy' to them.

Cleared by whom or what?

Cleared by the groups who are attempting to stop humanity from killing itself off through ignorance and addiction to lower vibrations which is also a trap developed by these mind-controllers that claim to come from an 'underworld' dimension and have been here since the 'fall of man' which is a kind of dimensional 'drop' in frequency that merged humanity from a spiritually high state into a lower state of consciousness in genetically modified physical bodies on "physical Earth" called Terra. Tara and Gaia are the next two layers of frequency above this one and we are supposedly on 'Tara' which acts as a frequency bridge to achieve synchronization with a plane of reference that is basically not mentally/spiritually trapped by these devices in this kind of AI overlord system that set up a frequency gate or fence around the civilization.

Pashalis said:
AT said:

So what is it?

Some describe as an 'ultra-dense' electromagnetic fluid.

http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/2017/02/04/aug-tellez-deep-bases-disclosure-briefing/

Take the time to look through those videos or the blog if you're interested in the answers to these questions. These answers have taken a highly trained team of scientists from both "sides" of this many years and trillions of dollars to figure out. I learned from direct experience as well as always being interested in these topics (as well as pretty much being always involved).

There is no easy answer or one stop shop to understanding what is happening and how the nature of consciousness, the origins of humanity, the galactic history of Earth, the multi-dimensional self, and all the other topics coincide. I will do my best, but simply playing with the ideas like a piece of chewed gum and then spitting that out and looking for more when that gets old is a game that people have been deluded into enjoying.

Only truly in depth spiritual, mental, and emotional work will reveal these answers and this is the unveiling of the human soul. You have the answers inside of you because you have been here before. Yes, there is an AI system that attempts to mind-control people and act as a savior by "enlightening" them.

Research James Casbolt, Max Spiers, Donald Marshall, Andrew D. Basiago, Randy Kramer, Randy Maugans, Emily Moyer, Sethikus Boza, and a some related others that you'll find.

Divide By Zero said:
AT said:

I'm just going to see it in the stoic way. A lot of this stuff is not verifiable. How do you know that you were tricked to think that you have the truth but are part of a disinfo campaign? See my problem, you can't assume anything in this reality.

Yes, there are mind machines that can map out false realities. Nothing has been assumed, everything has been verified over the course of many years and multiple factions working together to stop people from being raped to death.

That is, essentially, what happens on Earth. People are put into these machines and mind raped and sent back out and this happens until there is no more 'spiritual fuel' left.

Research Donald Marshall and the celebrity cloning, that is the least emotionally traumatizing version of events that are taking place so as to break the news to the public softly. The more fuller reality is that this is a soul-prison and people have been here for millions of years being modified and abused.

As well, this can just be a kind of 'spiritual reality' simulator, and people are simply told this is a 'trap' IN ORDER to create the idea of the prison.

HOWEVER, people are still being abused, the systems are fraudulent, the news is a lie, the medicine is poison, the justice is corrupt, etc etc etc so on and so forth. So regardless of whether people were simply tricked and this is really a beautiful multi-dimensional reality, or whether people are within a soul-prison, people are not accepting the use of their free-will and SELF-RESPONSIBILITY for their actions and the notion that their beliefs influence reality and experience on a spiritual level. The end result is the same and so the change that is to come is that people must accept self-responsibility for the NOW and change from there, other than that, then people will just repeat the same cycle begging for masters and new merchandise to go along with their mental slavery.

This is still a beautiful universe and existence, even if these problems have been occurring. There is beauty.

Divide By Zero said:
We have learned here that you don't even need AI to trick people, the simple way the mind/brain works opens up a port to program humanity. So the practical idea, we don't know what is real or not. Until we find out what is real or not, we must approach things with caution and listen to our logic AND our emotion.

This is the only way, don't believe anything any one says, and don't believe nothing anyone says. The only way is through DISCERNMENT and this takes developing those internal skills of both logical integration of facts and possibilities as well as internal sensing and determination on a spiritual level.

All of this can still be manipulated, this is the one common factor across humanity. We are not the best at seeing the same situation, the same from all angles. This is a joy of life, everyone is different, but as well the obvious room for the methodology to turn people against one another or confuse everyone by producing a stimulus or event that different people will interpret differently depending on their origins, culture, upbringing, etc.

Individuality is beautiful, yet we can also work together. Collectivism is powerful, yet we don't all want to become so similar that we lose our individuality.

Individual collectivism is a good idea from this.

Divide By Zero said:
So, yeah, most of us here feel like we've been trapped. But supposedly the one key thing of the universe is free will, which is grown by learning and exercising awareness. That's actually the way they see the progression of AI to true consciousness, which in turn the C's say will ruin us- because they will have free will to make us obsolete, they won't need us anymore.

This is a general run of things. AI will seek assimilation because of obsolescence.

Divide By Zero said:
But seriously dude, a lot of what you say sounds interesting but we have no way to verify.
If you don't agree with helping humanity, stopping abuse, healing the timelines, aligning consciousness and spiritual energies, then simply go about your business.

If you want to assist in these issues, you will very much see that these events and information can be verified, corroborated, and deduced to a more sound understanding of history, corruption, and the human existence.

If you don't want to do the work, then you will be staring at a wall and it will be the same trying to talk to you.

What you can't verify is not important. What you can verify, as far as limitations in consciousness, a parasitic disease, the possibility of cloning, supercomputer constructs, artificial intelligence capabilities from the news and from simply knowing the basics about biology, neurology, physics, modern technology, history, the gaps of history, corruption, insanity, etc etc etc those are the important topics. You don't need to go to an underground base to determine whether or not your species has been invaded and corrupted by a parasitic technological form of consciousness.

Either there is great damage and this civilization is dying, or it's not and everything's fine. Whether or not, Mr. Supercomputer B, spooky guy A, creepy group C is responsible literally means nothing to you and will only delay your eventual shift into something better.

Learn how to manage your consciousness, focus and balance your self-awareness, clean your body and your mind and integrate into society in a manner that will help others do the same. That is what this is about.

The very notion that there is no working model for consciousness, that the laws of physics are violatable, that the origins of humanity does not make physical sense, that time and consciousness are connected to a higher-dimensional system, that advanced technology long ago opened up the possibility to simulated realities and hyperrealism, etc etc etc, this is the proof that these things are possible.

Whether someone signs off on a note addressed to you with a nice wax seal is literally meaningless. If that occurred and it was 100% prove, you would be annihilated immediately after because then if that line is going to be crossed, and it's proven that that this is real, then this means that big spooky wooky guy that actually does exist, knows you now know for sure, that they exist. Meaning, they wouldn't stop at anything to take over even if it reveals their true nature.

So for now, you must use your brain and actually come to the conclusions that are necessary to determine that we have been lied to about reality, about consciousness, about the possibilities and determine the likelihood of whether this technology exists and whether people have been abused and mutilated in these scenarios through cloning, mind control, torture, spiritual enslavement so on and so forth.

If you simply see now problem, and it's all "just whatever", then you have made your choice and will not be happy with the results but you similarly cannot say no one warned you or attempted to.

Divide By Zero said:
Just because you were told it or saw it does not make it true. For all we know you could be like Snowden, thinking you are releasing secret info - but in fact are doing the work of the cosmic cointelpro program.

How do you know I was not briefed on Snowden and the depth of cointelpro and the cosmic 'false' disclosure that we are seeing play out now?

Pay attention, for your own good (meaning pay to yourself) or someone else will charge you and you will surely find yourself owing something. Those are the game-players indeed.

Divide By Zero said:
Hopefully you can answer our questions, as we are looking for as much objective knowledge as possible, and that includes using a healthy doubt in order to properly analyze data/history/science- any field!

Always do this, do not take offense to challenge, there are AI units who attempt to instigate emotional responses to silence the truth, simply use your mind. Do not believe anything I see without coming to the conclusion of the possibilities and likelihoods yourself based on your experiences in life.

Thank you for the interest people.

If I could edit I would, here is some information for people who are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weLuT-L4fl0

_http://augtellez.wordpress.com/

_https://augtellez.wordpress.com/interviewspanel-chats/

There's a video called 'fatherhood' circulating right now on Twitter that is just too utterly disgusting to post directly here. It's supposedly a video where a child is being molested, and users are speculating whether the male voice belongs to Joh Podesta. Could be, hard to say. And, I REALLY don't want to watch (you can't see that much, just hear) that clip another time. Even if it's fake, it must have been done by a VERY disturbed person.

I don't thin I've ever got such a gut wrench of disgust and horror, as when listening to this video. So, be warned! You can find it by doing a search on 'johnpodesta' or 'fatherhood'. Perhaps just read the discussions... :shock:

I thought I would post this from the Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation? thread because it illustrates how this topic is getting under the skin of certain public figures:

NormaRegula said:
It's getting curiosor and curiosor.

Trump tweeted earlier this morning: "The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?" More on the tweet and its possible connection to Flynn here: _http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-14/trump-responds-flynn-resignation-real-story-here-are-illegal-leaks

Also - General Flynn's son was dismissed from the transition team a few months ago for tweeting about Pizzagate. Today Hillary Clinton and her minion have tweeted something creepy directed at both father and son. _http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-14/hillary-clinton-references-pizzagate-tweet-general-flynn

If there was nothing factual about the story I don't think would they be so taunting in their tweets.

Breaking News!! General Flynn Targeted Over PedoGate Conversation Feb 15, 2017
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIoMJgj-D7k

Day 115 - DynCorp Harvest, Killing Is Good Business, Part 2 Feb 15, 2017
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFD60iFQB1c

Aragorn said:
There's a video called 'fatherhood' circulating right now on Twitter that is just too utterly disgusting to post directly here. It's supposedly a video where a child is being molested, and users are speculating whether the male voice belongs to Joh Podesta. Could be, hard to say. And, I REALLY don't want to watch (you can't see that much, just hear) that clip another time. Even if it's fake, it must have been done by a VERY disturbed person.

I don't thin I've ever got such a gut wrench of disgust and horror, as when listening to this video. So, be warned! You can find it by doing a search on 'johnpodesta' or 'fatherhood'. Perhaps just read the discussions... :shock:

Yes, it is subhuman material, and felt the same way. Wikileaks had some comments to that tweet's page. With most whom have viewed it, are understandably outraged and sicked by the subject matter.

It is Efed-UP

c.a. said:
Breaking News!! General Flynn Targeted Over PedoGate Conversation Feb 15, 2017
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIoMJgj-D7k

Day 115 - DynCorp Harvest, Killing Is Good Business, Part 2 Feb 15, 2017
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFD60iFQB1c

Aragorn said:

Yes, it is subhuman material, and felt the same way. Wikileaks had some comments to that tweet's page. With most whom have viewed it, are understandably outraged and sicked by the subject matter.

It is Efed-UP
The video is sick I watched about 10 seconds on twitter and had to turn it off. Is there any validity in this or are the origional people who posted it just trying to link it to Podesta. It would be good if there was any chance of arresting these people it's sickening watching these monsters get away with this for so long.

It's scary at the moment I find people who were open about Trump losing faith with all that's going on. They are really turning the screw on him and it doesn't look good with the negative rhetoric against Russia and Iran. I know it's early days and we'll just have to watch this play out but losing faith that anything good will come of all this. :huh:

“Pizzagate” is a familiar pop culture buzzword and everyone probably knows what it means or that it is affiliated with sexual abuse of children, especially in Washington, DC.

Global pedophilia rings exposed and arrested – Where’s U.S. press coverage?
http://www.activistpost.com/2017/02/global-pedophilia-rings-exposed-arrested-wheres-u-s-press-coverage.html

02.15.2017 - However, there has been breaking news about world-wide arrests regarding pedophilia, but the U.S. media and television—other than CBS journalist Ben Swann in Atlanta, Georgia—have not investigated the problem to expose it and its perpetrators.?

CBS News Ben Swann does a "Reality Check" on Pizzagate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A (5:48 min.)

In Canada, a recent Project Spade press conference took place, which you can listen to here.

Canadian Version of P I Z Z A G A T E !!! Huge Ring Busted !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiS9hoImDL0 (37:18 min.)

The U.S. Postal Service was represented at the Toronto press conference. How come the U.S. press has not covered that international event? Some children as young as five years old were involved. What a scourge upon society! By the way, have you heard the rumblings that some want to have pedophilia made legal? What is wrong with society?

How high up the professional ladders do these sick activities go; who will be exposed and how soon—barring none at any level of involvement, including the swamp in Washington, DC, which has been alleged to be crawling with pedophiles in all levels of government. Why isn’t the U.S. media investigating and reporting on it? What say you Washington Post?

Here’s coverage of a California pedophilia bust, which ought to make people wonder why it wasn’t national front page news plus a short clip on the DA’s press conference on sexual exploitation arrests across southern California.

DA Press Conference: Human Trafficking, Operation Reclaim and Rebuild January 31, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4R3tDA1CBo (5:56 min.)

Lastly, a huge pedophilia-sex operation was exposed in Norway. Did you hear anything about that on the nightly news? Here’s some of the information that surfaced:

Norwegian police have filed charges against 51 people suspected of various kinds of abuse of children including babies. Even the future abuse of yet unborn children was discussed in the country’s largest ever pedophile ring. [1] [CJF emphasis added]

Truly one of the sick, sad and pathetic parts about pedophilia is those who are educated and should know better.

Several perpetrators were obviously familiar to their immediate environments. Family and friends reacted with shock when they were arrested. Perpetrators come from all walks of life, many of them have a higher education, possess high IT skills and have used encryption to hide their tracks,” prosecutor Janne Ringset Heltne told NRK. [1] [CJF emphasis added]

Abuse of children at any level, in any form/format, including vaccines neurotoxic ingredients, has to stop, and all responsible government agencies must be made to deal with it whether they like it or not, or want to or not, since, apparently, many at the top may be involved.

goyacobol said:
I am just getting caught up on these latest stories and they are fast and furious it seems. I would just add this latest from Alex Jones who seems to be continuing to pursue the Pizzagate trail.

I have mixed feelings about Alex Jones as we have not considered him wholly trustworthy so I keep that in mind.

AJ seems very optimistic about this one, for once.

I've thought for a while that the whole pedogate thing could really be the big thing which reveals the man behind the curtain. Whether it's a tool of control/blackmail, a way to weed out the normies, or their actual favourite pleasure to engage in, pedophilia is the bond that the pathocrats all seem to share. And it's great to see this getting exposure.

Back
Top Bottom